the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What I've Done:::Please Join :)

+2
Jelsa Mepsey
daughteroflight
6 posters

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

What I've Done:::Please Join :) - Page 6 Empty Re: What I've Done:::Please Join :)

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:31 pm

"Because assassins are supposed to be cold and killing machines right?" Guerrero looked back at the menu.

Fire bit her lip to keep from screaming. Why was he...helping her? She felt her blood going everywhere and her eyes shut themselves. Fire fell into the darkness of the abyss, her body going limp.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

What I've Done:::Please Join :) - Page 6 Empty Re: What I've Done:::Please Join :)

Post by daughteroflight Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:37 pm

Marcela read through her menu. "Not neccessarily," she said.

Jason noticed her eyes shut. "Hey," he said, shaking her gently. "You shouldn't fall asleep."
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:40 pm

Guerrero scanned the menu. He already knew it from how often he went here, but it was something to do.

Fire didn't respond to him. A finger tapped once against the floor. She breathed quietly.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:48 pm

Marcela finally decided on getting some fries and a drink.

Jason finished tying the cloth and then loosened the chains around Fire. He then carried her to a corner of the building that was dry and laid her down. He grabbed a blanket that was luckliy dry and draped it over her to keep her warm.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:54 pm

Guerrero quit looking at the menu and got the waitress to come over to take their orders. "It looks like you're ready...?"

Fire stayed in the darkness for what seemed like days, but it was only two hours. Her usually wild eyes were calm as she surveyed the room. Fire forgot for a second where she was and what had happened. Where was....that guy...?
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:58 pm

Marcela nodded. "I'll take some fries and a rootbeer," she said to the waitress.

Jason sat against a crate, keeping Fire in his sight. He had hidden her weapons, so she wouldn't have anything to attack him with. But he still kept his knife in his pocket. He slightly adjusted his makeshift bandages and winced. He didn't have anything to get the bullets out of him, so he didn't have any other choice than to leave them.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:03 pm

Guerrero ordered fries and a Mtn Dew. The waitress hurried off, but not before giving Guerrero a smile. He rolled his eyes when she left.

Fire looked around the room and saw him against a crate. "Why didn't you just kill me? I'm an assassin...." She didn't need items to attack him. Fire knew Tae Kwon Do; every angle and perspective was in her head about Tae Kwon Do. She could easily kill him.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:09 pm

Marcela smirked. "Looks like someone likes you," she said.

Jason looked at her. "Oh good, you're still alive," he replied. "I don't know. I guess I'm not the kind of person to leave others for dead."
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:14 pm

Kai: "Good," I said. "Then we'll just have to wait here until we know they're gone, and then we can look for water."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

http://www.firemeup.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:14 pm

Guerrero rolled his eyes again. "She knows my family. Or knew I should say. She's a little old for me though."

Fire felt a little light. "You took my weapons didn't you?" She sighed and didn't saything, hating that she was pretty much beat. She could use Tae Kwon Do...but he'd have to be kind of close.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:21 pm

Marcela nodded in understandment. "Oh."

Jason nodded. "Yeah, I thought it would be uncomfortable for you to sleep with your weapons in your belt," he said. He was half telling the truth. He dind't want her to go through anymore discomfort than she already had to go through. He also didn't feel like having another bullet in him.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:23 pm

(Daughter: Chrissa? Smile )
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:24 pm

Guerrero only nodded. The drinks came quickly. "One rootbeer and one mtn dew." It was a different waitress with a thick russian accent. Like he hadn't had enough of that. She dropped two straws on the table and walked off.

Fire hissed, leaning against the wall. "Liar." She tried moving her leg and felt nothing, nothing at all. That certianly wasn't good. "Well...i'm your prisoner, so do what you want to me."
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:26 pm

Jason looked at her. "I'll tell you what I'll do to you," he said. "I'm going to make sure that your leg heals like it should."
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:28 pm

Fire looked at her leg. If it wasn't for it...she could have been out of here. "That could take months."
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:34 pm

Jason grinned. "Well then it better heal fast. I doubt we could stay here for very long. You may have people looking for you."
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:37 pm

Jelsa Mepsey wrote:Kai: "Good," I said. "Then we'll just have to wait here until we know they're gone, and then we can look for water."

esta lonely... Sad
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:40 pm

Fire shook her head. "Assassins go alone and if they don't come back, they never look for them. If an assassin doesn't come back...they weren't strong enough to fight the danger they were sent to destroy."
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:42 pm

(oh, right. sorry!)
Chrissa nodded. "Okay, that sounds good to me."

Jason frowned. "How lovely. And stuck around how long with those people?"
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:43 pm

(haha it's fine.)

Kai: I continued breathing heavily. I hated running from people like this. But we had to continue to rebel. I couldn't live in the government either. I glanced at Chrissa, really hoping she was telling me the truth and wasn't planning on turning me in.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:44 pm

Fire had flashbacks of her as a small girl being dragged into the cell, forced to battle. "Since I was nine."

((i'm going to get off...i'm 6 hours ahead of US central time...))
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:55 pm

Chrissa noticed Kai looking at her, and held the item closer to her.

"That's a while," Jason said. He walked over to her. "How's your leg feeling?"
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:39 pm

(May I join? o.o)
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:43 pm

(yeah! Very Happy)
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:47 pm

Name: Ashton Bryers
Appearance: What I've Done:::Please Join :) - Page 6 Red-black-emo-guy-hair-style
Escaped Prisoner/Assassin/Master: Assassin
Weapon: A lighter. Yeah, you read that right. He also uses chains like his twin brother, and is adept in hand-to-hand.
Personality: Er...psychotic!
Bio: Had a natural talent for killing people. The act of him murdering his little sister was the final turning point for him, and he completely lost it after that.
Other: Will develop - is Axis's twin brother.

Name: Axis Bryers
Appearance: What I've Done:::Please Join :) - Page 6 Axis
Escaped Prisoner/Assassin/Master: Master. (Cause he's a badass.)
Weapon: Chains; adept in hand-to-hand.
Personality: Cold, heartless, dark, sadistic.
Bio: Axis’s body is horrendously scarred to the point of being unidentifiable...he wears a jacket that hides everything from his nose down, his left eye having a nude-colored patch of cloth stapled to the socket. Was tortured in the most horrific ways possible, eventually his mind and spirit were shattered and he actually took a liking to the torture, often killing and/or torturing his cell mates.
Other: Axis’s body is horrendously scarred to the point of being unidentifiable...he wears a jacket that hides everything from his nose down, his left eye having a nude-colored patch of cloth stapled to the socket.
The only one he doesn't seem to toy with would be his twin, who was fucked up from the very start.

Last edited by .Fragile_Wishes. on Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:04 am; edited 2 times in total
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next