the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wishing stars

2 posters

Page 5 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 35  Next

Go down

Wishing stars - Page 5 Empty Re: Wishing stars

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:07 am

Tucker came back a while later with a sheet a map, a schedual, and his ticket. He climbed into the truck and smiled at her. "Alright, now to find our corals." He started the truck up, the two other trucks behind them that were also his, both with trailors that had cattle in them, followed him as he made his way through the lot. "Watch for numbers five and six."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:14 am

Lucia kept her eyes out and then pointed to two corals. "There," she said, rubbing her eyes, tiredly.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:16 am

Tucker smiled and backed up the to coral and got out to unload them. "I promise, we'll get to the hotel right after this and you can nap," he said before he shut the door and went to help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:22 am

Lucia chuckled a little and slid to the driver's seat, watching him from the car. After a minute, she slid into her other seat again and rested her head against the window, letting her eyes drift closed,

(I'mma go... Be back in the morning.)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:28 am

Tucker managed to get all the cattle out and into the coral, shutting the gate before they busted out, one accidently catching his thigh with their horn. He limped back to the cab, muttering curses as the started the truck back up and backed up next to the coral and got out to unhitch the trailor.

When he got back in, his phone went off singing I'm Already There. He smiled and picked it up. "Hey Gran," his face fell. "Josie?" he fell quiet, his face turning pale as he nodded numbly at the information that was being passed to him. "Ok, thanks Jos." He murmered and hung up, taking a deep breath. "I need a drink." He pullled out of the stock yard and towards town. "I'll drop you by the hotel first if you want."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:34 am

Lucia sat up as his phone rang and frowned as his facial expressions changed. "No, I'm staying with you," she said, pursing her lips. Part of her was burning in curiousity to ask him what happened, but she bit it back in hopes that he might tell her in his own time.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:02 pm

Tucker pursed his lips and sighed. "I don't think you'll like me drunk." He murmered as he headed towards the nearest tavern.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:15 pm

Lucia shrugged. "I don't care," she said, looking at him seriously.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:40 pm

Tucker didn't say anything. He just pulled up to the bar and parked, getting out. He waited for her then walked inside and looked at her. "Do you want anything to drink while we're in here?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:47 pm

Lucia shook her head. "I'm just going to stand by, just in case anything happens," she said. She would be there to call an ambulance or the police or whatever else was needed.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:05 pm

Tucker gave a small nod, walking inside with her and sitting in a corner table. A full six pack later, his somber look started to fall from his face, his eyes slightly red as tears began to spring to them. "I'mnotgoingbacktoschool." He slurred.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:12 pm

Lucia's eyes went wide, clearly looking panicked. "What? Why?!" She asked, her panic coloring her voice. That would leave her all alone at school with the exception of her friends, who were constantly throwing pity parties.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:16 pm

"I have to take care of" hiccup "Bailey." Tucker looked up at her with a sad smile. "Gran'sdead." A tear rolled from the corner of his eye. "Ihavetotakecare of the farm and Bailey." He took the bottle that the waiter brought him and took another drink.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:22 pm

Lucia's eyes instantly brimmed with tears. She got out of her seat across from him and slid next him him. "I'm so sorry," she said. She wiped away his tear with her thumb like he had done to her and met his eyes. "I'll help all I can," she said. It wasn't a suggestion. I was more of a fact.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:25 pm

"I'materriblefather." Tucker hiccuped and the tears started to fall faster, taking a drink. "Idon'tknowhow I'lltakecareof Bailey." He finished the bottle and shook his head, his mind fully intoxicated. "It'snot fair."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:28 pm

"You're not going to be alone," Lucia said. "Bailey needs you more than ever and you'll do a great job of protecting her and caring for her," he said, putting a hand on his neck and giving him a sad smile. She was young, of course she saw the best in people.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:35 pm

Tucker shook his head saddly. "Idon't know." He got another bottle and took a drink. "It'snotfair." He hiccuped. "Firs' Bailey's mom, thenPaps, nowGran." He hiccuped, staring at the table. He looked at her. "I'ma badfather."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:42 pm

Lucia looked down at the table, sliding her hand into his and sighed. She wasn't really sure what else she could do aside from sit with him and let him talk. Now they both had a piece ripped from them and they needed each other more than ever.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:49 pm

"Sheblamed Ryder youknow?" Tucker hiccuped, staring at his bottle, his face solemn. "Bailey'smom. Sheblamed him for Bailey. Butitwasn'thim." He shook his head stubbornly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:51 pm

"How do you know?" Lucia asked, Ryder's name nearly knocking the breath out of her. She was expecting the worse, but her eyes were earnest.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:01 pm

"Becausetheytested." Tucker sighed and looked at her. "Andshewas my girlfriend." He ran a hand through his hair drunkenly. "Shedidn'twant her." He shook his head. "SoItookher. She'llbetwo in December." He sighed, more tears falling down his cheeks as his head hit the table, his eyes filled with pain. "I'ma terrible father." He tried to get another bottle, but they told him he had had enough. He scowled, glaring at them. "Comeon Lu." He muttered, forcing himself up and out of the booth. "Les find somewhere better."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:05 pm

Lucia kept her hand in his as she led him out of the bar. "You don't expect to drive, do you?" She asked, out of pure curiousity.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:08 pm

Tucker went to answer as they went out the door, some guy whistling at Lucia. That did it. He snapped and turned, punching the guy. "Hey! Keep your eyes off of mygirl!" He slurred. He shoved her out the door, just as the guy made contact with his jaw. That's when the fight broke out. By the time it was over, Tucker had the beginings of a black eye, a split lip, and multiple other injuries, but didn't look nearly as bad as they other guy. He slumped against the truck, the drinks starting to turn into a hang over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:15 pm

Lucia blushed brightly and waited by the truck until he came over and leaned against it. She threw her arms around him, tears slipping from her eyes. She looked up at him and couldn't brush off how much he reminded her of Ryder right after his fight with Mike.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:11 pm

Tucker groaned slightly, wincing and looked down at her, his brow furrowing. "What's with the tears? Did someone hurt you?" He looked around, his words not nearly as slurred as before, the fire igniting in his eyes again as he searched for whoever it was that hurt Lucia.

(I have a feeling that Tucker might get into another fight....later at the stock show of course)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 35  Next