the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When You Wish Upon A Fallen Star

5 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

When You Wish Upon A Fallen Star - Page 2 Empty Re: When You Wish Upon A Fallen Star

Post by Alice Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:33 pm

((could work... want to try it out?))
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

When You Wish Upon A Fallen Star - Page 2 Empty Re: When You Wish Upon A Fallen Star

Post by PavoLights Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:19 pm

Can I still join?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:47 pm

Oh! Of course hun!!! Go right ahead! =D
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:17 pm

Name: Mary Alice Jones
Wish Gone Wrong: She wanted to be famous
Reason for Wish Gone Wrong: She's famous alright- as the girl who can't seem to keep her life straight. All of a sudden sex tapes she doesn't even remember making came up, the tabloids massacre her, and she's addicted to a thousand different things.
Image/description:
http://www.hji.co.uk/ImagePopup.aspx?imageid=qhs31647&imagename=Jill Watkins Wright BHA NE6&imagetitle=Jill-Watkins-Wright-BHA-NE6

Name: AJ Cartwright
Wish Gone Wrong: He wanted to be a genius
Reason for Wish Gone Wrong: Knows just about everything about something or someone just by looking at them. The information causes massive migraines and he feels as though he can't trust anyone around him. His people skills are shot.
Image/description:

http://www.hji.co.uk/ImagePopup.aspx?imageid=qhs31736&imagename=2011 mens crop&imagetitle=2011-mens-crop

Is this ok?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:25 pm

Perfect. You make cool characters. x3
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:29 pm

Thanks! Very Happy
How can I come in?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:32 pm

No problem, love! ^-^

Uuuuuuuhm... o.o Bump into Violet, maybe? I'll probably bring in others soon.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:49 pm

Mary Alice:
"No way, she left rehab again?! I thought she was trying to get her life straight!"
"You know how girls like her are: all talk and no show. She just can't handle people saying no to her. I heard she walked in, looked around, and then walked right back out."
A week. I stayed there a whole week.
"Damn, it must not have been up to her "standards." I mean I heard that the rehab center's pool didn't have a hot tub. That must've been a real deal breaker."
Laughter.
It had two hot tubs and a spa. It doesn't mean that that I place would've helped me any...
"That girl needs to get her life together. She's gonna end up like Amy Winehouse in a minute."
What do you think I'm trying to do?!
I have to bite down on my tongue to keep from screaming it. As I raise my coffee to my lips, I realize I'm shaking. I miss my mouth at least three times before it spills into my lap. When I start to curse, those gossipy bitches from the table near by look over.
"Hey, are you alright?" says one of them.
"F-fine. I'm fine." I stand up and move towards the door, pulling my hood further down over my face. One of them calls out "Wait, you forgot your coffee!" But I've lost my appetite.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:50 pm

Could I join?
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:14 pm

( I don't see why not! Go right ahead, dear! :3 )

She didn’t know how to react. At first, her vision began to waver, but she was used to that by now. Her body began to feel heavier with each careful step she let move over the ground, which she chose to ignore; it was only going to be harder if she drew it out. She just had to get home. It would be fine. But she didn’t see the hand… A couple of star-crossed lovers were in pure delight as the chased each other, laughing lively with their faces the mirror image of the happiness that their voices conveyed into the daytime air. They brushed past her, the man’s hand catching Violet’s shoulder and sending her off balance, right into the busy street. As the frantic blare of horns and screeching tires upon the asphalt assaulted her, she lay in a daze for a moment, before her mind re-acquires its sharpness and the adrenaline sets in with the rounding of dark eyes; she’s frozen in horror.

Last edited by .Fragile_Wishes. on Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:25 pm

Mary Alice: I look up at the sound of horns blaring. Some woman's standing stupidly in the middle of the road, just watching as a truck comes speeding towards her. Why isn't she moving? Why's no one even trying to help her? I'm out there before I realize it, dragging her by the arm. "What the hell are you doing!?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:40 pm

(:3 Awesome. Thank you.)

Name: Gabriel McKenneth
Wish Gone Wrong: He wanted women to like him; now women like him, but just as a friend because they think he's gay for some reason. All women think he's gay whenever they meet him.
Reason for Wish Gone Wrong: He just wanted to be liked by women and wanted a girlfriend...
Image/description:
When You Wish Upon A Fallen Star - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBqtvWhssax13Xg0mE3kBgyaUZYb8-B-Q19jZBpEjjN6EuA6ZF
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:42 pm

( Of course! Aww, he's lovely, dear. x3 )

Violet’s mind went blank. She knew it was going to hit her; she was going to die. She managed to register a distinct pressure on her arm, tugging her forward. Then she was standing on the sidewalk again. Once the initial shock subsided in her shot nervous system she was able to really look at the person who had saved her. A woman; she was shouting at her. “S-sorry! I never…I-I wasn’t looking and I…” Shut up before you start crying… she told herself, dropping her gaze. “Thank you…y-you didn’t have to do that.”
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:45 pm

