the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Under the Darkness

+3
daughteroflight
Team Sherlock
SelfProclaimedHeroine
7 posters

Page 7 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Go down

Under the Darkness - Page 7 Empty Re: Under the Darkness

Post by Avery Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:45 pm

Ira nodded, his chest swelling a little bit. He couldn't name the new emotion that was filling him, but it was warm. Warm and alive. It was spreading through him slowly. "That doesn't sound weird," he said with a quick shrug. "I'd be happy if you stayed with me," he said. "I don't want to be alone anymore." Ira's tone reflected the years he had been alone, all the times he cried himself to sleep before losing his sense of emotion, all of his pain.

Silas grinned, unable to stop himself. "Very impressed," he corrected. He didn;t know why he was feeling this way. He wasn't gay... He didn't think. And he was having thoughts about Elliot. He put a hand against his head lightly, like he was thinking. More like confused.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:46 pm

smellzlyknirvana wrote:
SelfProclaimedHeroine wrote:
smellzlyknirvana wrote:Sammy glanced at Daniel, his lips twitching and then looked down again. Daniel's reaction was definitely not the one that he had expected, he especially didn't expect to hear Daniel say he was gay. "Beside the fact that you're gay as well, tell me about you." He looked up and his eyes locked on Daniel.

Derek continued to watch Peter. In a way, he believed what Peter was saying, but wasn't completely sure. He had learned not to trust anyone so it was hard for him to just suddenly trust someone, especially someone who knew his story. "Fine, I suppose I believe what you say. Task? What kind of a task?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

Daniel kept looking back and forth from Sammy to the outside. But he was a little more at ease. Since they were both gay it wasn't like the they were disgusted with the other, not saying that they liked each other...but at least they had mutual respect. "Well, I guess you can say I'm a hybrid. I have...weird powers. Well, I'm pretty messed up in the head I suppose."

Peter smirked, he knew that he was gaining a little trust. He also knew that he had a long way to go though. "The task is pretty simple, since you have telepathy skills, I need you to help me tear this city down."

Sammy finally looked ahead of him... for the time being. He was comfortable around Daniel for some reason and he wasn't sure why. He looked at Daniel again, studying his face, trying to figure out why he was so comfortable around him. "That would explain why you seem slightly different from a human, but like a human none the less. You don't seem messed up though, you seem perfectly normal."

"I like the idea, but I don't know if I'm powerful enough and it would be an energy draining thing for me. Not to mention I wouldn't want innocent people to get hurt. Also, how do I know whether or not to trust you? I know nothing about you." Derek watched him and thought about whether or not he wanted to help.

Daniel looked ahead of him as well, thinking that if Sammy was comfortable around him...then he should at least be comfortable around Sammy. "Well, thanks."
If only he knew my past...

Peter knew that Derek wouldn't like the idea, but nonetheless, he still needed him. So there would be only one thing that would possibly ensue his cooperation. "What if I said that it would mean getting revenge on your father?"
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

http://alovelyworldforusall.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:46 pm

Ember tried to run as fast as she could through the crowd of fallen guards. She felt proud of Dagger for taking out as many people as she did. She was almost out of the door, where Edgar was waiting when she tripped on something and fell, hitting her head on the floor.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:53 pm

James gave Ira a warm smile, feeling like maybe Ira got a sense of relief from his offer. "It's a deal then." He then looked back at Ira's lips, they looked so soft, so moist so...kissable.
"So um, I guess we should get off this subject. So, uh...my favorite color is green. What's yours?"

Elliot smiled. "Glad you liked it." He then took a sip of his drink, noticing Silas' current disposition. "Something wrong?"
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:01 pm

Edgar saw Ember fall, and also the guards getting up, he quickly saw a large end table beside him and used his telepathy quickly and knocked the guards down by throwing the end table at them. He then ran to Ember and picked her up bridal style and rushed with her out the door.

Dagger did her best to keep the other guards that didn't go down and helped the people into the van. She then herself got into the limo with Edgar and Ember and they took the back ways to The Bloody Valentine.
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:02 pm

"You're welcome? What's your story? What were you like growing up?" Sammy looked at Daniel once again, this time his eyes were filled with curiosity though. He wanted to know more about Daniel for some reason, although he was unsure as to why he did... He suddenly realized how weird he probably sounded with his questions. His cheeks grew a light shade of pink. "Sorry for the questions..."

