the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's like the Salem Witch Trials all over again

3 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

It's like the Salem Witch Trials all over again Empty It's like the Salem Witch Trials all over again

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:46 pm

Humans have always been afraid of witches and warlocks, that's how the Salem Witch Trials came about. Well they're happening again. Humans are hinting witches and warlocks, mainly due to thinking they were cast under a spell- mainly love spells/potions- so they hunt witches and warlocks. Hunters are just humans who try and hunt witches and they sometimes falsely accuse humans.
If you're a witch, will you take your punishment? Or will you run?
If you're falsely accused, do you take it or fight back?
If you're a hunter, are you cold and heartless or forced into what you do?
Or are you just a mere human who got mixed up in it all?
Who will they trust and fall for?
The setting is early Autumn in a small town in Michigan about present day.

My rules are simple, make two characters, one girl and one guy. Also, no one liners. Most importantly, have fun.

Character forms~

Falsely Accused Human~
Name:
Bio:
Why they were accused:
Personality:
Image/Description:

Hunter~
Name:
Bio:
Weapon: (all hunters have at least one weapon)
Personality:
Image/Description:

A Mere Human who got pulled into the stuff~
Name:
Bio:
How they were dragged into it all:
Personality:
Image/Description:

Witch/Warlock~
Name:
Bio:
Personality:
Good or Bad:
Why they are accused and being prosecuted:
Image/Description:

Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

It's like the Salem Witch Trials all over again Empty Re: It's like the Salem Witch Trials all over again

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:05 pm

Witch/Warlock~
Name: Eliza McKenneth
Bio: She knows she's a witch and embraces it. She's good and has a warm heart. Her belief is that humans are just scared of something that science can't explain. Her ex-boyfriend is the reason for her being prosecuted; he thinks she put a spell of love on him, but she didn't.
Personality: TBD
Good or Bad: Good
Why they are accused and being prosecuted: She supposedly used a love spell on her ex-boyfriend.
Image/Description:
It's like the Salem Witch Trials all over again Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR2Aa5-dX-4R6GW0x2dzg3R91fy4miG6qdukqOBzefKENYXZwUj

Hunter~
Name: James Ashford
Bio: The only reason he's a hunter is because of his family. His parents were both in a fore that was believed to have been started by witches and warlocks, but he doesn't think so.
Weapon: (all hunters have at least one weapon) knife, dagger
Personality: TBD
Image/Description:
It's like the Salem Witch Trials all over again Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTCBeP3kCKZHZcwwveBZ_F92czEkfM8V1EUxtO0frD9AjP7XcbbKA
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

It's like the Salem Witch Trials all over again Empty Re: It's like the Salem Witch Trials all over again

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:33 am

Name: Katarina
Bio: almost Wishes she wasnt a witch, just so that she wouldn't have to deal with the burdens of hiding it. Tries to hide from humans as much as possible to avoid any trouble
Personality: very shy, and mostly keeps to herself. Very nice when she lets someone in. Accused of killing her father, though he meant the world to her, and she is guilty.
Good or Bad: good
Why they are accused and being prosecuted: Because her single father died of a supposed spell she put on him
Image/Description: Long and wavy dark brown hair, freckles, piercing green eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:11 pm

Witch/Warlock~
Name: Jenny
Bio: She is the leader in the group. She wants people to know thier power but she also does not want to be killed. She has found herself liking a hunter ((only God knows why))
Personality: Sarcastic and loud but she is strong and idependant
Good or Bad: both ((muhahaha))
Why they are accused and being prosecuted: She made a mixture to cure a sickness and it was 'witch craft.' but technecly it was...
Image/Description:
It's like the Salem Witch Trials all over again WINONA+RYDER

((hehe what I find funny is I did The Crucible for a play last year and was thinking of making a chat hahaha))
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:35 pm

((you both need to create a guy so it stays equal.))
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:39 pm

((That I can do ^_^))

A Mere Human who got pulled into the stuff~
Name: Mark
Bio: he is the oldest of the family and takes care of his little sister Jenny
How they were dragged into it all: Jenny is a witch and well they thought he was a worlock (blah cant spell))
Personality: hard working and strong wants a wife and a family
Image/Description:
It's like the Salem Witch Trials all over again Short-black-emo-hair-330x406

((brb going to vacum and eat then I will be back on I think..)
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:08 pm

So when does everyone want to start?
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:46 pm

we can start now if u wanna
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:58 pm

That would work.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:12 pm

oookkkaayyy I will post.

