the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AD...don't lock this again please

2 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

AD...don't lock this again please - Page 8 Empty Re: AD...don't lock this again please

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:09 pm

As the night wore on, Kylia began to get restless. She tossed and turned in her sleep as nightmares tugged at her, eventually encasing her mind. Screams erupted from her room as she thrashed about on the bed, tears pouring down her cheeks. "NO! NO!"

Deven looked at the person across from him and growled. "You find him, and you kill him do you understand me?" He said as he held his stomach, the black limo making its way down town.
"You have my word, my lord," a female voice replied, looking up at him with steel grey eyes. "He will be dead by tomorrow, and you will have your little pet."
"Good."
The grey eyed woman opened the car door and disapeared out of it, closing the door behind her as she soared up into the sky.

Back to top Go down

AD...don't lock this again please - Page 8 Empty Re: AD...don't lock this again please

Post by Kara Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:17 pm

*** Lorrick searching for Deven here ***

Jumping down from his perch on the roof, James hurried into Kylia's room, his shirt torn to shreads and his brown wings spread wide. He searched the room instantly, finding nothing. Turning to Kylia, his raised his hands in a what-the-hell gesture. "What the hell are you screaming about?" he demanded.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:22 pm

Kylia didn't notice James, still asleep and stuck in her nightmare that was basically a recap of her past. Lorrick forgetting her, dying, Landon's abuse after he died. Tears continued down her cheeks as she cried, almost seeming as if she was struggling to get away from someone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:28 pm

Knowing Lorrick would kill him if he let her suffer, James muttered under his breath and stepped toward her bed. He grabbed her shoulder and shook her a few times. "Sleeping beauty, wake up," he grumbled.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:31 pm

Kylia's eyes flew open and she stared at him with wide eyes that were full of fear. The fear was quickly forgotten as she sat up and clung to him, breaking down right there. Not that she wasn't already a total wreck, but it was different when someone was there to perhaps hold you. "I'm scared," she finally uttered between her cries.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:36 pm

James stood there stiffly, his arms held awkwardly away from him. He tucked his wings along his spine as he looked down at her, a crease forming between his eyebrows. "Why?" he asked slowly, not moving to comfort her in anyother way.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:39 pm

Kylia tried to stifle her tears, clinging to his torn shirt. "B-because I feel so alone...I don't know how to be a mother...and and.." she burst into tears again, burrying her face in his shirt. "What if he never comes back? I mean, I know he promised..but...he's forgotten me before...twice..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:44 pm

AD...don't lock this again please - Page 8 RyanHansenHairstyle

^^^^ James
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:44 pm

The picture isn't showing

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:58 pm

Awh, darn....here's the link lol
https://media.photobucket.com/image/blonde%20haired%20men/suwarnaadi/RyanHansenHairstyle.jpg

James sighed, uncurling her fingers from his shirt. He crossed his arms over his chest, looking down at her. "Let me tell you something about Lorrick," he muttered. "He will always stick to his promises. Yes, he's forgotten about you, but he's back isn't he? He's out there hunting down the dick who's life goal at the moment is to hurt you. He called me this morning. Soon, he's going to be fighting our own kind to keep that little family of yours safe." Taking a deep breath, James looked over his shoulder and out the window. "Against my advise, he loves you. Don't take that for granted." Without another word, James walked out of the room to cut down logs and store them.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:10 pm

Kylia sat there in slight shock and hurt. She knew Lorrick loved her, but that didn't mean he wasn't going to forget her and possibly not come back this time. She learned to not trust promises, from anyone. She rushed to the bathroom, her stomach turning unhappily. Ten minutes later she went into the kitchen quietly and took a deep breath. "Be a good mommy," she told herself quietly. She bit her lip and started to look for something she could eat. To keep her mind occupied she started to sing to herself, wishing she hadn't left her guitar in the alleyway when Lorrick had been telling Landon he didn't love her.