Derek's mind started to race over the idea of getting revenge on his father. He loved the thought, but had to think about other things beside revenge. "That would be pleasant, but other than that, I have no true reason for helping. I might think about helping, but like I said, I don't want people to get hurt..."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:04 pm

Ember could see stars in front of her and she felt someone pick her up. She looked up to see Edgar holding her.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:05 pm

Ira actually had to think for a minute. He didn't even know this minor detail about himself. Whie he thought, he took care of the empt coffee cups that sat between them. When he got back, he had finally made up his mind. "I like peach." That wasn't supposed to be his answer! He had picked purple! His eyes were locked on James' lips, though, which happened to be peach colored. He lifted his eyes up and threw him an tiny smile, but it had trouble connecting to his eyes.

((Ira's song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByOHW2LBosg ))

Silas chuckled. "I'm just confused. I've only ever had a girlfriend so I'm not sure why I'm thinking some of the things in my head right now," he admitted. He wasn't sure what made him say that so honestly to Elliot and it felt weird coming out of his mouth.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:28 pm

James grinned at Ira, finding his answer funny. "That's an odd color. Not many people would pick such a specific color." He then looked at his lips a little closer, which looked so pretty. "I like the shape of your lips..."
I so want to kiss them...

Elliot gave him a smirk. "Care to tell me the things in your head right now?" He knew he was pushing it, but he liked it. And maybe Silas would too.
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:34 pm

daughteroflight wrote:Ember could see stars in front of her and she felt someone pick her up. She looked up to see Edgar holding her.

Edgar got Ember into the Bloody Valentine along with Dagger, when they were inside he took them back into his office and placed Ember onto a loveseat with the gentlest of ease. "Ember? Are you alright?"

Dagger stood behind them, worried if Ember would be okay.
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:37 pm

Ember couldn't see straight at the moment. Everything was either blurry or in twos or threes. "I can't exactly see straight," she said. "My head hurts."
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:37 pm

Silas thought for a moment. "No," he said with a small smile. He didn't want to tell anyone the things he had been thinking. It was nothing explicit, but he didn't know if he could say that he had been thinking about kissing a boy and not be as red as a tomato.

"Thank you," Ira said softly, a small smile adorning his lips. He liked everything about James', but he couldn't say that. The harsh colors of his past would just come back to haunt him and he wasn't ready to face that. "Do you want to watch a movie?" He asked suddenly.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:44 pm

smellzlyknirvana wrote:"You're welcome? What's your story? What were you like growing up?" Sammy looked at Daniel once again, this time his eyes were filled with curiosity though. He wanted to know more about Daniel for some reason, although he was unsure as to why he did... He suddenly realized how weird he probably sounded with his questions. His cheeks grew a light shade of pink. "Sorry for the questions..."

Derek's mind started to race over the idea of getting revenge on his father. He loved the thought, but had to think about other things beside revenge. "That would be pleasant, but other than that, I have no true reason for helping. I might think about helping, but like I said, I don't want people to get hurt..."

Daniel shook his head. "You're fine." He was actually feeling pretty comforable. "I guess I could tell you," He took a deep breath, ready to tell him his sap story. "my parents died in a car accident. Leaving me on the streets until I got expreimented on by a private company where I got my powers."

"I see," Peter replied, knowing he was going to have to work harder to get Derek to agree with him. "People who deserve it will be punished. And even that won't be that harsh enough."
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:13 am

Avery wrote:Silas thought for a moment. "No," he said with a small smile. He didn't want to tell anyone the things he had been thinking. It was nothing explicit, but he didn't know if he could say that he had been thinking about kissing a boy and not be as red as a tomato.

"Thank you," Ira said softly, a small smile adorning his lips. He liked everything about James', but he couldn't say that. The harsh colors of his past would just come back to haunt him and he wasn't ready to face that. "Do you want to watch a movie?" He asked suddenly.

Elliot almost busted out laughing at Silas' rejection to his request. "Aw, you're ruining all the fun." But after a second he brushed it off. "So tell me, where do you work at?"

"Sure, sounds nice." James replied, feeling like the last subject was getting a little too awkward. Talking about his lips? C'mon, James. Get it together! Maybe if he look somewhere else for a while he wouldn't have to resist the urge to want to kiss him.
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:21 am

Ira lead him to the couch, and put in some random movie that didnt mean a whole lot to him. It was just something for noise. James sat on the couch, so Ira sat next to him, leaning against him slightly. "Is this okay?" He asked, looking up innocently. He wasn;t sure how to interact, especially with a guy like James... One that made him feel.

Silas shook his head. "I get something like child support every week from the orphanage. I'm not sure why, but it's enough to get me by," he smiled. "And maybe eventually I can show you what I was thinking. it'd be easier that way anyway," he said.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:27 am

daughteroflight wrote:Ember couldn't see straight at the moment. Everything was either blurry or in twos or threes. "I can't exactly see straight," she said. "My head hurts."
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:38 am

James' cheeks became tinted with pink when Ira looked at him that way. He just looked so innocent, so sweet. He didn't know what exactly how to react to all of this. "Yeah, this is fine." He then adverted his eyes away from Ira and tried his best to pay attention to the movie. Though he didn't really care about it. Nore he didn't know what the movie was anyway.

