the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's like the Salem Witch Trials all over again

3 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

It's like the Salem Witch Trials all over again - Page 5 Empty Re: It's like the Salem Witch Trials all over again

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:50 pm

Alex drove a little past the town limits and then she pulled over because her car got a flat. She turned off the car, got out, and leaned against. She watched the trees and looked around, when something spotted her eye; a person. She moved a bit closer and realized it was Jerome. "Jerome."

Jamie slowed his motorcycle near a field when he saw some girls and stopped it. He watched them with a small smile thinking how innocent they were. He wished for nothing more then to have that innocence again. Seventeen and on the run for something he didn't do. He just shook his head to clear away the thoughts.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

It's like the Salem Witch Trials all over again - Page 5 Empty Re: It's like the Salem Witch Trials all over again

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:07 pm

Jerome: I thought I heard my name. I glanced down and saw a girl was there. Wait a minute. Was that a hunter? I started climbing up higher into the trees, not sure if I could trust her or not.

Navea: Was that a motorcycle up ahead? It'd stopped, and it looked like there was a guy there. I snuck up on it, careful not to make any noise.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

http://www.firemeup.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:11 pm

Alex frowned. Why did they always have to make it hard? She sighed and moved closer to the tree. "Jerome, this can be easy or it can be hard. Your choice. As it is, I don't like what I do anymore then you like being prosecuted. So, get down here."

Jamie sighed and closed his eyes, thinking about everything and became angry. he was innocent and they wouldn't even listen to him. So this was how the world had turned out. He kept his eyes closed and listen to the surrounding noises.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:14 pm

(How come there's no post for Jamie? Razz)

Jerome: I didn't answer her. Instead, I continued climbing higher into the tree. I hadn't done anything, and I wasn't going to jail for something I never did. And that was final!
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:11 pm

Navea: Wait a minute. That was Jamie! I snuck up behind him and grabbed his arm. "Gotcha," I whispered. Finally. But...now what? Now that I found him, could I do what I was assigned?
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:54 pm

Alex sighed and leaned against the tree. "You know, if you don't come with me then you'll be wanted dead. As in I'll have to track you down and kill you. I don't like killing people, Jerome." Her green eyes darkened as she spoke. She really didn't like killing people.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:56 pm

Jamie's eyes opened and he stared at the girl with surprise. He bit back a chuckle because he could tell she was younger then him. He watched her for a moment, debating on being nice and going with her or doing something. He wanted to do something, use a spell, but he realized he couldn't on her. She was just too- innocent looking.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:40 pm

Jerome: "Then leave me alone!" I yelled. "Just leave me alone! Tell them I killed myself or something! Just leave me alone!"

Navea: "H-Hi," I stammered. This was my first assignment, and I still didn't really know what I was doing. "Uh...you're s-supposed to come with me."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:12 pm

Alex sighed. "If you killed yourself then I would need your dead body for proof," she paused a moment. She had been thinking about skipping town every once in a while and decided that she couldn't take that stupid job anymore. "Jerome, can you fix a flat tire?"

Jamie chuckled as he watched her. "Nice stutter there Sweetheart. So, are you going to prod me with a gun, handcuff me, what are you going to do to make me come with you?" When he watched her he thought about how he needed to escape, how he needed to get out of there, but he couldn't bring himself to do anything to her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:39 pm

Jerome: "Ugh." I sighed. "Yeah, I can fix a flat. Why? Gonna have me do your dirty work and then turn me in?" I should have run way faster.

Navea: I shook my head. "I-I don't really know what to do now," I whispered. "I just got caught up in the middle of all this. Please don't hurt me. Just...just get me away from here, please. I don't wanna get caught."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:24 pm

smellzlyknirvana wrote:Eliza smiled widely at Mark. "I know, and I love you my handsome Mark. It's true." Her smile widened and she rested her head on his chest. Her smile was still wide and she knew that when she said she loved him, she meant it. She cuddled against him.

