the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When You Wish Upon A Fallen Star

5 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

When You Wish Upon A Fallen Star - Page 9 Empty Re: When You Wish Upon A Fallen Star

Post by Alice Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:33 pm

(oh wow XD hahahahahahaha.......)

Alice took Emmalee into her arms and kissed her head. "I missed you." She said with a smile pulling back. "How is school?" Alice asked to Emmalee. Her eyes went to Ashton. Pain and hurt filled them.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

When You Wish Upon A Fallen Star - Page 9 Empty Re: When You Wish Upon A Fallen Star

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:21 pm

She smiled, her hand coming to clutch at Alice's arms as she was hugged. "Good," she nodded, "Two more years, then off to college..." Emmalee looked down as she rested her head against Alice's chest. "I missed you too, Alice." Ashton looked from his ex, to Emmalee, his hair shadowing over his eyes. It was true; at times, the girl took her leaving them harder than HIM. She didn't have parents, and had few friends...Em and Alice had been closer than any two girls he'd ever seen...Then, she looked up at the boy who'd just been standing there, glaring him down. He scoffed. Like that scrawny noodle could actually do anything to him... Em pulled back. "U-Uhm, this...this is my friend Gabriel."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:27 pm

Alice turned around and smiled. "Hello Gabriel. Im Alice." SHe said giving Gabriel a dazzling smile. She turned and said "Dang Em your making me feel old." She said laughing. Her laughed was light and bright. For once she felt good and sat next to Ashton. She felt better for once. She looked at him and whispered "Are you ok?"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:29 pm

(scrawny noddle XD)

Gabriel finally stopped glaring and looked Alice too and forced a smile. He gave a small nod when Emmalee introduced him. "Nice to meet you." He swallowed and felt his heart race slightly with nervousness.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:57 pm

Alice smiled at him and asked curiously. "Is it just me or do you seem tense?" She asked watching Gabriel more closely. Yep she was right. He looked like he would rather take a bullet then talk to her. She shrugged it off and closed her eyes.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:39 pm

AJ: "Good. Tell him that the next time he decides to be that stupid, I'm leaving him for someone else to clean up." I'll admit, I'm kinda glad the little shit's alright. But he's not my problem. And if he still hasn't learned his lesson, then that's all on him.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:52 pm

Ashton glanced sideways at Alice as she sat next to him, his hair still hiding his eyes. "Do I look all right?" His words were low enough to go unnoticed by Em and her little boy toy, but loud enough for Alice herself to hear. If he didn't leave soon, he would probably scar them all for life, making them watch as he burned her name into his skin for probably the umpteenth time now. It wasn't HIS choice for God's sake. And there Alice was, acting like he was the biggest piece of shit in the whole fucking WORLD for something he had absolutely no control over!

Emmalee looked over at Gabriel, concern embedded into her expression. She wheeled over closer to him once Alice moved and sat down, taking one of his hands in her gloved one. She looked him over. "Gabriel...what's wrong?" Alice was right; he was tense.

~

Violet fingered with the loose fibers of her sweater's sleeve, wanting to correct him. But of couse, she didn't. It wasn't Drew's fault that he was beat up, (this time) he had done nothing to deserve what had happened to him (this time). Instead, she gave a smile, her eyes warm as she looked at AJ. "Of course," she said, "I-Is there anything I can...I can do for you, to repay you?"
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:00 pm

Gabriel's cheeks grew a light pink and he looked down. He rolled his shoulders and shrugged. He kept his eyes glued to the ground. "Nothing, Emmalee. I'm fine. Thank you for your concern though." He forced himself to relax some and looked up at her, a forced smile across his lips. Gabriel was actually tense still, worrying about making a good impression.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:29 pm

Alice closed her eyes. She gave a tight smile to Gabriel. "Dont worry about it dear... Em I need to speak with Ashton... I will meet you at your place.. soon.. alright?" She asked. Before she could gets Em's answer she pulled Ashton to the truck. She threw him into the passanger seat and she herself climbed over him and got into the drivers seat. She started the car up and drove them away from the park. "What is your problem?" She hissed at him. Hot tears streamed down her face. She hated him... and yet... she still loved him.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:50 am

With a reply stuck in her throat, she breathed out a sigh, giving up and looking at Gaberiel with a weak smile. "They'll still have to pick me up," she said. "I hope they realize that before they drive all the way home." She looked at him with troubled eyes. "Gabriel, please...can you tell me what's wrong? I'll beg..."

He looked at her, chest suddenly constricted. It was hard to breathe."Alice..." he murmured, "I made a wish; for you to come back to me, and now..." He rolled up his sleeve, pulling out the lighter. From there, his body was moving on its own. He couldn't resist, and if he tried, the pain was that much worse... The muscles beneath the marred flesh flexed and tensed in protest as the flame drove itself into it, but he simply grit his teeth. Even though his arms, chest, even legs were covered with her name, there always seemed to be enough space for just ONE more...One more, one more...
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:54 am

(AW Sad I just had tears for Ashotn Sad )

Alice looked at him and stopped the car. She closed her eyesand gripped the wheel. "Why did you make that wish? I made a wish... that I could be loved and now... everyone I get close to... dies..." She said through her teeth. She looked at him and took the lighter. Her lips vbrushed themselfs against her name. Tears hit the place where she had kissed. "Im sorry..."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:10 am

Gabriel frowned and watched him go, but turned his attention back to Emmalee. He smiled weakly at her and sighed. He ran his free hand through his hair and looked down, his cheeks going pink. "I want to make a good impression for your sake and I'm afraid that I wan't or that I'm not," he muttered softly.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:20 am

(aw Gabriel XD I wanna hug the guy)
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:46 am

"I'm not dead," he muttered, looking at her through tired, half-lidded eyes. He wasn't stupid; he knew that she probably didn't love him, and honestly, he couldn't blame her. But Ashton still loved her more than anything, and he always would.

