the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When You Wish Upon A Fallen Star

5 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

When You Wish Upon A Fallen Star - Page 3 Empty Re: When You Wish Upon A Fallen Star

Post by PavoLights Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:23 pm

Mary Alice: After some persuading, I hang up my phone and kneel on the sidewalk. I think I heard her say something. "Are you alright?" I ask, shaking her gently. Stupid question, of course she's not alright! "Can you stand up?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

When You Wish Upon A Fallen Star - Page 3 Empty Re: When You Wish Upon A Fallen Star

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:35 pm

“I-I don’t think I can…” she spoke weakly, “Am…am I bleeding…?” That voice. It was the woman from earlier. “W-Why did you stay?” Stupid, she chastised herself, You should’ve just stayed home. Look at what you’ve caused!

~

Emmalee paused a moment, putting on a thoughtful expression with a finger to her chin for effect. “Hmm… As long as you don’t ask me to do wheelies, then yes, I’m sure.” She grinned and laughed. He was pretty cute. Probably had a girlfriend though, and what made her think he’d go for someone like her, anyway? “What brings you to the park?”
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:40 pm

Gabriel chuckled at that one. "Don't worry, I won't." He grinned at her. "I was walking and thinking. Kind of had my head in the clouds, but I guess that's kind of typical for me. What about you? What are you doing here?" He cocked his head to the side as he watched her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:41 pm

Mary Alice: I was about to tell her to never look a gift horse in the mouth but stopped. If there was one thing I learned during this whole thing, it was to always question things. I shrug instead. "My conscience I guess. That damn thing never shuts up. And you're not bleeding, at least it doesn't look like it." But that was still a pretty nasty fall. I try my best to prop her up against the building behind us.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:49 pm

Resting with her head gingerly leaning against the building, Violet prodded her eyes open just barely, getting a hazy sliver of the sky above. She took in a deep breath, shuddering as she released it. "That well is trying to kill me..."

~

Her gaze turned into a glare as her mind was once again returned to that pyromaniac bastard. "My ex left me here. He's been gone for over an hour and 15 minutes now..."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:51 pm

Mary Alice: My eyes widen and I grab her by the shoulder. "Well?! Did you just say well?!" My fingertips practically dig into her skin, but I barely notice as I will her to stay awake for just a little longer. "What do you know about the well?!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:53 pm

Gabriel frowned and his brows furrowed. "An hour and fifteen minutes! What? Why did he leave you here and why hasn't he come back for you?" Gabriel blinked in surprise. When he stopped blinking he looked at her, his eyes wide slightly. "Ex?" he added as an afterthought.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:03 pm

Violet's eyes grew wide in surprise, her face stunned, if not almost fearful as she lifted her head to look at her. "I..." she began, trying her best not to wince in pain at the grip she had on her. "I-I made a wish, and I...I got sick...It's the r-reason I fainted, they don't think I-I'll live for very much longer..." she paused, "D-Did I say something wrong...? Miss?"

~

"Yeah," she nodded, "My ex. I kinda...live with him. My parents are dead, so he's the only one that can take care of me; I don't have anyone else..." And WHY the nuggets was she telling him this?! "And I don't know really...he told me he would be back in 30 minutes."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:08 pm

Gabriel nodded and kept his eyes on her. He was quiet a moment. "I'm sorry..." Gabriel murmured. "Hmmm. Well, if you want someone to keep you company while you wait, I can do that," he said softly as he rubbed the back of his neck.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:48 pm

Mary Alice: I can't breathe. The same thing happened to her that happened to me. A wish that came true in a fucked up way... I suddenly hear beeping behind me. When I turn around, there's a limo waiting on the curb. "Ms.
Jones?" says the driver. I snap back to reality and nod him over. "Help me take her to the limo."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:07 pm

A soft smile rose to her lips, her face warming up the longer she looked at him. "I...I'd like that. Beats arguing with myself." Emmalee chuckled, a bit awkwardly, flinching at how weird she had managed to make that sound. Really? 'Arguing with myself'? Smooth, you idiot, real smooth...

