the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Under the Darkness

+3
daughteroflight
Team Sherlock
SelfProclaimedHeroine
7 posters

Page 12 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

Under the Darkness - Page 12 Empty Re: Under the Darkness

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:10 pm

James nodded and walked over to where Ira was sitting, taking a seat and letting Ira nuzzle up to him. He listened to Ira's soft breathing and his heart beating is slow beats. "I guess I should tell you that I can read minds." he said, trying to lighten up the mood. "So I guess you have to always tell me the truth." He ended his sentence with a small smile at Ira.

Elliot smirked at how Silas was being so sweet to him. It wasn't like he was wrapped around his finger like most boys Elliot met, but he wasn't totally not interested in him. "That's so sweet, thanks." he replied, gazing into his eyes deeply. "Remind me to treat you later for that."
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

http://alovelyworldforusall.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:13 pm

Edgar made one long nod at Ember, glad that he had gained her trust. He was very glad that someone trusted him. "I'm glad you do." He then turned his attention to Dagger. "Because we have people all over the world making Resistances. And one day, we'll all join together and bring this corrupt way of thinking down."

Dagger was inspired at Edgar's little speech, so exicitied that she had a toothy grin on her face. "That's awesome!"
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:15 pm

Ira stiffened and looked up at him in a hurry. Can he really read mind? Oh my god, can he hear me?! Ira was a bit shaken when he finally met James' eyes. "Are you serious?" He asked, cocking his head and controlling his tone. He didn't want James to hear all of the things he had been thinking about. It was always a scary thought knowing that someone could read your mind.

Silas blushed very lightly and shrugged. "You don't need to do anything like that," he said. It made it feel too much like a date when he did. And last time he check, they weren't dating.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:16 pm

Ember smiled at Dagger, then looked back at Edgar. "That is pretty cool. I've often heard about the Resistance when I was still in the labs. You guys really know how to freak the government out. They always talked about the weirdest thing though..."
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:23 pm

James nodded his head, but he was a little stiff himself because of Ira's quick response. "Well, I have to use energy to read minds, and most of the time I'm lazy so I only do it if I suspect the person's lying." he replied, rubbing Ira's back to try and soothe him. "So don't worry, I can't always hear what you're thinking."

Elliot smirked, feeling like this wasn't really going anywhere. Not that Elliot didn't mind, but Elliot like black and white relationships. Nothing in the gray or the unknown. "Well I just thought that I could make you feel good. Like last night, didn't you have fun?" He knew that he may of been pushing Silas to his limits, but he had to know. Was this going to be friendly flirting, or at least a dating relationship?
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:26 pm

Edgar raised an eyebrow. "Well we do take pride in our numbers. There's a lot more people in this city than people think."

Dagger agreed with Edgar--for once. She had known most of the people in this city, and even that took her a couple of years. So thinking about all of those people uniting together against something is a scary thing.
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:32 pm

"Yeah, I had a lot of fun," Silas said, nodding. He couldn't shake the feeling of Elliot's mouth on his, the way his hand expertly over across his body. It made him feel off, but thrilled at the same time. He found himself wanting to kiss him again, but that wasn't something to ask for.

Ira seemed to calm down, nuzzling against James, resting his head on his chest. His arm went around James like it had last night. He liked everything about James, how he smiled, how his words made him blush, how he smelled, how he touched Ira. He leaned his head back to watch James with wide eyes. They still had all afternoon and evening to hang out and Ira didn;t think it was going to seem long at all.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:35 pm

Ember blinked. "Really? Well then, the government will definitely have their hands full with you around," she grinned slyly. She liked the thought of all the Resitances coming together and stopping the cruel things that had happened to her.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:15 pm

Elliot smiled. "You're too cute," he said, feeling his heartbeat quicken but kept his expression calm. "it's a good thing I found you first. I bet tons of girls flock by your doorstep just to get to see you."

