the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Under the Darkness

+3
daughteroflight
Team Sherlock
SelfProclaimedHeroine
7 posters

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Go down

Under the Darkness - Page 3 Empty Re: Under the Darkness

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:35 pm

Avery wrote:Okay.... So is it like an Earth type setting. Flora, fauna, all that jazz?

((Yeah, incubus' can roam the Earth. They're basically demons who have intercourse with humans to make baby succubus' and incubus'...))
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

http://alovelyworldforusall.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:36 pm

Ember set the milk down and nodded. "Sounds good," she said. "I can't wait to get out of this crummy place. I want to be free of this city and the people who just want to use me."
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:37 pm

(Lol, I know what an incubus is. I just want to know where I should place my characters)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:43 pm

Dagger nodded her head, agreeing with Ember. Then again...
I've lived here all my life...
Was she ready to leave this place she had known so well?
"Well, let's go then!" Dagger replied, walking out the door and beginning to head for the Bloody Valentine.
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:44 pm

Avery wrote:(Lol, I know what an incubus is. I just want to know where I should place my characters)

((Oops! Sorry! Misread what you typed. lol. So yeah, put them on Earth, preferably in the city Nirvana that I made up. :p))
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:45 pm

Ember quickly followed after her, ready to talk to this Peter guy. She then realized something. "I don't think I got your name. I'm Ember."
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:47 pm

Dagger smiled. "You can call me Dagger."
She then gave a slight giggle. "Cool name, isn't it?"
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:48 pm

Ember laughed a little. She was beginning to trust her a little more. "Yes, I guess it is. How'd you get that name? It's really interesting."
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:52 pm

(Oh, okies. That was my main question. I just needed to know if Nirvana was on Earth or not.)

Ira had his hand shoved deep into his pockets as he walked down the street. His eyes stayed on the ground and he couldn't help but hear his parents voices echoing in his head. His mind was away as he walked, like he was on auto-pilot. He was just the shell of a person now, all of his emotions unfamiliar to him. That's how he stayed safe.

Silas didn;t know what to do with himself. Sure he had money, but he didn't have a place to go. He leaned against a light post, closing his eyes and thinking hard, but got nothing. Instead, he kept walking, his eyes lit.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:54 pm

Dagger smiled as they walked down the street, taking the back-ways just in case. "Well, it's because of this."
She then searched her back pocket and showed a small pocket knife inside a leather hide that had the engravings: "M. Wilson."
"This is the only thing I have left of my parents, well...my dad at least. I only know my last name. And I don't remember my parent's names...so this is kinda my memento of them. Since then people started calling me Dagger because I would use this to do basically anything that would get me by."
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:58 pm

Ember nodded. "That's nice that you have something to remember your parents by." She wished she had at least something. She used to have her mother's locket, but that was stolen from her after she had been captured.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:09 pm

Avery wrote:(Oh, okies. That was my main question. I just needed to know if Nirvana was on Earth or not.)

Ira had his hand shoved deep into his pockets as he walked down the street. His eyes stayed on the ground and he couldn't help but hear his parents voices echoing in his head. His mind was away as he walked, like he was on auto-pilot. He was just the shell of a person now, all of his emotions unfamiliar to him. That's how he stayed safe.

Silas didn;t know what to do with himself. Sure he had money, but he didn't have a place to go. He leaned against a light post, closing his eyes and thinking hard, but got nothing. Instead, he kept walking, his eyes lit.

((^-^ Sorry about the confusion!))

James was being spontaneous today, he was actually outside today. Taking a nice, deep, long stroll around the city. His mind was somewhere else, somewhere nobody could touch him, use him, hurt him ever again. But of course everything comes with a price.
Finally, James came to a stop and sat down on a work bench down a busy sidewalk. He began looking at the people around him, trying to get into their heads somehow. Trying to figure out what their purpose out. Trying to figure out if they were going to hurt him.
For a moment, he used his skill and slowed down time. So he could finally examine people with a closer eye. One person that struck out to him was a slightly younger male than him (Ira) who seemed to just not payed attention to anything.
You need to make more friends, James. Try opening up to somebody.
He could hear his therapist's voice nag at him. Nagging at him to express his "feelings" and whatnot. Yet for some reason, he wanted to get to know this boy. What the heck am I thinking? He thought, he's a random stranger! But by the time he thought that, he was already up from his seat and was basically stalking the poor boy.

