the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Under the Darkness

+3
daughteroflight
Team Sherlock
SelfProclaimedHeroine
7 posters

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Go down

Under the Darkness - Page 6 Empty Re: Under the Darkness

Post by Avery Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:30 pm

Ira nodded. "It's not like I had a choice. I'm a fag and that's not acceptable," he said with a quick shrug. He held no animosity toward the word. He was just stating the facts. His parents weren't happy to hear him say gay and they told him that fag was the right term.

Silas nodded. "That sounds fine," he said, his tone unwavering, though behind it, it was like you could hear him wanting to care, wanting to hang out with Elliot. He was a cute guy, he didn't try to freak him out.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:39 pm

James looked at Ira with a furrowed brow. Fag? He took another sip of his coffee and let the silence slowly overtake them. He's gay? And they just...abandoned him? "That's not right," he said softly, not caring if Ira was listening or not. "parents should love you no matter who or what you are." And James meant that, his parents loved him no matter what. Despite he was a freak, despite he was bisexual. And yet Ira's parents just, threw him to the curb? The thought of it made James sick. "I'm sorry."

Elliot kept smirking at Silas, ordering them two cokes. Once they were brought to them, he asked: "So how long have you lived here?"
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

http://alovelyworldforusall.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:42 pm

"I've lived here since I was 16, that's when I came to America," Silas said. He was good at hiding his accent and he even sounded like a real American. Under the accent, he was painfully Irish.

Ira actually felt his eyes brighten a little bit as he looked up, but he still didn't do much. "It was my fault. I shouldn't have liked boys," he said, brushing it off casually. His parents had drilled it into his head that it was his choice and that he was disgusting.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:58 pm

"Ah, an immigrant?" Elliot replied, "Would've never guessed with that authentic American accent of yours." He then took a sip of his coke. "For me, I've been here all my life, my mother lived here before it was called Nirvana. So I guess I haven't met anyone who's seen the world as yourself." He gave Silas a goofy smile.

((I almost thought about making James kiss him there...:333 You're rubbing off of me!))

James bit back his anger. He knew that what he said was all his parent's doing, he didn't have to use his mind reading to know that. "It's not your fault." He set his coffee on the counter and stared at Ira in the eyes point-blank. "You do what is natural for you. And they should respect and love you for that." James sighed and said: "My dad and I had some trouble when I came out bi, but in the end before he died he told me that he respected and loved me no matter what I did."
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:16 pm

(*3* I love writing gay couples)

Ira looked down and felt something odd. Something... He felt something. An emotion. His breathing quickened and he was able to name it. Shame. Shame and.... And embarrassment. His cheeks heated very lightly and his fingers moved up to feel them, as it the emoton was a tangible thing that he could rip away. "But they didn't," he said quietly. His eyes were wide, a watery blue-green color that were framed with long, girly lashes, and earnest.

Silas took a small drink of his soda and then gave the boy a small grin despite trying to seem uninterested. "Well, now I know who to turn to when I need help getting around. I was was born in Ireland," he added.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:29 pm

James bit back words, words he didn't even knew he was going to say. Words like: "stand up to them!" and "forget about them!" but he knew that it wouldn't help. Because no matter what James said, they would still be Ira's parents. And their harsh words and actions would always scar the boy. That made James mad. "I'm really sorry." He noticed the boy's current state, worried that he mentally struck the boy. "I just wanted to help you..."

Elliot smile turned to a grin, noticing that the boy was now trying to keep uninterested. "And I guess I have myself a tour guide to Ireland. If you don't mind, of course."
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:41 pm

"Of course," Silas said, nodding, his smiled widening a bit more. He was extremely intruigin, this incubus boy. He seemed like he might be dangerous, though, which made Silas even more curious about him. He looked around the club and nodded. "So what do you do around here?" He asked.