James began to breath much easier than before, he felt Ira's hand slid around him and he held Ira. For some reason he didn't seem to worry about the silence or the embracing, he just seemed to just let it happen. So for a while he just let it be that, silence. "So do you have any hobbies?" he asked, changing up the conversation.
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:24 pm

Silas shook his head, chuckling softly. "No, I haven't had a whole lot of attention from girls since... Six months ago," he said with a small shrug. He didn't really mind though. "I would say the same thing, but I'm sure there are an even number of boys in there, too." He didn;t want to admit tht he was one of the boys who would probably be will to.

Ira was snuggled up to James while he thought. "I draw a lot, but that's it. I also watch a lot of movies," he said with a small smile. "I'm pretty boring, I know," he sighed. He didn;t really do a whole lot aside from wander the streets. He didn;t socialize or anything. James was the first one to break his shell in literally years. He was thankful, too.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:29 pm

Edgar smiled slyly. "They will." he replied. He was glad that at least somebody had some faith in the Resistance.

Dagger looked over at Edgar and Ember, seeing that they were looking at each other with flirty eyes. Well, at least Edgar was.
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:31 pm

Ember smiled at him and nodded. She noticed Dagger was looking at them.
"What?" she asked curiously.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:31 pm

Dagger jolted a little when Ember called for her. "Oh, nothing." she said, dismissing her idea.

Edgar didn't know what Dagger was thinking about, but he did have some sort of idea. Then again, he kept it quiet.
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:38 pm

Avery wrote:Silas shook his head, chuckling softly. "No, I haven't had a whole lot of attention from girls since... Six months ago," he said with a small shrug. He didn't really mind though. "I would say the same thing, but I'm sure there are an even number of boys in there, too." He didn;t want to admit tht he was one of the boys who would probably be will to.

Ira was snuggled up to James while he thought. "I draw a lot, but that's it. I also watch a lot of movies," he said with a small smile. "I'm pretty boring, I know," he sighed. He didn;t really do a whole lot aside from wander the streets. He didn;t socialize or anything. James was the first one to break his shell in literally years. He was thankful, too.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:45 pm

"Oh, well that's not good. We'll have to fix that." Elliot replied, keeping his eyes on Silas. "Well, I guess that is true. But girls can just be too much sometimes. Like I said before." He then took a sip of his coffee, letting the warm coffee take over him. "But enough about me, what's something that is interesting about you. You know like a quirk?"

James shook his head. "Nobody's boring." And he meant it, especially Ira. He was far from boring. Cute? Yes. Sweet? Yes. Boring? Definately not. "So you're an artist?" He then chuckled lightly, "And a movie critic? You didn't seem to into movies last night."
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:52 pm

"That's because I've seen it a million times," Ira said with a tiny smile. "And hardly an artist," he said. "What about you?" He asked. He didn't want to be stuck in a rut where he only talked about himself. He also wanted to know about James and hear him talk... And try that kiss again, but that was aside the point.

Silas pursed his lips for a second and then shrugged. "I don't know. If I do something interesting, I guess I just don't notice it. Um, does pretending to speak another language count, just to attract attention?" He asked with a raised brow. He used to able to make money when he was you ger because he pulled off the helpless immigrant child so well and his accent was so thick it sounded like a different language if he spoke fast enough.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:11 pm

James busted out laughing, the way Ira said that made him just chuckle. "Well I guess that would make sense." he replied, pulling Ira closer to him. Gaining Ira's warmth and Ira gaining his. "I'd like to see some of your drawings though sometime." he then looked over at Ira's lips, feeling an urge to kiss them like last night. Maybe a little more passionate than last night. "Well, I guess I enjoy photography. That was something I did when I was in highschool. But I didn't continue it after that because my dad died. And let's just say photography was something I did with my dad and it just got too upsetting."

Elliot chuckled at what Silas said. "Well, I guess that could work as a quirk." He then looked away from Silas and let out a sigh. "Sorry about asking you so many questions, I just want to know more about you."
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:18 pm

"It's fine," Silas said with a shrug and then he sipped at his coffee. He wasn't very good with small talk. Okay. That was an understatement. He sucked with small talk. He looked down and then back up quickly. "What about you?" He asked. "What are your quirks?"