Elliot's shift was in about two hours. So what's the best thing to do? Prey on some cute boys around the club. One that seemed to interest him was a boy about his age (Silas) who was walking around and not paying attention to any of his surroundings.
Such a cute little boy... He thought, I wonder how strong his headboard is...
Without another thought, Elliot began following the boy. Until he was so close that he could almost taste his skin. "Why hello there, stranger."
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:14 pm

daughteroflight wrote:Ember nodded. "That's nice that you have something to remember your parents by." She wished she had at least something. She used to have her mother's locket, but that was stolen from her after she had been captured.

Dagger smiled wryly. "Thanks, well...we're almost there."
When they got to the club, Dagger quickly got them both backstage and on their way to the VIP room. Where Dagger could use her special skills with the bouncer to get them to get in.
"Hey, is Peter Cain in?" she asked one of his lackeys, who were all playing a game of poker.
"Sorry, girlies. Peter left a little while ago, come by tomorrow."
"Hey!" Dagger exclaimed, "I got important business to attend to! So one of you guys better listen!"
The lackeys chuckled as they turned around in the chairs and looked at the girls. "We're listening."
She held her breath a little and looked at Ember. "Tell 'em, Ember."
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:16 pm

Ember stepped forward and glared at the lackeys. "I need to get out of this city before the people chasing me find me again. I don't want to go through their experiments again."
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:25 pm

Ira's head stayed down, though he had the feeling that he was being followed. He shook off the feeling and kept walking until he was in front of a small cafe. He looked up at the sign and sighed, walking past with lissle more than mild disinterest. He could find the energy or desire to feel anything other than impassiveness. He just didn't care anymore. Not about anything.

Silas jumped slightly as he turned to be face to face with a boy he had seen in the club a few days ago. "Um... Hello," Silas said with a slight nod of his head. He had heard things about this boy... If he had the decription right. he was wild.... At least, that's what the rumos said. Silas didn't believe anything he didn't hear from the source, though. But, he wasn't very social, so he didn't know a lot about people.

(Silas is harder than Ira to break)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:29 pm

daughteroflight wrote:Ember stepped forward and glared at the lackeys. "I need to get out of this city before the people chasing me find me again. I don't want to go through their experiments again."

The lackeys laughed. "Don't we all." They would've continued if Dagger didn't stamp her foot in frustration.
"Shut up! Are you going to help us or not?!"
"Calm down, munchkin." one of the lackeys said, standing up from his seat and walking towards him. "If you guys want to, I know someone who can help you sneak through here..."

((Hey, do you mind if I make a another charrie? We can use him to help Dagger and Ember escape.))
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:31 pm

(okay, sounds good)
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:37 pm

Avery wrote:Ira's head stayed down, though he had the feeling that he was being followed. He shook off the feeling and kept walking until he was in front of a small cafe. He looked up at the sign and sighed, walking past with lissle more than mild disinterest. He could find the energy or desire to feel anything other than impassiveness. He just didn't care anymore. Not about anything.

Silas jumped slightly as he turned to be face to face with a boy he had seen in the club a few days ago. "Um... Hello," Silas said with a slight nod of his head. He had heard things about this boy... If he had the decription right. he was wild.... At least, that's what the rumos said. Silas didn't believe anything he didn't hear from the source, though. But, he wasn't very social, so he didn't know a lot about people.

(Silas is harder than Ira to break)

((More fun then! Very Happy))

James kept following the boy (Ira) until they were close at a cafe, it was then that the excessive nagging in his head that he finally gave the boy a slight tap on the shoulder. Not yet realizing what he had quite done. Quickly, he thought of something to say. "Uh, hi? Do...you know where Main Street is?"

