the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Under the Darkness

+3
daughteroflight
Team Sherlock
SelfProclaimedHeroine
7 posters

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

Under the Darkness - Page 17 Empty Re: Under the Darkness

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:45 pm

Elliot blushed a little at the unexpected kiss and then the sudden dash that Silas had made. So when he left he chuckled and laughed his way out of the outfit and back into his clothes, he then got out of the room and met up with Silas. "Well let's go ring this and a few more things up and get going." he then let out a giggle. "I'm running low on condoms and lube anyway."

James held Ira in his arms and kissed the top of his head, feeling so alive. He was so lucky that he had picked Ira that day. If he had not took a leap of faith with himself, he would've never been in this bed, this embrace, this...wonderful person. "I like you, Ira."
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

http://alovelyworldforusall.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:47 pm

Edgar had a faint fluster in his cheeks at the compliments he was getting about his food. "Let's just say my mom helped me to be a better cook." he said, then turning to Ember. "And I'm glad you both like it."

Dagger kept eating for a minute before remembering: "Hey, when do we get our fake IDs again?"
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:50 pm

Ember had totally forgotten about the IDs. She smiled inwardly when she remembered Edgar wanted to come with them. I wonder if he already has a fake ID if he helps people to get out of here.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:57 pm

Silas looked away, his cheeks flaring. He may have been into kissing and that kind of thing, but just hearing about that kinda thing embarrassed him. He was still a virgin. That was the most embarrassing fact of all.

Ira rested his head against James' chest and sighed. "I like you, too," he said quietly. His lips were curled into a wide smiled and he felt safe. He felt wanted laying in James' arms. He just wanted to lay here forever.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:01 pm

NinjaBells wrote:Serina gasped, her eyes locking on the boy who'd ran into her as she let a veil hair fall in her face. "Um..Oh...It's ...its okay." She muttered dropping her eyes to the sidewalk.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:34 pm

daughteroflight wrote:Ember had totally forgotten about the IDs. She smiled inwardly when she remembered Edgar wanted to come with them. I wonder if he already has a fake ID if he helps people to get out of here.

Edgar nodded at Dagger. "I do have the IDs, and I have my own." He then took a sip of his juice glass. "Just let me cut some loose ties here and I'll get you guys out of here."

Dagger nodded and stayed quiet. Though she couldn't keep herself from the excitement inside, she was just ecstatic that she was going to go and see the world!
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:34 pm

Avery wrote:Silas looked away, his cheeks flaring. He may have been into kissing and that kind of thing, but just hearing about that kinda thing embarrassed him. He was still a virgin. That was the most embarrassing fact of all.

Ira rested his head against James' chest and sighed. "I like you, too," he said quietly. His lips were curled into a wide smiled and he felt safe. He felt wanted laying in James' arms. He just wanted to lay here forever.

Elliot noticed Silas' embarrassment, knowing why he was that way. But he was surprised too, he would've thought that he would've had his cherry popped by now. Then again, just 'cause Elliot's was when he was young...didn't mean everyone did. "I-I mean I don't have to! I can get it later!" now he was getting fluster. "Let's just go, 'kay?"

James rested his head back and rubbed his hand up and down Ira's back. He was loving every minute of this feeling in his heart. After a couple moments, James spoke once again. "Hey Ira?"
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:35 pm

NinjaBells wrote:
NinjaBells wrote:Serina gasped, her eyes locking on the boy who'd ran into her as she let a veil hair fall in her face. "Um..Oh...It's ...its okay." She muttered dropping her eyes to the sidewalk.

Robert gave her a slight but gentle smile. Seeing how pretty she looked--and the fact that he didn't want to jog anymore--Robert decided that he might struck up a conversation. "My name's Robert." he extended a hand towards her, "Yours?"
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:41 pm

SelfProclaimedHeroine wrote:
daughteroflight wrote:Ember had totally forgotten about the IDs. She smiled inwardly when she remembered Edgar wanted to come with them. I wonder if he already has a fake ID if he helps people to get out of here.

Edgar nodded at Dagger. "I do have the IDs, and I have my own." He then took a sip of his juice glass. "Just let me cut some loose ties here and I'll get you guys out of here."