"Memory, turn your face to the moonlight
Let your memory lead you
Open up, enter in
If you find there the meaning of what happiness is
Then a new life will begin

Memory, all alone in the moonlight
I can smile at the old days
I was beautiful then
I remember the time I knew what happiness was
Let the memory live again

Burnt out ends of smokey days
The stale cold smell of morning
The street lamp dies, another night is over
Another day is dawning

Daylight, I must wait for the sunrise
I must think of a new life
And I mustn't give in
When the dawn comes tonight will be a memory too
And a new day will begin"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:19 pm

James peeled off his useless shirt once he was outside. A small timber lined the property of the cabin, making it easy to find a nice tree to cut down. They were all small, but at least it would be enough to last them about a week and a half. Grabbing the ax he had left by the door the day before, he went to the nearest tree and began chopping away, careful to keep a close watch on his surroundings.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:27 pm

The angel with grey eyes flew high in the clouds, finally spotting Lorrick. She grinned and dropped down in an alleyway. She had mastered the art of disguise long ago, having been one of the first angels ever to be created. She hid her wings easily and messed her hair up and tore her clothes and stumbled out just as he got there. "Help me! Please! Help!" Her voice held the perfect amount of distress to make her sound genuine. "You have to help me, please," she begged as she stumbled into him. "Please, you can't let them find me."

Kylia continued to sing as she ate a little something, picking at it as she tidied the house. She almost felt like a mother bird trying to ready the nest for her little ones. She bit her lip and finally went back upstairs, looking through the rooms until she found one with two craddles in it. She smiled slightly, running her hand over the edges, the other hand resting on her stomach. She felt a kick and blinked. It was stronger than the other times. She sighed and went back to walking around the room when a sharp pain rushed through her. She cried out, sinking to the floor as she clutched her stomach. Panic flooded her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:39 pm

James heard the cry, instantly snapping out his wings. He flew to the top floor and through a window, easily finding Kylia. She was crumpled on the ground, holding her stomach, her face a mask of panic and pain. Bending down next to her, James's hands rested lightly on her belly, his eyes looking into hers. "Just take deep breaths," he said softly, memories flooding over him. Dejavu consumed him at that moment, making it a wonder he was able to function.

Lorrick's hands snapped out, steadying the girl from tripping over her own two feet. Knowing it was too late to hide his wings, he kept them streched out, hiding her appearance from any onlookers. "Shh, calm down," he murmured. "What happened to you?"
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:50 pm

"I-I was trying to get away from D-devin. He's hunting me, he says I owe him money but I don't. I swear I don't," tears poured down the woman's face expertly as she burried her face in his chest. "Please, you have to help me. I don't know what else to do."

Kylia gave a small nod as she tried to take deep breaths through the pain that shot through her. She closed her eyes, focusing on keeping calm, small tears leaking from the corner of her eyes. "It hurts," she managed just as another wave went through her. She continued with the deep breaths, just like James had said to until the pain subsided leaving her with a dull ache and tear stained cheeks. Her brow had accumuliated a small sheen of sweat and her body felt drained. She didn't know what had just happened, but it scared her. "C-can I be scared now?" she asked, her voice echoing her pain and exauhstion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:11 pm

James gave a small, hallow laugh, shaking his head. "No reason to be. You had a contraction is all. It's normal." He helped her to her feet, his mind wandering back to the past.

Lorrick gritted his teeth, the mere mention of Devin's name catching him on edge. "Do you have somewhere safe to go?" he asked, his eyes scanning the skies.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:21 pm

"I-I have my apartment but he knows where that is too," the woman said as the tears continued down her cheeks. "I'm so scared," her last sentance breathy and trembling.

Kylia stood and held her stomach, her lower half sore. "Oh," she said as she put her hand back onto the craddle. She glanced down and bit her lip hoping they didn't come before they were suppose to. The thought of loosing them too was almost to much to bear.

(can we say he's been gone about three months? That would put her at about 6 months along)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:29 pm

(( Yeah, of course ))

Lorrick nodded and wrapped his arms around the poor woman as he flew up into the air. He wasn't going to take her to the place he was staying, but the salvation army. They'd at least provide her with more clothing and food. "What's your name?" he asked as he flew toward the building.

James gave her a small smile. "They'll get worse before they get better. But in the end, it'll be worth it." He said the last part almost to himself as he walked out of the room, his hands in his pockets and his head slightly hung.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:37 pm

Kylia watched James curiously, unsure if she should ask or not. She bit her lip and sighed, following after him. "J-James?" She asked, her eyes still looking a little frightened. She'd sort of warmed up to him these last few months seeing as how he was the only one there to talk to. "What's it like?..to have a family I mean?"

