the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daughter of Darkness

Page 23 of 39 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 39  Next

Go down

Daughter of Darkness - Page 23 Empty Re: Daughter of Darkness

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:25 pm

Artemis sniffles and blinked, the book flying through the air and landing on his lap. She wanted to here it, she wanted to her of Peter and his great adventures in never Ever land

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:27 pm

Tucker looked at the book, then at her, then picked the book up and opened it and began to read aloud from it animatedly. He added voices to all the characters, making facial expressions to match them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:34 pm

Eek, sorry for my incoherency, I'm on my iPod, stupid auto fix

Artemis watched him quietly, intently listening to the story, peace fillin her at it's familarness. If only it was kale reading it...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:49 pm

Damian smiled a little as he read the book, finally coming to the end. He closed the book and handed it back to her. "I like that story, it's amazing. I haven't ever heard it before."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:52 pm

Artemis laid the book against her chest then pulled her knees up under her chin, wrapping her arms aroundher legs and completely cocooning the book.
She liked it to..
She looked at him and blinked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:54 pm

Damian watched her and gave a small smile. "I'm guessing it's your favorite story, isn't it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:56 pm

Artemis wrapped her arms around herself tighter, pausing for a moment before blinking again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:59 pm

Damian sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "So we're back to the blink responses, huh?" He watched her for a long moment and smirked slightly as he wondered how she would react to just getting a blink from him each time she asked him a question. "You should eat a little more, it's been long enough it probably won't hurt to."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:01 pm

Artemis tilted her head, watching him for a moment more before tentatively picking up the jar and slurping it's contents. It tasted like... Well, she didn't know. She frowned, peering into it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:18 pm

Damian gave a small smile as he watched her. "They're suppose to be peaches," he chuckled and slurpped his jar a little before setting it down. "They're just a little old is all."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:34 pm

Artemis crinkled her nose and Placed it down, not really hungry anyway. She went back to watching him, not saying anything, just watching him curiously

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:36 pm

Damian chuckled slightly as he watched her, then looked at his own jar, wondering if she would eat if he ate. He picked up his jar again and started to slup its contents.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:46 pm

Artemis. Watched him for a moment before nudging her own jar, crinkling her nose again as she took a tentative sip

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:50 pm

Damian tried not to smile as he continued to drink down the contents of his jar until it was half gone. He then sat it down and sighed, wiping his mouth on his sleeve and looked at her, raising a brow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:52 pm

Artemis managed to drink and eighth of the jar before mimicking him and placing her own down. She craddled her stomach, feeling like a balloon. She tilted her head back at him, licking of the juice from her chin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:58 pm

Damian smiled as he watched her and raised his brow slightly. His eyes searched the room falling on a bookshelf, his face brightening considerably. He went over and started looking through them and glanced back at her. "Want to come pick one?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:01 pm

Artemis blinked, standing up eagerly and padding over to the shelf. She stood for some time, studying each one seriously before picking one gingerly from the shelf and handing it to him

Alright, I'm heading home brb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:07 pm

Damian looked at it and raised his brow as he took it and turned, blowing the dust off of it. "This is Huckleberry Fin," he smirked slightly and glanced at her. "I think you'll like this." He gently took her by the hand, leading her back over to the wall and sat down with her and opened the book and began to read, easily picking up the accent that was portrayed in the words.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:08 pm

Mirissa smiled walking over to the doorway and looking out, she felt happy even though all she saw was white. "We explored this area together. " she said after a moment. "When he and Kale first brought us here I wanted so badly to go outside in the daylight but I couldn't see a thing. So he went out win me to help me learn the land. "
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:11 pm

Tucker watched her and gave a small smile. "Is that so?" He asked curiously, standing and walking over to her. "I bet he was a good guy."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:20 pm

Artemis listened to him intently, he was right- she did like this story.
Before she knew it, his voice lulled her to sleep and she found herself in a dark room. She looked around, getting scared "hello?" she squeaked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:22 pm

Kale was there, sitting in the corner. He looked up and smiled. "Hey you," he said lovingly as he opened his arms up to her.

(i has a question....I know I've only got like one more day on here.....but....how would you feel if I made something non-romancy for you? trick is you'd have to be a dude...)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:28 pm

Artemis flung herself into his arms, burying herself there as tears streamed down her face "you're here" she breathed, her voice wavering with relief

that's fine.
and I can stand it if it has some action in it. but if I was playing grace or brendon right now, I just might shoot myself.
both artemis's are fine. but that's why I killed gabrielle off..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:30 pm

"I told you I would be," Kale chuckled as he held her close, rubbing her back gently. He brushed the tears from her face as he watched her, his brow raised. "How are you?"

I see. *thinks for a moment, debating making the other CC she spoke of* Do you mind withcraft?

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:31 pm

Mirissa smiled turning away from the light so she could see him, "Yes, he was. One of the best I've met. Him, Kale, and you." She informed him as she lowered a hand to her stomach.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 39 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 39  Next