the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When You Wish Upon A Fallen Star

5 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

When You Wish Upon A Fallen Star - Page 8 Empty Re: When You Wish Upon A Fallen Star

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:14 pm

Her head turned at the sound of a voice and the EMT from earlier came over to let her know that he was the one who called the ambulance. She nodded, and after coaxing Drew to calm down and let his body rest, she made her way over to him. He didn't look much older than her. ''Thank you...for helping my cousin. I-I'm sorry about all of this. I-I hope it wasn't too much trouble.'' She looked over her shoulder, Drew was calling/screaming for her again. ''U-Uhm...My name is Violet, if you...if you ever need anything, please l-let me know. You're wonderful. Thank you...'' She ran back, climbing into the ambulance as they shut the doors and drove away.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

When You Wish Upon A Fallen Star - Page 8 Empty Re: When You Wish Upon A Fallen Star

Post by PavoLights Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:54 pm

(Not too sure how to reply...>.< Should we just go on to the next day?)
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:08 pm

( Yea. Your go or mine? And I didn't forget about the Hooch and Cigars, I replied but I was on my phone earlier and it didn't send it through. T.T I'll get it back up here in a few. Are you planning on bringing in your gay gangster? xD )
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:23 pm

Lol, yep, just looking for an opening! And I swear I heard that line on the Boondocks. XD

Eh, you can go. My brain's kinda fried at the moment. Razz
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:41 pm

(Lol, oki-doki. )

Ten A.M.

She sighed, shaking off the fatigue and exhaustion she felt. Drew had fallen asleep well before they even got home, which hadn't been until at LEAST midnight. She'd asked Shaun to come home with them since his shift was over and to stay the night to help her with Drew. He was still here, crashed on her couch. Naturally, Violet called in work for the day. It was obvious they couldn't afford it, but she needed to stay home; for her sake as much as her cousin's. He had escaped with a few bruised ribs and a couple of minor fractures, but other than that, he would live...he just couldn't move around a lot.

With a yawn, she stood up from her bed and made her way to the front of their small apartment, going outside to fetch the mail seeing as she couldn't sleep anyway. She was still dressed in what she was wearing the day before, right down to her worn tennis shoes. Scanning through the mail, she frowned. This wasn't her mail. 'AJ Cartwright...'
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:12 pm

AJ: Once the microwave beeps, I gingerly take out the hot pocket and head back to the couch. The tv's blasting, going from one commercial to the next sporadically before settling back on the news. A big haired lady with too much make up on is talking about come celebrity. "The troubled young woman was found... completely incoherant and... at the scene of the crash." They show her face on the screen and I sigh. Idiot.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:22 pm

(...PLEASE tell me that isn't meant to be Mary Alice. )

After checking mailbox after mailbox, she found the house she was looking for. AJ Cartwright. Violet looked up, realizing it was the home of the same person who helped Drew yesterday. There was brief moment of hesitancy before she carefully stepped onto the porch, knocking softly. There was noise, she assumed it was a television. It was loud, which meant he probably couldn't hear. She placed the bundle on the mat against the door and turned around. She could wait on her medical bills...
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:39 pm

...yea, it is. :c

AJ: The doorbell starts to ring and I frown. I'm not expecting a package today. It's probably one of those dumb ass kids from yesterday trying to sic their parents on me. It wouldn't be the fist time. I put my food down and walk to the door, bending down to unlatch the mail slot. "What do you want?" I call.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:14 pm

( PAVO! T_T
...You're grounded. )

Swinging around, she blinked, silent for a second. "U-Uhm, it's Violet...from across the street. I was just returning your mail. I-I think the mailman got it switched..." Well, this was different.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:26 pm

Que?! But but but its not like she's dead or anything and True Blood comes on tonight. TT.TT
She was only a little drunk...

