the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Love Lake: New Sparks

+2
Ravyn
Avery
6 posters

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Camp Love Lake: New Sparks - Page 9 Empty Re: Camp Love Lake: New Sparks

Post by Avery Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:34 am

Hunter chuckled and shrugged.
"A date, yes. Someone I liked, no," he said, slightly embarrassed. "What about you, barbie? You must have guys drolling over you now," he grinned, his eyebrow quirking up a little.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:35 am

Cyrus: I grinned. "Im not entirely sure i want to risk being awake all night twitching." i said, laughing. "At home? Sure. Here? I dont want to be a zombie." i added. I had no issues wasting time at home. Camp time was limited though, and wasting it or beign a zombie the whole time was no good.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:38 am

"I would have thought so, too...turns out weight isn't the only reason guys don't like me," Joss said, forcing a slight laugh.
"Yeah, I thought I'd get kissed this year."
She sighed. "Maybe next time around...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:41 am

Destiny held back a sigh to what he said. "Right, friends." She smiled to him and held the giant jacket tighter around her. She and zo would never be more then friends, no matter how much she hoped.
She locked over to him and smiled a touch wider. The fire seemed to ring out ever good trait of him. His eyes were warmer and gentler, his skin seemed to have a healthy glow to it, his hair was golden. The sight made her want to melt.

Julian shook his head to her. "Nope. First time, you?" he asked her as he looked over to the flames. He flipped to a clean page in the sketch pad and started drawing the dancing flames.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:42 am

Lily: I nodded. "Yeah, this is my first time here. I didnt really want to come, but my mom thought it would be good for me." i said, chuckling a little. My mom was a strange person sometimes...
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:43 am

Sutton smiled and shrugged. "I guess being a zombie might not be great... You might scare some of the girls... And boys," she chuckled. "Zombies are pretty cool, though... Especially the ones in the old black and white horror films. Oh! Those are my favorite, the ones where they're so cheesy the make you laugh!" Sutton blushed when she realized she had been rambling. "Sorry," she said.

"You haven't ever been kissed?" Hunter asked, his eyes wide.
He couldn't be one to critisize her, though. He hadn't either.
"Now, I'm really surprised. Truth is, I hoped mine would come this year at camp, too," he chuckled.
Now both of their secrets were out and neither of them had really anything to be embarrassed about.

Zo chuckled and raised an eyebrow at her. "What?" He asked. "Crap, do I have something on my face?" He asked, his eyes growing a bit wider. He started wiping his face and laughing. With his luck, he probably had tree pitch on him or something. He remembered when that had happened last year, too.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:47 am

"Not with the way you're acting to your admirers," Joss teased.
He was hoping it would happen at camp, she was hoping it would happen at camp...She pushed the idea that was forming to the back of her mind.
"Wish I had admirers. I'd just kiss one of them and be done with it, just to say I'd been kissed."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:47 am

Destiny laughed lightly at his reaction. "No silly." she laughed Harder as he wiped at his face. "There's nothing on your face." Her laughs calmed and she jus smiled at him. Everything felt so chill right now. So mellow and relaxing.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:48 am

Cyrus: "Yeah, scaring all the rest of the campers would be bad. Funny, but bad. And i love old horror movies! They're hialrious!" i said, grinning broadly. Most people just found them stupid, but i could usually hardly breathe from laughing so hard when i watched them.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:49 am

"Joss... This might sound crazy... And feel free to punch me... But what if we kissed?" Hunter suggested hesitantly. He was expecting the full force of her fist sometime in the future.
"I mean, just to say we've done it," he added.
Again with a quick flinch. But nothing happened. He opened his eyes to look at her and a slow, careful smile pulled at the corners of his lips.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:52 am

Sutton nodded, suddenly craving a horror movie. She pushed her bangs out of her eyes. "My dad always complains about the bad effects, but I think that those are the best parts," she said with a slightly dimpled smile. His smiled made some blood rush to her cheeks and she cursed herself for being like that. She didn't want to feel like that... But she kinda did.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:53 am

Joss was staring at him.
"Have you gone around the bend?"
But, the more she thought about it...
"Fine. On one condition: We don't speak about it afterwards."
She raised an eyebrow at him. "Agreed?"
She realized people might see, but didn't really care. The condition was more to preserve their friendship than anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:56 am

Cyrus: I nodded. "Same here, the old effects are the greatest. My parents have no idea why i like old movies so much, but they get that its a wierd quirk and usually put up with them. Really old ones without sound are funny too because they look hilarious miming everything, and you can voice over all the characters and make them say rediculous stuff." i said happily.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:59 am

"Oh, thank god," Zo said, stopping the crazy swipes at his face. "So..." He started. "Have you met anyone today that you liked or that has shown interest?" He asked her, cocking his head slightly. He could hear Hunter and Joss talking nearby and supressed a chuckle.

"Agreed," Hunter said. His stomach turned a little and he moved in closer.
For a moment, all of his thoughts were garbled into mush. That was when his lips met Joss'.
His hand cupped her face for a moment and shockingly, the kiss continued for another moment.
He pulled away from her and bit down on his lip. For people who didn't know how to kiss, they sure knew how to kiss.