(x3 Thank you. Uh, how do I throw him in?)
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:47 pm

Mary Alice: I drop her arm as soon as we hit the sidewalk and turn towards one of the windows. My hood is pushed back, just enough to see a piece of my hair, and my glasses are askew. I can only hope no one got a good look at me. "If I didn't, who would've?" I ask as I adjust myself.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:58 pm

(I've got a guy that's free.)
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:05 pm

( If you want, I brought Emmalee in. But you don't have to. ^_^ )

Name: Emmalee B Jantz
Wish Gone Wrong: Wanted to finally be able to walk - now is completely paralyzed from the stomach down; lives with her ex, Ashton ( Wink ).
Reason for Wish Gone Wrong: Wanted to become a hip-hop choreographer.
Image/description: When You Wish Upon A Fallen Star - Page 2 24451587 (A bit more...modest than the pic ^^; )

Emmalee glared at the ground. "Where are you, Ashton?!" He dropped her off in the park, saying that he'd be back in no more than thirty minutes. She'd been waiting OVER an entire hour for God's sake...! He could be such an asshole sometimes. She sighed, her gloved hands resting on the outer rims of her wheels. (She's in a manual wheelchair)

~

Violet bit softly at her bottom lip, glancing up toward her. “You still didn’t have to. A-Are you all right…? Were you hurt?” she asked, sighing. “I’m sorry.”
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:12 pm

Mary Alice: She's apologizing again? Christ. She's worse than I was before. "It's alright, ok?" I say quietly. I give myself a once over in the window. I cringe a little from how old I look- like some drab upper middle class soccer mom who doesn't believe in botox- but my disguise serves its purpose so I can't complain. "You can thank me by being more careful next time."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:13 pm

Gabriel walked along the path of the park, his hands deep in his black hoodie's pockets and his head in the clouds. He didn't see a branch and tripped over it, falling. He sat there on the ground a moment as he brought his head back down to Earth. A sigh escaped his lips and he looked around. He noticed a girl (Emmalee).
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:31 pm

"Y-Yes. I'm sorry, Miss." Her eyes wavered; the adrenaline brought on by the scare was slowly seeping away, allowing the fatigue and pain to resurface, twice as strong as before. “I-I…I should go now,” Violet murmured quietly, a shiver running down her body as it tilted slightly, tottering from one side to the other warily. She was quickly losing focus, but even still, she couldn’t help but thinking to herself, Is it right to just leave her after what she did? Not much more took place after that, her vision finally escaping her, leaving utter darkness as she collapsed right then and there, out cold.

~

Something caught her attention, bringing her out of her inward, anger-induced rant, and she wheeled herself around, seeing a boy on the ground, looking at her. She blinked. “Are you all right over there?”

Last edited by .Fragile_Wishes. on Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:34 pm

Gabriel stood and shot a glare at the branch, he then looked back at the girl. "I guess I'm okay. It was the stupid branch's fault for jumping out in front of me. Anyway, I'm Gabriel." He moved closer. "May I ask, who are you?" He watched the girl, his blue eyes bright with curiosity.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:43 pm

Stifling a snicker, she held out her hand when he moved closer, kindness in her clear blue eyes, smiling a bit. “I’m Emmalee. Nice to meet you, Gabriel,” she introduced herself. “You don’t have to worry, I won’t bite.” She noticed he was looking at the chair.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:43 pm

Mary Alice: "Ok, just make sure you watch where you're going, alright?" I'm answered by a thump. Damn, that doesn't sound good... When I turn around, the chick is sprawled out on the sidewalk. "God damn it!" I mutter. She just passed out! Ah, what to do, what to do?! Should I call an ambulance? But who's gonna stay with her til then? The longer I stay here, the better chance there is of someone recognizing me. Finally, I take out my phone and go to my contacts. "Hello, Ivan? Yea, it's me. Can you pick me up at the corner of 31st and Upperton?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:10 pm

After a while, her face catches in a grimace, hand reaching up to touch her forehead as she whimpers in pain, unable to open her eyes for now. Some fall. She must have a concussion of something, though Violet was thankful she was still alive, just hoping she wasn’t bleeding everywhere. She didn’t think so, but she couldn’t tell for certain. She groaned softly, too disoriented and tired to notice her surroundings.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:16 pm

.Fragile_Wishes. wrote:Stifling a snicker, she held out her hand when he moved closer, kindness in her clear blue eyes, smiling a bit. “I’m Emmalee. Nice to meet you, Gabriel,” she introduced herself. “You don’t have to worry, I won’t bite.” She noticed he was looking at the chair.

Gabriel looked away from the chair and felt slightly guilty. He smiled and shook her hand. "Pleasure to meet you as well Emmalee." He paused a moment. "You sure?" he asked, his smile turning playful. His eyes locked on hers. He was happy to meet her, but had a feeling she would think the same thing that most women thought.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next