the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Under the Darkness

+3
daughteroflight
Team Sherlock
SelfProclaimedHeroine
7 posters

Page 15 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

Under the Darkness - Page 15 Empty Re: Under the Darkness

Post by daughteroflight Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:02 pm

Ember nodded.
"I know it will be," she said. When I'm with you it's okay. she added in her mind.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:05 pm

Elliot was surprised at the kiss, but gladly received. He then let their lips smack and wasn't letting go. He wrapped his hand around Silas' waist, pulling him closer. He then pulled away their lips and whispered in a heavy voice in Silas' ear: "What was that all about?"

"Morning," James replied, gazing into Ira's eyes. He loved those eyes. When he first met him and looked into his eyes he felt like they were hollow. But now, they looked like they had a little light inside of them. "slept okay?"
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

http://alovelyworldforusall.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:11 pm

When I'm with you it's okay.
Edgar's eyes grew wider when he heard a voice inside in his head. A girl's voice. Ember's voice. Was that her thoughts? He knew he could read minds, but he didn't know he was using them at this time! ...Did she really meant that. "Can I ask you a question?"
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:13 pm

Tori looked up at him curiously.
"Yeah, sure," she replied.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:14 pm

Edgar took a breath. Afraid of what would happen if she took it the wrong way. "Do you think I could come with you and Dagger?"
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:16 pm

Ember gave him a small smile and nodded. "Yeah, sure. You can come. You probably know your way around better than I do. I definitely don't know my way around, especially being locked up most of my life."
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:19 pm

Edgar gave her a smirk. "Thank you," he replied, he then took her hand and kissed it like a gentleman. "you won't be disappointed."
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:22 pm

Ember smiled and blushed a little when he kissed her hand. "No problem," she replied. She bit her lip wondering if he had any feelings for her. She knew that she had some for him, but she didn't want to say anything and become embarressed if things weren't the same with him.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:28 pm

Silas blushed a little and shrugged. "You're kinda irresistable," Silas admitted with a coy smile. "I'm sorry," he said after a second. He liked kissing Elliot. He liked being close to him, too. He was just a little sheepish to admit it.

Ira smiled a little bit more and then nodded. "It was pretty good for the most part," he said, nuzzling his head against James. For some reason, he felt especially cuddly and he hoped James didn't mind. He hadn't felt this way in so long that it was hard to hold them back.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:46 pm

Edgar looked up at Ember, she was so pretty. Her features were so elegant and beautiful. It was almost like she was a princess from a far off land. Her eyes were gorgeous, and those lips...were irresistible. "May I ask you another question?"
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:52 pm

"Oh I see." Elliot replied coyly, playing the game. "So would you like for me to kiss you again?" At first Elliot was worried if Silas would find him revolting for saying that, so he quickly said: "Unless you don't want to."

James smirked. "That's good," He then gave Ira a kiss on the forehead, glad that he was able to become a precious thing in Ira's life in such a short amount of time. "you seem happy."
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:14 pm

Ira blushed and sat up, stretching his arms over his head and then, when he lowered his arms, he ran one hand through James' hair. Thanks for sleeping in here last night," Ira said. "You know you didn't have to you know," he said.

Silas nodded, leaning down and putting their foreheads together. "I definitely would like that," he said. Elliot was so much more skilled at kissing than he was. Silas wasn't bad, but it felt like he had kissed more.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:40 pm

SelfProclaimedHeroine wrote:Edgar looked up at Ember, she was so pretty. Her features were so elegant and beautiful. It was almost like she was a princess from a far off land. Her eyes were gorgeous, and those lips...were irresistible. "May I ask you another question?"
Ember looked at him and nodded slightly.
"Yes, what is it?" she asked.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:54 pm

SelfProclaimedHeroine wrote:Daniel nodded with smile. "I don't see why not. Sure, call me Danny." He then lead them to the downtown shops where they looked around the clothing stores, going into a couple. "So what have you been up to lately?"

Peter offered Derek a seat while everyone got ready to start the meeting. "Hello everyone," Peter greeted the crowd, taking his own spot in the room, "I know many of you are new here. But we'll leave the introductions for later. For now, I was wondering if anyone had any questions about what the Resistance stands for and what we do. Anyone?"

A small grin spread across Sammy's lips. "Awesome." Sammy followed Daniel, the grin still across his lips. He glanced at Daniel and shrugged. "I haven't really been up to anything, or at least nothing interesting. What about you, what have you been up to?"

Derek sat down and crossed his arms, his eyes locking on Peter. He listened as Peter spoke and his mind started to race. "What does the Resistance stand for?" Derek spoke up, asking a question that kept spinning around in his head. He was curious about the group, especially if he was going to help them. His gaze turned slightly curious as he watched Peter.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:47 pm

James shook his head. "But I wanted to." He held back the other sentence: But I want to always be in this bed. It seemed to soon for that, so he kept silent. "So can I ask you something?"

