the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Under the Darkness

+3
daughteroflight
Team Sherlock
SelfProclaimedHeroine
7 posters

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down

Under the Darkness - Page 2 Empty Re: Under the Darkness

Post by Avery Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:57 pm

Is it too late to join this?
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:59 pm

Ember nodded. "Of course. As long as I'm away from them." She wanted to trust the girl, and she seemed worthy enough of her trust. But she was still going to be careful. Trusting people too easily cost her enough once before. Plus, she really wanted to get some rest. Her feet were really sore.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:05 pm

"Pleasure meeting you Daniel." Daniel was interesting to Sammy and he wanted to know more about him although he knew that Daniel was feeling too awkward to talk. When Daniel asked him about where he was going, Sammy was slightly surprised. He had figured that Daniel would make bee-line escape or something. "I'm going to the grocery store. What about you, where are you going?"

Derek hid his surprise over the fact that the guy, Peter, knew his name. "It's a pleasure to meet you as well, Mr. Cain, but how do you know my name?" Derek eyed Peter's hand and hesitantly took it. All of his senses were on high alert and he was at the ready to run if need be.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:16 pm

daughteroflight wrote:Ember nodded. "Of course. As long as I'm away from them." She wanted to trust the girl, and she seemed worthy enough of her trust. But she was still going to be careful. Trusting people too easily cost her enough once before. Plus, she really wanted to get some rest. Her feet were really sore.

Dagger gave her a smile and ushered her quickly down the alleyway. "Follow me."
After a long walk they found themselves in a abandoned theater called the Charlotte . Dagger led Ember down the hallways and took her to the center balcony where you can see the stage. "Here, we can lay low here for a while," she then searched through her bag that she stole from earlier and passed her a orange, "hungry? There's also some snack cakes in here."
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

http://alovelyworldforusall.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:16 pm

Avery wrote:Is it too late to join this?

((Not at all!))
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:18 pm

Ember smiled and took the orange, grateful to have something to eat after so long. "If you don't mind my asking, how did you get this?" she asked before biting into her orange. "And how did you find this place?"
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:21 pm

"Ah," Daniel replied, trying to calm down a little. He was trying to keep himself composed, even though he just met this guy. But he assumed that he wasn't going to hurt him or anything. Besides...
He's too cute...
"I'm going there too, we can walk there together?" he said, more like a question than a statement.

Peter gave a smirk. "Let's just say a little birdy gave me your name."
He gave a light chuckle, not caring if he looked a little creepy. "I'm the leader of the Resistance, and I was wondering if you would like to know more about us...perhaps even stopping by at our meeting tonight?"
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:24 pm

daughteroflight wrote:Ember smiled and took the orange, grateful to have something to eat after so long. "If you don't mind my asking, how did you get this?" she asked before biting into her orange. "And how did you find this place?"

Dagger looked at her questionably. "Huh? Are you not a street kid?"
She then rummaged in the brown bag and found a snack cake, beginning to snarf it down her throat.
"I stole it!" she giggled, throwing the wrapper behind her, "And this place? It's been here for ages. And if you're a veteran like me, you just got a knack at finding these kind of hideouts."
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:28 pm

Ember looked at her new surroundings. It seemed safe enough here, so she guessed she didn't mind staying here for a bit. "Well, yeah I'm a street kid. Just...haven't stayed inside an old building before. I haven't really had the opportunity to stay in one place for very long. They're always looking for me."
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:34 pm

Dagger cocked her head to the left side. "Who's looking for you? The police?"
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:36 pm

Ember shook her head. "No, not the police. Just some weird government people trying to catch me for their experiments. They caught me once and almost killed me with their needles and whatever else they had there. I'm never going back there. Not if I can help it."
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:48 pm

Dagger got wide-eyed at the needle-part of Ember's sentence. "No way! Well, good thing they didn't kill you."
She searched the bag again and found a gallon of milk and chugged it down. "I don't know my parents name, or even my real name for that matter. All I know is that I've been living here all my life. Maybe even before this became the city where freaks come. So what kind of powers do you got?"
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:49 pm

Sammy noticed Daniel's attempts to calm himself and raised an eyebrow. "I'm not going to hurt you or anything else." He wanted Daniel to know that Sammy had no intention to try anything. He then nodded. "Yeah, we can walk there together," he said. He kind of liked the idea of possibly getting to Daniel better not to mention the extra time he would be spending with him.

Derek stared at him for a minute. "A little birdy? That is one of the most used terms ever." Peter did seem creepy when he laughed, but Derek tried to ignore it. When Peter said the stuff about the Resistance and said that he was the leader, Derek's eyes widened a puny bit. "I would love to know more, Mr. Cain."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:50 pm

Ember grinned. "I'm a dragon," she said. "Well...technically just half-dragon. I can shift into a dragon form, but it's hard to do around here. There isn't enough room for me to fly, and even if I could fly, I'd just be an open target. That's why I'm trying to find a way out of here."
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:55 pm

Name: Ira Collier
Sex: Male
Species: Immortal
Abilities: Um... Living, being persuasive?
Appearance: Under the Darkness - Page 2 Ira13
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Bio: Ira was born in New York, but he had a German mother and a Swiss father. He was taught to speak both languages as a small child and he was also raised under the Jewish faith, though he didn't have any heart behind it. He never practiced his religion unless he was under his parents watchful eyes. When Ira turned 15, he decided to tell his parents something he had been holding in for a long time. When he told them that he was gay, instantly, they were in denial, then, once his words had sunk in, they kicked him onto the street. He began living with his boyfriend, who he broke up with shortly after. His parents refuse to talk to him, and when they talk about him, they refer to him as the 'fag' or the disgrace of the family.

Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:57 pm

((Oooo, nice charrie Avery! Mind if I make a charrie for him to start you off?))
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:57 pm

Name: Silas McGillrey
Species: Jumper
Abilities: Jumps to any location as long as it has shadows... he basically teleports between shadows.
Appearance: Under the Darkness - Page 2 Silas13
Sexual Orientation: Unsure
Bio: Silas was born in Belfast, Ireland, but that's about all he knows. He had no recorded family or any idea of where he came from or what kind of background he has. At a young age, he fell in with the wrong crowd, getting involved with gangs. At 9, he was placed in an orphange due to poor conditions and low school oppotunities. When he was 16, they let him go free because he had told the owners that he had made contact with his mother. Instead of finding his "mother," though, her went to America. He wandered around for a bit, only to stop in some city and start to make a home for himself. He's still trying to find his place in the world and one day wants to find his family.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:01 pm

Naw, I don't care. Make a character for either one of them :3
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:03 pm

smellzlyknirvana wrote:Sammy noticed Daniel's attempts to calm himself and raised an eyebrow. "I'm not going to hurt you or anything else." He wanted Daniel to know that Sammy had no intention to try anything. He then nodded. "Yeah, we can walk there together," he said. He kind of liked the idea of possibly getting to Daniel better not to mention the extra time he would be spending with him.

Derek stared at him for a minute. "A little birdy? That is one of the most used terms ever." Peter did seem creepy when he laughed, but Derek tried to ignore it. When Peter said the stuff about the Resistance and said that he was the leader, Derek's eyes widened a puny bit. "I would love to know more, Mr. Cain."

Daniel's face went beet-red when he heard Sammy saying he wasn't going to hurt him. One reason was because he couldn't believe that his expressions and tone was so readable! Another reason was for, well...because most people who said that to him were lying.
"Alright then." Daniel replied as he and Sammy began walking down the street to the store. "So...tell me about yourself."
Daniel failed at making light conversation.

Peter smirked again, "It's a used term for a reason, may I come in?"
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:05 pm

daughteroflight wrote:Ember grinned. "I'm a dragon," she said. "Well...technically just half-dragon. I can shift into a dragon form, but it's hard to do around here. There isn't enough room for me to fly, and even if I could fly, I'd just be an open target. That's why I'm trying to find a way out of here."

Dagger nodded her head, "I'm a shifter, by the way."
She then took another swig of the gallon of milk and handed it to Ember. "I bet you could ask Peter Cain. He's the leader of the Resistance, or any of his lackeys. They could probably smuggle you out of here."
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:08 pm

Ember was curious now. "Where would I find this...Peter Cain? Is he reliable?" She didn't want to go to someone who wouldn't be able to fulfill a promise. She took the milk and took a thankful gulp.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:30 pm

Avery wrote:Naw, I don't care. Make a character for either one of them :3

((Well, I am making you some! 'Cause I can! :p))

Name: James Highwind
Species: Hybrid-Human
Abilities: Can alter time (ex. slow, haste, etc.)
Appearance: Under the Darkness - Page 2 Anime_boy_doodle_3_by_Tukuma
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Bio: James was one of the few people who were born with special abilities, yet still were human. When James was 17, he was used by mercenaries to win wars. Which cause him serious scars to his body and mind. Once he was used, he would be thrown back into Nirvana where he would live as a recluse. But little did people know that he has connections with Peter Cain, leader of the Resistance. And he is working with Peter to not only take Nirvana down, but the way people perceive people like him as a whole.

Name: Elliot McGuire
Species: Incubus
Abilities: ...He's a incubus...
Appearance: Under the Darkness - Page 2 Korean_Boy_by_xCryptionx
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Bio: Elliot's father is a demon and his mother is a human. Which makes him a hated person among society. Despite that, he is empowering himself with lust and works as a dancer in the Bloody Valentine. He will do anyone, anything, anytime, anywhere...he's like that.
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:31 pm

(ooh! they're cool)
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:32 pm

Okay.... So is it like an Earth type setting. Flora, fauna, all that jazz?
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:34 pm

daughteroflight wrote:Ember was curious now. "Where would I find this...Peter Cain? Is he reliable?" She didn't want to go to someone who wouldn't be able to fulfill a promise. She took the milk and took a thankful gulp.

"He has a club called Bloody Valentine, and he normally hosts Resistance meetings in the VIP rooms at night." Dagger quickly popped her knuckles, as it was her way to think. "I know! We can head over there now! I bet he or one of his guys would be there to talk to us."
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next