the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wishing stars

2 posters

Page 11 of 35 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 35  Next

Go down

Wishing stars - Page 11 Empty Re: Wishing stars

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:06 pm

Tucker found them and pure rage flew across his face as he cleared the steps in a few bounds and ripped Jaxson away from Lucia, socking him so hard he went flying down the steps. Tucker then took the seat by her, and held her close, ignoring Jaxson's whimpers, complaints, and threats. He focused only on Lucia, only on comforting her and making it better.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:24 pm

Lucia foun her self overwhelmed with shock, disgust, anger, pain, but couldn't form any words around the emotions. She buried her head in Tucker's chest and started to cry. She felt like he was too good for her to be here with him, she felt digusted in herself. Her fingers grasped the fabric of his shirt.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:26 pm

Tucker held her close, murmering soft words of comfort as he stood and walked with her towards the entrance. "Hey, Donny, could you handle this sale for me? I'ma take Lucia back to the hotel." Donny, one of the hands that came with them, nodded and went and took their seats.

Tucker took Lucia outside, holding her close as they reached the truck. "Hey, you ok? Are you hurt?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:36 pm

Lucia forced herself to stop crying and she looked up at him. "No, I'm not hurt," she said. "I... He... I just feel like I need to gargle with some extremely stong mouthwash," she said, frowning. Her shaky hand came up and wiped her mouth, shaking her head.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:43 pm

Tucker nodded as he watched her. "Let's go back to the room, I think we have some there." The corners of his eyes were creased with worry for her, worry and concern. He kissed her forehead gently, then helped her into the truck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:57 pm

Lucia sighed and nodded, leaning against her door, her hands folding in her lap. She felt slightly disgusted still as they pulled up to the hotel. She followed Tucker inside and to the room. She grabbed the mouthwash and walked into the bathroom, gargling for what seemed like a long time. She walked back out and threw her arms around Tucker, sighing.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:03 am

Tucker looked at her a little shocked, but held her close, rubbing her back. "feel better?" He asked as they swayed slightly. He smoothed down her hair, kissing her forehead gently. "I won't leave your side from now on. I promise. He won't touch you again."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:15 am

Lucia nodded, letting go of him and laying on her bed and closing her eyes. "You don't have to do that, y'know. You can go back to the sale if you want. I'm sure I'll be fine." She didn't want to keep him here just because of her. Especially if that wasn't what he wanted to do. She couldn't tear her mind form the fact Jaxson had called her Tucker's girlfriend. She didn't consider herself that. They were just supportive friends... Who kissed a few times.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:18 am

"Donny's takin care of it for me." Tucker sat on his bed, watching her carefully. "I don't need to go back, I trust him to do a good job. He hasn't let me down before. Besides, it's no fun without you. I get to much time to myself, and that's never a good thing." He gave a half-hearted smirk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:26 am

Lucia turned to her side with a small smile on her face. "Okay," she said. She leaned over her bed, packing a few things away. Suddenly, she didn't care so much about what had happened to her. They were leaving tomorrow morning and she finally had to face the real world. Tha place that had no prisoners, where all of her friends thought she would turn into a suicidal wreck if they didn't shower her with pity. She sighed and settle back into her spot, watching him.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:29 am

"You ok?" Tucker asked as he watched her, frowning slightly as she packed away her things. It just brought reality crashing back down on him. He'd go home and have to face Bailey, face his Gran's death, face the ranch. All of it. He had to grow up as soon as they left this room, and he wasn't sure he was ready for that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:34 am

Lucia shrugged. "I'm a little bit scared," she said. She felt selfish for saying she was afraid. He was the one who had the right to be scared. He had a baby now, he had to devote all his time to her. She didn't have nearly as much on her plate. Sure, her mother wanted her gone, but Ryder's parents were taking care of funeral things. "Are you okay?" She asked.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:39 am

Tucker sighed and gave a small nod. "Just...just gonna be interesting you know? Goin it on my own." He ran a hand through his hair. "My parents have been MIA since I was three. My Gran raised me, and now...I got no one except Bailey." He forced a small smile. "But I'm ok. Just a little scared too."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:56 am

She got up and sat by him on his bed. "You've got me, too," Lucia said softly. She wasn't going to let him do something so challenging by himself and somewhere deep down, she wanted to help him

(lol, sorry, my internet went out)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:09 am

Tucker gave a small, half hearted chuckle and nodded patting her knee. "Ya, I got you too." He sighed, looking at the ground, his hand still resting on her knee. "What am I gonna do Lu? Funerals and kids...they're nothin like cows, or wheat fields, or fences." He ran a hand through his hair again. "I don't even know what I'm doin anymore," he said quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:24 am

"I don't really know a lot about all this," Lucia said, frowning, "But I love kids." She put her hand on top of his. "I'll help you as much as I can. I helped plan a funeral for my grandfather two years back and I remember what you need to do," she said.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:46 am

Tucker looked at her and gave a small smile, it still didn't quiet reach his eyes. "Thanks," he murmered quietly, giving a small nod. He looked back at the floor and took a deep breath. "How are you feeling? Any better than before?" He was trying to change the subject, though he wasn't all that subtle about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:49 pm

"I'm feeling a lot better," Lucia said, standing and sitting on her bed for a moment. She put her hands on her knees and looked at the ground, becoming more nervous that before. She didn't want to face the real world. Reality sucked.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:01 pm

Tucker watched her and gave a small smile, standing and cupping her head in his hands, kissing her forehead. "I'm glad." He sighed, resting his head against hers. "I'ma go outside for a bit, I'll be back." He let his hands drop gently from her face and then walked out of the room and outside of the hotel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:32 pm

Lucia nodded and laid back on her bed, her stomach twirling slightly. She covered her face with her hands and let out a sigh. She curled onto her side and idley picked the nail polish off her fingernails before closing her eyes, her bows slightly furrowed.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:17 am

As soon as he was out of the hotel, he went to his truck, reaching into the back seat and pulling out an old beat up guitar case. He then climbed into the back of truck, taking a beer from the cooler as he pulled out the guitar. It was Pap's and he hardly ever used it. Only when he felt like he needed the old man's guidence; when he missed him most.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:19 am

Lucia: Sleep
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:29 pm

An hour later, Tucker came back into the room looking for a bottle or something to spit his dip out in. He glanced at the bed, noticing she was asleep, and tried his hardest to be quiet, his mind buzzing happily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:03 pm

Lucia turned and groaned, stretching out across the whole bed and turned her head to see Tucker. "Hey," she said, her mouth in a straight line.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:07 pm

"Hey," Tucker gave a small, half hearted smile. "Have a good nap?" He asked as he moved to the bathroom and spit out his chew, then went to sit on his bed across from her. He ran a hand through his hair, watching her carefully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 35 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 35  Next