the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's like the Salem Witch Trials all over again

3 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

It's like the Salem Witch Trials all over again - Page 6 Empty Re: It's like the Salem Witch Trials all over again

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:14 pm

"Mmmm. you know, Jenny was the one who told me to come, at least for the night..." Eliza smiled slightly and cuddled against him once he had laid down. "You better not leave." A small shiver went through her as his lips trailed down her neck.

James smiled beneath the kiss. "And I love you with all of my heart. There is no way I can live without you." He smiled and enjoyed having her in his arms for a moment. "Alright, love, I'll go home with you."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

It's like the Salem Witch Trials all over again - Page 6 Empty Re: It's like the Salem Witch Trials all over again

Post by Alice Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:33 pm

"I will never leave." Mark whispered agianst her neck. His lips trailed up and down. He did this cycle 3 times and kissed the concer of her mouth. "I like tempting you.. its fun." He chuckled and pulled away. He needed to be careful with her.

Jenny smiled and pulled him by the hand. "Its this way... I think." SHe laughed and she smiled at him. THey wondered through town and people were snickering. THey thought she had put a spell over him. "Hey." She said to everyone who snickered and they got to her house. SHe busted the door open. "MARKY!!!! YOU BETTER NOT BE HAVING SEX WITH MY FRIEND!!!"
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:44 pm

Eliza smiled. "Mmmm, good." She cuddled against him again and another shiver went through her, but she didn't mind it. After he said that about tempting her she rolled her eyes and laughed softly. She let her lips meet his, but pulled away when she heard Jenny. "Have fun telling Jenny, love."

James followed her with a smile on his face. He glared at everyone who snickered and paid most of his attention to Jenny. He knew that they thought he had been put under a spell and if that was the case, James didn't want the spell to be taken off of him. When she yelled that he chuckled.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:47 pm

Mark laughed and kissed her one more time. Mark took off his shirt and winked at her. "Take off you shirt and pants... I want to scare her." He laughed and winked at her.

Jenny waited and sighed. She walked into the kitchen and looked at James. "You want anything?" She asked. She pulled out a beer and some wine. "Anything?" She asked with a smile.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:53 pm

Eliza chuckled softly and grinned. Eliza did as he said and laughed softly. "You, my dear, are evil. And I like it. A lot." Her eyes were bright and were glued to him. She loved the idea of freaking out Jenny.

James followed her and watched her. He shook his head. "No thank you, love, I don't want anything. Thank you for asking though." His smile widened slightly and his eyes stayed glued to her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:00 pm

Mark chuckld and wrapped his arm around herwaist. "Lets go my dear." They walked down stairs. They went into the kitchen and Jenny spit out the water she was drinking. "WHAT THE...." She looked at them and siad "Well.... someone has sex hair." SHe said notting Eliza's crazy hair. "Sexy... really sexy." Mark said with a smile. He kissed Eliza with more passion. Jenny made a throwing up noise. "Jesus..." SHe said under her breath.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:07 pm

Eliza laughed softly and rested her head against his shoulder. "This should be interesting." She put on a small content smile and walked with him happily. She noticed Jenny and her smile grew kind of shy and sheepish. She smiled widely when Mark kissed her and the world melted away.

James looked at the couple with a raised eyebrow. He glanced at Jenny, his eyes holding a question: 'Does this normally happen?' He then looked at the two lovebirds again and smirked slightly.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:21 pm

Mark savored the kiss. He lifted her up and wrapped her legs around his waist. His lips trailed down her neck and back up. He smiled under the kiss. Jenny shook her head. "Oh god... GET A ROOM!!! BE SAFE!! USE PROTECTION!!!" SHe yelled and took James hand. "Come on. SHe muddered leading him up to the room. "This is my room." SHe said in a huff.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:30 pm

Eliza's heart pounded in her chest chest as he kissed her and she made sure her legs were around his waist tightly so she wouldn't fall. She smirked slightly at Jenny's words and had to bite back a laugh. After all, they were acting... well at least a bit.

James smiled, amusement bright in his eyes as he followed her. Once they were in her room he looked around and his smile grew slightly. "Nice room." His eyes locked on her again. "That was the girl who had been with you and your brother?" He guessed. "Does stuff like that happen often?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:37 pm

Mark smiled at her and pulled away." How was that?" He asked with a smile. "And you look awfully sexy right now." He said pursing his lips. It was true... she looked like they had done it more then once.

"Not really.... I knew she liked him.. but he likes her... that was a shock to me." SHe said with a smile. She looked around her room. Black Veil Brides and Fir For Rivals and Get Scared posters crouweded her walls.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:46 pm

Eliza chuckled softly. "I say that that was pretty good and that Jenny is still freaking out probably. We were really convincing." She smiled and kissed the corner of his mouth. "Really, Marky?" her eyes locked on him, a desire burning in them. "You look pretty sexy yourself."

James watched her and chuckled. "Could they have been acting possibly? I mean after all he's your brother and she's your friend. Maybe they were just acting like that to cause you to freak out?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:50 pm

Mark chuckled. "Of course I do." He said sounding cocky. "And yes my love very very sexy.... but you know we cant.... at least for now." He said with a sigh. He held her close. HE wanted to but... he couldnt

Jenny shrugged. "Who knows.... and if they are acting it worked....." SHe said laughing. Her arms wrapped all around James neck. "I love you." She said her lips brushed against his.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:00 pm

Eliza chuckled softly and shook her head. She smiled and watched him. "Well then, thank you I suppose." She sighed. She knew they couldn't because of the age difference and nodded. "Yeah, I know." A small frown was on her lips.