James continued to kiss her for a moment but pulled back. He needed to tell her. "Jenny, even though I barely know you, I'm in love with you," he said softly and his eyes locked on hers. he took one of his hands and stroked her cheek gently. "Please tell me how that is possible."

Mark winked at her. "I know how sexy I am." He teased her. He stood with her in his arms. He lead her upstaiers and went to his room. He laid her down on the bed and said "You should sleep love." He said winking at her.

Jenny blinked at him. "I... dont know...." A smile spreaed across her lips. "I am in love with you as well." She said. Her lips found his quickly. She didnt want him to speak.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:44 am

Alex sighed and shook her head. "No, I have a proposition to make with you. You change my flat and I give you a ride out of the state. It's a win-win because I've been thinking about skipping town anyway. So what do you say Jerome?" Alex looked up the tree at Jerome.

Jamie watched her, his eyes soft. "I won't hurt you. What do you mean you want me to get you away?" His eyes locked on the girl's and he found himself liking the idea of taking her with him. He mentally shook himself. He didn't even know her name!

Eliza chuckled and brushed her lips against his neck. When he set her on the bed, she frowned slightly. "And if I don't want to rest? What if I want to spend time with you Marky?" She didn't want to rest, she wanted to sprend time with Mark.

James stood there nervously because he wasn't sure how she would react to him saying that he loved her. He grinned when she said she was in love with him as well and his heart raced. When her lips met his again on hand rested on the small of her back, pulling her closer and the other moved from her cheek to her neck and let his fingers tangle in her hair.

Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:42 pm

Jerome: I slid down the tree slightly, starting to lose my grip anyway. Was she serious? "Well, uh..." Just then, I fell out of the tree. Luckily, I was pretty close to the ground, so I wasn't actually hurt. "Um...yeah, uh, I'll help you fix the flat." It was the best I could do right now.

Navea: I glanced all around me. All those girls that were around earlier had disappeared. I looked back at Jamie, willing myself not to shake. "I-I don't wanna turn people in and be part of this w-witchhunt..." Great. My stammering made me sound like I was four, not sixteen. "Just help me, please!"
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:56 pm

Alex frowned slightly and stood over Jerome, her eyes filling slightly with concern. "Are you alright, Jerome?" She watched him curiously. She nodded. "Thank you for helping. You have nothing to worry about, you can trust me." Her eyes stayed locked on him and she hoped that he believed her.

Jamie's eyes softened even more and he nodded a small nod. "Alright I will, but I don't even know your name at the moment. What is your name?" His eyes stayed glued to her and he found himself wanting to protect her more and more as they spoke.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:02 pm

Jerome: I sighed. "Just...I didn't do anything wrong, I swear." I ran a hand through my hair. "Okay. Um...where's the flat? I'll get to work on it."

Navea: "Oh," I whispered. "Um...it's Navea." Already I felt like I'd told him too much, but I had no choice if I was going to ask him to help me out. "And you're Jamie. I already know that..."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:17 pm

Alex nodded and sighed. "I believe you, Jerome," she said softly. She turned and led him to the car. She looked down and her cheeks grew slightly pink. She knew how to do a lot of things, but when it came to cars she couldn't really do anything besides pump gas.

Jamie nodded. "Alright Navea, I'll help you, but you have to tell me your story at some point in time." He paused a moment and knew they had to go. "We have to leave now," he said softly, his eyes locked on her. He had no clue why he was helping her beside the fact that he felt a need to.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:22 pm

Jerome: "Oh, this isn't too hard." I started working on the flat, gritting my teeth slightly. If she was playing me for a fool, I was going to lash out. So far, though, so good.

Navea: I sighed. I didn't want to tell him, but what choice did I have if I wanted to get out of here? I nodded and glanced over at his motorcycle. "Yeah. Let's go."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:33 pm

Alex looked up and watched him for a moment. "I honestly don't mind helping you out of the state. What happened, why were you accused? You seem like a good kid." In all the years she had seen Jerome around town he had seemed like a good kid. He seemed like someone who wouldn't get in trouble.

