the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When You Wish Upon A Fallen Star

5 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

When You Wish Upon A Fallen Star - Page 7 Empty Re: When You Wish Upon A Fallen Star

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:49 am

( HUZZAH FOR POSTING FOR ERICHA!!!!! )
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

When You Wish Upon A Fallen Star - Page 7 Empty Re: When You Wish Upon A Fallen Star

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:57 am

Gabriel sighed and looked down. He then moved and followed her. He looked at the people curiously. When he heard him telling her to shut up he frowned and glared at Ashton. "That's not how you talk to a lady," he said softly.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:57 am

(Last post.. for 4 days Sad )

Alice looked at Emmalee. "Emmallee? My god you have grown.." She whispered. Alice shook her head frustrated. She turned to walk away. Her heart was full of pain and shedidnt know if she could handle it. Alice knew that Ashton was the one... she knew it but how? How can she be toghether with him? After that fight... she didnt know if she could handle it.

Last edited by Aliceinwaiting on Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:13 pm

(Am I starting for AJ?)
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:27 pm

( Please, if you don't mind. It'll give me some idea of what I wanna do with him. :3 I posted in the 'Hooch and Cigars' topic, and replied with Violet in this one, too.)
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:51 pm

AJ: "Can you shut the fuck up already? How many times do I have to tell you no? Or did you suddenly forget how to understand English or somethin'?"

"No, I just thought it'd be really cool..."

"A fortune teller cool?! You know what, I'm done with this. Call me when you've got somethin' to say that's worth my time."

I hang up the phone and go back to working on the car. My sister Neici's been talking nonstop about me becoming a fortune teller or some shit like that, but she just doesn't get it. Even if it weren't the single most embarrassing job on the planet, I have to deal with people. Talk with them, entertain them, pretend to give a fuck. And that shit's just not up my alley.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:58 pm

Mary Alice: "Ok, we'll leave if you're ready." I smile reassuringly at her bit my eyes catch the clock behind her. Shit, when'd it get so late?! "Damn, I'm gonna be late!" I say as I hop off the bed.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:15 pm

She blinked, jumping a bit from her sudden outburst. "O-Oh, I'm sorry... Late for what, if you don't mind my asking...?"

~

"DAMN IT ALL TO HELL!" Drew pulled on his pants after leaping up from his desk chair, just having completed his latest software survailence(I know that's wrong, I don't have spell check though...) program, getting fed up with Violet's absence. Where in the hell WAS she?! He knew he should've mircochipped her... She was probably laying naked in a fucking alley somewhere. "I swear it's like I'm raising myself!" His rant and grumblings continued well after he had stalked out the front door and continued down the street, snatching his dirtbike from the garage. She really needed a cellphone...

(Note: Drew was in his boxers at the computer because he's a nerd that has to be connected from when he first opens his eyes. First priority; no exceptions.)
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:24 pm

Lol! XD
Oh Drew...

AJ: It's hella easy these days to never leave your house. All you really need is a computer, a phone, and a toilet. The only problem that comes is when annoying people deliver my stuff. Like this guy.

"Uh, sir, I'm not sure if I should be doing this..."

"What's wrong now?" I call through the mail slot. "What, can't do anything unless someone's doing the thinking for you? Look, stick the box on the porch, take the money, and get the fuck off my property."

(Hm... how to have him and Drew react...)

Mary Alice: "Some party. Mickey Davis' birthday is today and I promised I'd go." Although I really shouldn't have. Half of the situations I ended up in were her fault.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:12 pm

He didn't get very far before experiencing some very...troublesome interference. "Oi, Drew!" A voice called, causing him to twitch, but he ignored it. The first time. "Drew! Andrew! DREEEEEEEEEW!" "WHAT IS IT?!" he snapped, whirling around, brown eyes livid and his lightly freckled face a furious shade of red as he zeroed in on the worthless little insect he was ashamed to call a...'friend.' Senick.

"Woah, easy there, Torpedo Boy." "What do you want?" The older boy looked guilty of something, taking a step backwards each time Drew moved closer. "What. Did. You. Do? Spit it out!" When their eyes met, all the color faded from the younger's face. "Oh, no...NO. Please...Please, Senick... You didn't!" They both froze before anything else could be said, ominous black shadows swallowing over their forms. A large male specimen in a letterman jacket approached Senick, handing over a sum of money while a group of his lackies closed in on Drew. The look in the boy's eyes caused Senick to cringe in shame, slinking away before he would see anything...

Laying limp in the street, all he could think was how much he hated that traitorous bastard... He still had to find Violet. But...with every bone in his body getting rearranged as it were, with the blooded eyes and nose, he doubted that was a possibility. The seniors probably jacked his bike, too... "HELP," he called, having no other choice. It was either that, or take a chance on becoming roadkill... "SOMEBODY HELP ME, DAMNIT!"
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:24 pm

AJ: "Sir, there's no need to be rude-"

"Rude?! What's rude is that you decided to skip going to your father in law's funeral to go fuck an eighteen year old. What's rude was not having the brains to come up with a better excuse for your wife than 'The boss really needs me to work that day,' you pitiful son of a bitch. You know what, how about you just get off my porch before I blow your fuckin head off?!"

