the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When You Wish Upon A Fallen Star

5 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

When You Wish Upon A Fallen Star - Page 4 Empty Re: When You Wish Upon A Fallen Star

Post by PavoLights Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:26 pm

Mary Alice: My eyes widen and I feel the heat rush to my face. That definately wasn't what I was expecting. Does she seriously not recognize me? Although it's not that like it's a bad thing...hell, it feels nice. I can't remember the last time I was called pretty. I slip out of the limo as the maids come towards us. "Get her out of there as carefully as you can and take her to the guest room," I instruct.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

When You Wish Upon A Fallen Star - Page 4 Empty Re: When You Wish Upon A Fallen Star

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:40 pm

And for the second time that day, Violet was carried; though this time she was being moved out of the limo instead of being put into it. She complied without a sound, feeling extremely guilty to be causing all of this commotion. She had told the woman to just let her be, but then again, when did anyone ever listen to her? Thanking the maids after being placed on the bed, she looked around. The woman's home was stunning...very beautiful.

~

She froze, looking at him in horror. "Did you just say 'well'?" she asked him slowly, studying his face intently. "What well? Did you make a wish...?"
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:45 pm

Gabriel blinked a few times and nodded. "With your reaction, I'm guessing you know what I'm talking about and I'm guessing you or someone you know made a wish." He watched her a moment and his eyes flicked to the chair for a moment before he looked back at her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:08 am

Emmalee didn't miss the stray of his gaze as she looked at him, utterly serious, all the light disappearing from her face. "Yeah, I did. And it ruined my life." Her hands fell to her wheels as she spoke, hatred luming beneath the dimming blue of her eyes. "I used to be able to walk, not like you, but with canes and crutches and the like. I was born with a malformed spine. My dream was to be a dancer; I wanted to be a hip-hop coreographer," she explained, "One day me & Ashton were walking around, and I found the well. I made a wish just for the hell of it, and the next morning I woke up and couldn't move anything from my arms down...I couldn't feel anything. I just knew it was that damn well." She looked at him, forcing back tears. "My digestive tract is useless...I have to use a feeding tube whenever I want to eat anything. I have to put IV's in to keep fliuds in my body."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:20 am

Gabriel's eyes turned soft and he took one of her hands in his. His eyes glued on her face and didn't move. He squeezed her hand softly in a reassuring way. He could see the tears behind her eyes and were fighting off his own. His heart squeezed for her and he realized what the well did to him was nothing compared to what it did to her. In that moment he wanted her to be happy, something good to happen to her. After all, she deserved it.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:27 am

"Sorry," she said a bit quietly, forcing a laughing as she turned her head, a lone tear gliding down her face. When she looked back at him, all traces of darkness had vanished, replaced by a crooked grin. "I didn't mean to get all 'Soap Opera' on you there." Emmalee looked at their hands and turned a deep strawberry red as the blood rushed to her face. "Uh..."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:35 am

Gabriel watched her quietly. "You don't need to apologize," he said softly. A small, crooked smile formed on his lips. "It's okay and you didn't get all 'Soap Opera' on me." He glanced down at his hands around hers and let go, blushing a deep scarlet. "Sorry..." he mumbled as he looked down.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:52 am

Mary Alice: "Should I even ask what this is all about?" Ivan asks quietly. I don't even know how to answer him at this point. Telling him that after saving a girl I don't know, she passed out and I brought her here to interrogate her about a fucked up well under the cover of being a good Samaritan somehow doesn't seem plausible. "Is the doctor here yet?" I ask instead, taking out a pack of cigarettes. When he nods, I head towards the house.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:30 pm

Alice walked onto a busy street and felt ackward like she always did. Ashton was burned into her mind. You left him Alice... She thought angerly. Nope she did not know why she did. She was too pissed to even think about how much she would miss him after. Her heart was pained and she couldnt breath.

Last edited by Aliceinwaiting on Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:12 pm

( @ Alice - 'school'? o.o?

@ PavoLights - Not sure how to reply to that, dear... ^^; )

"Er, no..." she fumbled with a response in the most possible awkward fashion, flashing him a sheepish smile, the blush still heavily staining her cheeks. "I just...y-you don't have to apologize." She held in a sigh, inwardly yelling at herself for such a weak comeback.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:17 pm

(ooooooooo_ooooooo never mind lol I will have her walking in the street.)
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:17 pm

Sorry...>.<
Can we just fast forward through the doctor visit?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:43 pm

( To the both of you - :3 -cookie- Lol. )

The doctor's examination went as she had anticipated from the beginning; she (just assuming female here) instructed Violet rest, drink lots of fluids, and eat a small something to get her energy up. It looked as though she did indeed have a small concussion with some minor swelling, but nothing that would kill her as long as it was monitored and iced regularly for the next 24 hours or so.

