the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's like the Salem Witch Trials all over again

3 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

It's like the Salem Witch Trials all over again - Page 7 Empty Re: It's like the Salem Witch Trials all over again

Post by Alice Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:58 pm

"Well..." He poundered this. "Stay like that is what I want... but you must be hungry so I will make us some food." He said with a chuckle. His hards held her waist and his lips brushed down her throat. He bit the skin softly not enough to make it bleed.

Jenny pushed him down ontop of the bed. Her hands roamed his chest. Her lips trailed down his neck and make up to his lips. Hunger had been mixed into the kiss.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

It's like the Salem Witch Trials all over again - Page 7 Empty Re: It's like the Salem Witch Trials all over again

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:20 pm

Eliza smiled at him slightly. A shiver ran through her spine when he kissed her throat and then bit. She pulled herself closer to him as another shiver went through her.

James' heart pounded harder in his chest. His own hands started to roam and a shiver passed his spine when she kissed his neck. Once her lips had met his again he deepened the kiss.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:28 pm

Mark pulled back and chuckled ."Food." He reminded her. He put his shirt on and walked down stairs. HE was soo close to... he couldnt think stright.

Alison shivered with pleasure. He was addicting and intoixicating her. He was her drug and she needed him more. She wanted him to fill her.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:43 pm

Eliza sighed after he was out of the room and pulled on her jeans and tee. Her heart pounded in her chest and her mind raced. She ran a hand through her hair and shook her head. She was crazy about Mark, but couldn't give him one thing due to that stupid age difference. She let out a sigh and went downstairs.

(Don't you mean Jenny? XD)
James' hands started to grow bolder and he pulled back and stopped himself from doing anything else. His eyes locked on hers. "Are you sure you want this, love?" His eyes searched hers and he knew he wouldn't do anything that she didn't want.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:45 pm

Mark smiled when he saw her. "Well I am making pasta." He said with a smile. "What kind of sauce do you want?" He asked with a smile.

Jenny thought about it. "No..." She said. SHe sat up and thought about what she was going to do. "I need to be married first." SHe said blushing.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:06 pm

Eliza smiled and watched him. She moved and leaned against the counter. "Any kind that you want, Marky." She watched him, a wide smile on her lips. Her heart danced around in her chest.

James nodded and sat up. "Alright, love. It's no big deal, I'm not doing anything you don't want me to do." He reached up and stroked her cheek gently and lovingly. He smiled at her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:27 pm

Jerome: I was almost done. I finished up the last few parts of the process, then set my tools down and turned to the girl. "Got it."

Navea: I wasn't really thinking as Jamie drove the motorcycle. One second I was supposed to be hunting him, the next I was basically trusting him with my life. He stopped, and I slid off the motorcycle, not sure what to do now.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

http://www.firemeup.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:23 am

smellzlyknirvana wrote:Eliza smiled and watched him. She moved and leaned against the counter. "Any kind that you want, Marky." She watched him, a wide smile on her lips. Her heart danced around in her chest.

James nodded and sat up. "Alright, love. It's no big deal, I'm not doing anything you don't want me to do." He reached up and stroked her cheek gently and lovingly. He smiled at her.

(OH!! YES XD I ment Jenny XD sorry Ericha just saw that haha)

Mark laughed and said "WHat was you favorite childhood memory?" He asked with a smile. His lips brushed against her cheek. He remebered his favorite memory.

Jenney smiled and laid her head down onto his chest. Her heart was crashing inside her chest. "I love you with all of my heart."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:55 am

(XD)

Eliza smiled and thought about it. She watched him curiously and her smile widened. "What was yours?" She knew that she had a few tied as her favorite. Her eyes stayed locked on him, her smile widening.

James smiled and stroked her hair gently. His heart beat happily in his chest. "And I love you with all of my heart and then some. In fact, I love you more than anything else, including life." His smile grew as he watched her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:07 am

"Do you remeber when we were kids and my father had that bbq? Well when we were playing hide and seek and I kissed you?" Mark asked looking at her. He made the sauce and waited for it to be done cooking. HE watched her with a smile.

Jenny blushed a deep scarlet. "Really?" She asked. SHe smiled up at him. she could hear is heart and is soothed her.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:21 am

Eliza smiled widely. He had chosen one of her favorite memories. "Of course I do. That is one of my favorite memories." Her smile grew wider and she went over and hugged him. She also gave him a kiss on the cheek.

James grinned when he saw her blush and nodded. "Yes, really. I love you that much. Actually, I don't think I could live a second without you and we just met earlier." He shook his head and his smile grew. "Love is crazy," he stated.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:27 am

Mark chuckled and blushed a little bit. "Really?" He grined and kissed her forehead. "Than that made my day." He said with a smile.

Jenny blushed even more. "Aw..." Was all she said before her lips melted into his. Her hands roamed his chest and she smiled. "I love you." She said against his lips.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:37 am

Eliza smiled and nodded. "Really, Marky." Her smile widened. "I'm glad it made your day," she said softly, her eyes bright. She watched him, her smile widening into a small grin.

James smiled and stroked her cheek. "You're absolutely adorable when you blush." His smile widened and his arms tightened around her when she kissed him. "I know and I love you."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:41 am

Mark smiled and kissed her forehead once more. He got out 2 bowls and laid out the food. "Eat up love."

