the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wishing stars

2 posters

Page 22 of 35 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 35  Next

Go down

Wishing stars - Page 22 Empty Re: Wishing stars

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:55 am

Tucker had kinda froze up and gave a tenetive smile, rubbing the back of his neck. He would love to marry Lucia...but he would probably never do it. She didn't deserve a life of struggles and...she didn't deserve a kid that wasn't even hers. "Why don't you go play with your dolls, I think they need fed." He said as he set her down.
"Ok," she said with a smile and scurried inside to her room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:10 pm

Lucia looked at Tucker, her expression was something shy. She moved so she was standing in front of Tucker and wrapped her arms around him, burying her face in his neck.She was rethinking her answer for Bailey's question. It was more of a maybe. One day, she'd love to settle down with him and Bailey, but she didn't know how soon she'd be ready. It could be years or it could be months.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:15 pm

Tucker wrapped his arms around her, holding her close. He wasn't exactly sure what to say, so he didn't say anything. He just held her, closing his eyes with a content sigh. "I love you," he murmered after a long moment, their bodies swaying as if they were dancing. Tucker didn't like standing still for to long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:21 pm

(Ooh, this sounds cool. Can I join, or is it too late?)
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

http://www.firemeup.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:33 pm

Lucia smiled, loving the sound of his words and glad that he was hers. "I love you, too," she said, emotions flooding her words. She pulled away from the hug and took his head, bringing him inside to the living room and sitting him on the couch. She sat on his lap, resting her head against him.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:06 pm

(I don't really mind if you join Jelsa, if Avery doesn't mind. Just post your charrie and I'll create someone for it)

Tucker smiled as he held her, rubbing her back gently. It wasn't long until he was asleep though, the day having taken a large toll on his body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:07 pm

(What information do I need to fill out, and what's going on right now? Thanks for letting me join Very Happy)
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:16 pm

(Name, looks, personality, and a brief bio. Please make them as descriptive as possible. Tucker is a single dad in highschool who is in love with Lucia. Her boyfriend died about a month ago. Tucker's Gran, the last remaining relative he had besides his daughter, died and her funeral is in the morning. So now he's left with the ranch and Bailey (his daughter) and no real help besides his ranch hands. He's dropping out of school because he can't really attend school and take care of everything)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:33 pm

Name: Jaxon
Looks: Blond hair, blue eyes. About 5'10ish. (Sorry, I'm awful with people description.)
Personality: Outgoing, although he's a little more cautious now around other people now that he's been hurt by his ex-girlfriend and his ex-best friend disappeared.
Bio: I haven't really thought one up yet because he was a minor character, but I want to make him a major one. He probably has a sucky family life: non-abusive, but probably split parents.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:10 pm

Oh! Oh! this will be fun xD *goes get charrie*
If you don't want to describe looks and have a picture of them, you can use that.

Name: Jean Lison
Looks: Her hair is often a miriad of colors, although at the present it's a dark chocolate with red and blue streaks through the bangs. She has deep blue eyes that can easily cut a person to the quick. She stands at no more than 5 feet 4 inches and is very proud of being as tall as she is. Her skin is a soft creamy white and she has a soft sprinkle of light freckles across the bridge of her nose. Her attire always changes but is usually a pair of holey jeans and a super hero shirt of somekind. She does have glasses, but these glasses a frikin awesome in her opinion, even if she does only wear them occasionally because they get in the way. Because they often get in the way she reverts to contacts. Her glasses are large and black, thick rimmed, and square. She does posess a black rose tatoo on the back of her left shoulder
Personality: Despite her geekyness she is full of sarcastic and rude comments that are often ment in a good natured way. She is totally in love with comic books and the best way to get her to do anything is to bribe her with one. In spite of her crusty exterior she has a soft middle and often likes to think of herself as a Oreo cookie. Nasty outer layers, but sweet, smooth innards. She doesn't cry infront of other's easily, but once she gets attatched to you it's hard to get rid of her.

Bio: Jean's family is different. It's actually her foster family of 5 brothers and both parents. All of the children except the youngest are adopted. So although she is female, she often engages in male activities such as belching contests. Of the six children she is the fifth youngest. She tries not to have favorites, but it just depends on the day who she likes best. Her oldest brother is about to leave for college, the second oldest are twins, the third is only older than her by a month, and then the youngest is about two years younger.