"No, it's fine," Ira said, his eyes locked with the boys. "Really. I appreciate the effort, but I don't know what I can do. I don't even know where they are anymore. I sit around here day after day all alone, wondering. I can't even focus on daily rituals anymore. I just think about why I had to be gay," he said. His fingers were tight on the counter, the tips turning white with pressure.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:55 pm

Elliot kept his grin, he was certainly liking this boy. Silas was turning to be a nice guy, maybe this guy wouldn't be a one night stand. Maybe he'd just be a good friend.
"I'm one of the dancers." he replied, a little unsure at what Silas' reaction would be.

James was feeling worse and worse about Ira's story. He felt like he needed to do something. Something that could make this boy feel better. "Is there...anything I can do to help?" He noticed his fingers turning white, and he wanted to pull them off and hold his hand...but that just seemed to soon. Besides, it probably was something he didn't need.
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:06 pm

Silas nearly choked on the liquid in his mouth and then when he was finally able to swallow, he looked at Elliot seriously. "I see," he said, but couldn't stop his small laugh. Quite vividly, he started to imagine Elliot dancing and then quickly he stopped, focusing on the boy as he sat in front of him.

Stay.

Ira racked his brain for the right words. For some reason, he already felt like he need James. James had made him feel something, experience emotion again after two years. It may not have been pleasant, but now he knew he hadn't lost his ability to feel anything anymore. They, he felt his lips tingle as he realized that his silent hope had escaped his lips and made it's self known.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:27 pm

Elliot smirked, wondering what the boy was thinking about so intensely. Silas seemed to be enjoying himself at least. "Yes, the life of a dancer is never fun." He then gazed into Silas' eyes, "Well, sometimes it is."

James looked at Ira, silence filling the air. He was worried about the look on Ira's face, and what he thought he said. "You...want me to stay?"
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:32 pm

Ira's eyes went wide with terror. Stupid, stupid boy! You're always talking without thinking about it! That's what got you kicked out of your house. "I'm sorry," he said quickly. "It was just a stupid thought, something in wishful thinking. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable, really. I just got nervous thinking about having to be on alone again. I really hate staying along and I... I... Don't know. I just figured maybe you could hang out with me, but I know that was stupid," he continued to ramble, wishing he knew how to shut up.

Silas snorted quietly trying to think of how the life of a dancer wasn't fun... Aside from the stares and looks. "What time does your shift start?" He asked. "I'm interested now."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:40 pm

SelfProclaimedHeroine wrote:
daughteroflight wrote:Ember looked at Edgar and gave him a small nod before going into the bathroom to change. When she came back out, she was wearing a black mini dress, with no back to it. It made Ember feel weird. She'd never worn anything like this before. "I would never wear this," she said, hating how short it was. She felt butterflies in her stomach. "I don't know if I'm ready for this," she said nervously.

Edgar looked at her up and down multiple times, she was looking...gorgeous. How could she pick such a classy, sexy outfit? "I don't know why," he chuckled, but then became serious when a nervous look came to her face. "don't worry. I won't leave here until the Resistance members and you two are safe." He then told them: "Now here's how it's gonna go, you two are going to head to the back room and they will hand you a number for when you'll be next. When one of you two are up next, you'll have to make the biggest, wildest temper tantrum you've ever had. Don't be afraid to use your powers either. Meanwhile, the other one will go backstage and get the others and set them free. I'll be distracting the back guards so you should have no problems. Any questions?"

Dagger came out of the room behind her, her outfit was that of a Lolita girl. It was pink with many white, lace ruffles. Something she did not like--hence she was a tomboy. When she listened to the plan she nodded. "I can go ahead and be the whiny girl. I can take a hit."
Ember nodded. "Okay, I think I got it," she said. "This has got to be the craziest thing I'v ever done."
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:44 pm

James jolted at the quickness at Ira's voice and movements. He didn't mean to cause him to go into such a violent frenzy, he just wanted to know. I guess a part of him wanted to stay here, get acquainted with him and maybe...
"You don't have to get all worried, I'm not offended." he said, holding onto one of his hands just to try to calm him down. "You're alright, just think for once...nobody's mad." His hand squeezed Ira's hand tightly. His eyes looking at Ira's eyes and lips.

((>.< wants...them...to...kiss...must...resist...urge...))