Jenny smiled and her lips moved down his neck. She bit down slightly not enough to cause pain but it was hard enough for him to feel it. She kissed it then bit down again.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:54 am

Eliza smiled widely at him, her forehead tingling from his kiss. She took one bowl and got food, her attention on him. She took a bite and swallowed. "It's delicious, love," she said, a smile on her lips. Her eyes were bright and stayed glued to him.

James smiled and closed his eyes. A shiver went through him and a soft moan escaped his lips. He pulled her closer, but mentally kicked himself for doing so. "Jenny, love, you are making it extremely hard for me to behave and be a gentleman."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:59 am

Mark took a deep bow. "Thank you love. I love to cook for my lady." He said winnkings. "JENNY!!! FOOD!!" He yelled.

"Im so sorry dear." Once she heard Mark she laughed. "Want some food? Mark is a exccellent cook." She said with a smile. SHe kissed his lips and said against them "Your awfuly sexy when you moan."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:19 pm

Eliza laughed softly. "You're welcome. Nice to know that." She smiled widely and watched him. "Nice way of getting Jenny down here."

James smiled slightly as he watched her. "It's okay, Jenny love," he said softly. His smile widened a puny bit. "Does your brother even know I'm here? Anyway, I'd feel like I was imposing." He chuckled softly. "Thank you, I think. You're just sexy all around."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:27 pm

"I know." Mark chuckled and called "JENNY!! BRING YOUR BOYFRIEND OR SEX TOY DOWN HERE!!!! HE CAN EAT TO!!" He yelled and laughed even more.

Jenny blushed and when she heard Mark she blushed a deep scarlet. "Lets go before he says anything else." She took his hand and they went down stairs. SHe glared at mark. "Really mark?? Really??" Mark chuckled and Jenny slapped him. "Jerk. Hey love." She said kissing Eliza on the ceek. "FOOD!!!" SHe got 2 bowls and put food in it and gave one to James.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:37 pm

Eliza chuckled and a grin formed on her lips. "Nice Mark. Jenny is going to want to kill you, dear. You know that right?" She smiled when Jenny came down. "Hey dear." She bit back a chuckle when she slapped Mark. "Told you she would be murderous."

James smiled and kissed her forehead. When he heard her brother he blushed a deep red. "Alright." He followed her and hoped his cheeks had returned to their normal color. He smiled when he saw Jenny slap mark. When she handed him the food his smile widened a puny bit. "Thank you, love."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:00 pm

(SK did you post for me? I don't see Jamie or Alex's names after my post.)
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:51 am

Jelsa Mepsey wrote:Jerome: I was almost done. I finished up the last few parts of the process, then set my tools down and turned to the girl. "Got it."

Navea: I wasn't really thinking as Jamie drove the motorcycle. One second I was supposed to be hunting him, the next I was basically trusting him with my life. He stopped, and I slid off the motorcycle, not sure what to do now.

(oops, didn't see it.)

Alex's jaw clenched more and she opened her eyes when he talked. She unclenched her jaw and oushed away from the tree. "Awesome. Hm, i don't think I told you my name.... I'm Alex." She walked around to the driver's side and looked up. "Climb in."

Jamie stretched some more and looked at her, an amused smile on his lips when it looked like she didn't know what to do. "Stretch your legs, walk around, go to the bathroom if you have to. The rest of the drive will be longer, if you decide to go farther with me, if not you can stay here." He shrugged as he watched her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:10 pm

Jerome: "You already know my name," I said as I got in on the passenger's side. "Where are we going? We're going really far away, right?"

Navea: "Oh," I said. "No, I'll keep going with you. Just let me take a quick bathroom break." With that, I ran off to the restroom.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:02 pm

Alex started the car and nodded. "Yeah, we are going far away; we're leaving the state." She pulled onto the highway and stayed quiet for a short while. "Tell me about you, Jerome." She kept her eyes on the road and focused on driving while she waited for his answer.

Jamie smiled slightly at her answer. "Alright Navea." He watched her run off to the bathroom and shook his head. He closed his eyes and ran his fingers through his hair. He started to wonder why the heck he was helping a hunter.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:16 pm

smellzlyknirvana wrote:Eliza chuckled and a grin formed on her lips. "Nice Mark. Jenny is going to want to kill you, dear. You know that right?" She smiled when Jenny came down. "Hey dear." She bit back a chuckle when she slapped Mark. "Told you she would be murderous."

James smiled and kissed her forehead. When he heard her brother he blushed a deep red. "Alright." He followed her and hoped his cheeks had returned to their normal color. He smiled when he saw Jenny slap mark. When she handed him the food his smile widened a puny bit. "Thank you, love."

Jenny and Mark bot chuckled. Mark kissed Eliza on the cheek. "Yes but you know that I never listen." He chuckled. He smiled at Jenny who rolled her eyes. "I dont really care." She said. She wasnt happy with Mark and he knew that. "I sorry..." He said in a small voice.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:22 pm

Eliza looked at mark and shook her head. Good thing she was in love with him. James just looked between the three of them and tried to figure out what he could say. He stayed quiet and continued to look between them.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next