The guy's face turns white then green. His chubby lips flap in an attempt to say somethg but before he finds his voice, yelling erupts from across the street. I open my door a little and take a look, fingering my shot gun. A couple of kids that can't be more than a few years younger than me are beating up on some kid. Information starts flooding over me as soon a I look. That kid's parents just got divorce...another one has a stolen xbox on him...I wince and slam the door. I can still hear that dumb ass kid's voice through the door though and my conscience starts eating me up. I take a deep breath, open the door, and aim my gun at them. "Hey you little shits!" I call.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:54 pm

The neanderthals look up, frozen like a deer in headlights from the moment they spot the gun, hauling ass out of sight. Drew is flung into the ditch, his bike crashing on top of him with his face shoved in the grass. He lifts up, just enough to cough, blood spattering beneath him. He wriggles. "Great," he groans. He's trapped beneath his own goddamned bike!
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:59 pm

AJ: Damn kid. I save him from one near death situation and he gets into another. I point the gun at the delivery guy. "You! Go move that bike off the kid and see if he's ok. And you better haul ass!" "H-how did you know about-" I shoot up at the sky before aimig the gun between his eyes. "I said HAUL ASS!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:19 pm

His ears registered frantic movements and labored breathing just before the bike was lifted. Then he was face to face with a fat mail carrier. "Do I LOOK OK to you, you ignorant sweaty lard cake?!" he yelled, blood dotting the man's face with his words. He coughed hard, grimacing and cussing under his breath.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:22 pm

AJ: "How is he?" I call from the porch. The delivery guy turns around with a huge scowl on his face. "I say he's fine," he grumbles. I don't trust his word though, I can see the blood on the kid from here. "Get on your phone and call an ambulance." "What?!" "You heard me!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:04 pm

Drew's mind spun the minute the word 'ambulance' came into play, and he was pulling himself out of the ditch - or at least trying to at any rate. "No. No hospital. I...need to find...Violet!" He grunted, but it was no use...he wasn't strong enough to pull himself out. He was stuck. She, assuming Violet was still alive wherever she was, was going to have a heart attack over this...
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:10 pm

AJ: "Now what'd he say?" The delivery guy pauses for a moment and before repeating it. Stupid ass kid. Who does he think he's finding like that? The guy waits for me to say something and a wave my gun. "You're gettin' more retarded by the minute, huh fat ass? Call the ambulance already!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:17 pm

( I wonder if it'd be possible for Violet to be with AJ. Hmm. )

Out of energy, Drew laid there breathing heavily, listening to his heart beat rapidly in his ears. He could feel the blood on his face, already starting to dry. "Violet..." he murmured, "You're an idiot. This is all your goddamn fault..."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:34 pm

Hm...it might be kinda hard. As you can see, he's pretty agoraphobic.

AJ: Once the deilvery guy's done, I instruct him to bring the kid to my porch and buzz off. The kid's name's Andrew, Drew for short. He lives with awoman named Violet after the death of his mother and he's a computer genius. He also just got dupped by his friend. I smirk and poke him with the butt of my gun. "Guess that'll teach you to trust people."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:42 pm

A scowl crawls over his face. "What do you care?" he bites, words dripping with acid, trying to block out the scent of the walking pumpkin, watching him high-tail it to his company's vehicle. "Who pissed in his brain?"
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:50 pm

AJ: I look up at the delivery guy as he climbs into his truck. "That's just what I wanna know. But look, the way I see it, I'm being pretty generous just letting you bleed out on my nice clean porch, despite the fact that this was all your fault. So how about you just leave your bike right there on my property and you consider yourself lucky to still be breathing."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:05 pm

Drew was too drained to even argue anymore. It made enough sense that he couldn't do anything other than nod in compliance.

Violet ended up leaving for her house with Mary Alice, Ivan just going to drop her off on the way to the party. They eventually rouded the corner, and she uttered a gasp. "Oh my God...please..." she whispered, hand coming to cover her mouth as her heart began ramming against her ribcage. Please don't let it be Andrew on that stretcher...

Last edited by .Fragile_Wishes. on Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:30 am

Mary Alice: "What's wrong?" I ask. I sit up and look outside the window where a kid on a stretcher's being lowered into the ambulance. Damn, don't tell me that's her Drew... I roll down my window and call out to one of the spectators. "Do you know what's going on?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:01 am

One of the EMT's made her way over to the limo, a look of surprise flashing over her face once she sees Violet sitting across from the woman. She looks at both of them, a soft pity taking her expression. "He was beaten pretty bad this time...we're transporting him just to be sure nthing's broken," she says, pursing her lips at the tears forming in Violet's eyes. "He's lost a lot of blood, but he'll be fine. We're getting fluids in him now. Shaun's with him." Violet nodded, looking at Mary Alice and trying her best to smile, but it was obvious that her heart was breaking. "Th-Thank you for everything," she said, fishing for a pen and taking her hand, writing her house number on it before turning and hopping out of the vehicle. 'Violet Brianna: -insert number here-' (xD) "Call anytime. Have...Have a good time at the party, Mary Alice."

Her legs couldn't carry her fast enough. She ran over and was met with the sight of a very pitiful-looking Drew being treated by her ex-boyfriend, Shaun. "Well, look who FINALLY decided to show up!" the boy snapped as she stood at the doors of the ambulance. "D-Drew, I..." "OH SAVE IT! We all know it's your fucking fault that I'm like this, but it's done and over with so just keep quiet." Well, at least she knew he was fine enough to scream at her, that was a good sign... "Violet." Drew's arm stopped him before Shaun could approach her. "Oh, no...you aren't starting this shit again...just leave her alone you douchebag." "Andrew--" He cut her off before she could even begin with the usual, glaring at her. "You REALLY think I'm gonna let him brainwash you again after he left you, saying that whole, 'I went to med school for myself...not to take care of you' thing? Yeah, FAT CHANCE!"
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:34 pm

AJ: "Hey kid, shut up before I come over there and make you. Talking ain't gonna do nothing but waste your energy, and I'll be damned if I'll have you die in front of my house," I call. There's way too many people around for my liking and my had isstarting to kill me. I need to gt this kid out of here fast.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next