Dagger nodded and stayed quiet. Though she couldn't keep herself from the excitement inside, she was just ecstatic that she was going to go and see the world!
Ember smiled at the thought of getting out of the city. She was excited to finally get away from everything here, but she could be patient for however long it took for Edgar to get the IDs. "Thank you for helping us, Edgar. It means a lot to me."
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:53 pm

Serina stared at his hand for a moment before hesitantly taking it in hers. "Name right." She muttered to herself then glanced up at his face. "Serina." She then quickly pulled her hand back and stuffed it in her pocket.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:19 pm

daughteroflight wrote:
SelfProclaimedHeroine wrote:

Ember smiled at the thought of getting out of the city. She was excited to finally get away from everything here, but she could be patient for however long it took for Edgar to get the IDs. "Thank you for helping us, Edgar. It means a lot to me."
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:24 am

SelfProclaimedHeroine wrote:Daniel pondered for a moment, then shrugged his shoulders. "I guess I haven't either, just recently moved to another apartment." He then thought about something interesting to talk about. "I guess I could do something interesting with you later?

"The Resistance is a group of people with special abilities that have been in any way shunned by society. Be it abuse, neglect, racism, name it and we got it. But these people are standing up, standing up for what we believe for. And that belief is that we can all live together, without anyone being less than the other." Peter replied, keeping his eyes on Derek. He wasn't sure if Derek was going to join or not, but at this point he didn't care. All he care about is that Derek knew that he had people who believed in him and what he said.

Sammy nodded as Daniel spoke. He glanced at Daniel out of the corner of his eye. "Sounds good to me. What interesting thing would we do?" He turned his full gaze on Daniel, a small amount of curiosity in them. He liked the idea of doing something with Daniel, but was curious as to what he had in mind.

Derek listened, his eyes locked on Peter. He was surprised to hear Peter talk the way he was and it grabbed Derek's attention. He also liked the way Peter was talking. He didn't know if it was what seemed like determination or what, but he was starting to like the Resistance more and more. He was really leaning toward the idea of joining and helping with Peter's plan.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:15 pm

((Hey guys! Sorry I was gone!))

Edgar smiled at Ember, he believed she was very genuine with her words. He was really falling for Ember, and it was a good feeling. "How about I take you two shopping? You guys look like you could use some new clothes, besides the ones I got you yesterday."

Dagger nodded her head, "Yeah! That sounds awesome!" she then finished the rest of her breakfast. Nearly inhaling it!

Robert gave her a wryly smile, letting the hand shake linger a little too long on his end. She was really pretty, he couldn't help but gawk! Despite Robert's coldness, he did have a weakness towards pretty girls. "So uh, you headed somewhere?"

Daniel relaxed a bit, pondering about what he and Sammy could do together that wasn't so...superficial. "Well, what are things you like to do?" Feeling silly that he asked such a broad question, he decided to reword it. "I mean, where are your favorite places to go around here?"

Peter finished speaking and wrapped up the meeting with some other superficial business and dismissed everyone except Derek. "So, did you enjoy the talk?" he asked, pushing his hair out of his face. "You seemed interested enough."
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:12 pm

SelfProclaimedHeroine wrote:Elliot noticed Silas' embarrassment, knowing why he was that way. But he was surprised too, he would've thought that he would've had his cherry popped by now. Then again, just 'cause Elliot's was when he was young...didn't mean everyone did. "I-I mean I don't have to! I can get it later!" now he was getting fluster. "Let's just go, 'kay?"

James rested his head back and rubbed his hand up and down Ira's back. He was loving every minute of this feeling in his heart. After a couple moments, James spoke once again. "Hey Ira?"

Silas smiled a little to himself and shrugged. "Get whatever you want now if you want it," he said. "I'm not a baby. I can be exposed to these things," he said with a slightly joking smile on his face. He really didn't mind if he did something like that. Anyway, he was eighteen. old enough.

"Yeah?" Ira asked, cocking his head slightly. Hie eyes went up to meet James' with a slight glint. He felt something for this boy and he was scared. He could explain it and it was something he'd never felt.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:08 am

Sammy thought about all the places he liked to go and stroked his chin as if he had a goatee. "Well, I would say that my favorite places are places like parks and fields as weird as it sounds, but I love nature. What are you're favorite places to go, Danny?"

Derek thought about it for a minute. He had enjoyed the meeting and liked everything that the Resistance stood for. Honestly, he was pretty positive that he wanted to help Peter tearing down the city. "I did enjoy it. Consider me in on your plans, Mr. Caine."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:10 pm

Elliot blushed a little more. He couldn't believe that he said something like that to someone he just met yesterday! Then again, when did he ever care other people's reaction to him? He was a incubus! He was a sexual deviant, either people deal with it or not. But Elliot was actually worried about what Silas thought about him. Which made Elliot get the chills. "How 'bout we go somewhere else? I have a couple of other errands to do anyway. If you're okay with tagging along?"

