the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't Fight This Anymore Deviation

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Can't Fight This Anymore Deviation - Page 5 Empty Re: Can't Fight This Anymore Deviation

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:44 pm

Blake went to his window and watched her run down the street through the rain. He had to lock the bedroom door so that he wouldn't go after her, flopping back on his bed. Blah.

At least she was out of his life now, or so he thought.

Back to top Go down

Can't Fight This Anymore Deviation - Page 5 Empty Re: Can't Fight This Anymore Deviation

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:55 pm

The next morning Alice found herself at the base of a tree, a muddy mess. She was shivering, chilled to the bone while fresh blood mixed with the muddy water. It was still raining lightly, just enough to sort of clean her. Her pills were out now, she had taken the last of them that night which left her wanting, aching for more. Tears streamed down her cheeks and she flinched as figures passed by her on the path a bit higher. She was down in the same grove of trees that Blake had pulled her from before, having not been able to find a safe place to stay in the city.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:31 pm

Blake rode through the park on his skateboard, hands in the pockets of his baggy, blue sweatshirt. He had felt the need to get out of the house, seeing Alice wherever he looked in the place. Some chick he hardly knew was haunting his house.

He passed by Alice, but then stopped and turned around on his board. He came to a halt in front of her, and raised an eyebrow. She was real, not just some ghost-like memory forged in the wallpaper. After all, he wasn't at home.

"Looks like you're better off now," He said sarcastically, but didn't move. She looked hurt, more hurt than before. Bloody and dirty and...but he wouldn't touch her or make him come back with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:40 pm

Alice flinched at his words curling in on herself. "I couldn't find a safe place fast enough," she muttered quietly, her eyes almost vacant. She didn't know why she was telling him this, it didn't make any sense to. He would just yell at her again, assume she was being proud and vain when she was only trying to protect herself. There was no point in talking to him. But...somehow it made her feel just a little better.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:43 pm

"A safe place? You were at a safe place, Alice," Blake said, a little bit of agitation creeping into his voice. She couldn't appreciate what he'd tried to do for her. He didn't even know her, yet he'd brought her to the hospital AND offered her somewhere to stay. Last time he did good deeds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:50 pm

Alice looked up at him, brow knit together. "And how do I know that?" She asked softly. "You act like I should trust you, but why? Why should I when all the men in my life have never done anything but hurt me? Take my body from me and..." her voice trailed off as she stared at him. "There is no such thing as safe..." she decided, curling back in on herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:09 pm

"Would it make you feel better if I said I don't find your body attractive in the least? Because if I don't like your body, I won't steal it. I never even thought of that. I just want to help you." Sometimes Blake had to be blatantly honest and harsh to get his point across to people. People like Alice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:15 pm

Alice stared at him. Though the comment didn't help, she gave a small nod. She knew that most times it had nothing to do with her body. It was just that she was female and weak. Her hands curled around the damp fabric that clung to her as she tried to get the shaking to stop. She didn't know what to say to him. She knew if she asked him why he wanted to help, he'd be mad again, and making anyone mad was the last thing she wanted to do. So she just watched him, wondering what he would do next.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:24 pm

"Do you want me to leave you here? Do you really want to be abandoned again?" Blake asked, after taking a deep breath. He watched her carefully, her and her blood-stained self.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:27 pm

Alice thought for a moment, her mind clear enough of the drugs to let logic sink in. She was probably better off with him. She shook her head and watched him carefully. "I will go with you," she said quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5