Elliot chuckled at the small snort Silas gave him, if only he knew. "Oh, I suppose I can go now. You can stay and watch, if you don't mind?"
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:49 pm

Edgar grinned at Ember's reply. "Let's go." He said, leading them to the back room.
"These the girls?" one of the guys blocking the back room asked.
"Yup," Edgar replied, pushing Ember and Dagger up to them, giving both of them a slight tap on the ass. "these are my fine ass ladies."
"You got that right," the other bouncer said, grabbing onto Ember while the other grabbed onto Dagger, "we'll take good care of them."
"Oh, where's the back door? I gotta take a smoke."
"East side."

Dagger looked at Ember nervously. "Do you think this'll work?" she whispered to her.
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:56 pm

Ember shivered when the one bouncer grabbed her arm. She dind't like being around these kind of people. She looked at Dagger. "It better," she replied. "Otherwise I'm going to have to take care of this my way."
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:01 pm

Dagger nodded. "I second that." They both then got their numbers like Edgar said and was being hold in a cell together. They waited several hours until one of the bouncers came back and grabbed Dagger. Which was Dagger's time to transform into a tiger. She then pounced onto the bouncer and began tackling anyone that stood in her way. She looked back at Ember, making sure she was alright and leaving her an opening to escape.

Edgar heard the roars and the screams coming around, so he knew that it was time. He walked back inside, and started making chatter with the guards. Slowly luring them away from the door so Ember go free the prisoners.
They better be okay.
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:02 pm

((I know!!!)

Ira stared at his hand for a seond, his eyes locked on that one area. Phsical contact. Physical. Contact. Heat. Electricity. Emotion. He didn't know how to deal ith it all. He couldn't wrap his mind around half the things he was still say, apologizing though he was told not to worry. Now it was shifting to embarrassment. His eyes were brimmed with tears when he started talking about how he had to worry. It was part of hi.. Worry had been the only thing he knew. He looked vulnerable, younger. He was being stupid. The current shift in his mental status was unbearable. His blue eyes were wide, looking like oceans as the tears reflected off the color. He just didn't understand.

Silas chuckled and nodded. "I'm intruiged. I'd love to watch," he said, sitting back in his chair a little bit. He had never been with a boy, but Elliot, oddly enough, made him entertain the idea a bit more seriously than normal.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:07 pm

Ember quickly made her way out of the cell and went searching for Edgar's friends. How do I know what they look like? She walked down an empty hallway of cells. "Anybody in here who knows a guy named Edgar?" she called out.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:19 pm

James felt bad. He was making Ira cry. He was making a stranger cry. He was a horrible person. What was he? He wasn't a therapist, he wasn't being payed to make people deal with their lives. Yet here he was, making this poor boy cry. "Please don't cry." He kept his eyes on Ira's blue ones. "What can I do? Should I leave? Should I stay? What do you want me to do?"

"Well just keep your eyes on the stage then," Elliot grinned, leaving Silas to walk backstage to the club and change to his outfit. He was dressed in all leather, looking like something from a BDSM catalog. And when the DJ announced him on stage, he just did his thing. He worked that stage. Letting the music flow through his body, not even having to try to be sexy. Just letting the beats of the song invade his veins. One point during the act he even got up the pole beside him and did a little strip-tease. And he made sure that Silas could see everything.
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:23 pm

SelfProclaimedHeroine wrote:
smellzlyknirvana wrote:Sammy glanced at Daniel, his lips twitching and then looked down again. Daniel's reaction was definitely not the one that he had expected, he especially didn't expect to hear Daniel say he was gay. "Beside the fact that you're gay as well, tell me about you." He looked up and his eyes locked on Daniel.

Derek continued to watch Peter. In a way, he believed what Peter was saying, but wasn't completely sure. He had learned not to trust anyone so it was hard for him to just suddenly trust someone, especially someone who knew his story. "Fine, I suppose I believe what you say. Task? What kind of a task?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

Daniel kept looking back and forth from Sammy to the outside. But he was a little more at ease. Since they were both gay it wasn't like the they were disgusted with the other, not saying that they liked each other...but at least they had mutual respect. "Well, I guess you can say I'm a hybrid. I have...weird powers. Well, I'm pretty messed up in the head I suppose."

