the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's like the Salem Witch Trials all over again

3 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

It's like the Salem Witch Trials all over again - Page 8 Empty Re: It's like the Salem Witch Trials all over again

Post by Alice Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:41 pm

Mark chuckled and took Eliza into his lap when he sat down. "Well Jenny as you see I have a beautiful girlfriend." He chuckled. Jenny laughed and shook her head. "Thank God you found someone who can handle you." she winked.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

It's like the Salem Witch Trials all over again - Page 8 Empty Re: It's like the Salem Witch Trials all over again

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:00 pm

Eliza smiled at mark and rested her head against his shoulder for a moment. A smirk played on Eliza's lips at Jenny's words. She looked up at her and grinned. "Very true Jenny." James chuckled softly and watched them all, memories of his own family coming back.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:38 am

Jenny laughed and went over to James. She sat down in his lap and cuddled against him. "I love you." She whispered before looking at Mark. "Well now I dont have to worry about you." Mark chuckled and brushed a kiss aginst Eliza's forehead. "I know."
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:56 am

James smiled and wrapped his arms around Jenny. He brushed his lips against her head. He glanced at Mark and Eliza, knowing that they were in love and that Jenny and him were the same way. Eliza noticed James gaze and looked up at him with a smile. She saw how Jenny felt about him and Eliza was going to need to talk to him.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:48 pm

smellzlyknirvana wrote:Alex started the car and nodded. "Yeah, we are going far away; we're leaving the state." She pulled onto the highway and stayed quiet for a short while. "Tell me about you, Jerome." She kept her eyes on the road and focused on driving while she waited for his answer.

Jamie smiled slightly at her answer. "Alright Navea." He watched her run off to the bathroom and shook his head. He closed his eyes and ran his fingers through his hair. He started to wonder why the heck he was helping a hunter.

Jerome: Out of state? Well, at least I wouldn't be hunted anymore. I was still confused, however. This girl was being really friendly towards me for someone who was trying to kill me earlier. "What do you want to know?" I asked, hoping it wasn't too much.

Navea: I did my business quickly in the bathroom, then hurried out to Jamie again, a little surprised he hadn't left me behind. "I'm done," I said lamely, since I didn't really know what else to do.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

http://www.firemeup.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:07 pm

Alex kept her eyes on the road as she thought about what she wanted to know. She wanted know quite a bit about him, but knew that he wasn't going to trust her much. "I want to know whatever you're willing to share and if you aren't willing to share anything I understand. You probably don't trust me."

Jamie glanced at Navea when she spoke. In a way, he was surprised that she hadn't left, but he was also kind of happy about it too because of his need to protect her. "Alright. Are you ready to go then?" He looked at her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:58 pm

Jerome: I shrugged. "There's not that much to say. If there's anything you really want to know, you're going to have to ask me. Guys don't talk about themselves."

Navea: I nodded. "Of course. Um, should we get something to eat along the way? Or are you good at hunting or something? I can set a few traps, but that's about it."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:26 pm

Alex kept her eyes on the road as she thought about what she wanted to know. "Well, tell me a bit about your past." She had a feeling if she knew a bit about his past she would now a bit more about him.

Jamie bit back chuckle, but a smile did come out. "We'll stop, Navea. Don't worry about it." He turned away and waled over to his motorcycle, climbing on. He waited for her to climb on.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:16 pm

Jerome: I frowned. "I already told you about my girlfriend and all that. That's basically all that's really interesting about me." Why was she prying into my personal life anyway?

Navea: I hesitated a little again before climbing on behind him. I still got the feeling that this probably wasn't the best idea I'd ever had--escaping with someone I should be hunting.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:40 am

Alex let out a silent sigh and stayed silent for a few moments as she drove. She had a feeling that he wasn't thrilled with telling her about his private life. "I suppose you probably want to know about me?"

Once Navea had climbed on behind Jamie, he started the motorcycle and sped back on the highway. He knew it was going to be quite a drive before they stopped again. He also knew that the next time they stopped he wanted to know more about her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:06 pm

Jerome: "I'd rather you tell me about you first," I said. "If that makes sense. I still don't know if I'm supposed to trust you or not."

Navea: I wanted to lean my head on his shoulder and maybe fall asleep or something, but I was too afraid to, so I just clung on as tightly as I could and hoped he wasn't going to do anything to me.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:57 pm

Alex nodded. "I understand. What do you want to know about me? Just ask and I'll answer." Her eyes were locked on the road as she took an exit off the highway.

Jamie continued along the highway for a while before he finally took an exit and slowed down. He drove for a while and then pulled over to a small diner. He parked the motorcycle and turned the engine off.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:13 pm

Jerome: I shrugged. "Why are you a hunter?" That was probably the best and safest one to start with, right?

Navea: "Are we stopping to eat?" I asked, realizing I sounded dumb only after I'd said it. Wow. I really was stupid sometimes, especially in front of guys.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:29 pm

"I'm a hunter because it's what's expected. Not only that, but also because my ex-fiance was supposedly killed by a witch although it wasn't. I saw what happened and it wasn't witch, not at all. He was fooling around while we were engaged and the girl he was fooling around with killed him, but not with magic. If I wasn't a hunter before that, I would've been expected to be one after." Alex swallowed the lump that had formed in her throat, it was the same one that formed anytime she talked about the subject. "What else do you want to know?"

Jamie chuckled softly and climbed off the bike. He offered her a hand to help her off. "Yes, we're stopping to eat." His eyes were bright with amusement.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:32 pm

Jerome: Neither of us had much luck with love, huh? I didn't really know what to say to that. It wasn't quite the same as what my girlfriend had done to me. "Uh...that's enough for now," I said, leaning against the window and shutting my eyes, hoping she would think I was trying to sleep.

Navea: I hesitated, staring at his hand for a second, then took it and hopped off the motorcycle. "Thanks," I said. "Um, I have a little money."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:47 pm

Alex fell silent, not in the mood to bother him. The damned lump in her throat didn't seem to want to go away and she was hiding behind a mask to keep the tears from coming. The subject of her ex still hurt and she hated that it did. She continued for a short while and then pulled into a gas station. She stopped the car and climbed out.

Jamie watched her and smiled slightly. "It's no problem." He shook his head when she said she had money. "Don't worry about it. I'll take care of it." He led her inside and then they were led to a booth.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:48 pm

Jerome: The car stopped. I opened my eyes to see Alex had parked in a gas station and was getting out. Should I follow her? Nah. I decided to stay for a while, but I kept my eyes open this time in case.

Navea: I was really hungry, but I didn't really know what I wanted to eat. I just stared at the menu for a while, trying to decide what to order and failing. I wasn't normally that picky, but I wanted to eat something that would keep me full for a while.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:50 pm

Alex went and paid, then came back to pump the gas. She pumped the gas, her jaw clenched as different memories flooded her mind. Some were pleasant, but most were the ones that would keep her awake at night and give her nightmares.

Jamie looked at the menu and tried to figure out what he wanted. He wasn't picky, it's just he didn't know what he wanted. he glanced up at Navea. "What're you going to get, Navea?" He watched her for a moment.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:43 pm

Jerome: I continued watching Alex, a little uneasy. She wasn't going to get the authorities or something, was she? Why was I still so afraid to trust her?

Navea: I shrugged. "Anything's fine," I said quietly, shutting the menu. "Can you pick something for me?" My head was hurting from all the choices.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8