Jenny walked through the town trying to hide her face from the stares. She had been charged with whitchcraft and it was a matter of time before they came for her. She sighed and walked to the market and grabbed what she needed. She hurried home before her brother freaked out. She came out once more and wondered into the woods thinking about random things.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:35 pm

James walked down the street looking for the most recently convicted witch, Jenny. He honestly hated what he did, but knew that if he wasn't a hunter it would be suspicious. The minute he had enough money he planned to leave town.

Eliza cautiously walked in the forest. Her red hair was pulled into a ponytail and she had a bag slung over her shoulder. She was running away because she had been convicted and didn't want to face a punishment for some crime she didn't commit. She sighed and continued walking.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:46 pm

Jenny turned at the sound of someone comming towards her. She saw Eliza and smiled "Eliza!" SHe said a smile on her lips. She went over and said "Your leaving..." SHe said notting her bag. "Why?"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:00 pm

Eliza smiled sadly at Jenny. "Yeah, I am. My ex said I'm a witch. He's convinced I put a love spell on him. So now I'm running. I'm not about to take punishment for something I did not do." She shrugged slightly. "Actually, I find it stupid that they're pulling the Salem witch trials all over again."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:11 pm

Jenny nodded a smile on her face. "You have no idea.... THey said im a witch because I found a cure to a illness..." SHe said rolling her eyes. SHe was good at acting like she wasnt a witch. SHe had done that all her life.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:13 pm

(Should Jenny and Eliza maybe know that the other is a witch?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:15 pm

(mmmhmmm i think it would be better if Eliza found out.... hehe i have a plan XD))
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:34 pm

(Okay.)

Eliza laughed. "Yeah, the stupidity of people." She rolled her eyes and played innocent. In all truth, she was hiding the fact that she was witch. She smiled. "I must get going, have to find some way out of this town."

James continued down the road, his mind wandering. He moved closer to the woods line and walked into the trees, completely masked by the shadows.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:36 pm

Jenny looked at her and said "Go to my house... just stay there for a night and then you can leave... it would seem ackward if you left in the middle of the day." Jenny said pursing her lips.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:53 pm

Eliza sighed. "Why do I have a feeling that I'm not going to get a choice and that you're going to make me go?" She looked at jenny and knew by the expression that she wasn't getting a choice. "Forget my question, your expression answers it."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:52 pm

(IM BACK!!!!)
Jenny smiled and took her hand. "Of course you will have to stay with me." She said with a huge grin. She could hear someone walking and she said aloud. "Your not as quiet as you think." SHe said turning and looking in the direction of where the footsteps were comming from.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:16 am

James stepped out of the shadows and looked at the two girls. He swallowed and wondered if he could honestly take someone to their death basically. His eyes flickered between the two a moment and he took in a deep breath. "Which one you two id Jenny?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:19 am

"I am and you must be JAmes the great witch hunter right?" Jenny said rolling her eyes. "I dont know why people always think I am a witch... well might as well get this over with." Jenny said and smiled at Eliz and winked at her. She walked over to James and said "Take me away."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:29 am

James blinked as he looked at her and his heart pounded slightly. He wasn't sure if he could do it. After all, she seemed different to him. He frowned and looked around like he had actually seen no one. "Huh. No one here," he muttered and turned to leave.

Eliza smirked slightly. So hunters were already after them. Hm. She blinked a few times when the hunter had turned and glanced at Jenny curiously. her mind raced slightly but she was relieved for Jenny.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:34 am

Jenny turned to her and winked. "Hey dont leave." She said grabbing his hand. "You might as well stay and act like your doing your job." She said with a laugh. She looked at him with a new found interest.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:41 am

James turned and raised a curious eyebrow. A small smile found it's way to his lips and he looked at her. "And why would you want me to leave? I could easily just say that I couldn't find you. I plan on skipping town sometime soon anyway." He shrugged. Eliza grinned and laughed. "She's telling you to stay because you're interesting, hunter."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next