Sutton nodded. "Have you seen the original Godzilla?" She asked. That was one of her favorites because after the English dub was over, the Japanese actor's mouth would still be moving. She thought it was one of the funniest things she had ever been presented with. "Classic."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:05 am

Destiny thought for a couple seconds. "Mayyy-bee." she let the two syllables hang in the air between them for a few minutes. She knew she had an interest for him, but always kept her mind open for others because the logical part o her told her that they would never work out. She looked I've to him again. "What about you? You find anyone today?" she knew she probably would not like this answer, but asked the question anyway.

Julian nodded again. "Moms can be like that. They always think they know what is best for you. Whether it is camps, or colleges, or sending you away to boarding school." he grumbled softly and drew a bit harder. The tip o his pencil broke from the pressure.

Last edited by Momo13 on Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:07 am

Shockingly, butterflies stirred in Joss' stomach when he kissed her, all her sense focused on his lips. How they felt, how they tasted...
She was surprised when it wasn't a peck on the lips, he was just a good --
And then it was over, and she turned away and turned up her music, pretending to be infatuated with something in the circle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:08 am

Cyrus: I laughed. "Yeah, ive seen that one. Old TRANSLATED movies are even funnier than old silent or old english ones." i said, cracking up just thinking about these movies. I usually found people easier to talk to, but Sutton was easier to talk to than most people i knew. Even though id only officially met her today, it felt like id known her forever.

Lily: I blinked, surprised. "I sense tension. What's wrong?" i asked. Actually, maybe my mom had been right about this one.... locking yourself in your room not sleeping and barely eating, just studying for three solid days.... that was pretty much a cry for help.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:29 am

Zo chuckled and jerked his chin at his sister and Hunter. "Looks like your puppy might have moved on," he joked. Good for Joss, though. "And no, I still haven't really met anyone that I've clicked with," he shrugged. "I'm sure it will happen, though. I've just got to find a girl who wants to hang out with me," he said.

Hunter folded his hands and looked into the fire, a slow grin spreading across his face. He met the eyes of some of his crazy groupies and raised his eyebrows suggestively, chuckling as they seemed to swoon as one. Girls...

Sutton smiled and nodded. "Newer horror movies are alright, some of them actually rival the stupidity of old ones, but I think it's because of the bad acting. I can proudly say I've only got freaked out once by a scary movie," she said. Cyrus was really like a breath of fresh air. She had seen him before at camp, but actually talking to him was a treat.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:43 am

"What? Oh..." Julian looked down at his paper and sighed. He brushed off the grafite fractures and pulled out another pencil from his pocket. "Everything is fine. Just don't have the best home situation." he shrugged and looked back down at the paper. He kept his gaze there, his body language clear that he didn't want to talk about that subject.

Destiny(late reaction, I know...Avery is making me have a reaction to this kiss...) looked over to the lip locking couple. She took a calming breath and told herself that this wouldn't get to her.
She had no claim over him, so why should it? He was free to lip lock with whoever he wanted. Even if it was with barbie. But...he was her puppy...if he got with her she would lose most chance she had at getting him back as a friend.
Why was this so flustering?! She shouldn't be this flustered over a stupid kiss!
"Yeah. Looks like it." she agreed with zo softly. "but there are a few girls here who would like o hang out with you." she told him absentmindedly as she looked into the fire with confused eyes. Her tornado of emotions was really confusing her now. She wanted to run off and think...but she didn't want to leave zo suddenly.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:41 pm

Cyrus: "Ive been freaked out by a few of them." i admitted. "Or at least startled, because id be spacing out and something would jump out or there would be a really loud noise. I fell over backwards off a chair once because of that. Not fun. Kind of funny though." i said, smiling a bit at the memory.

Lily: "Ah..." i said simply, not wanting to pester him about it any further. My home life wasnt exactly perfect, but i knew i was pretty lucky compared to a lot of people. My mom wasnt really that bad most of the time, and we got along pretty well. But i knew not everyone was the same and some people just didnt want to talka bout it, so i didnt pursue the topic.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:09 pm

Sutton laughed a little. "I had one of those psychological freak out moments and I swore all the shadows were moving. I didn't move from my spot until the sun finally came up," she said. "But, now that movie is my favorite new movie," she chuckled, shrugging
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:22 pm

Cyrus; "Ive gotten stuff like that. Its awful because you know your head is messing with you, but you still cant help but be freaked out." i said. "At least you've learned to love the movie. Overcoming fear! Its a good thing." i said, grinning.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:25 pm

(avery: Zo?)

Julian nodded and smiled to her. he didnt like to draw attention to himself about his home life. "Yea. Wanna s'more or something?" He asked her, watching the marshmellow bag get passed around the circle.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:38 pm

Sutton smiled and then her stomach dropped a little. The camp had two large white screens that they played movies on and she heard that they were going to have a "Couples Movie Night." One would be a horror flick and one was going to be a romantic comedy. But, that was next week or something... She'd have to keep it in mind. "Yeah, it hasn't happened since," she said. "I've almost got caught by the things jumping out, but most of the time, I can predict it," she grinned.

Zo chuckled and shook his head. "I don't see any girls trying to get my attention," he said. Maybe there were a few, but he got a funny feeling she was also talking about herself. "I have to run to my cabin really quick," he said. "I'll be back in, like, ten minutes," he said, standing and looking at the dark trails. "Save my seat?"
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:40 pm

"Sure." Destiny promised him. Not trying to get his attention? That's all she had tried to do for the past couple years. Not like it had worked. He still didnt notice her. She sighed and smiled to him when he staned. "Dont be too long, you dont want all the s'mores to be eaten without you." She joked lightly.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next