the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Under the Darkness

+3
daughteroflight
Team Sherlock
SelfProclaimedHeroine
7 posters

Page 14 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

Under the Darkness - Page 14 Empty Re: Under the Darkness

Post by daughteroflight Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:25 pm

SelfProclaimedHeroine wrote:Edgar gave her a smirk, almost wanting to kiss her. But that was wishful thinking. "You're most welcome, thank you for saving my friends."
Tori smiled. "It was the least I could do. After all, you are helping Dagger and me escape from the city." Her eyes gazed into his, then wandered to his lips for a second.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:28 pm

((That's okay~))

Elliot quirked an eyebrow at Silas, wondering who he was looking at. "I'm glad you like it," he said, turning his head to see the middle aged gentleman. "who's he?"

"Are you tired?" James asked, pulling back a lock of hair from Ira's face. "You can go to bed if you're tired."
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

http://alovelyworldforusall.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:30 pm

Edgar's smirk grew a little bigger. "Well, this city sucks anyway. I'll leave this place as soon as the Resistance has fulfilled their purpose." He then noticed that her eyes were on his lips, and his were on hers.
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:31 pm

Ember's eyes seemed to refuse to look at anything else. "And how long do you think that will be?" For some reason, she hoped it would be very soon.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:35 pm

Edgar's smirk seemed to fade away as he took a huge sigh. "Oh, I hope soon, but I have no idea. Police force here is getting stronger by the day, and so are we. It's only a matter of time until we have a full war on our hands."
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:36 pm

(lol, I meant in this chat)

Silas shrugged. "I'm going to assume it's some weird dude staring at two teenaged boys examining leather lingere and frilly panties," he said with a slightly crooked smile. The guy looked away when they both looked over. Silas chuckled quietly and shrugged. "You've never gotten stared at before?" He asked.

Ira pursed his lips. It was still early, but he was so tired. "I'll see you in the morning," he sighed and nodded. His face was puppy-esque, like he didn't want to but he knew he needed to. "Sleep well," he said, leaning down and kissing James' cheek lightly like he'd done the night before. Something about it just gave him a little more peace of mind.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:38 pm

Ember forced her eyes to look up to his. She hated the thought of something horrible possibly happening to him if there really was going to be a war. "Do you think you'd stand a really good chance?" She wanted to tell him so many things like how she felt right now, but she wasn't sure how he felt himself.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:53 pm

((Oh, lol I'm so dumb. XD))

Elliot gave a giggle that could've been a little too loud. "I guess so, but I never pay attention." He then turned his attention back at the sexy outfit. "I should probably go try this on, there's a dressing room in the back, so I'll be right back."

James nodded, wanting more of Ira's sweet lips. But he knew Ira was tired, and they were just starting! He needed to slow down a little on Ira. "Goodnight."
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:54 pm

Edgar let out another sigh and closed his eyes. Finally facing reality. "I don't think so, people are bigots. And always will be bigots, but...you gotta have faith in something, right?"
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:56 pm

Ember then hugged him without thinking. "Yeah, I guess so." She then pulled away, blushing a little. "Sorry, I don't know what I was doing." Though inside her, she couldn't deny she wanted to hug him again.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:59 pm

Edgar was a little surprised when Ember hugged him, but at the same time he didn't want her to let go. "It's alright, you don't need to apologize." he replied, embracing her again, petting her long red hair on her back. She smelled so nice...she looked so nice...she was just gorgeous!
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:01 pm

Ember's breath caught in her throat when he hugged her back. She closed her eyes and rested her head against his chest. She'd forgotten how good it felt to be in the arms of someone she cared for. She couldn't deny now that she had feelings for him.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:01 pm

(I'mma time jump a few hours to where they're both asleep)

Ira was shocked that he fell asleep so easily that night. Henhad nothing in his dreams for a while, just James. Then, things started to happen. Th nighmares began to rip trough him, one by one. He must've went through four by the time he jolted from his queez sized bed. It felt like he was being swallowed whole. Quietly, he stalked out to the lving room to find James, tears welling in his eyes. He shook the older boys shoulder, quietly calling his name.

Silas nodded and followed him a few steps before waiting by the doors of the changing rooms. While he stood there, he looked t the other ridiculously skinny outfits and chuckled to himself. Elliot was so confident, so self assured. Silas really admired that about him.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:15 pm

James woke up in a heighten state of mind, but his vision was still hazy. All he was able to see was Ira, who seemed to be crying out his name. "Ira?" he called out, as if he was miles away from him. Yet he still pulled him close to him and wiped away the tears from his eyes. "What's wrong? Ira?"