The woman kept her face hidden as a cruel smile crept to her lips. "Some call me Jemima...but..." she let her voice trail off as if she was getting ready to cry again. She waited till they were high in the air before she implemented her plan. If he actually died from this, she'd be surprised. She was just making herself dramatically known. Maybe he'd have a nervous brake down knowing he was being hunted as well. "You probably know me as Silvertip," her voice was extreamly steady as her wings burst open, knocking him away from her and his wings out from under him. She watched with a malicious grin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:44 pm

Lorrick fell through the air a few yards, his stomach in his throat, before his wings painfully caught the air again. He looked up at Silvertip, a low chuckle sounding in his throat. Over the past couple months, his old self had resurfaced, the gang leader coming back out to play. The only reason he had really helped the ''poor woman'' was because she had reminded him so much of Kylia at first....Shaking the thought from his head, regained the height he had lost, ready to fight. "I should have figured Devin would play unfair, huh? What kind of gang leader is he? Sending a woman to fight his battles." He shook his head, a cold smile curving his lips. "Personally, I think the guys were better under my comand."

James stopped on the stairs, his hand resting on the banister. "I couldn't tell ya," he said after a moment. "I only had mine for about a month." He winced as the bad memories assulted his mind, causing him to lose focus.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:49 pm

Kylia bit her lip and moved so she was beside him and set her hand on his. "What happened?" she asked softly, her eyes searching his.

Silvertip watched him, grinning coldly as she hung gracefully in the air. "You think so? Or are you just scared of actually going up against a real angel." Her grey eyes sparked with hate. She was one of the first, the ones that the other angels were created after. She was the last of her kind, the true angels. The angels now were just genetic clones.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:02 am

Lorrick laughed. "True angel, my ass," he muttered. "True angels have greived, seen happiness, known sadness. what about you? You're all about the killing, aren'tcha?" He shook his head, pulling out his now-ever-present gun from his waistband. "True angel." He laughed once more as he pointed the gun and pulled the trigger, aiming to hit her in her wing.

James looked down at Kylia's hand, his barriers crashing down. "Lorrick must not have told you," he murmured, looking up at her. "But I know he told you about his past. His girlfriend at the time, his...sister...." His voice trailed off as he thought of her, her long black hair falling to the small of her back and curling at the ends.... "I was Lorricks second-in-comand for lack of a better word. His sister and I had been together since junior high." He smiled softly. "When she got pregnant, I knew she was the one I wanted. So I proposed. And she had Lila nine months later." Sighing, he removed his hand from under Kylia's. "Lorrick told you she was murdured, but he didn't mention how, did he?" His voice was a whisper, as if he was afraid to go on. "Her body was lying on our bed as if nothing had happened, Lila curled up in her arms. When I kissed their foreheads, their skin was cold on my lips. That's when I saw the blood....." His voice trailed off. A few tears escaped, the wetness bringing him back to himself. Pissed of, he swipped them away and bounded down the stairs and out the door.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:09 am

Kylia sat there, blinking back her own tears. She sank down onto the stairs, sitting there with her arms around her stomach. She didn't know what to say, or what to think. She stared down at her own stomach. She'd be seven months tomorrow. Would the babies be safe out in the real world with her? She didn't have time to think before the contractions hit again. She fought back a strangled cry as she clutched her stomach, the tears finding their way back to her cheeks.

Silvertip easily dodged the bullet as she watched him. "Awe, reverted to human toys. How cute. Bet it was your pet that did it to you wasn't it?" She grinned and chuckled. "Watch your step Lorrick." She disapeared into the clouds with a cruel peel of laughter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:16 am

Lorrick growled in anger as he let off a few more shots in Silvertip's general direction. Knowing she'd be on the search for Kylia, Lorrick flew off to the cabin, wanting to be there waiting for her.

James stood outside, his hands on his hips as he watched the waves crash onto the shore. When Cam and Lila had died, his world had fallen appart. He seeked revenge with Lorrick and became an angel, but he was still unable to find peace. Sighing softly, he looked to the sky, letting the wind wash over his face. That's when he saw the black speck headed this way.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:19 am

Kylia managed to pull herself up to the top of the stairs, but that was it. She couldn't fight back the cry of pain that escaped her this time, the pain more intense and seeming to come more frequent. She clutched her stomach, trying to remember to take deep breaths, but it wasn't working out so well. She did her best to scoot over to the wall, propping herself up. Another cry escaped her lips as she leaned on the wall. "JAMES!" she screamed, not knowing Lorrick was on his way. "JAMES!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next