~

When the limo made it's appearance, she blinked to make sure she wasn't hallucinating from the spill. The woman instructed the driver to help get her in the limo. Her? Violet's eyes flew wide in sudden realization. Her! She looked from the woman, to the driver, back to the extravagent limo. Well, this was surely turning out to be an eventful day, wasn't it?
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:10 pm

Brb, lovelies.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:21 pm

Gabriel smiled widely at her, his eyes bright with happiness and amusement. "Alright. I know what you mean, I do it sometimes too," he said. His smile widened some and he watched her. So far it seemed she had a different view point on him then most.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:33 pm

Mary Alice: "Upsy daisy," I mutter as I taker he by the arms. Ivan takes her legs and we start backing up towards the limo. I duck down my head to get in and help lay her on the seats. Before Ivan shuts the door, I call out to him. "Call my doctor and tell her she needs to make a house call ASAP!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:21 pm

From the moment she was moved, Violet knew she was going to faint again. All sorts of colors were weaving and dancing before her line of sight. She swallowed once they were able to get her in, focusing on the interior roof of the vehicle to trying and get the world to stop spinning around her.

Sweat dampened her raven hair, causing it to stick to her pale face slightly. "I-I'm thankful...but you really don't have to do all of this," she spoke, her voice quivering no matter what she did in an attempt to make it steady. "I'm fine, really. It happens to me a-all of the time..." To be truthful, she was shocked that the woman actually stayed. Usually when she fell unconscious, she'd wake up to find whoever was around gone. Then she'd just make her way home somehow. A few times she had apparently been...well, let's just say she was glad to have been knocked out...

~

Damn. He was really cute. She grinned at him. By now, normally she'd have been WAY pissed off, ready to take off Ashton's head, but with Gabriel here, she hardly remembered she had been waiting on him...
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:29 pm

Mary Alice: "Don't thank me yet," I say as I take off my glasses. I turn around and look out the window, just trying to avoid her gaze. I was planning on just dropping her off at the hospital, but after she talked about the well... Maybe she knows something that I don't.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:31 pm

Gabriel smiled and looked around. He kind of liked being around her, it put him at ease. "So does your ex do crap like this normally?" He looked at her again and his bangs fell in his eyes. "If you don't mind me asking, why is he your ex?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:38 pm

She fell silent for several minutes once the woman spoke, thinking. "You...you made a wish, too. Didn't you?" It would explain the...overzealous behaviour when the well was first mentioned...

~

Emmalee thought of a way to put it. "Yeah, pretty much," she sighed, "And I dunno...I guess you could say it was like dating your sibling; just too awkward. We grew up together, so..."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:42 pm

Gabriel raised an eyebrow trying to figure out why he would leave her there. "So why doe he do this kind of crap?" His eyes stayed on her and he nodded. "Makes sense. So how does your current boyfriend feel about you living with him?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:43 pm

Mary Alice: I look over at her out of the corner of my eye. "Yea," I say simply. "I did. But let's talk about that after we get you to a doctor, alright?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:50 pm

"Beats me," she shrugged and then laughed some. "Oh, I'd say he's pretty comfortable with it, considering he's nonexistent." Emmalee smiled at him. "What about you? You have a girlfriend?"

~

Violet merely nodded, remaining quiet the rest of the way. She knew better than to pry. She was far too polite for that. At least she knew her inkling had been right.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:57 pm

Gabriel nodded. "Does it to annoy you maybe?" Gabriel asked and shrugged slightly. He then chuckled. "Nice way of wording it. Last several girls I went out with thought I was gay... So, she's nonexistent." He shrugged and watched her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:02 pm

Mary Alice: When we pull up to my over the top mansion, I pull down my hood and shake out my hair. I'm waiting for her to gasp and call me a whore as I open the door. "Ivan, get some of the maids."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:14 pm

Blinking, her eyes widened. "You're very pretty, Miss." She was unaware that she was supposed to recognize her, as Violet didn't much go for the whole 'celebrity' thing. She'd never once in life picked up a thing like 'People Magazine,' let alone listened to the trash that people circulated around. Most, if not all of it was exaggerated just to catch the public's eye. It was degrading. Her attempt to sit up failed horribly, and she ended up laying there with her face covered by her hands, hoping she wouldn't start crying.

~

"I suppose, considering he can be a jerk a times, like now, but I care about him, and I'm grateful for all he's done for me," she said, her mouth just about falling open at what he said next. "WHAT"?! she choked, "No way! Why would ANYONE think that you were gay?!"

Last edited by .Fragile_Wishes. on Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:17 pm

Gabriel shrugged. "I don't know. Ask every girl I've known or dated in the past year." He paused a moment. "Or maybe I just got bad mojo from that well," he said thoughtfully. His eyes locked on hers and he grinned. "Well, it's rather pleasant for someone to think differently."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next