Peter smirked, he knew that he was gaining a little trust. He also knew that he had a long way to go though. "The task is pretty simple, since you have telepathy skills, I need you to help me tear this city down."

Sammy finally looked ahead of him... for the time being. He was comfortable around Daniel for some reason and he wasn't sure why. He looked at Daniel again, studying his face, trying to figure out why he was so comfortable around him. "That would explain why you seem slightly different from a human, but like a human none the less. You don't seem messed up though, you seem perfectly normal."

"I like the idea, but I don't know if I'm powerful enough and it would be an energy draining thing for me. Not to mention I wouldn't want innocent people to get hurt. Also, how do I know whether or not to trust you? I know nothing about you." Derek watched him and thought about whether or not he wanted to help.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:27 pm

Silas had one eyebrow raised during the dance and felt his cheeks very lightly when they made eye contact a few times. He was good. So. Good. Silas shook his head a bit and then smiled, his eyes turning less impressed for when Elliot came off stage.

Ira's mind was frantic. He searched James' face. He looked hurt. He wondered if he thought he was doing this to Ira. Indirectly, he was, but not in the way James thought. "Stay," Ira said, his voice a bit louder than a whisper. "Please." He didn't know how long it would have taken him to leave his home if James left. He'd sit there and think. He'd contemplate what he did wrong. He'd make sure he blamed himself for everything. His eyes scanned James' face one more time, stopping on his lips and then flickering back to his eyes.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:28 pm

daughteroflight wrote:Ember quickly made her way out of the cell and went searching for Edgar's friends. How do I know what they look like? She walked down an empty hallway of cells. "Anybody in here who knows a guy named Edgar?" she called out.

A few people who were Edgar's friends saw Ember and quickly ran to her, knowing that she was going to save them.

Dagger's stamina was decreasing by the minute, there were just too many guards. But it did help when she changed form, so she went from tiger to lion, from lion to jaguar, from jaguar to cheetah, to any other big cat in the world! Hurry up, guys!

Edgar finally got the guards out of the way, and stood by the door so that when Ember and Dagger came out they could make a clean escape.
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:30 pm

Ember grinned for only a moment. "Follow me!" She then ran back down the hallway and to where her and Dagger were supposed to meet Edgar. "Dagger, come on!"
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:38 pm

Avery wrote:Silas had one eyebrow raised during the dance and felt his cheeks very lightly when they made eye contact a few times. He was good. So. Good. Silas shook his head a bit and then smiled, his eyes turning less impressed for when Elliot came off stage.

Ira's mind was frantic. He searched James' face. He looked hurt. He wondered if he thought he was doing this to Ira. Indirectly, he was, but not in the way James thought. "Stay," Ira said, his voice a bit louder than a whisper. "Please." He didn't know how long it would have taken him to leave his home if James left. He'd sit there and think. He'd contemplate what he did wrong. He'd make sure he blamed himself for everything. His eyes scanned James' face one more time, stopping on his lips and then flickering back to his eyes.

Elliot knew a little bit that Silas was impressed, but when he returned back to where they were...Silas stayed the same nonchalant self. He grinned and took his seat next to Silas. "Not impressed?"

James reassured Ira that he would stay with a nod. "This may sound weird, but..." James sighed and made sure he kept his eyes on Ira. "...I don't have a current home here, if you want I...I could stay here with you. You know, that way you'll have someone to talk to. And you won't be alone." He bit his lower lip to resist the urges he was getting. Plus he was also worried about what Ira would say.
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:41 pm

Dagger heard Ember's voice, and even saw her and a group of people running with her. So she gave one last final roar and turned back to human form and began running with her to meet up with Edgar.

Edgar saw them coming, he had a van parked in the back where the prisoners can be transported somewhere safely, and the limo that he and the girls came in. "C'mon, girlies!"
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next