Then came the part that happened every time Violet was admitted into medical care. Her deadline for the remainder of her life. "How old are you, Violet?" 18. "And are you aware of your recent medical history?" Yes, ma'am. Nine months at the most. Her organs were weakening, her bones... The best she could hope for was falling into a coma and living on life support in some lonely hospital. Sadness was clear in her eyes, making her expression seem hollow as she smiled, politely thanking the doctor for her services and drinking down the water she had been given, watching her step out of the room to speak with the woman who owned the residence.

( @ Alice - I'll post for you after I put Ashton's profile up! =) )
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:50 pm

Gabriel looked at her and smiled weakly as he nodded. He watched her quietly and his smile grew slightly. He wondered if there was anything he could do to make her feel better. A stray lock of hair was in her face and he pushed it out of her face.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:57 pm

Yay! A cookie! Very Happy

Mary Alice: "So how is she?" I ask as soon as the doctor slips out of the room. She sighs, adjusts her glasses, and starts giving me the report. Some head trauma, low energy, nothing too serious. But then her face turns grave. She pauses and looks down at the ground. "What else is there?" I ask. I don't have time for her to beat around the bush. But then it comes spilling out. A terminal illness. Nine more months. "And she's so young..." she sighs. I'm silent for a moment before I stand up and shake her hand. "Thanks for coming on such short notice," I say simply. "Ivan will show you out." As soon as she disappears down the stairs, I open the door and poke my head in. "Let me guess," I say quietly. "That was all the well's doing?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:47 pm

=D

Violet raised her head at the sound of her voice, coaxing a weak smile on to her face. "Mhm," she nodded, honestly not knowing how it all happened. All she wanted was to be a little happier... Maybe the only way for that to happen was for her to die. She looked at her. "I-I'm sorry, but...I'm in your house, talking to you, and I don't even know your name. I'm Violet."

~

Emmalee looked up, a small, shy smile on her face. "Thanks," she told him, "And...thanks for staying with me. You really didn't have to, you know..."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:51 pm

Mary Alice: I smirk a little. That's right, I've been helping her out all this time without even knowing who she was. "Mary Alice Jones," I say, noting how she still doesn't recognize me. "Nice to meet you."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:59 pm

Her smile gained some actual meaning to it, and she didn't have to force it as much. "Nice to meet you," she nodded again, "You have a pretty name, too." The more she talked to her, the more curious she became as to what her wish was...but she would never ask so brashly. Violet blinked. "Uhm, would you prefer to come in, sit down maybe? I-It's your home..."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:05 pm

Gabriel smiled widely at her as he dropped his hand. "You're welcome. I want to stay with you though, so it's no problem Emmalee." He watched her a moment and looked down. He finally looked at her, a smile on his lips and in his eyes as well.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:06 pm

Mary Alice: A pretty name... She really doesn't know who I am. I stare at her for a good minute, ignoring the bit about sitting down. "You really don't recognize me? Not even a little?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:21 pm

Blinking again, her expression fell, making her seem almost child-like as confusion traveled into her dark eyes, trying to concentrate. "Eh..." she began, "N-No, I'm sorry...Am I supposed to?"

~

She blushed for what seemed to be the twentieth time now and smiled, making her eyes shine. "Good thing I'm so interesting," she laughed, joking.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:26 pm

Gabriel grinned and bit back a chuckle at her blushing. "Mmm. Could you please tell me why you keep blushing?" He raised a curious eyebrow and moved so he was eye level with her. His eyes stayed locked on her face.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:55 pm

Mary Alice: "Are you supposed to?" I repeat. I smile bitterly as I take a seat near the door. "Yea, you could say that. I mean everyone else sure as hell does." I pick up a tabloid lying on my dresser and toss it to her. "I'm the new trainwreck in town. The whore/druggie/talentless gold digger. Or as the websites say, a walking STD."

PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:31 pm

(@ Mady ooootttaayyy Smile Smile I can wait until ashton is put up lol XD *eats cookie*)
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:45 pm

Gah...can't think of a wish for Ashton! :/
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next