the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's like the Salem Witch Trials all over again

3 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

It's like the Salem Witch Trials all over again - Page 2 Empty Re: It's like the Salem Witch Trials all over again

Post by Alice Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:45 am

Jenny laughed and nodded. "YOur not like the rest of them. Because if you were you would have taken me to the judge, see that I am convicted, and hung by the neck like the olden days." Jenny laughed and tugged on his hand. She had always liked hunters they were someone who she coudlnt have and that was a turn on for her.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

It's like the Salem Witch Trials all over again - Page 2 Empty Re: It's like the Salem Witch Trials all over again

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:51 am

James smiled as he watched her. She really was rather pretty. He moved so he was by her side. "That's because more or less I'm forced to be a hunter. It's not really my choice." His smile widened some and he spared a glance at Eliza before turning his attention to Jenny again. Eliza smiled slightly and looked between them. "I think I'm going to go ahead of you Jenny. Your brother there?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:53 am

Jenny nodded "Yeah actually he is waitng for me but tell him that I will be late coming home." Jenny smiled at Eliza and then her eyes went to James. "As you well know my name is Jenny but what is your name?" SHe asked with a dazzling smile.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:59 am

Eliza rolled her eyes and looked at Jenny. "Okay. I'll tell him your busy flirting with a hunter." She smiled widely and gave a small wave. "Ta-ta." She turned and started toward the house. When she got there she knocked on the door and waited for an answer.

James smiled at her. "As you guessed, I'm James. The second." His smile was bright as he looked at her. He brought her hand to his mouth and brushed a light kiss across it. "Pleasure to meet you my dear." His eyes locked on hers.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:04 am

Jenny blushed and said "Um..." Her cheeks turned a deep rose color.She smiled at him and finally got the words. "The pleasure is all mine." She blushed.

Mark opened the door and saw Eliza. He leaned against the door frame and he chuckled. "What happened to Jenny?" He asked with a smile. He was worried about Jenny because of the acuazations against her.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:15 am

James smiled when he saw her blush and his smile widened when she smiled. He liked her smile. His smile turned into a grin. "No, it's mine." He paused a moment. "So Jenny, tell me a bit about yourself." He kept her hand in his.

Eliza smirked slightly and shook her head. "Let's put it this way Mark, you don't have to worry about her. She's forcing me to stay here the night since I'm running, so could I possibly come in?" Her eyes held a slight amusement.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:19 am

"Well depends on what you have heard." Jenny said with a small laugh. "People say stuff love so what have you heard?" Jenny asked looking at him with a smile.

Mark smirked and shook his head. "Nope... you have to sleep on the porch." He laughed and moved out of the way. "This way." He said with a chuckle and a bow.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:25 am

James shook his head. "I've heard that you heal, that you're a witch and that you're an amazing person. That's about all." His eyes locked on hers and glued themselves there. He smiled widely as he realized he was starting to like her.

"Gee thanks Marky." Eliza shook her head and punched him lightly in the shoulder when she was inside. "Aw, how sweet, you bowed. Does this mean your like a butler or servant?" She raised an eyebrow as she looked at him.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:34 am

Jenny laughed softly and she said "Well what do you think about me?" She asked. Jenny was interested his opion of her and she felt a sort of attraction to him. Jenny's eyes were glued to him.

Mark chuckled and said "Only to you babe." He laughed and shut the door. He went into the kitchen and said "Want anything to drink?" He asked with a smile on his lips.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:41 am

James smiled crookedly at her. "I think that you're pretty amazing and that if witches exist you would be a good witch who heals because she has a heart that's pure and she wants to help people. I also think that you're rather attractive."

Eliza smiled and set her bag on the ground near the door. She looked at him and grinned. "Hmmm. A beer or some wine would be nice, but I'm going to guess you veto that idea since I'm only seventeen. So, I guess I could go for some water."

Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:44 am

Angela blushed with a smile on her lips. "Well then I guess that I am glad they sent you to find me." She smiled and kissed his cheek. "I like you."

Markchuckled and pulled out a beer and handed it to her. "Its a specail ocatztion your leaving might as well celabrate." He laughed and opened a beer for himself and took a drink.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:52 am

James's smile turned into a crooked grin. "I am too." He looked at her and felt happy. "I like you too Jenny. And how can you like me when you know nothing about me?" He raised an eyebrow as he looked at her.

