the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's like the Salem Witch Trials all over again

3 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

It's like the Salem Witch Trials all over again - Page 4 Empty Re: It's like the Salem Witch Trials all over again

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:03 am

Eliza smiled when she looked into his eyes. "Yes, I do Marky. I know, she'll go ballistic." She rested her head on his chest, feeling safe in his arms. It was a nice change from feeling like she had to run or that she was in danger. Her smile widened slightly.

James deepened the kiss slightly and pulled her as close as possible. He pulled back for a moment, his breathing ragged slightly. "You what, darling?" He raised an eyebrow as he tried to get his breathing under control. He closed his eyes and rested his forehead against hers.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

It's like the Salem Witch Trials all over again - Page 4 Empty Re: It's like the Salem Witch Trials all over again

Post by Alice Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:11 am

Mark chuckled. "Why do you still call me Marky?" He asked. It was a nickname Jenny gave him when they were young and well he liked it comming from Eliza but fron Jenny? No way! Jenny said it all the time and it got annoying.

Jenny colsed her eyes and whispered. "Never mind." SHe didnt want to ruin this. What she had with him was a special thing. SHe couldnt lose him know. To a witch if you fall in love you must be true to that person or you will die by a great death.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:20 pm

Eliza grinned and cuddled against him. "Because it's a cute nickname and I like calling you that," she said softly and brushed her lips against his neck. "My Marky," she murmured against his neck.

James's eyes stayed closed. "What is it Jenny? You can tell me anything." He opened his eyes and they locked on her. His heart beat happily in his chest as he gently stroked her cheek.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:16 pm

(IM BACK ^_^)
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:25 pm

(^_^)
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:30 pm

Mark smiled and whipsered "I am your Marky arent I?" He asked with a chuckle. He tipped her head up his eyes were sparkling. "I love you." He said firmly knowing it was true.

Jenney let out a sigh and shook her head. "It is nothing. DOnt worry." She said wanting so much to leave but then she wanted to stay. Her heart was crashing in isde her chest. Do I actually love him?
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:39 pm

Eliza grinned and kissed him. "I love you too, Marky," she whispered against his lips and went back to kissing him deeply and passionately. She already knew that she loved him, it was a known fact in her mind. She grinned beneath the kiss and clung to him.

James frowned slightly. "You sure love? Like I said, you can tell me anything." He took in a deep breath. "If you want to leave, then go. I'm not taking your freedom away." He looked down and bit his lip.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:53 pm

Mark pulled back and winked at her. "We need to tell Jenny love... or she will come home seeing us like this and wonder what happened." He laughed and brushed his lips against her forehead. His heart was crashing in his chest.

"No... I dont want to go." Jenny whispered knwoing what she wanted. "I think I like you... alot." She said biting her own lip. SHe felt wierd saying it but it was true. SHe did.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:14 am

Eliza smiled and looked into his eyes. "Alright Marky. When should we tell her though?" Eliza raised an eyebrow curiously and waited for his answer. While she waited she brushed her lips against his jaw happily and let her lips trail down his neck. Her heart pounded happily inside her chest.

James smiled and stroked her cheek. "Alright then. I like you a lot too, love." His eyes were bright as he let his lips meet hers again in a deep, passionate kiss that also held love and desire. His heart did an uneven dance in his chest and his head spun.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:20 pm

(Can I join this?)
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

http://www.firemeup.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:00 pm

(Sure.)
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:10 pm

Name: Jerome
Bio: Seeing as I just made him up two seconds ago, I don't know yet. I'll figure it out as I go along.
Why they were accused: For being in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Personality: Same as bio.
Image/Description: Sorry about this...gonna use this to develop that.

Name: Navea
Bio: I haven't completely decided. In my story she dies at 16 though.
Weapon: (all hunters have at least one weapon) Gun
Personality: Doesn't trust anyone, and that's basically all I have on her right now.
Image/Description: Don't have one yet, still developing her.

(where can I jump in? Smile)
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:27 pm

(give me a few and I'll make a couple of characters for you.)
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:38 pm

Hunter~
Name: Alex
Bio: TBD
Weapon: (all hunters have at least one weapon) gun, knife, dagger
Personality: TBD
Image/Description: bob length hair that's a white-blonde, green eyes, slightly tanned skin, only 4'11"

Witch/Warlock~
Name: Jamie
Bio: tbd
Personality: tbd
Good or Bad: in between, can swing either direction
Why they are accused and being prosecuted: he supposedly killed someon with dark magic, but he's innocent
Image/Description: spiky brown hair, brown eyes, tanned skin, 6' even
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:09 pm

(Cool. you wanna start?)
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:23 pm

Alex made sure her gun was loaded and st her hip, along with her knife and dagger. She had gotten a new warlock to track down and his name was Jerome. Alex was between hating and liking what she did. She didn't like seeing people go to their deaths, but at the same time she didn't like that there could be some force unexplained by science out there. She sighed and headed out of the building she had been in.