AJ: Figures that fat bastard would screw with my mail. Is that the thanks I get for not ratting him out to his wife? "Well what are you waiting for? Put it through the slot."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:37 pm

( While that may be, you know very well how upset Violet is going to be if she finds out! e.e Very disappointed in you. )

"A-Ah, right..." She went to work on arranging it so that it would all fit very smoothly for him. As she stood up, Violet hesitantly opened her mouth again. "I..." she stopped herself. Was she really going to ask for permission to open his mailbox to get her bills? That was rude!
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:49 pm

But... but... sorry. :c

AJ: "Well? Spit it out!" I sit down so my back's against the door. I hate wierd neighbors. They always end up staying around a lot longer than they're suppose to."I don't have time for you to mess around. If you have somethng to say then say it."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:56 pm

( Sigh...Fine. You're un-grounded.
BUT only because AJ called Violet weird. Awesomesauce. )

Her eyes widen slightly as she jumps in surprise, looking at the ground. "S-Sorry. I...I just wanted to know if I could...could get into your mailbox for my bills."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:17 pm

smellzlyknirvana wrote:Gabriel sighed and looked down. He then moved and followed her. He looked at the people curiously. When he heard him telling her to shut up he frowned and glared at Ashton. "That's not how you talk to a lady," he said softly.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:02 pm

Lol, because AJ called her weird?

AJ: Well if that isn't the sketchiest idea I've ever heard. Does she think I'll just let her waltz off with my keys so she can go on a freakin' shopping spree or something? I ain't that stupid. I open up the mail slot again. "I'll give you the keys but don't you dare give me any funny business. I got a shot gun here and six packs of ammo. Think you can out run a gun?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:21 am

( @PavoLights - Yes'm. :3 )

Violet bends down with her hands resting on her legs. "Of course not," she answers, especially since she failed track & field in highschool...three years straight. "A-And anyway, I'd never do something like that...to you or to anyone else, especially not after how you helped Drew..." she pauses, smiling awkwardly to herself. She was talking to a man through his mail slot. But she wasn't judging; everyone was unique. Variety is what makes the world go 'round! "But I know it doesn't make a difference if I say it," she said softly, "I-It's something you have to see for yourself."

~

He scoffs at him, rolling his eyes. "She isn't a lady...she's a goddamn whiny brat." Both look up as Alice turns to leave, Emmalee snatching her hand while Ashton stares blankly, distantly.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:40 am

Gabriel's eyes narrowed more. "She's not a brat." His temper was slowly rising and he was keeping under control though. He found Ashton rather annoying. He let out a slow breath and crossed his arms. He spared a glance at Alice before glaring at Ashton once more.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:58 pm

AJ: I put the chain on the door and open it just enough to peak through. My mind's teling me that she's sinere, but like she said, that's something I'll have to see for myself. I drop the keys in her han. "You've got four minutes."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:49 pm

The keys fall into her palm and she smiles at him, turning and running to the mailbox. By the time she sets foot on the porch again after retrieving what was hers and locking it up, she's exhausted. And it shows. But she merely smiles and returns the keys, meeting his pensive gaze tiredly. "I-I don't think I made it in four minutes, AJ. I'm sorry."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:52 pm

AJ: I know she didn't. She was a minute and eight seconds late. "Well you're lucky I lost count then, aren't you. Now is there anything else you wanna bug me about or can I go back inside?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:04 pm

"U-Uhm," she fumbled, "I-I...thank you again for yesterday..." Violet was really indebted to him. She wouldn't have known what to do with herself if Drew hadn't gotten help when he did...
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:16 pm

AJ: I know I shouldn't even be asking this but "How's that little bastard of a cousin of yours doing anyway?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:25 pm

( PAVO! -huggles- How ish you, my dear?
I replied in the Hooch and Cigars topic, too. )

She tried not to flinch at the term. She should be used to such language by now; Drew couldn't go five minutes without cursing, though most of it had to do with how stupid she was. "He's been a-asleep since before we came home from the ER. A few bruised ribs a-and some fractures, but he's fine."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:24 pm

Aliceinwaiting wrote:(Last post.. for 4 days Sad )

Alice looked at Emmalee. "Emmallee? My god you have grown.." She whispered. Alice shook her head frustrated. She turned to walk away. Her heart was full of pain and shedidnt know if she could handle it. Alice knew that Ashton was the one... she knew it but how? How can she be toghether with him? After that fight... she didnt know if she could handle it.

(me is back ^_^)
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:07 pm

.Fragile_Wishes. wrote:
He scoffs at him, rolling his eyes. "She isn't a lady...she's a goddamn whiny brat." Both look up as Alice turns to leave, Emmalee snatching her hand while Ashton stares blankly, distantly.

( WB! )
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next