Elliot expression was shocked. "No way, lucky." He then smiled back. "Well that would be nice." Elliot took another sip of his coke and turned his attention back to Silas. "Hey, you've eated yet? 'Cause I know a awesome place to grab a bite. My treat."
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:40 am

Edgar, worried about Ember, brushed her hair off her face. "It's alright, I'll get you some pain reliever. Just relax for a minute."

Dagger looked over at Ember, concered about her. But she felt like she couldn't do anything. All she could do is ask: "Are you going to be okay, Ember?"
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:43 am

"Food sounds good," Silas said, taking it as an affimative sign that he wasn't shot down. "Are you allowed to leave?" He asked, cocking his head slightly. Now that his shell was broken, Silas eyes had a slightly wild light about them lke he had something planned even when he didn't.

Ira snuggled a bit closer, not in a romantic way, but in a tired child way, his fingers resting very gently on James' chest. His eyes were tained on the t.v. screen, but the movie was completely over his head. He had no clue what they were talking about on the screen and sometimes he zoned out enough so it sounded like a different language.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:52 am

"Eh, they called me in here today anyway. I'm pretty sure they can deal without me for a while." he replied, already getting up from the bar stool and heading out of the door. "C'mon, you don't mind Italian...do you?"

James jolted a little at first when Ira got closer to him. But after a while he knew it wasn't anything wrong. Besides, he was just a boy who needed comfort, and James was willing to give it. Nothing wrong with that. He wasn't really paying attention to the movie, and he believed Ira wasn't either. So instead James just slowly wrapped his arm around Ira--as nonromantic as possible--and kept staring back and forth from the T.V. to Ira.
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:58 am

((There's totally a SemexUke thing going on *3* James is a terrible Seme)

Ira looked up to meet James' eyes for a second and then went he looked down, he felt his cheeks heating slightly as he tried to keep his attention of the movie that was playing. It was so hard, though. He wanted to sleep and talk, and... Kiss.. And ignore that he had just thought that. His father flashed in his head for a moment and Ira recoiled slightly in surprise, his eyes dropping in shame. Thinking about it, he knew it was 'wrong' that he was leaning against James like this, too.

Silas chuckled and shrugged. "Food's food," he said. Silas' stomach seemed to growl in agreement. He normally ate like a maniac, but he was still tall and lean. He was glad he had metabolism that allowed him to stuff his face like he normally did. He wouldn't now though. He was going to be in front of someone.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:09 am

((lolllllll, I know. James FAIL.))

James noticed that Ira had jolted quickly, only to have eyes full of sadness. He didn't know what to quite do. So he just did what came to his mind. "Are you alright, Ira?"

Elliot smirked at Silas, exiting the club with him and calling a taxi that was nearby and took him to a little Italian restaurant. Once there they took a seat in the back--where it was it most luxurious--and they gazed at the menus while the they waited for their waitress. "So, what's your thoughts about this place?"
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:13 am

"It's fancy," Silas said, crinkling his nose a bit. It wasn't bad, just different than what he was used to. He glanced at Eliot, wondering what he had been expecting him to say. Probably not something as boring as 'fancy.' It also looked like a place you'd bring someone on a date, but Silas wasn't going to say that.

Ira shifted a bit so he wasn't leaning on James, but on his knees facing him, trying to hide the unadulterated shame that colored his eyes. "Yeah, I'm fine," he said quietly. Emotions. So many emotions. How didn he deal before he was numb? He couldn't even fathom what it was like before that.... Except the tears.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:32 am

Elliot grinned, noticing that this must've been something Silas wasn't used to. "Well, I guess you could say that." He said, ordering wine for his drink and his order. "What would you like to drink, Silas?"

James' side where Ira was leaning on was cold now. Wishing that Ira's warmth would go back there. He also noticed that Ira was trying to hide something, so what did James do? "I really hope you're telling me the truth." He saw a stray hair out of place on Ira's face, so he slowly brushed it off. Leaving his hand to linger on Ira's face.
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:41 am

Silas ordered the same wine and some pasta dish he had never heard of. All he knew was that he liked noodles. He didn't care what kind of noodles as long as they were... Noodley. He glanced at Elliot and felt... Somewhat out of place.

Ira was feeled with an even deeper sense of shame and crawled back to James, pushing against him weakly as he sat, his head resting against his shoulder. "I was thinking of my dad," he admitted softly. He was paying no attention to the movie now. So much so that it might have been off and he didn;t even notice. He was fully focused on James, listening to him when he spoke and making sure the things Ira did were right.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next