the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wishing stars

2 posters

Page 23 of 35 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 35  Next

Go down

Wishing stars - Page 23 Empty Re: Wishing stars

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:01 am

Jean glanced at him and then back to the sidewalk. Well, there went her daydreams about a shirtless Bruce Wayne. She debated whether to give her last name, then decided against it. He might be some weird creeper or something. "Jean," she said, not slowing at all, though she knew he could catch her in 3.2 seconds. It wasn't that hard to do.

Tucker stirred, falling to the side, the motion making him jolt awake. He groaned as he forced himself back up, rubbing his face as he stood. Something smelled good. He walked towards the kitchen, his small smile failing once he saw Lucia's face. "Hey, you ok?" He asked around an unwanted yawn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:06 am

Lucia saw his smile and gained one of her own. "I'm fine," she said and she sounded it. In fact, she sounded... Happy. She crossed the room to him and draped her arms around his neck, her smile dropping fractionally. "How are you?" She asked.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:27 am

"I'm alright," Tucker said with a small smile as he wrapped his arms loosely around her waist. "Just tired. It's been a long day, and the funeral is in the morning." Sighed and kissed her nose. "I should shower, I'm gross," he debated asking her if she wanted to come with him, but decided against it, not wanting to seem to forward.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:46 am

"You're not too bad," Lucia smiled and let one hand run down his chest, resting over his heart. She wanted to ask him if he wanted some company, but she wasn't sure if she'd be pushing things. Maybe she should be so bold. She pulled him down slightly, kissing him.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:09 am

Tucker's skin tingled under his flannel shirt, a smile spreading across his face as he kissed her back. "Keep touchin me and you might have to take a shower to," he murmered as he pulled her closer. "Because you'll be dirty too," he chuckled softly, deepening the kiss slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:30 am

Jaxon: I raised an eyebrow. "Jean, huh?" I extended a hand. "I'm Jaxon. With an x, not with the c and the k most people put in their names." I smiled at her. "What are you doing around here today?"
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

http://www.firemeup.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:34 am

Jean blinked a few times as she watched him and took his hand cautiously, giving it a small shake before quickly dropping it and looking foreward. How did she get a shirtless tag along? "Uh," focus Jean. What did he ask again? "I'm headed to the Comic Frenzy. I'm out of Green Lantern." Wow...that made you sound cool...not. Good goin Jean.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:37 am

Jaxon: Comic Frenzy? "You're into comics?" I asked. Green Lantern? What the heck was that? I was starting to have doubts about how many conversations I could really have with this girl. And the fact that I was sweaty and shirtless probably wasn't helping matters.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:40 am

"My brother's got me hooked on them," Jean said as she glanced down, making sure her shirt wasn't to nerdy. Not that she'd be able to do anything about it since they were...walking. But it wasn't. It was her brother's state wrestling shirt. Well....at least it wasn't Gambit or something. "What about you? What are you doing around here?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:45 am

Jaxon: "Yeah, brothers tend to rub off on their sisters," I said. "Huh? Oh, I was jogging. I was too lazy to work out today, so I came out here instead." I glanced at her, wondering how she'd been affected by the fall. "Hey, you okay? You did trip earlier."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:57 am

"Y-oh boy," Jean reached out and put a hand on his shoulder to steady herself, coming to a complete stop. "I-i need to sit down," she said, her head was spinning and her vision had gone dark for a moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:32 pm

Jaxon: "Are you okay?" I asked. I really didn't know what to do when it came to stuff like this. I gently grabbed her arm. "Hey. Hey, it's okay. Are you alright?"
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:34 pm

"Ya," Jean said, as she blinked away the darkness, her head still spinning slightly. "i just forgot to eat this morning." Good cover up. She kept hold of him so she wouldn't fall over and took a deep breath, feeling tired. She hated that she could be doing nothing, and then all of the sudden feel exauhsted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:36 pm

Jaxon: "Well, then we should get you something to eat," I said. "You don't want to walk halfway to the comic store and faint, do you?" Was she okay? I couldn't really tell. I wasn't very good at reading people.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:40 pm

"Ya, let me just stop and pull out the bowl of cerial I keep in my pocket," Jean muttered sarcastically. "I should probably go home," she said and turned to walk back the way she had come, only to faint.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:40 pm

Lucia let her hand run lower, her fingers curling around the waistband of his jeans. "Tempting," she said, pulling her lips away and whispering in his ear, then kissing his neck.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:43 pm

Jaxon: What was I supposed to do now? I picked her up in a bridal's carry and started walking. If I could get home, I could drive her to a hospital. Or I could walk her to one, but that was probably too far. I started jogging home, not caring if people were staring. I couldn't just leave her like that. I had no idea what to do!
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:16 pm

Tucker chuckled, moving his arms lower on her waist as he lifted her up and carried her to the bathroom with him, shutting the door behind them.

Some kid came running up to him, eyes wide. "Jean!" He looked at the boy, then at Jean. "I told 'em not to let her go on her own," he said breathlessly, shaking his head. "come on, I can't carry her. She's to big." He was sort of an adolecent stick. "Thanks for finding her though."

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:18 pm

Jaxon: "I'll carry her, relax," I said. "Who are you?" Was he her brother? It looked like he was younger than her. And I didn't exactly find her, she kind of happened to stumble upon me. But whatever, the technicalities weren't important right now.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:49 pm

"Her brother, Luke," He grinned as he watched him, and shook his head. "I told them not to hide the books. I mean it's not like she's going to be keeping them forever. Besides, they need to cut her some slack since she," he stopped and swallowed. "Since she's uh, sick." Crap crap crap crap. Jean was going to kill him for that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:24 pm

Jaxon: Oh. Her brother. Wait a minute. "She's sick?" I asked. She hadn't told me that. Then again, I'd known her for what, five minutes? This was turning out very interestingly. "What kind of sickness does she have?"
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:02 am

"Uh...don't tell her I told you...she'll kill me if she finds out," Luke sighed and ran a hand through his hair as he walked beside Jaxon. "She's got CLL. Leukimia...they just found it three weeks ago."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:38 pm

Taylow wrote:Tucker chuckled, moving his arms lower on her waist as he lifted her up and carried her to the bathroom with him, shutting the door behind them.

Lucia blushed and her smile turned mischevious as he shut the door. She let herself down, standing in front of the mirror as she let her hair down. She threw him a sideways glance and then a smile, slowly stripping down to her matching light pink underclothes.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:57 pm

Tucker watched her, his eyes slightly wide as a deep blush hit his cheeks. He couldn't help it. He stripped to his boxers and looked at her, rubbing the back of his neck, almost a little nervously. He felt like it was the first time he had ever been with a girl before. She always did that to him though, made everything feel like the first time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:04 pm

Lucia walked past him, leaning over the bathtub to start the shower. She smiled as the room started to fill with steam. Lucia rested her hand on his chest and smiled up at him, one eyebrow raised. "Get in," she chuckled. "I'll join you in a second." She walked back to the mirror, slipping her arms out of the bra straps and glancing back at him.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 35 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 35  Next