Extra:She always has a butterfly on her of some kind. Whether it is a necklace, a small picture, whatever. She always has one on her. She also carries pictures of her family around in her Wolverine fold up velcro wallet that she keeps in her back pocket and attached to a chain that attaches to her belt loop. Ever since she found out she was sick, her lifes aspiration has been to get away long enough to get a butterfly tatooed on the front of her right hip so as to make room for her authentic Sonic Screw Driver. She does carry this with her and threatens to use it on people who annoy her, even if all it does is blink. She also has a list of her top 5 things that she has slowly been working on accomplishing

Last edited by Taylow on Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:14 pm

(Okay, so where will these two fit in with the other story? Or will they have a separate one?)
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:32 pm

(well, you can be a friend of Tucker's if you want, or we could create their own story. You decide...I'm terrible at desicion making...I didn't spell that right...I know...sigh)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:36 pm

(It might be easier on me if we make a new story, actually. It looks like I'd have to catch up on a lot if I were to join the other one.)
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:47 pm

(alright, sounds like a plan. I changed her appearance because I liked my old description of her better than I liked the picture, just a heads up. Would you like to start? Or would you like me to start?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:50 pm

(Did you mention what she was sick with? And yes, you should probably start Smile )
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:00 pm

(nope, I haven't. That is to be made known, later)

Jean was on her way to the comic book store. She had finished the last ones she bought and was now in search for more. Normally she would steal her brother's, but they had relocated them after they found her sneaking them in their closests.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:16 pm

(Not sure where to come in on this. Do you want my character walking around or something?)
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:22 pm

Sure, or he could be doing whatever he wants. I'm pro at making people run into each other Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:28 pm

(haha, okay then.)

Jaxon: I was out jogging. It was pretty hot, so I was going shirtless. I was starting to sweat, though, so I took a break on a park bench.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:34 pm

Jean, of course, wasn't watching where she was going as she passed the park. Her feet shuffled along the sidewalk, a common occurance when she was day dreaming, and caught on her pants, making her trip and land on some sweaty guy who was sitting on a bench. Gross. He stunk like her brothers did, but not as bad as after they got back from wrestling practice. Her brothers were in a miriad of sports but she decided that wrestlers stunk the worst.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:38 pm

(haha)

Jaxon: I looked down to see a girl had fallen on my lap when I wasn't paying attention. "You okay?" I asked her, not sure whether to help her up or not.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:41 pm

Taylow wrote:Tucker smiled as he held her, rubbing her back gently. It wasn't long until he was asleep though, the day having taken a large toll on his body.

Lucia rested her head on his shoulder, drifting in and out of consiousness. She managed to keep herself awake long enough to pull herself off of Tucker and kiss his cheek. She wandered upstairs and knocked on Bailey's door before peeking her head in.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:58 pm

Bailey was asleep, dressed in a tutu, Gran's high heals, and a large beaded necklace with a pink sun hat to top it all off. She had a little tea cup in her hand, her bears lined up around her table with tea cups infront of them as well.

Tucker was asleep on the couch, not even stiring when she moved. He was still covered in grease and grim from the day.

Jean looked up at him as she quickly got up and off him. "Uh...ya," she said uncertainly. Was she ok? Did he really want her to answer that? She ran a hand through her hair as she looked at him, biting her lip. "Sorry about that, ha...I'll just be going." That was so awkward. Lame Jean, lame, she thought to herself as she turned and started to walk away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:09 pm

Jaxon: I laughed. "It's okay. Really." I followed her as she began walking away. "Hey! Could you at least tell me your name? It's a little weird having a girl fall on you and not know what her name is."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:45 am

Lucia took most of the things off Bailey and laid her in her bed, not bothering to cover her or anything. She sat there for a minute and then walked downstairs. Quietly as she could, she made a few dozen cookies, all different kinds and then laid them on the counter to cool. While they cooled, she started to look through old pictures in her phone. That didn't last long as a sting of pictures with Ryder in them made her heart nearly stop.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 35 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 35  Next