James nodded and smiled slightly. He wrapped his arms around her waist and he pulled her closer. "I know, love. I love you." he deepened the kiss and pulled back after a moment. "I think we should probably get to know each other."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:09 pm

"I am so very sorry love." Mark said with a small frown on his lips. He kissed her. He would go far but not too far with her. SHe was all he ever wanted.

Jenny smiled and nodded. "Tell me everything about yourself." SHe said with a smile. SHe pulled away and sat on the bed. SHe patted the space next to her. "Come on I wont bite." She teased him.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:20 pm

Eliza's frown faded. "Don't be sorry, Marky. It isn't your fault." When he kissed her she deepened it. Her heart pounded against her rib cage and acted like it wanted out of her chest. She loved him more than anything else, even life. A small amount of guilt started to eat at her though. One of the biggest things in her life was a secret and he didn't know; she was a witch.

James smiled and sat next to her. "I'm only a hunter because it's expected of me because my family died in a fire that was supposedly started by a witch. I honestly have been planning on skipping town because I hate what I do." he paused a moment, figuring she would want to hear the good things. "I play guitar, my favorite kind of music is rock and metal, my favorite color is red or black, and I'm kind of a geek." He smiled at her. "Now tell me about you."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:26 pm

Mark kissed her back. He pulled away slightly. "WHat's wrong lovE?" He asked looking at her face. HE could tell something was wrong. SHe was easy to read for him because she had been friends with Jenny so long.

Jenny listened and closed her eyes. Mark had told her about that fire. She didnt think about it much until now. "Um... mom and dad died from illness well my father did... mother was accsused of witchdraft... and she was burned at the stake." She said with a sigh. She was a witch though. "I love your type of music and I like the color pueple... my walls are black and as you can tell from my room... im a rockaholic."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:37 pm

Eliza tired to enjoy the kiss and ignore the guilt. When he pulled back she sighed. "Nothing... Actually, per say if witches were real and I told you I was one, how would you react Marky?" Her eyes searched his. Whatever reaction he gave her would foreshadow how he would react if she told him.

James rested his head against her shoulder as he listened. "I'm sorry, Jenny," he said softly and took one of her hands in his. A small smile formed on his lips as he brushed his lips against her hand. "That's good, we have stuff in common. What's your favorite book, movie and color?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:46 pm

"I would say... congradulations and kiss you and then tell you something random." Mark said with a smile. If she was a witch he would love her the same. Jenny was a witch but he knew that Jenny would tell her someday.

"Um.... book? I have no clue... Movie? I dont know... color... blakc red and purple." Jenny said wiht a small laugh. SHe was thinking of seeing how he really felt about her or if he was just playing a trick on her. She had a hunter come after her and 'fall' in love with her but he really wasnt. He went after he and almost took her life.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:08 pm

Eliza smiled slightly and laughed softly. "You would really say something random?" She finally felt relaxed and took in a breath. "I'm really a witch," she whispered softly.

James chuckled and wrapped his arms around her. He lifted his head up and kissed her cheek. "Nice answers, Jenny." He pulled her closer and watched her. He could see that she was thinking. "What are you thinking about, love?" His eyes were filled with curiosity.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:26 pm

"Well theres a relif." Mark said with a easy smile. "Its alright love... I have thought you were for a long time. No need to be afraid." He said in a whisper.

"Nothing." Jenny said alittle too fast. She didnt want to tell him what she was thinking. Because if she did he would have to turn her into the councle. She gave him a fake smile.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:34 pm

Eliza smiled warmly and watched him. She blinked a few times. "Wait, you've thought I was for a long time now?" Her smile grew though and she brushed her lips against his. She was honestly happy that he seemed okay with it and wasn't freaked out.

James frowned and rubbed her arm with his one hand gently. "Please tell me love? You know you can tell me anything. Absolutely anything in the world." He could tell her smile was fake and his frown grew some. He felt like she was being secretive about something.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:39 pm

Mark smiled and kissed her back. He pulled back "Of course love... I have known for awhile." He chuckled. His lips went down her neck and came back ot her lips.

"No... Thats the problem... I cant." Jenny said wiht a small smile. "Dont worry... I will tell you in time." SHe whispered her lips shuting his up. "Dont worry." SHe whispered against them.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:54 pm

Eliza smiled beneath the kiss. "Well I'm just happy that you aren't freaking out or something." Her smile widened and she deepened the kiss. Her heart was going crazy in her chest and her mind was slightly fogged over from his lips on hers.

James let out a small sigh and nodded. Somehow, he knew that she wasn't lying. When she kissed him he pulled her into his lap. "Alright, I won't worry," he muttered against her lips and then deepened the kiss, pouring all of his love into it.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:05 pm

MArk smiled under the kiss and pulled away. He sighed. "We need to get dressed love..." He pulled her into his arms and slide her bridal style. He lead her upstairs. He tossed her clothes but frowned. "I dont want you to get dressed.... very sexy."

Jenny's heart was pounding inside her chest. She couldnt think stright. "I... love.. you.." She said between kisses. Her lips brushed down his neck and along his jawline. Her lips melted against his.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:55 pm

Eliza smiled under the kiss and when he pulled back she nodded. "Alright." She grinned when he carried her bridal style. After she had her clothes and was about to get dressed she glanced at him, a smile on her lips. "So am I supposed to get dressed or stay like this?"

James pulled her closer and deepened the kiss more. "I..... love.... you.... too...." He managed between kisses. His heart was pounding hard and skipping beats.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next