"I'm thinking about going to grab a couple things from my apartment, wanna come with?" he said with a wryly smile on his face. James was trying to play it off cool but he was still nervous around Ira. Always afraid he'll screw this thing he had just created with Ira. He had to be cool, he just had to. "You know, just something to do. Get some fresh air maybe."
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:21 pm

Daniel chuckled a little when Sammy called him Danny. Nobody had ever called him that before, but Daniel didn't seem to care. In fact, as he thought about it, he actually like the way their names went together. Sammy and Danny. Danny and Sammy. Their names went together so many times that he almost forgot to answer Sammy's question. "I like that idea, going to the park seems like a good idea. Why don't we go now?"

Peter gave his new acquaintance a sly fox-like smile. Extending his hand to Derek. "Let's shake on it then." Peter then added, "Would you like to accompany me to dinner then? It'll be my treat."
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:37 pm

Sammy watched Daniel curiously, ever patient, waiting for his answer. As he waited, his mind started to race a little and he realized he liked being around Daniel. He smiled when Daniel spoke. "I like that idea too. Sounds good to me." Sammy offered a grin and motioned for Daniel to lead the way.

Derek took Peter's extended hand, shaking it. He held on to a little longer than necessary, enjoying the softness of Peter's skin. He dropped Peter's hand and nodded, hoping to keep from blushing, hoping to keep a mask of cool on. "I suppose I'll accompany you, Mr. Caine."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:13 pm

Daniel grinned back as they walked to the park that wasn't too far off where they initially were. Daniel stayed mostly quiet throughout the little walk, mostly wondering what on Earth he was doing. Was he actually going to the park with a stranger? Had he become mad? Daniel didn't feel any different, so he didn't believe he went crazy. He did feel glad that he was with Sammy, so...was he feeling different? "So how long have you lived in this city?" Daniel asked, staring at the concrete as they got closer to the park. "I pretty must just got here."

Peter nodded and ushered Derek to his car from before and took him to a very luxurious restaurant that resided in uptown of Nirvana. The restaurant was actually founded by one of the Resistance members that had passed away a couple weeks ago from a gun shot. But he and Peter were great friends, so the family always allowed Peter to come in without a reservation. They both went inside the eatery and the waiter asked them what they wanted to drink while he gave them the nicely decorated menus. "I'd like a glass of red wine." he replied to the waiter, keeping silent while waiting for Derek to reply back to the waiter.
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:22 pm

SelfProclaimedHeroine wrote:((Hey guys! Sorry I was gone!))

Edgar smiled at Ember, he believed she was very genuine with her words. He was really falling for Ember, and it was a good feeling. "How about I take you two shopping? You guys look like you could use some new clothes, besides the ones I got you yesterday."

Dagger nodded her head, "Yeah! That sounds awesome!" she then finished the rest of her breakfast. Nearly inhaling it!

Robert gave her a wryly smile, letting the hand shake linger a little too long on his end. She was really pretty, he couldn't help but gawk! Despite Robert's coldness, he did have a weakness towards pretty girls. "So uh, you headed somewhere?"

Daniel relaxed a bit, pondering about what he and Sammy could do together that wasn't so...superficial. "Well, what are things you like to do?" Feeling silly that he asked such a broad question, he decided to reword it. "I mean, where are your favorite places to go around here?"

Peter finished speaking and wrapped up the meeting with some other superficial business and dismissed everyone except Derek. "So, did you enjoy the talk?" he asked, pushing his hair out of his face. "You seemed interested enough."
Ember smiled at him. "Yeah, sure. That would be nice," she replied. She then finished her food quietly and smiling at Dagger like she was her little sister.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:50 pm

Edgar waited patiently for the other two to finish eating and then ushered them back outside where he took them to a large department clothing store. Though he was a guy, he knew vaguely what a girl's style is by looking at them. You could say it was probably a judging aspect of his personality. Either way he entered the store with them and--with a wave of his hand--said: "Enjoy with your heart's content."

