the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Under the Darkness

+3
daughteroflight
Team Sherlock
SelfProclaimedHeroine
7 posters

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

Under the Darkness - Page 10 Empty Re: Under the Darkness

Post by daughteroflight Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:17 pm

SelfProclaimedHeroine wrote:Edgar's smirk grew a little more. "Because you're a beautiful young lady."
Ember blushed. She'd never been called beautiful. Only either dragon, freak, etc...
"You really think that?"
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:19 pm

Daniel was shocked when he heard about Sammy's story. It seemed a little similar to his. No parents, and was abused. He felt true empathy for him. "I'm sorry." it was silent for a while before Daniel decided to change the subject. "Say, we should do something. Like go to the movies or something."

Peter once again gave Derek a smirk, gaining his cool again despite Derek's amusement of seeing him squirm. "I could take you there now in my car. If you wouldn't mind?"
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

http://alovelyworldforusall.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:20 pm

Edgar smiled a little more, but in the back of his mind he was curious. Why would she ask if that was what she really felt? Of course she was pretty! Couldn't she see that? "It should be obvious that I and everyone else does."
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:25 pm

Ira's eyelids flickered open quickly and he nodded, stretching with a small groan. "I'll see you in the morning. I hope you sleep well," he said. He stood up and shyly kissed James' cheek. Ira disappeared into his room and quickly fell asleep before even getting into pajamas.

Silas went home that night, his mind going at a million miles an hour.

(Crappy reply, sorry)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:30 pm

((You're fine. WE SHOULD DO A TIME JUMP~ btw, I love Silas' song! Very Happy))

James blushed when Ira kissed his cheek. Touching it after Ira went to his room. He smiled wryly and laid down on the couch and fell asleep eventually.

Elliot thought about Silas and their kiss the entire way to his apartment. He then quickly took a shower and went to bed.
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:38 pm

SelfProclaimedHeroine wrote:Daniel was shocked when he heard about Sammy's story. It seemed a little similar to his. No parents, and was abused. He felt true empathy for him. "I'm sorry." it was silent for a while before Daniel decided to change the subject. "Say, we should do something. Like go to the movies or something."

Peter once again gave Derek a smirk, gaining his cool again despite Derek's amusement of seeing him squirm. "I could take you there now in my car. If you wouldn't mind?"

Sammy turned his gaze ahead of him again, just letting there be the small silence. Daniel was different from most of the people he had known and he didn't really know why. He peeked at him through hair that had fallen in his face and realized that Daniel was actually kind of cute. he quickly pushed the thought out of his head and turned his attention to walking. He looked at Daniel when he spoke again, his lips turning up a puny bit at the corners. "We should do something. What would you want to do, Daniel?"

Derek had had his fun with seeing Peter lose his cool and squirming. He thought about it a moment, whether he truly trusted him enough to take him, but decided just to go with him. "I suppose a ride there would be pleasant."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:41 pm

(Okies :3)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:46 pm

Daniel thought about what to do. Placing his finger on his lips, as if thinking really hard. "I guess we could go shopping or something. I do need groceries and some clothes. What do you say?"

Peter nodded his head and lead Derek to his car. "I promise it will." When they both got into the car and went to the Bloody Valentine, he took him to the VIP room, where many people were already waiting for the meeting to begin.
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:50 pm

((TIME JUMP~ Um, do you want me to start the time jump?))
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:52 pm

Ira woke early in the morning, right as the sun was creating a soft glow behind the tall buildings. He ambled out of his room after getting new clothes on, a pair of [girl] jeans and a dark grey sweater. He jumped when he saw James on the couch and then blushed, walking in to the kitchen and making coffee. He sat crisscrossed on a barstool and held the mug of coffee in his hands for a moment, enjoying the atmosphere of his house.

Silas' dreams that night were filled with Elliot that night. Everything was so vivid, his taste, the smell of him, the way his voice sounded. It was like he was there. When Silas woke up, Elliot's voice was ringing in his ears.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:55 pm

SelfProclaimedHeroine wrote:((TIME JUMP~ Um, do you want me to start the time jump?))

Hehehehe, I didn't even notice this until after.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:06 pm

Sammy watched Daniel and his lips curved into a small smile. "Sounds good to me, just lead the way to the stores you want to go to." Sammy watched him for a moment. "Can I call you Danny?" He tilted his head to the side.

"Good to know." Derek followed Peter and when they got to the Bloody Valentine, he looked around him a little, especially when they were in the VIP room.

((Sorry for the super crappy post... :/))
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:29 pm

((Lol, that's okay.))

James woke up and almost forgot where he was. He then got up and stretched for a minute, the couch isn't always comfortable bed to sleep in sometimes. He then looked around to find Ira, which he did find in the kitchen. He noticed Ira's clothing and actually thought he was really cute in it. He shook off that thought though. "Good morning." he greeted Ira, pushing his messy hair off of his face.

Elliot woke up with no one in his bed that day, it was...odd. He wodered if Silas was still thinking about him like he was. He wanted to call Silas, see Silas again...kiss Silas again. But he wouldn't know when he would see him. All he could do was go to work at night and wait. Wait for he pretty little Silas to return to him.
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:34 pm

Ira managed a smile that was actually genuine. "Morning," he said, excitement filling his stomach along with the ghost of self-loathing that had been there before. he didn't hate himself or what he was doing. After last night, he felt fine about having James living with him. He looked over at the couch and made a face. "How did you sleep?"