Elliot gave a sly grin at the boy (Silas) knowing this was going to be a fun game of cat and mouse. From the looks of the boy he seemed hard to get, maybe even unsure for which "team he plays for." But Elliot would give anything a shot. "I believe we might've seen each other before, but never got to know each other. The name's Elliot."
He extended a hand out to the man. "May I have the pleasure to know yours?"
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:41 pm

Ember smiled inwardly.
"Finally, some progress," she muttered to herself.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:44 pm

Ira jumped slightly under the touch and gave the boy a false half smile that didn't quite reach his eyes. "Um, it's a ways down this road. I'm sure a cab could bring you there if you didn't want to walk," Ira said. It was odd hearing his voice. He figured he hadn't actually spoken in days. He had no one to talk to. His voice was softer than he remembered, that of a sweet boy, a caring boy, but he didn't feel anything.

"Silas," he said without shaking the boys hand. Instead, he just looked at it like it was a forieng onject. "And I'm not sure if I've ever seen you before," he said, finally looking away from his had and to his face, his eyes still holding a note of confusion. He didn't want to get to know the boy, though. He just wanted to wander.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:25 pm

daughteroflight wrote:(okay, sounds good)

((YAY~))

Name: Edgar Romar
Sex: Male
Species: Hybird-Human
Abilities: Telepathy/Read minds
Appearance: Under the Darkness - Page 3 Kenjii-1
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Bio: Edgar is one of Peter's right hand men, knowing how to move around the system of Nirvana and getting people out. He is one of the main people that runs the Resistance.
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:11 am

coolio!
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:12 pm

daughteroflight wrote:Ember smiled inwardly.

The lackeys pointed them towards a door behind them. "Go into that room, there you'll find Edgar Romar. Tell him what you're here for, and he'll get you outta here.
Dagger smiled gleefully, also glad that they have some progress. "Alright! Let's go!" Dagger then heads onto the room, not really seeing if Ember follows her.

Edgar noticed a door open, seeing a small girl enter. He knew that most people don't see him unless it's important, but seeing a girl and possibly another girl behind him seemed a little off. "What's going on? Who are you?"
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:25 pm

Avery wrote:Ira jumped slightly under the touch and gave the boy a false half smile that didn't quite reach his eyes. "Um, it's a ways down this road. I'm sure a cab could bring you there if you didn't want to walk," Ira said. It was odd hearing his voice. He figured he hadn't actually spoken in days. He had no one to talk to. His voice was softer than he remembered, that of a sweet boy, a caring boy, but he didn't feel anything.

"Silas," he said without shaking the boys hand. Instead, he just looked at it like it was a forieng onject. "And I'm not sure if I've ever seen you before," he said, finally looking away from his had and to his face, his eyes still holding a note of confusion. He didn't want to get to know the boy, though. He just wanted to wander.

James nodded, realizing that this wasn't one of his best ideas. He didn't know what was more awkward, him asking such a dumb question or the boy (Ira) actually answering. The boy's voice was very soft, it sounded like he was a sweet boy. But the way he was acting before, he seemed like just an empty shell. "Thank you," he replied, thinking it should just end there. But of course he needed to know more about this boy. He just wanted to figure him out. "my name's James by the way. It's nice to meet you."

Elliot retracted his hand back and stuck it in his pocket of his jeans. "Well, I didn't say we quite knew each other, just that we've seen each other around." He noticed the boy was having no interest in him, which made him extremely interesting in Silas. "Say, do you mind if I wander around with you? I don't have to go to work for a few more hours and have nothing else to do."
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:36 pm

SelfProclaimedHeroine wrote:
daughteroflight wrote:Ember smiled inwardly.

The lackeys pointed them towards a door behind them. "Go into that room, there you'll find Edgar Romar. Tell him what you're here for, and he'll get you outta here.
Dagger smiled gleefully, also glad that they have some progress. "Alright! Let's go!" Dagger then heads onto the room, not really seeing if Ember follows her.

Edgar noticed a door open, seeing a small girl enter. He knew that most people don't see him unless it's important, but seeing a girl and possibly another girl behind him seemed a little off. "What's going on? Who are you?"
Ember quickled followed Dagger into the small room, seeing the guy in the room. She smiled inwardly, knowing that she was finally going to get out of this city.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next