She blinked, struck into silence by the surprise of his words. Then she had to put everything she had into not falling into hysterical laughter. "Gabriel," she snicked, "Have you SEEN us, love...? We're not exactly 'impression' worthy..." Emmalee looked at him with a smile, tilting her head slightly. He was really cute, especially when he was blushing. "We're freaks," she said. "The most normal one we have is Alice, and even she's nuts." She grinned, remembering Alice's promise to come back to the house. Even if it was only for a visit, she couldn't wait. Emmalee loved Alice; they were best friends. "Well, if it counts for anything, I think they both liked you. But...not as much as I do."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:48 am

Alice looked at him and nodded with a sad smile. "I know... I cant lose you... like I did...before." She said through her tears. "I just cant." SHe cried into his arm.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:12 am

Gabriel smiled slightly and looked up at her. He relaxed finally as his eyes locked on her face. "Yes, I've seen you all, but I still want to make a good impression." His eyes brightened slightly as she said that she thought they liked him and his eyes brightened even more when she said she liked him. "So, Emmalee, how much do you like me?" He tilted his head to the side and moved so they were at eye level. He liked to be able to look into her eyes and be at the same height. His eyes locked on hers as he waited to hear her answer.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:45 pm

Sighing, he shifted so he could take her into his arms, pressing through the unrelenting pain as he gently rested his chin on the top of her head, tucking her against him. He closed his eyes. "Shh...I know. I know, I'm sorry, Alice." Ashton leaned against the door, stroking her hair. "Just relax; it's all OK." No matter what happened between them, he'd always be there for her.

Her eyes widened as she realized the trap she'd just set for herself. DAMN. "I...I, uh..." she fumbled, her face slowly beginning to heat up again as he stared at her. "A-A lot...?" A nervous laugh fell from her lips and she looked at the ground beneath her rimmed tires, unable to face him.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:52 pm

Gabriel watched her curiously as he waited for her answer. When she finally answered a grin slowly spread across his lips. He watched her for a moment and took one of her hands in his. "Well, I suppose that's good considering I like you a lot too." His grin widened slightly as he watched her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:40 pm

Emmalee looked up as he took her hand, shy. "Really?" Gabriel was so sweet, so cute, so...perfect. But did he really like her?
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:45 pm

Gabriel nodded and smiled at Emmalee. "Yes, really Emmalee." His smile widened some as he watched her, his heart speeding up. His eyes searched hers for a moment.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:28 pm

.Fragile_Wishes. wrote:Sighing, he shifted so he could take her into his arms, pressing through the unrelenting pain as he gently rested his chin on the top of her head, tucking her against him. He closed his eyes. "Shh...I know. I know, I'm sorry, Alice." Ashton leaned against the door, stroking her hair. "Just relax; it's all OK." No matter what happened between them, he'd always be there for her.

Her eyes widened as she realized the trap she'd just set for herself. DAMN. "I...I, uh..." she fumbled, her face slowly beginning to heat up again as he stared at her. "A-A lot...?" A nervous laugh fell from her lips and she looked at the ground beneath her rimmed tires, unable to face him.

Alice cried into his chest. "Ashton.. Im sorry... I cant risk your life... I just cant..." She cried. She had always loved him. THe fight that ended it all seemed small and stupied now. "Why did we end it?" She asked him.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:40 pm

Ashton paused a moment, her words from that night still bitterly stinging his heart. "Because you said...that I would never amount to anything, that I was a sorry motherfucker, and you hated me." He took in a breath, "You also said that if you ever came back, you would take Emmalee from me." And this was all just from finding out that him and Em used to date back in middle school. Then, all her anger toward his drinking habits began to spill over... Emmalee still didn't know what they had fought over, or why Alice left in the first place; Ashton wouldn't ever tell her.

She looked at him, clearly uncertain for a moment. But Gabriel could be just what she was missing in her life... "Would you...like to go on a date sometime maybe, then?"
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:41 pm

Alice looked at him and said in a whiper "Im sorry.... I couldnt think... once you told me about you and Em... I lost it... I couldnt think about it.. I thought you would be bette off with her." She admitted. SHe didnt care what he thought she needed to tell him. She would be dead in the morning anyway.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:47 pm

Gabriel grinned, his eyes bright and kissed her on the cheek. "I'd love to go on a date with you sometime, Emmalee." His grin widened slightly at the idea and his eyes locked on hers.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:52 pm

Aliceinwaiting wrote:Alice looked at him and said in a whiper "Im sorry.... I couldnt think... once you told me about you and Em... I lost it... I couldnt think about it.. I thought you would be bette off with her." She admitted. SHe didnt care what he thought she needed to tell him. She would be dead in the morning anyway.

She would be dead in the morning anyway.

WHAT THE FLYING FERRETS ARE YOU PLANNING TO DO?!
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next