Jamie frowned, his brow furrowing as he quickly packed a bag full of clothes, a few books and a spell book. A sigh escaped his lips and he hated the idea of leaving, but that was all he could do. If he didn't leave they would tortured him and eventually kill him for something he didn't do. It was times like that that Jamie found the dark side more appealing.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:29 pm

Jerome: I hadn't done anything wrong! Still, I was running away because I liked living. I'd made it out of the city limits, but I didn't know much about anything else, so I was a little stuck.

Navea: Tracking people down was hard, but what else could I do? Someone would accuse me if I just said I didn't want to do it anymore. I sighed and started my search.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:43 pm

Alex walked toward her small house, knowing that Jerome had probably skipped town already. She had lived in the town her whole life and Jerome had seemed smart enough. She went inside, packed a bag and went to her car. She'd check around town before she left though just to be safe.

Jamie moved away from his bag and got the money he had on his desk, shoving it in the bag and zipped it. He slung it over his shoulder and slipped out the window. He had no clue where he was going since he had no family really, all he knew was that he needed to get out of town.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:56 pm

Jerome: I wondered if it would be smarter to run, but for now, I just wanted to walk. I liked walking, normally, which was good because I was more likely to not get caught if I went from place to place.

Navea: Checking the city limits might be a good place to start. I packed lightly--just what I needed--and started walking over there, hoping I looked inconspicuous.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:05 pm

Alex had checked with everyone and gotten nothing so she climbed in her car, started it and headed toward the town's limits. She already knew that there were real witches and warlocks and people who got accused. She had seen stuff done by those who were really magical while noting but fear consumed the others. Her mind raced as she drove.

Jamie grabbed his motorcycle and walked with it for a while until he figured he was in an area where no one would hear it. He then climbed on and headed out toward the town limits. He just hoped that things would turn out good.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:51 am

smellzlyknirvana wrote:Eliza smiled and looked into his eyes. "Alright Marky. When should we tell her though?" Eliza raised an eyebrow curiously and waited for his answer. While she waited she brushed her lips against his jaw happily and let her lips trail down his neck. Her heart pounded happily inside her chest.

James smiled and stroked her cheek. "Alright then. I like you a lot too, love." His eyes were bright as he let his lips meet hers again in a deep, passionate kiss that also held love and desire. His heart did an uneven dance in his chest and his head spun.

Mark chuckled and sighed. He held her closer to him and his heart was pounding. "Dont worry love I will tell her soon. Right when she gets home." He said with a smile. His lips tingled and they met hers in pure bliss.

Jenny was shocked at the passion in that one kiss. Her lips melted into his with a happy sort of dance. The wind blew and the scent of his skin drove her completly mad. Hr lips trailed down his neck and back to his awaiting lips.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:00 am

Eliza smiled and nodded. "Alright Marky," she said softly. Her heart danced in her chest and her lips tingled from their last kiss. She realized that with the way she cared about him, it was more then a crush that she had. When his lips met hers she wrapped her arms around his neck and she deepened the kiss.

James pulled her closer and grinned beneath the kiss. He realized then he wasn't just falling for her, but rather he was in love with her and he barely knew anything about her. He decided he would keep his discovery to himself, or at least for a while.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:02 am

Mark chuckled under the kiss and pulled back. "I love you my beautiful Eliza." He said with a smile. "Its true." He said brushing his lips against his forehead.

Jenny knew something about him. She loved him... I know it sounds crazy for Jenny but she did. Of course she wasnt going to tell him till later.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:39 am

Eliza smiled widely at Mark. "I know, and I love you my handsome Mark. It's true." Her smile widened and she rested her head on his chest. Her smile was still wide and she knew that when she said she loved him, she meant it. She cuddled against him.

James continued to kiss her for a moment but pulled back. He needed to tell her. "Jenny, even though I barely know you, I'm in love with you," he said softly and his eyes locked on hers. he took one of his hands and stroked her cheek gently. "Please tell me how that is possible."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:39 am

Jerome: Eventually, I just got tired and walked over to a tree. Maybe I could sleep up high in it for safety. I glanced around me before I started the climb up.

Navea: Maybe following the vehicles would have been a smart idea. But first I really wanted to double check that he was around here. All I saw were a cluster of girls playing in a field of flowers. Well, this wasn't working out well, was it?
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next