the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's like the Salem Witch Trials all over again

3 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

It's like the Salem Witch Trials all over again - Page 3 Empty Re: It's like the Salem Witch Trials all over again

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:36 pm

Eliza watched him a moment and shrugged slightly. "My ex accused me of putting a love spell on him. Once he had said that other people started coming up with asinine accusations." She bit her tongue to keep from saying that she really was a witch.

James smiled and moved closer to her, his eyes locking on hers. "Much," he murmured as moved close enough that their breath was mingling. He knew that she probably thought of him as nothing more then a toy, but he wasn't uite sure he cared like he normally would. After all, he liked her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

It's like the Salem Witch Trials all over again - Page 3 Empty Re: It's like the Salem Witch Trials all over again

Post by Alice Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:40 pm

Mark smiled at her. "Oh yes the beauty of having a ex right?" He chuckled and watched her. She was a beautiful thing and he could see his lips trailing down her neck. He felt a pain because she would be leaving.

Jenny looked up at him and she felt something she had not felt in a while. Maybe she actaully did like him... Her mouth tingled and urged him to kiss her. She bit her lip trying to control herself.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:51 pm

Eliza smirked. "Oh yes." She crossed her arms and leaned against the counter, her heart beating slightly faster. She had had a crush on mark for quite a while, but knew he was out of her league. After all, he was quite a bit older and didn't go for girls like her.

James's eyes flicked from hers to her lips several times. An urge to kiss her was building up and he finally broke down and kissed her. As he kissed her his arms snaked around her waist and pulled her closer. His mind kept going over the fact that he was probably nothing but a toy....

(brb)
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:55 pm

(Alright)

Mark leaned on the opposite side and laughed. His hand went to her face and brushed away a piece of stray hair. He leaned back and watched her with a smile playing on his lips. His fingers tingled from touching her.

Jenny was surprised by the kiss but pulled him closer to her. Her lips melted into his and the taste of his mouth against her was like honey to a bear. It was sweat and she was getting filled by it. It was like a drug to her and she needed more of it.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:11 pm

(Back)

Eliza watched him with a small smile on her lips. Her smile widened the puniest bit when he brushed the hair from her face and it caused her heart to flip even though she knew he was doing it as an innocent thing; like a friend or brother.

James smiled beneath the kiss and deepened it as he pulled her as close as possible. Her kiss was intoxicating and like a drug. He already knew that he was starting to fall for her which meant nothing but heartbreak for him but he didn't care.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:13 pm

(yay!!! I missed you XD)

Mark chuckled and said "Your cute when you blush." He laughed and stood closer to her. "Whats wrong? Scared of me?" He ased half teasing and half wanting to know.

Jenny pulled back for a split second and smiled up at him. Her eyes showed a more of an interest in him. "You know that you are kissing a witch." She said watching him. She didnt want to say it but she did anyway.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:20 pm

(Aw, I missed you too. XD)

Eliza raised an eyebrow and noticed he moved closer. She was only to aware of how close he was and it caused her heartbeat to skyrocket. "I am not blushing. You just need to get your vision checked Marky." She paused a moment and looked into his eyes, surprised by the question. "Why would I be afraid of you?"

James smiled slightly and he chuckled. "If you mean falsely accused, I know. You were accused for healing someone." He rolled his eyes slightly. "The stupidity of people nowadays. to think that witches exist."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:48 pm

(AAHHH IM SORRY Sad my dadday needed the computer Very Happy I wont be on for like uummm 4 days Sad )

Mark chuckled and moved closer to her. "Well its because you seem like you are going to run at any moment. And yes you are blushing." He chuckled and moved his hand across her smooth and soft cheek A grin and formed on his lips.

Jenny laughed and nodded. "True... but what if I was a real witch?" She asked curiously. Well it was the truth she was a witch and if he would say anything bad she could easily say a spell that made him forget her. She watched his face for any sign of shock.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:16 pm

(It's okay. Crying or Very sad Why?)

Eliza rolled her eyes. "You're just going crazy Marky; I wouldn't act like that. I'm not blushing," she said stubbornly. Of course she blushed more, especially when he brushed his hand against her cheek. She smiled a shy smile and looked at him.

James smiled at her and thought about it a moment. "Hm. If you were a witch I would say that you would probably be good. I would also not mind it because i think I'm falling for you," he said honestly. His eyes locked on hers.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:32 pm

(Cuz I am going on a trip Sad I will miss you and mady! Its like im being banned all over again haha...)

Mark smiled and kisse and kissed her cheek. "Sure Eliza keep telling yourself that." He chuckled and sat on the counter watching her. She was awfuly beatuiful when she blushed.

Jenny laughed and shook her head. Not good.... She thought and looked into his eyes. She could telll that he ment what he had said and she smiled. "Well then...." She didnt know what to say. She liked him i mean yeah sure but.. faliing?
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:07 pm

(Have fun? Sad Aw, I'll miss you too.)

