the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't Fight This Anymore Deviation

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Can't Fight This Anymore Deviation - Page 3 Empty Re: Can't Fight This Anymore Deviation

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:41 am

Blake slid through the window, tugging it down behind them, then followed her down the fire escape. His eyes stayed glued to her, not about to let her out of his sight. He was getting her to a /different/ doctor, but not letting her go. She needed to be treated by someone who knew about this sort of thing.

Back to top Go down

Can't Fight This Anymore Deviation - Page 3 Empty Re: Can't Fight This Anymore Deviation

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:53 am

Alice looked around as soon as her feet hit the concrete. She glanced back at Blake and almost made a break for it, but stopped. For some reason she felt like she owed him, not that she did. So she waited for him like a good girl, rubbing her arm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:58 am

Blake reached her at the bottom and looked her over. Would she be strong enough to walk? Probably not. And she probably wouldn't let him carry her, either. He sighed and called for a taxi. "Ten minute wait."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:00 pm

"What?" Alice asked looking totally confused. She had never been in a taxi before, nor had she ever tried to hail one. She just ran. Always running. She glanced at him. "Do you know how to get to where ever we are going?" As they stood there, a man came stumbling down the road. He looked high, his hair salt and peppered with age. Her eyes went wide with fear and she looked at Blake, trying to decide what to do. As he neared, she did the only thing she could think to do. She kissed Blake, her hair falling and hiding her face as she wrapped her arms around him, coaxing him to kiss her back. Kiss me, please! Just until he leaves! Her thoughts were frantic as she tried to keep herself hidden.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:23 pm

"What the fuck?" Blake said, pulling away and giving her a really weird look. Where the hell did she get the idea he'd want to kiss her? He didn't even know her name. Why was he even HELPING her?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:28 pm

"Just shut up for a moment and kiss me ok?" Alice's eyes fell on the salt and peppered man that was still coming their way. "Please?" Her eyes were filled with fear as she mouthed "That's my father."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:36 pm

Blake glanced and saw the man, what the girl said about him, then gave in and kissed her. He tried not to think about it as he did, though. Just because he didn't...want this girl that way. (Yet)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:39 pm

Alice kissed him, her arms wrapping around his neck as she waited for her father to pass. It seemed to take longer than she wanted it to, either that or she didn't really notice if he had passed or not. She was caught up in the kiss. It was weird...but nice. Not like the ones she was use to. She peeked and saw that her father was at the end of the block and turning around the corner. As soon as he was out of sight she let go and quickly moved away, wrapping her arms around herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:45 pm

Blake gave her a glance and took a step away from her, letting out a deep breath and running a hand through his hair. He checked his watch. "We still have ten minutes..."

He glanced around and spotted a bench, sitting down and nodding for her to sit beside him. "I think you owe me a ...story."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:48 pm

Alice looked at him, debating if it was safe to sit beside him. She reluctantly moved over to the bench, sitting on the edge. "What kind of story?" She asked, knowing he wanted her life story, although she wasn't exactly ready to give it up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:51 pm

"Well, you should explain your dad to me, why you're so afraid of him...and maybe finally tell me your name?" Blake said, raising an eyebrow at her and laying his arm across the back of the bench. Good thing Alice was on the edge so she didn't get creeped out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:54 pm

Alice tightened her arms around her middle and looked down at her knees. "Alice. My name is Alice," she said quietly. "...He did this to me," jestures to herself. "Him and his girlfriend..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:56 pm

"Alice. Like Alice in Wonderland," Blake muttered. "And...he did that to you?" Blake felt a little burst of anger at that, but took a deep breath. "Good thing you're out of there now then, right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:02 pm

Alice gave a small nod, her eyes still on her knees. "I was taken when I was four...but he ended up getting me back...." She swallowed hard, tears pricking at her eyes as she talked. She didn't know why she was telling him all this. "H-he turned me into a junky...and used me...and sold me for drugs..." Her arms tightened around herself, her fingers ripping at the cuts on her hips, wishing some of them would open.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:09 pm

Blake's anger built, then fell, and his voice was soft. "I'm sorry, Alice..." He wanted to put his arm around her and comfort her, but held back. She wasn't the comfort type.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:19 pm

Alice didn't say anything and instead stood and started to walk away, her arms still wrapped tight around her. She needed to get away, she needed to be alone. She wasn't even really thinking about what she was doing, being propelled by her need to quench her addictions and the need to be alone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:26 pm

Blake stood and followed her, catching up with her. "You can't shake me that easily," He half-joked, with a weak smile. Still thinking about how she'd been hurt....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:41 pm

Alice glanced up at him, ducking down an alley out of sight from everyone else before digging in her pocket. She brought out a small bottle of mixed pills and a razor and looked between them as if she was deciding between them. She honestly didn't care that he was there at the moment. All she wanted was relief. Her hands were starting to shake from the need. She set the razor back in her pocket and struggled to open her pill bottle. She finally got the top and dumped four of the mix into her hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:22 pm

Blake grabbed her wrist tightly and stared down at her, jaw tight. "What are you doing?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:45 pm

Alice looked at him shocked then at the pills. "I..." she looked back at him. "I need them," she said, her other hand shaking slightly. Her fingers curled around the pills so he couldn't take it from her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:48 pm

"Alice...please...don't," Blake said, his eyes pleading. "I'm going to get you help, if you just hold out a little longer. Our taxi is almost here."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:51 pm

Alice looked at him, her eyes pleading him to let her have the little bits of heaven in her hand. She didn't want to go to the doctor, they'd just tell her how screwed up and broken she was. They'd tell her how crappy her life is and then tell her she needed to go to rehab or something. She didn't need that. She just needed her pills and to stay as far from her family as she could get. "I don't want to go to the doctor..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:17 pm

"Well...you need to go to the doctor," Blake said, not releasing her wrist. His blue eyes were pleading, and /he/ wasn't about to back down, either. "I'm not letting you swallow these pills."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:20 pm

Alice watched him for a long moment, trying to decide what to do. Which was more important? The pills, or not going to the doctor? She felt her body physically yerning for the pills and she swallowed hard, her eyes locked on her fist that held heaven in its palm. She looked back at him, searching his face. "I'll give you my pills if you don't take me to the doctor."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:27 pm

Blake shook his head. "Take the pills, actually." If they were already going to the doctor, then it really didn't matter how much she hurt herself in the meantime.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next