Silas decided that he needed to get out of the house. He showered and got dressed before wandering the streets like he did everyday. This time, though, it was like auto-pilot. He seemed to finally snap back to attention when he was in the park. Why did he come here? Elliot. That was why.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:36 pm

Daniel nodded with smile. "I don't see why not. Sure, call me Danny." He then lead them to the downtown shops where they looked around the clothing stores, going into a couple. "So what have you been up to lately?"

Peter offered Derek a seat while everyone got ready to start the meeting. "Hello everyone," Peter greeted the crowd, taking his own spot in the room, "I know many of you are new here. But we'll leave the introductions for later. For now, I was wondering if anyone had any questions about what the Resistance stands for and what we do. Anyone?"
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:44 pm

"Okay-ish," James said with a smirk, walking closer to Ira. "a couch isn't alway the best make-shift bed. But it wasn't horrible." It also didn't help that James had other things on his mind, like Ira. He just couldn't get him out of his head. He was like a ear-worm, but it wasn't like he hated it. "Do you have anything to do today? Like work or anything?" he asked, taking a seat next to him.

Elliot stayed at his house for a long time before thinking about going to get some fresh air. So he decided to feed the ducks at the park. He grabbed a half-loaf of bread that he had leftover from his house and shoved it in a backpack of his. He then started walking towards the park, where he sat my the lake and fed the ducks. Silas on his mind like always.
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:53 pm

Ira shook his head for a second. "Nope, I'm pretty much stuck here all day," he said softly. He sounded a bit different. Not his voice, but his tone. He sounded... Better. He sounded more alive. He still sounded vulnerable, though. Maybe that was just something abut him that wouldn't change. "Do you have something do do?" He asked, cocking his head slightly.

Silas managed to find a lake in the park and stood by the edge before sitting down. Across the lake he thought he saw a person and then he looked closer and recognized them. Elliot. But he was probably imagining it. he did want to see him pretty badly.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:02 pm

James smiled at him. "No," he said in sweet voice, glad that Ira's was feeling a little better. He could tell by his tone of his voice. "we could do something today, if you'd like?"

Elliot looked acrossed the lake for a split second, seeing what he thought was Silas. He waved at him and then began walking around the lake to go see him. "Silas! Silas!" He didn't know why he was so excited to see him. It wasn't the type of excitment he normally felt either. It was...odd.
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:11 pm

Silas jumped as Elliot started walking to see him. He got up and started to walked around, too. "Hey!" He called, a wide smile on his face. Instantly, he was hit with memories from the previous night and then pushed them back as they got closer.

Ira's eyes seemed to light up a tiny bit and he shrugged. "If you want to. I wouldn't mind hanging out," he said. "Just... Not another movie," he smiled. He watched James carefully, his cheeks turning a very light pink. He was still nervous around him, especially after their kiss the night before.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:17 pm

Elliot quickly picked up pace so he met up with Silas, he didn't have enough force to stop him momentum. So he ended up probably popping Silas' personal bubble. "How's it going?" he aksed, giving Silas a goofy grin. "Having a good day so far?"

"Of course," James replied, glad that Ira was smiling. Though he did notice that Ira was still nervous around him. He had a reason to anyway. The way James came onto him last night, it should be awkward. "what would you like to do then? Besides watching a movie."
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:24 pm

Silas couldn't help but grin when Elliot did. "Um... It's been boring," he said, scratching behind his head. It was sure to be more interesting now, though. He had been waiting to see Elliot again.

Ira thought for a minute and then shrugged. "I dunno," he said. There was nothing that sounded particularly good. He kinda just wated to talk and hangout. He wasn't really a 'doer.' He liked to chill. "Is there anything that you'd like to do?" He asked, cocking his head slightly and then taking a drink of his coffee. "Oh! Do you want any coffee?" He asked.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:30 pm

"Well I guess we'll have to change that." Elliot replied, grabbing onto his hand and dragging him along with him away from the park. "C'mon, let's go get some coffee and talk."

James shook his head. "I don't care, we can just stay here if you want. And sure, coffee sounds great." he said with a small yawn, "I guess I'm not a morning persn without coffee."
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:35 pm

SelfProclaimedHeroine wrote:Edgar smiled a little more, but in the back of his mind he was curious. Why would she ask if that was what she really felt? Of course she was pretty! Couldn't she see that? "It should be obvious that I and everyone else does."
Ember shrugged. "It's just that no one's ever said something like that to me before. Ever," she said. She felt happy when he said that.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:39 pm

Edgar felt bad. Why would anyone--? Of course, it was because she was a monster in people's eyes. Just like every other freak was. That was why the Resistance was made, to stop that way of thinking. "Well, I just did. So does that make me your first?"

Dagger came back into her regular clothes and all she heard was "...does that make me your first" and her mind went straight to the gutter. For a good cause though. "Edgar you perv!" she exclaimed, before slapping Edgar in the face.
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:41 pm

(haha Dagger!lolz)
Ember was surprised when Dagger slapped Edgar in the face. "No, Dagger it's not what you think!"
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next