Ira pulled his arm from around James' waist and put his hand on the side of his face, turnin him so he was looking straight into his eyes for a minute. His lips curled into a tiny half smile as his fingers trailed off James' jaw and his ark found it's way back around his waist. Even in such a short amount of time, he felt like he might eventually have strong feelings for James. Eentually didn't seem too far away, either.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:28 pm

Elliot shrugged his shoulders and when back to gazing into Silas' eyes. "Well, I guess one of my quirks is my..." he then took a deep sigh. "...huge passion drive."

James' cheeks became a tinted pink as Ira grabbed ahold of his face, feeling his fingers trail down his jaw and neck back to his waist. He was so tempting to James. Tempting to just kiss him. But he just met him! Then again, these feelings he was having couldn't be all that bad, could they? James grabbed onto Ira's hand that was around his waist and entwined their hands together. "What's on your mind?"
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:39 pm

SelfProclaimedHeroine wrote:Dagger jolted a little when Ember called for her. "Oh, nothing." she said, dismissing her idea.

Edgar didn't know what Dagger was thinking about, but he did have some sort of idea. Then again, he kept it quiet.
Ember wished she could tell what Dagger was thinking about, but that obviously wasn't possible. She then looked at Edgar. "So, what's your story? We told you ours, now it's your turn."
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:42 pm

Silas choked on the coffee that he was swallowing as he chuckled quietly. "Is that a given for incubi? Or are you empowered by it?" He asked, actually curious about what he meant now. Huge passion drive. So he was passionate. That partially explained the kiss.

Ira knew James could tell if he was lying now, so he decided to tell him the truth, no matter how pink cheeked it would make him. And he had already begun to blush. "I was thinking about how cute you are," he said quietly, his eyes quickly going down. He wasn't sure what James thought of him, even after last night. He could still remember with clear detail very light kiss they had shared, too, and it was replaying in his mind.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:50 pm

Edgar shrugged his shoulders, getting ready to begin his sob story. "I was actually a orphan at a young age. And I was bought in this company that gave me my powers through experiments. After that I was taken and sold in the slave market. Where I met Peter Cain, he ended up buying me and then we made the Resistance together. And that's all I'm telling you girlies."

Dagger quirked an eyebrow at him. "Wow..."
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:01 am

Elliot laugh loudly, finding Silas' response funny. "Well, I guess we're basically made to have intercourse with women. So I suppose you're just empowered by it." His voice tone then turned slightly more serious. "If I had a choice, I wouldn't want to be a incubus."

James blushed almsot simultaneously when he heard Ira tell him he was thinking about how cute James was. James closed his eyes and smiled wryly. "Can I tell you what's on my mind?"
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:12 am

"Of course," Ira said and he knew that whatever James said, he was probably going to blush. Ira wasn't so good at contolling the blood flow to his cheeks. He was glad James had taken what he'd said so well, though. He wasn't sure what he had expected, but he didn't think it was goin to be that easy. His lips held the ghost of a smile as he waited.

Silas watched Elliot closely, noticing small shifts in his behavior as he spoke. "What would you rather be?" He asked and then, boldly, took Elliots hand, repressing a blush. For some reason, his mind told him that it would be a good idea to touch him.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:22 am

"I was thinking about how I wanted to kiss you." he whispered, his eyes almost always was on his lips. Sometime it would be on his eyes, but almost the entire time it was on his lips. James' lips were just begging to be pressed against Ira's.

Elliot looked up at Silas when he took his hand. Nobody never really asked him about that. Then again, nobody ever got to ask him about what he felt about his race. They just wanted to use him and leave. So Silas was really stepping out of the usual boundaries of what Elliot's regulars' have set. "I guess I would want to just be a normal boy. With a normal life, with a normal family. But...at the same time, I don't regret anything." He shook his head, realizing that he didn't make any sense. "Do you understand what I mean?"
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next