the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't Fight This Anymore Deviation

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Can't Fight This Anymore Deviation - Page 2 Empty Re: Can't Fight This Anymore Deviation

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:20 pm

Alice thought for a moment as she tried to remember the address to the train station. All she could remember was the address to her alleyway though. "Um, 124 Lincoln St." The alley would be alright for now, she could walk to the train station from there....hopefully.

Back to top Go down

Can't Fight This Anymore Deviation - Page 2 Empty Re: Can't Fight This Anymore Deviation

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:24 pm

Blake gave her an odd look, but didn't question that as he drove towards the 'address'. But as they neared it, he realized she couldn't possibly live here. "What's your REAL address?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:29 pm

Alice glanced at him and bit her lip. She really didn't want to go home..."968 Kellington," she said, finally remembering the address to the train station. Maybe he wouldn't question that one. She really hoped he didn't and that this time he would actually stop so she could get out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:05 pm

Blake sighed. "That's not a real address, either. Look, I'm not trying to stalk you or anything, I just want to make sure you sleep safe tonight."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:09 pm

"I'll be safer there than at home," Alice muttered, though forgot he could probably still hear her. She sighed and ran a hand through her hair and looked over at him. "My house is right by the train tracks. I can walk to it from there."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:16 pm

"Fine. But don't blame me if you aren't safe at all," Blake grumbled, starting off towards the second address. He didn't understand why he cared so much...he didn't even know her name.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:29 pm

When he pulled over she got out as quickly as possible with a muttered thanks. She winced, her body not liking her quick movements. She shut the door and waited till he started to drive away before she turned and went towards the train yard to find an empty boxcar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:33 pm

Blake sighed as he drove off, silently praying that nothing horrible happened....

(Sorry for that terrible post xP)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:52 pm

It didn't take long for Alice to be running down the road as fast as she could with her wounded side. Apparently everyone had the same idea about the box cars. She skidded around a light post, the man who was chasing her accidently running into it. She glanced back and looked foreward just in time to run into a car that was sitting at a stop light. She stood and groaned then ran around it, not even noticing that the boy inside was the same one that had dropped her off (if that's ok). She ran down the sidewalk, the man up and gaining on her now. Crud! Without looking, she ran out into the street in an effort to cross it. A car skidded to a stop as she crossed, hitting her just hard enough to knock her to the ground. Oh Gaia you have to be kidding me...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:56 pm

Blake felt something against his car, then saw figures running down the street...

WAS THAT THE GIRL FROM EARLIER? Without thinking, he jumped out of his car and ran down to see her pushed over by a car. Dammit, dammit, dammit. This was all his fault. He should have made sure she went home.

He quickly pulled her out of the way then called 911.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:59 pm

Alice groaned, her mind spinning. Great. A concusion. Exactly what she needed. She reached up and rubbed her temple after what felt like forever of trying to get her limbs to work again. The ambulance showed up about ten minutes later, the man from earlier gone. As the loaded her onto the streacher her eyes flew open and she looked scared beyond belief.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:12 pm

They let Blake onto the ambulance, too, even though he wasn't family. Mostly because he was the only one that would take responsibility for her. When Alice's eyes opened he put a finger to his lips. "Shh."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:01 pm

Alice looked at him, her eyes begging for an explination, begging for help. "Help," she said quietly as the paramedics rushed around to get everything taken care of. "I-I can't be in here, please," her pleas cut off as the paramedic got into the ambulance, her eyes shutting almost as quickly as they had opened. She tried to ignore the medic as he lifted the sleeve of her shirt to insert the IV. She could hear him gasp slightly and she groaned internally. Her arm was riddled with cuts and more bruises, most of which were black and in the shape of a hand. She felt the man then go and lift up the middle of her shirt, and check most of the rest of her body, keeping her modest as he did so. Her whole body seemed to be covered with the same marks, along with cigerette burns. They got to the hospital with the medic murmering curses and insults to whoever had put the marks on Alice. They wheeled her to a room after making sure she was stable and left her with Blake, just until she woke up. As soon as they left, Alice's eyes flew open and she looked at him. "Get me out of here, please?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:56 pm

Blake shook his head down at her, hands stuffed in his pockets. "They're going to help you. They won't hurt you. And I can stay here if you want. But you HAVE to stay."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:02 pm

"Just...don't tell my parents..." Alice bit her lip and sighed, looking down at the needle. Her eyes began to water with tears as panic rised in her. "C-can I at least take the IV out? Please?" She asked as he breathing quickened, her eyes wide with fear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:04 pm

"No," Blake scoffed. "That's what's keeping you alive. Don't you want to be alive?" He ignored the comment about her parents. He wouldn't tell them? Yeah, right. They deserved to know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:11 pm

Alice wanted to say no, but at the same time she knew it would get her in even more trouble. She tried to think around the needle, trying to figure out how to distract him enough for her to be able to take it out. It scared her and reminded her of way to many things. She didn't want it, or its contents, in her body. "Don't tell my parents," she said again, moving her hand over to rub her arm. "Pleas? You have to promise me," her eyes filled with a different kind of fear when she mentioned her parents. It wasn't the same as a phobia of a needle. No, this was a deep fear from which all her other fears stemmed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:02 am

"Why don't you want them to know?" Blake asked. His blue eyes narrowed slightly. What would they do? Wouldn't they be glad someone was helping their daughter heal?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:05 am

Alice searched his eyes for a long time, tears ready to over flow. Which, they did, falling slowly down her cheeks. "Because...." she glanced down at herself and back at him, biting her lip. "They'll hurt me." Her voice was soft and almost sounded childish, but it was filled with fear and pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:09 am

"Hurt...you? Why?" He asked, not getting it. "Why would they hurt you, when you're already hurt?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:20 am

Alice blinked as she stared at him, not understanding how he wasn't getting it. "They did this to me!" she finally spit out. "I've been trying to hide from them for the last five days! If they find out I'm in here they'll go balistic because I'm costing them money! I shouldn't be here. It's a bad thing." Her hand had moved to the IV, gently sliding it out of her skin while she was talking. She couldn't help the small sigh of relief as it left her skin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:22 am

But Blake caught her slide it out and gritted his teeth. She had a point, though. That maybe she shouldn't be here. "Fine. Then I'm taking you to another doctor."
He looked out the window of the hospital. They were on a corner room, so there was a fire escape. Perfect. He slid the window up and open.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:31 am

Alice blinked, looking at him in disbelief. Were they....sneaking out? "What are you doing?" She asked, letting the IV drop to the ground. She was to busy being distracted by his actions to really notice, and honestly didn't care if she got caught. She hated needles, and for good reason.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:32 am

Blake jerked his head in the direction of the window. "Getting you out. There's a fire escape, we can climb down into the parking lot and ...we'll figure out how to get away, from there."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:39 am

Alice looked at him for a minute longer before unhooking herself and slipping back into her clothes. She quickly went over to him as she pulled her shirt down, a little unsteady on her feet as she went. She didn't need told twice. As soon as she got there she was out the window and down the fire escape as fast as she could without falling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next