the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Summer Vacation at it's Finest.

+4
Wolf of Storms
Team Sherlock
Red
Stevie
8 posters

Page 14 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Summer Vacation at it's Finest. - Page 14 Empty Re: Summer Vacation at it's Finest.

Post by Avery Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:24 pm

Red, you do realize that the fight was over a week ago... Right?
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Summer Vacation at it's Finest. - Page 14 Empty Re: Summer Vacation at it's Finest.

Post by Red Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:25 pm

OMG I NEVER KNEW THE DATES WERE AT THE TOP OF THE POST. *facepalm*
Red
Red

http://idkcolor.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:27 pm

((If I let it go, they think they win. This world I swear -_-))

Jake nodded at her attire. "Now that's a party outfit." His eyes looked around the club. "I think the club is ready." He checked the music again, not really knowing what to do.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:31 pm

((Eagle, dont start up again. Please. Why cant we just get along on this site? It isnt that hard to do to put a couple more sentences per post. And avery was just trying to warn you. ))
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:44 pm

((I'm not starting up again. What if I was just having a hard day (which I was) and couldn't really think of any more ideas? Sometimes when I post I feel like I'm rambling details. I'm working hard to be a writer so I know how to write... -_- ))

((Lalala...not going to get into this. I get mad easily....lalala...))
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:29 pm

((EAGLE...why is that so terrible? You don't always have to 'win'.))

Stasia: "Great." I said, smiling. "When does the party start? And when does this open?"
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:35 pm

((I can't back down. I've backed down my entire life and it never turned out great. I need to be strong and stand up for myself and my beliefs, not a person who backs down at every challenge))

Jake looked at her. "It opens in a couple of minutes and starts at the same time." He didn't really know what to say besides that as he drank some of his soda. Normally he wouldn't have any drinks by the DJ stand, but he was massively thirsty.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:40 pm

((Just saying that it's a petty argument. It's the internet for god's sake, and unless you get a mod or admin position, it's either backing down this once or losing your account on this site entirely.))

Stasia: I started to walk towards the bar. Looking back, I spoke. "Hey, save a dance for me, will ya?"
((And take a look at rose thorn academy Smile ))
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:09 am

((Just stay out of it and by the way, I'm not arguing about it))

Jake smiled. "Of course." He knew that she would be one of his first, before all the drunk girls started to throw themselves all over him. Jake wanted a special dance with Stasia, but it would all depend on what she wanted also. He took another drink of his soda and placed it on the little side table next to the DJ stand.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:22 am

Stasia: I walked over to the bar, hoping to get a beer before the counter was crowded. I sat at a barstool, talking to the girl that was there. "Hey, can I get a beer?"
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:33 am

Kody looked at the girl and nodded. "ID?" she asked, grabbing a beer from under the counter. Half way through the night she might jus stop askin for IDs. But for the beginning, she would make sure she was sellin to people of age.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:40 am

Stasia: I pulled out my fake ID from my back pocket. I had payed good money for it, splurging to get the watermark on the front. It had been accepted before, and only rejected once. "Anastasia Winters. Nice to meet you." I said as I handed it to her, keeping calm.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:43 am

Jake finished his soda and looked around the club again. He heard excited voices outside and knew it was about time to open. "It's about time to open and start the party."
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:49 am

Kody looked at it and shrugged. She wouldn't get intro or for sellin to a minor if they had a realistic fake ID. She pulled a bear out and passed it to her. She named the price for the drink and glanced around the club. Tonight would be an interesting night, and a busy one at that. A sigh escaped her lips and she looked around the club again.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:05 pm

Stasia: Grudgingly, I tossed over the money. Everything here was super expensive. "So...looking forward to tonight?" I said sarcastically.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:23 pm

"Where i get to work behind this bar with guys commenting on me every five seconds because they want to get in my pants? not really. Tonight is going to be busy, and I am not looking forward to it." Kody took the money and put it in the register below the counter.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:26 pm

Jake looked toward the bar. "Get ready. I'm about to open up." He went toward the entrance and started to accept people since there wasn't a bouncer yet. Several girls looked him over as he waved them in and he had a feeling they would be all over him once they had a drink or two.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:24 pm

Stasia: I walked over to the door and stood next to Jake. Girl after girl walked by. "So are you just accepting everyone or what?" I said, leaning my head on his shoulder.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:33 pm

Jake shook his head. "Not everyone. Just those who look decent. This isn't a strippers club. Just a club." A whole load of guys were accepted by Jake and the leader of the group glanced Stasia's way and winked at her.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:52 pm

Stasia: I smiled at him, and as soon as he passed, rolled my eyes. "Ugh. Pig."
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:55 pm

Jake chuckled. "Never know. He might be different than he seems." Now the club was full and a steady bass beat was playing, which he had programmed to do as soon as the club opened. "Now, that's everyone. Time to party."
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:59 pm

Stasia: I smiled and hung onto his arm lightly. "Let's go...DJ? DJ-ing? Whatever."
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:02 pm

Jake smiled and turned himself toward her. He leaned and kissed her lips for maybe a minute. Then, he led her over to the DJ stand. Everyone else was dancing already. "First song?"
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:16 pm

Stasia: I looked at the crowd...and then at the line of people at the bar. "Something faster, popular...more dance-y."
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:31 pm

Jake scanned through his music and pulled out a Fall Out Boy CD. He played the song "Dance Dance". It seemed appropriate. "What about that?"
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next