Jamie could see that she didn't want tell him anything, but after all he was helping her. He turned and climbed on the motorcycle. He glanced over his shoulder at her. "Climb on, Navea." He turned his attention back to the area in front of him. She was so innocent looking and he couldn't figure out why she had been in on the hunt.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:39 pm

Jerome: I frowned. "I dunno. Broke up with a girl, and then she accused me. Said she'd drop charges if I dated her again. I said no, and that's why I went on the run."

Navea: I climbed onto the motorcycle carefully. Was this a good idea? I could easily die from this too. I looked ahead of me, wondering if I should grab some part of his body so I wouldn't fall off.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:50 pm

Alex frowned and leaned against a tree that was close to them. She crossed her arms over chest and shook her head. "That's asinine and that chic is absolutely crazy. She shouldn't have done that." Alex looked up at the clear blue sky. "So, tell me about you kid."

Jamie started the motorcycle but didn't move yet. He glanced over his shoulder at Navea, a smirk playing on his lips. "You might want to hold on to something..." He looked ahead again, his smirk turning into a small smile.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:53 pm

Jerome: I nodded. "Yeah. Dating her was the reason I never got turned in earlier in the first place." I sighed as I continued changing the tire. "Not much to tell. I'm not that interesting."

Navea: My eyes widened as I looked at him. "Uh...um...do you mind if I hold on to you?" He probably would mind. Why would anyone bother caring about me? Why was he bothering with me anyway?
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:02 pm

Alex nodded. "I see." She looked up and glanced at him, a small smile on her lips. "You can still tell me. Anyway, I'm sure you are interesting, kid." Her smile widened slightly and she looked around her. Today she was actually skipping town...

Jamie chuckled and smiled widely. He glanced over his shoulder at her again. Oh how Navea entertained him with her innocence. "No, I don't mind, Navea." He turned his attention in front of him again.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:14 pm

Jerome: I raised an eyebrow. "We can talk later," I said. "I need to focus on fixing this flat. I don't want to have to stop later and fix it again because I did a bad job."

Navea: "Oh, okay," I said. "Thanks." I tentatively wrapped my arms around his waist. He was a little intimidating, actually, part of the reason I hadn't turned him in. He wasn't going to hurt me, right?

(Haha Navea and her innocence and Jamie being so nice to her xD)
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:26 pm

Alex nodded. "Alright." She leaned her head back against the tree and closed her eyes. Her jaw clenched at the memories that played like a movie behind her eyes. The memories were another reason she wanted to leave, another reason to escape this place.

Jamie smiled and bit back a chuckle. He drove the motorcycle out of the town limits and didn't start relaxing until they were farther away from the town. He pulled into a rest stop so he could stretch his legs and see how Navea felt about everything. He pulled into a space and parked the motorcycle.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:59 pm

smellzlyknirvana wrote:Eliza chuckled and brushed her lips against his neck. When he set her on the bed, she frowned slightly. "And if I don't want to rest? What if I want to spend time with you Marky?" She didn't want to rest, she wanted to sprend time with Mark.

James stood there nervously because he wasn't sure how she would react to him saying that he loved her. He grinned when she said she was in love with him as well and his heart raced. When her lips met his again on hand rested on the small of her back, pulling her closer and the other moved from her cheek to her neck and let his fingers tangle in her hair.

Mark chuckled. "I need a excuse to keep you here when Jenny comes home." He winked. He laid down next to her and wrapped his arm around her waist. "Dont worry love... Iwont leave you." He whispered. His lips trailed down her neck.

Jenny's fingers knotted themselfs in his air. "I love you." She whispered agianst his lips. "With all my heart." Her lips trailed down his neck and against his jawline. "I cant live without you." She whispered. She rembered Mark. "Come home with me." She begged him.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next