Eliza smiled slightly and blushed even more when he kissed her cheek. She looked at him and raised an eyebrow. "I will. What was that kiss on the cheek for?" She was curious and her heart pounded in her chest.

James looked at her and knew that he shouldn't have said that. A small smile placed itself on his lips. "I shouldn't have said that. I know I'm nothing but your toy." He looked down and rubbed the back of the neck, mentally kicking himself for what he said.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:10 pm

( Sad I dont wanna go haha)

(Aw I wanna give JAmes a hug.)

Mark shrugged and held back a laugh. "I dont know love you tell me... why are you blushing so much?" He couldnt hide it anymore he laughed so hard. Tears streamed down his cheeks.

Jenny took his hand and kissed it. "No your not." SHe whispered. HEr lips found his again and it was more then she had ever thought. Alright she was falling for him. "I am faling for you too." She whispered against his lips.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:24 pm

(Why?)

Eliza shrugged and clenched her jaw slightly. She figured out by the way he was acting that he possibly liked her, but she couldn't do anything about it. She glanced toward the window and noticed it was getting later. She knew what she had said about staying the night, but she wasn't exactly safe to be around. "I should go..."

He kept his eyes glued to the ground and looked up at her. James raised an eyebrow in question, but her kiss answered his question and then her words did too. He grinned and kissed her deeply, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her closer.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:29 pm

(to which post?)

"Nope you have to stay... Jenny would want to see you." Mark said with a smile. "Your stuck with me little Eliza." He chuckled and picked her up. "Come on." He said with a laugh and lead her to the den and sat her down on the couch with a smile.

Jenny's lips tingled and she shievered in pleasure of him being so close. She fingers entwinded themselfs in his hair and she pulled him close. Her lips trailed down his neck and back up. Her lips brushed his jawline and his colar bone.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:00 pm

(The trip. Why don't you want to go?)

Eliza raised an eyebrow. "I know, but I don't want anything to happen to you or Jenny. I'm not little." she crossed her arms over her chest stubbornly. She looked up at him and sighed. "So, why did you give me a kiss on the cheek?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:25 pm

(Cuz I just got back comming on here hahaha)

Mark chuckled and said "I will not tell you unless you promise to stay." He said with a laugh. He knew that she wanted the answer and he wanted to stay. So it was a win win situation for both of them.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:37 pm

(Oh.)

Eliza raised an eyebrow. She was truly curious and wanted to know, but she didn't think putting his life in danger was worth it. She sighed and looked up at him. "Fine, I'll stay. Now spill."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:40 pm

(SI!!! Oui! lol wow Jenny and James just got ignored XD)

Mark shook his head. "Nope." He chuckled and turned to leave. "Come and get me crazy girl." He laughed and went upstairs.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:02 pm

(*looks* ...)

Eliza huffed and shook her head. She wasn't in the mood to be playing some game. She stood and paused at the foot of the stairs. "Adios." She walked to the door and grabbed her bag, throwing the strap across her shoulder and paused at the door.

James pulled her closer as a shiver of pleasure went down his spine. He smiled widely and a soft moan escaped his lips as she kissed his neck and jawline. His eyes closed and he enjoyed the moment.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:22 pm

(Blah i will reply when I cant think of how to XD)
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:43 pm

(ok I got it ^_^)

Mark walked down and picked her up. "You are not getting off that easy." He chuckled. His lips found hers and it was a sweet bliss for him. Her lips melted against his and he liked it.

Jenny looked at him and whispered "What do you think of me now?" She asked for his honest opion. She wanted to know how he felt towards her.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:57 pm

Eliza looked at him, a small frown on her lips. When he kissed her she was surprised at first but quickly melted into it and wrapped her arms around his neck. Her heart was pounding in her chest and she really liked him kissing her. She deepened it slightly.

James opened his eyes and looked at her. "I think that you're beautiful and sexy. I also think that you are beyond amazing and that I keep falling harder for you every second I'm with you." He smiled.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:59 pm

Mark smiled under the kiss and picked her up bridal style. "Your not leaving that easy." He mubbled against her lips. He lead her to the couch and he sat down with her on his lap. He never moved his lips away from hers.

Jenny smiled and whispered "Well then... kiss me... like you have never kissed me before." She looked up at him and bit her lip. Her heart was pounding wanting his lips against hers one more time.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:26 am

Eliza smiled beneath the kiss. "I think I might stay..." She muttered against his lips. She pulled herself closer to him as she deepened the kiss. Her mind raced and she couldn't seem to get enough of him.

James smiled. His smile widened and he nodded. He lowered his lips to hers and kissed her deeply and with all the passion, love and desire he felt for her. His arms wrapped around her and he pulled her closer.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:30 am

Mark pulled back and smiled. "Now do you get why I want you to stay love?" We can not tell Jenny.... she will freak out and kill me." He said with a sigh. "Its true and you know it."

Jenny was surpised at how the passion flowed from his lips. She wanted him and she needed him. Her lips melted into his and her fingers snaked into his hair. "I..." She mubbled against his lips. She couldnt think.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next