Elliot was grinning his best when Silas spoke those words. It was as if he was just teasing him. He then cupped Silas' face and kissed his with intensity.
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:02 pm

Ira watched him with a small smile. "Yeah?" He asked, cocking his head slightly. He foundhimself laying back down next to James, not ready to get up yet. He was comoftable just laying her with him. His eyes shined with a muted curiousity.

Silas was pleasantly surprised as Elliot didn't hesitate to kiss him hard, fiery. He kissed him back, their tongues wrapping together for a minute. It was odd, great, and exhilirating because they were in a public place, though hidden by the wall.

Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:03 pm

daughteroflight wrote:
SelfProclaimedHeroine wrote:Edgar looked up at Ember, she was so pretty. Her features were so elegant and beautiful. It was almost like she was a princess from a far off land. Her eyes were gorgeous, and those lips...were irresistible. "May I ask you another question?"
Ember looked at him and nodded slightly.
"Yes, what is it?" she asked.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:05 pm

Edgar took a long sigh before he said the words, feeling like he may be going over the edge. "Can I kiss you?"
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:16 pm

Ember blinked a couple of times, trying to think if she heard exactly what he said. He wants to...kiss me? She smiled and nodded. "Yes, you can kiss me," she replied.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:58 pm

daughteroflight wrote:Ember blinked a couple of times, trying to think if she heard exactly what he said. He wants to...kiss me? She smiled and nodded. "Yes, you can kiss me," she replied.

Edgar smiled wryly and leaned in a little closer, letting their lips brush. He hesitated before going all in, feeling like he shouldn't be doing this. There was probably a good reason why. But he just couldn't stop his attraction to Ember. So he kissed her softly, keeping the hard passionate kisses back.
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:59 pm

Avery wrote:Ira watched him with a small smile. "Yeah?" He asked, cocking his head slightly. He foundhimself laying back down next to James, not ready to get up yet. He was comoftable just laying her with him. His eyes shined with a muted curiousity.

Silas was pleasantly surprised as Elliot didn't hesitate to kiss him hard, fiery. He kissed him back, their tongues wrapping together for a minute. It was odd, great, and exhilirating because they were in a public place, though hidden by the wall.

Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:09 pm

smellzlyknirvana wrote:
SelfProclaimedHeroine wrote:Daniel nodded with smile. "I don't see why not. Sure, call me Danny." He then lead them to the downtown shops where they looked around the clothing stores, going into a couple. "So what have you been up to lately?"

Peter offered Derek a seat while everyone got ready to start the meeting. "Hello everyone," Peter greeted the crowd, taking his own spot in the room, "I know many of you are new here. But we'll leave the introductions for later. For now, I was wondering if anyone had any questions about what the Resistance stands for and what we do. Anyone?"

A small grin spread across Sammy's lips. "Awesome." Sammy followed Daniel, the grin still across his lips. He glanced at Daniel and shrugged. "I haven't really been up to anything, or at least nothing interesting. What about you, what have you been up to?"

Derek sat down and crossed his arms, his eyes locking on Peter. He listened as Peter spoke and his mind started to race. "What does the Resistance stand for?" Derek spoke up, asking a question that kept spinning around in his head. He was curious about the group, especially if he was going to help them. His gaze turned slightly curious as he watched Peter.

Daniel pondered for a moment, then shrugged his shoulders. "I guess I haven't either, just recently moved to another apartment." He then thought about something interesting to talk about. "I guess I could do something interesting with you later?

"The Resistance is a group of people with special abilities that have been in any way shunned by society. Be it abuse, neglect, racism, name it and we got it. But these people are standing up, standing up for what we believe for. And that belief is that we can all live together, without anyone being less than the other." Peter replied, keeping his eyes on Derek. He wasn't sure if Derek was going to join or not, but at this point he didn't care. All he care about is that Derek knew that he had people who believed in him and what he said.
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:11 pm

SelfProclaimedHeroine wrote:
daughteroflight wrote:Ember blinked a couple of times, trying to think if she heard exactly what he said. He wants to...kiss me? She smiled and nodded. "Yes, you can kiss me," she replied.

Edgar smiled wryly and leaned in a little closer, letting their lips brush. He hesitated before going all in, feeling like he shouldn't be doing this. There was probably a good reason why. But he just couldn't stop his attraction to Ember. So he kissed her softly, keeping the hard passionate kisses back.
Ember leaned closer to him, smiling a lot on the inside. Her hands came up and wrapped around his neck pulling her closer to him.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:13 pm

James nodded with a smirk. "I know this sounds odd, but..." he held onto Ira a little tighter, "...I believe you're the best thing that has happened to me yet."

Elliot let the kiss grew. He then let go, his breath raspy and his eyes glazed hazy. "...That was better than last time."
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:19 pm

Edgar carefully wrapped around her waist as he took his time for the kiss to subside. He didn't know why he was being so sheepish, mostly because the fact that he was normally a suave guy. But he guess he might actually falling for her.
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next