Elliot quickly changed out of his clothes and looked at himself in the mirror. The outfit was decent, but he didn't think he needed it. Instead, he thought it was something for just a little personal show. So what did he do? "Hey Silas, wanna come in here and take a look at this?"
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:24 pm

Silas chuckled and called back to him. "Sure, why not," he said, walking to the changing room and knocking once until Elliot let him in. His eyes widened a little bit as he took in the sight that was Elliot. "Wow," he chuckled, his eyes scanning lazily over every surface.

Ira shivered slightly and sniffled. "James," he whispered. "This might sound really stupid, but will you come sleep in my bed?" He asked, his voice shaking very slightly. "I had a nightmare." He felt completely pathetic, ninteen and asking a twenty two year old to sleep in his bed with him because of a bad dream.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:31 pm

Elliot grew a grin on his face, liking how Silas was basically drooling over him. Elliot got a little closer to him, shutting the door behind him. "You like it?" he asked, doing a little twirl around to show off.

James nodded his head, he was completely understandable at Ira's predicament. "Sure, not a problem." he replied, getting up from the couch and walking with Ira to his bedroom. He then slipped into the covers with him and began to drowse off back to sleep. "G'night, Ira."
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:08 am

"Goodnight," Ira mumbled, somehow wiggling into James' arms. It was odd, sleeping in the same bed as another man. It made him feel safer, but it also made him feel a bit abashed. He did sleep soundly that night, though, all of his nightmares gone from his head. Instead, he didn't dream. He just floated around, waking to wake up.

Silas grinned and nodded. "You look good," he said. He couldn't believe he was so strongl attracted to a man. It just wasn't how he'd ever imagine himself feeling. Did this make him gay? Silas was a bit confused.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:35 pm

James smiled wryly as he held Ira in his arms. Feeling his warmth against his body. Ira was defiantly the best thing that has ever happened to him. He was always going to be the best thing that has ever happened to him. He woke up a little bit and watched Ira sleep. He then kissed his forehead, lingering the kiss before his pulled away.

Elliot's grin grew a little bigger as he heard Silas' answer. "I'm glad you like it." he said, just planting a small peck on his lips. He didn't care, he just wanted to show some appreciation.
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:44 pm

Ira let out a small breath and turned so his back was pressed against James. He held James' arms around him, though, never wanting him to let go. Even in sleep, his desires were a bit obvious. He wondered if he blushed in his slee... Not like it mattered. His room was [hopefully] too dark to see. He felt good being in the older boys arms. Safe.

((Time jump?))

Silas blushed lightly when Elliot kissed him and it was clear in his eyes that he wanted more than the little peck. He repressed it, though. He didn;t want to be too forward. After all, they had only know each other for two days.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:48 pm

((TIME JUMP~ um...how far?))
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:49 pm

((Next morning?))
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:58 pm

((Oh, hur derp. XDDDD))

When James woke up, he was the first one to be awake. He looked at Ira's sleeping frame still in his arms. He smiled, glad that Ira was still in his embrace. He thought about waking Ira up, he thought about getting up and do something else. But none of those ideas could stand a chance to the feeling he got when he held Ira. So instead, he just kept lying there with him until Ira woke up.

Elliot noticed that Silas seemed uninterested. Which would've been fine with any other guy, but with Silas...Elliot seemed upset at the thought of Silas being bored by him. "Well, I'll get out of this and we can go."
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:14 pm

Silas' facade finally cracked and one hand caught Elliot's face, cupping it as he pressed their lips together with astounding speed. It was like he was taking a drink after a long walk, a refreshing feeling rushing through his body.

Ira rolled over before, not aware that he was still with James. His mind had been completely emptied from his dreamless sleep and he felt refreshed. He opened his eyes lazily and then they slowly widened as he took in James. "Hi," he whispered, finally remembering what had happened.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:24 pm

daughteroflight wrote:Ember's breath caught in her throat when he hugged her back. She closed her eyes and rested her head against his chest. She'd forgotten how good it felt to be in the arms of someone she cared for. She couldn't deny now that she had feelings for him.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:58 pm

Edgar smiled and held her a little closer. "Everything we'll be okay. It has to be." He felt a little pang in his heart. A little pitter patter inside of it. Was he getting feelings for her?
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next