Eliza's jaw dropped. It was due to a mixture of surprise from the fact that he gave her a beer and his words. "Nice to know you think it's good thing and that it should be celebrated when I'm leaving because of a bunch of mad idiots are hunting me down." She rolled her eyes and handed him the beer back. "And I was joking about the beer."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:50 pm

Angela smiled at him and said "Well lets just say that I have heard alot bout you. Your the diffrent hunter. You dont like to take people to thier deaths and its sort of a good thing." She said stopping herself from saying that she would watch him as he did everything.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:15 pm

James nodded and looked at her. "So, what do you think of me Jenny?" He raised an eyebrow and watched her. He was curious for her opinion and hoped that it was good for some reason. A small smile was on his lips.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 pm

Jenny gave him a flirtatious smile. "Well that depends on what you think I think about you." Her heart was pounding fast in her chest and her cheeks gave off a hint of emotion. She looked into his eyes.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:20 pm

smellzlyknirvana wrote:Eliza's jaw dropped. It was due to a mixture of surprise from the fact that he gave her a beer and his words. "Nice to know you think it's good thing and that it should be celebrated when I'm leaving because of a bunch of mad idiots are hunting me down." She rolled her eyes and handed him the beer back. "And I was joking about the beer."

James smiled at that. "Thing is, I don't know what you think. I hope you think I'm somewhat nice. I also hope you think I'm bearable." He gave a small nod. "So, what do you think?" He tilted his head to the side.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:25 am

Mark smiled and shrugged. "Drink it... its good for you." He teased her. He sat down the beer onto the counter and raised a eyebrow. "Why dont you just stay with Jenny and I?" He asked watching her. His dark eyes never left her face.

Jenny shrugged "I like suprises and well this is one surprise you will have to get out of me." She said with a playful smile. She walked deeper into the woods and took off her shoes. She began to dance like a indian and she smiled. She always loved to dance in the woods.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:34 am

Eliza rolled her eyes and set the beer on the counter. She blinked a few times, surprised by the offer. She bit her lip. "Because I'm being hunted down and I don't want to put you two in danger." And plus if they find me I plan on using magic, she thought to herself.

James smiled and moved closer to her, a smile on her lips. He chuckled softly and moved to dance with her. His eyes locked on her and didn't move. "You find me attractive? Dashing?" He teased and winked at her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:37 am

Mark rolled his eyes as well. "Listen Princess Jenny is on trial as well and you dont see her leaving." He said pursing his lips. He knew that Jenny hadnt told Eliza that she was a real witch but really? Who would in these times.

Jenny winked and said "Oh yes of course good sir." She said faking a good british accent. "And you find me what? Adorible? Crazy? Sexy?" she teased stilll in her british accient.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:45 am

Eliza just shook her head. "Yes, but Jenny is well liked and has done a lot of good. They may overlook that. Even though it seems our town is full of idiots, there may be a few who would stand up for Jenny because she's good. Me on the other hand, I have no one to stand up for me and I'm not well liked. I'm far from liked in the town." She shrugged.

James grinned a crooked grin and chuckled. He took one of her hands and brought it to his lips and brushed a light kiss on it. "Adorable, sexy, gorgeous and crazy, but in a good way. Normal and sane isn't fun," he teased and winked at her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:48 am

MArk laughed aloud when she said that Jenny has done good. "Really? Jenny had done nothing but pull pranks and flirt with all the men here. She is called a whore... but you my dear are nothing of the sort." He chuckled and watched her.

Jenny felt her cheeks grow warm. "Well then good sir you may kiss my cheek." She teased. Her british accient was here again. She loved to use it because well it was a turn on for men.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:56 am

Eliza sighed and crossed her arms. "I've been guilty with as many pranks as Jenny, Mark. She has done good, she's healed before. That's helping people. Most of the people in town would be rather happy to see me leave." her eyes locked on his.

James smiled and kissed her softly on the cheek. He was really attracted to her and realized that he may have even have been falling for her. "You're british accent is nice, but I like your normal one better."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:01 am

(gtg will be on tomoro! -hugs-)
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:01 am

(D: Bye. *hugs*)
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:58 pm

smellzlyknirvana wrote:Eliza sighed and crossed her arms. "I've been guilty with as many pranks as Jenny, Mark. She has done good, she's healed before. That's helping people. Most of the people in town would be rather happy to see me leave." her eyes locked on his.

James smiled and kissed her softly on the cheek. He was really attracted to her and realized that he may have even have been falling for her. "You're british accent is nice, but I like your normal one better."

Mark laughed so hard. "Sure she helps people. We will have to see about how much people really want her to stay...." He almost let it slip that Jenny was a witch. "Why do they think you are a witch i mean really?"

Jenny laughed and nodded. "Well darling I like any voice." She said in her british accent by mistake. She quickly knocked it off and smiled at him. "Better?" She asked with a smirk playing on her lips. He was like a toy for her but she liked him. She knew she did.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next