the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When You Wish Upon A Fallen Star

5 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

When You Wish Upon A Fallen Star - Page 10 Empty Re: When You Wish Upon A Fallen Star

Post by Alice Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:55 pm

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEH JUST WATCH AND ENJOY xD she is thinking of killing her self... she might do it infront of Ashton... she thinks that she is standing in the way of him and em...
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

When You Wish Upon A Fallen Star - Page 10 Empty Re: When You Wish Upon A Fallen Star

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:20 am

He sighed, "Alice, listen...I love Emmalee, ok? I do," he said. "But I'm not IN love with her. I honestly can't say I ever was. She's my baby sister, I'm all she's ever had, besides you. Back then...we thought we were in love because of how close we were; it was experimental. We told each other eveything - like we still do now, so we thought 'Why not date,' you know? It wasn't real...not like what we had. With Em, it was like playing house; she felt it, too, being the one to break it off. I didn't have the heart...I was afraid she would be heartbroken and all that, but there was nothing to it. We went right back to how it was before - siblings and best friends. That's what I tried to explain to you that night...but you wouldn't hear it." Ashton took a deep breath. "Emmalee's the one who convinced me to first ask you out, you know... She's my little girl." He simply let Alice rest against him. "Nothing could compare with what me and you had, Alice."

As her eyes widened, she blushed a pretty red once he kissed her cheek. "I-I'd like that very, very much...which is why I asked you out."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:52 pm

Gabriel smiled widely and watched Emmalee. "So would I, which is why I said yes, love." His eyes were bright with amusement and they were also warm. He stroked her cheek and kissed it again. "You know you rather adorable when you blush like that."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:18 pm

.Fragile_Wishes. wrote:He sighed, "Alice, listen...I love Emmalee, ok? I do," he said. "But I'm not IN love with her. I honestly can't say I ever was. She's my baby sister, I'm all she's ever had, besides you. Back then...we thought we were in love because of how close we were; it was experimental. We told each other eveything - like we still do now, so we thought 'Why not date,' you know? It wasn't real...not like what we had. With Em, it was like playing house; she felt it, too, being the one to break it off. I didn't have the heart...I was afraid she would be heartbroken and all that, but there was nothing to it. We went right back to how it was before - siblings and best friends. That's what I tried to explain to you that night...but you wouldn't hear it." Ashton took a deep breath. "Emmalee's the one who convinced me to first ask you out, you know... She's my little girl." He simply let Alice rest against him. "Nothing could compare with what me and you had, Alice."

As her eyes widened, she blushed a pretty red once he kissed her cheek. "I-I'd like that very, very much...which is why I asked you out."

"Em convinced you?" Alice muddered and looked up at him. "Why did you need convinceing? Were you afraid?" She asked closing her eyes. Tears fell down and her cheeks grew hotter. "I am a screw up." She said in a small voice. She laid her head back down. Her chest felt heavy and her cheeks were on fire. She was the one who had screwed it up in the first place.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:56 pm

Ashton spared a glance down at her before sighing again and closing his eyes. "Of course I was, you idiot. I mean, LOOK at you for God's sake! You're so...and I'm so..." He growled, having trouble expressing himself, as he often did. "You know how I am with...people, " he shuddered with a scowl. "You and Emmalee called me a hermit...hell yeah I was afraid! I'd watched for so long...I was convinced you'd say no. Alice, you're not a screw-up; do you even remember who I am? The guy who INVENTED the word."

Emmalee breathed out, flashing him a meek smile. "I'm glad you did..." she murmured, looking at her lap as she grew even redder. "Alice says I remind her of a teddybear...when I get...like this." And why did she just tell him that?
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:07 am

Gabriel smiled widely and then bit his lip. He was starting to get a strong urge to kiss her, but didn't want to do anything that she wasn't okay with. "Emmalee, could I maybe kiss you?" He asked softly, his eyes still glued to her face. His heart was pounding in his chest.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:48 pm

.Fragile_Wishes. wrote:Ashton spared a glance down at her before sighing again and closing his eyes. "Of course I was, you idiot. I mean, LOOK at you for God's sake! You're so...and I'm so..." He growled, having trouble expressing himself, as he often did. "You know how I am with...people, " he shuddered with a scowl. "You and Emmalee called me a hermit...hell yeah I was afraid! I'd watched for so long...I was convinced you'd say no. Alice, you're not a screw-up; do you even remember who I am? The guy who INVENTED the word."

Emmalee breathed out, flashing him a meek smile. "I'm glad you did..." she murmured, looking at her lap as she grew even redder. "Alice says I remind her of a teddybear...when I get...like this." And why did she just tell him that?

Alice looked at him hurt. "I said yes though..." She said in a small voice. "Did you ever regret that? When we both thought I was pregnant what did you think?" She asked steadily. It was time for them to spill... everything that they ever did together. Alice thought she was pregnant a couple months into thier relationship. When she told him... she was frightened.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:51 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgWr2nln83s I FOUND ASHTONS AND ALICES SONG!!!! OMG IT MAKES THEM HOLY CRAP!!! LISTEN TO IT!!!
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:33 am

Name: Wyatt Miles
Wish Gone Wrong: N/A (Side character)
Reason for Wish Gone Wrong: N/A (Side character)
Image/description: Pale blonde hair that appears almost white at times, big innocent water-like blue eyes. Small, fairly pale.

FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:48 am

(I guess it kinda does. :3 I like the band.)

Pulling her away, he held her gently yet firmly by the arms as he looked into her eyes, completely serious. "Alice. I told you that night, and I'll tell you again; a million times if I have to. I didn't regret anything about that for ONE. SECOND." Ashton's gaze fell away after a moment, his voice growing quiet, "It's just that...I was afraid that the kid would hate me, you know? Or sc...scared of me, I didn't...I was excited, but...Alice...god, I don't know what I would've done if my own child...if it saw me the way you do..." The feeling was indescribable, AWFUL having Alice detest him...it would only be that much worse if his kid did the same.

Her mouth went dry, feeling like cotton as the words died in her throat. Staring at him, the only thing she could do to answer was nod. She wanted him to kiss her, she realized, so much it shocked, if not scared her a little...
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:36 am

Gabriel's heart pounded in his chest as he waited for her answer. When she nodded his heart did a flip and his stomach had bitterflies in it. He took in a breath and leaned forward and his lips met hers. His heart continued it's uneven beat and one hand moved to rest on her cheek.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:19 pm

(XD It does! ITS FREAKED ME OUT!!!)

Alice took her amrs away and held her kneese to her chest. "Of course." She nodded and opened up the car door. "I... love you Ashotn." She said looking at him. Her blue eyes held all her emotion.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:22 pm

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgqrqY3LUcQ&feature=related <--- This song describes Ashton PERFECTLY at the moment. )

He just stared as she opened the door, blank as she looked back at him. "The fuck are you trying to DO to me, Alice...?" The pitch of his voice had shot up, sounding incredulous, pained, and it seemed as if he was actually goint to cry. "What the HELL do you want from me? You...you chase after me, you scream at me, flip me off then walk away...only to come back and tell me not to kill myself...you get Em attached again, drag me down some...some kind of sappy visit to 'memory lane,' tell me you LOVE me, then go to leave again!!! THE FUCK DO YOU WANT FROM ME?! I-I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG THIS TIME, ALICE!" Ashton's breathing was heavy and ragged, but he was staring at the floorbords, his bangs hanging over his face. Tears stung profusely at his eyes, but he ground his teeth together, swallowing hard against the thickness that had lodged in his throat. "I-I'm gonna need that lighter back..."

A gloved hand moved up to the back of his neck, her bare, slim fingers weaving into his hair, playing with it as she closed her eyes. Her heart felt as if it was stuck in her throat. Gabriel was gentle, his kiss sending an electric buzz through her like no other.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:24 pm

Bump.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:36 pm

(OMG!!! YES!!! YES IT DOES!!!)

Alice slammed the door with the lighter in her pocket. Of course he yelled at her. She had expected it and she knew that she loved him. She had known from the first day she saw him. This is how it always was but this break up... was bad. Terrible even and she couldnt think right. She walked to a bridge and took the lighter out of her pocket. His words rang in her ears. "Of course...." She whispered and got angry. She chcukled the lighter out as far as she could throw it. She closed her eyes and sank to her kneese. Tears fell down her cheeks. She wanted to die she was going to die. She knew it was true.

Alice got up and walked to a dress store. She bought a whiete dress. She paid for it and went to the drug store. "What is the strongest pill you got?" She asked the store clerk. He gave her some Vicadin. She smiled and paid for that as well. She walked to her appartment and wrote the letters. She wrote this for Em.

Em.
Please Dont be angry with me. I couldnt... I couldnt help myself. I needed to see you and Ashton once more before I died. You were like a daughter to me and well I know I should leave you with just this letter so I give you all of my money, appartemnt clothes everything.... its Yours. Give Ashton my love everyday. I guess you should know now why I love him. He is my all in all. He is everything and will always be my love. He has my heart... and he broke it but I smahsed his. Please... if you can Love him for me Goodbye Em... I love you always
~Alice~

Ashton,
Please... I will love you all my days. If I am in Hell I will be waiting for you.
Please... dont kill yourself for me. I know its going to be hard but... you CANT leave Em Please for the Love of me and everything Dont leave her.
I suck at good byes and I know that I seem like Im perfect and all that but Im not... Im not... I did this because... seeing you was all I wanted and... I cant live without you. You know that but.... I dont know... Bye...
~Alice

Alice wrapped the letters up and gave them to a guy she paid. The boy ran to the truck that Alice had said and he gave the letters to Ashton and ran away.
Alice dressed herself in the white dress and went to take the pills. "Goodbye world and Ashton." She whispered. Tears fell down her slim cheeks.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:30 am

Gabriel deepened the kiss slightly, enjoying the sensation of her fingers in his hair and closed his eyes. His heart was pounding heart and crazily in his chest while his head was spinning. His thumb stroked her cheek and his other hand moved to rest gently on her neck and his fingers tangled in her hair.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:33 am

(AAHHH MADY!!!!! WERE ARE YOU???)))
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10