Dagger looked around the large clothing store, basically breathless. She had never been into any kind of store, or anywhere this fancy. If she was alone, she would've fell to her knees and cried. For a moment, well since she met Ember and Edgar, she felt like she belonged somewhere. All her life in this city she never felt needed or wanted. She just felt like some street rat. But now... "Woah..."
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:43 am

SelfProclaimedHeroine wrote:Daniel grinned back as they walked to the park that wasn't too far off where they initially were. Daniel stayed mostly quiet throughout the little walk, mostly wondering what on Earth he was doing. Was he actually going to the park with a stranger? Had he become mad? Daniel didn't feel any different, so he didn't believe he went crazy. He did feel glad that he was with Sammy, so...was he feeling different? "So how long have you lived in this city?" Daniel asked, staring at the concrete as they got closer to the park. "I pretty must just got here."

Peter nodded and ushered Derek to his car from before and took him to a very luxurious restaurant that resided in uptown of Nirvana. The restaurant was actually founded by one of the Resistance members that had passed away a couple weeks ago from a gun shot. But he and Peter were great friends, so the family always allowed Peter to come in without a reservation. They both went inside the eatery and the waiter asked them what they wanted to drink while he gave them the nicely decorated menus. "I'd like a glass of red wine." he replied to the waiter, keeping silent while waiting for Derek to reply back to the waiter.

Sammy was quiet, his gaze shifting from the ground to Daniel and back again. It was a cycle that kept repeating itself as they walked and he found himself wondering what Daniel was thinking about, what Daniel thought about him. Normally, he never cared that much about what people thought of him and it made his mind whirl around more. Why did he care what one person thought? It actually took him a moment to realize Daniel had asked a question. "I haven't been here very long, about a month, maybe two," he said finally. This time when his eyes lifted to glance at Daniel, they stayed locked on him.

Derek followed Peter to the car, watching out the window as they drove. For him to actually be going someplace with this man, it meant that Derek trusted him... His mind started to race over that while he watched out the window and he was only pulled out his thoughts when they pulled into the restaurant. He looked around him, stunned by the luxury of the place. He finally was knocked out of his silence by the waiter asking what he wanted. "Uh, I'll have a coke," he said. Once the waiter had left, his eyes locked on Peter.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:28 pm

Daniel nodded unconsciously at Sammy and shoved his hands deep into his pockets. He had a strange thought that he should hold Sammy's hand, but he brushed off. Daniel tended to have odd, skewered thoughts at times when he was nervous. He thought to himself that he was still too nervous, but when he looked over at Sammy...he looked nervous too. He noticed that Sammy's eyes were locked onto him, which gave him a slight blush across his cheeks. "Well, that's interesting. So we're both new here..." he said just to speak, rubbing his the back of his neck.

The waiter wrote down the order of drinks and rushed off, leaving Peter and Derek alone at the table. Peter noticed Derek was keeping his eyes on him. He smirked joyfully at Derek. "So tell me something about yourself, Derek." Peter said with a amusing tone, keeping his eyes down. Yet still able to look into Derek's eyes. "Like how long have you been in Nirvana?"
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:53 pm

Sammy continued to watch Daniel, his mind still going in circles. Without a doubt, he found himself nervous around Daniel. He was worried that he might do or say something wrong. When Daniel looked up, Sammy looked down, embarrassed that he was caught staring at Daniel. "Yep." Quiet fell over them for a few moments before Sammy spoke again. "Tell me something about you, Danny," he said softly. He also looked back up at Daniel.

Derek continued to keep his eyes on Peter. He thought about Peter's question for a moment, his expression turning thoughtful. "I have been in Nirvana for about a year, I guess. Tell me, how long have you been in Nirvana, Mr. Caine?" Derek's eyes held a slight curiosity to them.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:21 pm

Daniel smiled again when he heard "Danny" come out of Sammy's lips. "Well, I guess I could say that I'm not a very athletic person." he said, thinking of something random. But then it took a spark of his memories. "I remember times where I was told to do these endurance tests, and I could barely survive them. But I do remember if I did well, they..." Then the bad images came back up. Daniel stopped walking abruptly. "...they..." He could remember it all distinctly. His screams, the shoves, the pain...he shook his head violently. But nearly forgot that he was in public, with Sammy standing there probably dumbfounded. "...sorry."

Peter kept his eyes on Derek as the waiter came with their drinks. Even then he looked deeply into Derek's eyes as he took a sip of his wine. "I've lived here all my life," he then set down the glass and leaned forward, letting his elbows support him as they sat on the table. "Nirvana has been a place for people like us longer than you would think."

SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next