the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Is How A Heart Breaks

+2
Avery
Momo13
6 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

This Is How A Heart Breaks - Page 2 Empty Re: This Is How A Heart Breaks

Post by Momo13 Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:42 pm

Kira ran to the woods where she could get away. Away from teh crowds and teh officials. She went to the clearing, her clearing. Her side throbbed from teh harsh kicks and jabs she endured from the guardsmen.

Her black hoody was pulled along with her shirt so she could see the damange. Not many people came to this area of teh woods, so she wasnt consious about people coming back here and seeing her in just a bra. And even if they did, she was flatchested enough to be considered a guy.

Bruises formed on her ribcage and shoulders along with a few scrapes along her skin. Trembling fingers brushed against her skin to wipe off whatever dirt she could. It was stupid to do what she did, standing up to the officals like that. She didnt want to rule a revolution, she just wanted to be able to live in peace.

Gabe walked through the town, hearing murmurs of the revolution that was forming. The show that girl put on really struck the citizens of this place pretty hard. None of them liked what was happening, yet none stood up besides that girl. She wasnt thought of as a hero, but a voice of reason, which he found interesting.

By listening to conversations he realized that no one really knew that girl. And if they did, no one liked her. And no one knew her name. She was just the blur that came and left as she pleased. It was almost like she was invisible. And Gabe knew how that felt, being invisible most the time.

He went to the market to buy a loaf of bread and thinkg about what was happening to the city he just moved to. Maybe this wasnt the best place to come to.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:25 pm

Last edited by Red on Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Red
Red

http://idkcolor.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:30 pm

Please bring in Both a guy and girl. And did Avery ok you?
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:03 am

No, actually I didn't... Sorry I wan't on a whole lot last night. i just started a new job and it was really tiring. I work again tonight, so I won't be on till after six thirty.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:07 pm

Kitri pranced down the road, her strides long and her braid now drawn over her shoulder. She wasn't looking forward to finding a new job. Really, it was the last thing on the list of stuff she wanted to do. Jobs meant working and working meant that she'd have less time to explore and find the beauty of the world. Her orange eyes finally scanned the ground and she noticed that she almost stepped on a small lizard.

She let out a surprised noise and bent down, picking it up gently between her slim fingers. She held it in her palm and tried to make sure it didn't run away. She liked lizard and found them adorable. She looked at it eye levered, her large orange eyes appraising it. She hadn't seen lizards around the city before. She was slightly surprised to see this one.

“Hey, little guy. I'm Kitri.”

Kal wasn't finding anything great around the forests. He kept forcing the rim of his powers out further, occasionally hearing the muted thud as something would fall over. He was getting better at killing now. He didn't have to try nearly as hard. Maybe he was ready to try on a real human. It'd be kinda cool, just because he knew what a scared human looked like and it might be more entertaining to watch them die rather than a squirrel or a bird.

He kept through the forest, keeping his head up and his senses sharp. He was ready to get by anything. Without even looking, he was able to duck under branches and over fallen tree trunks. Dodging had really heightened his abilities and his intuition. He could tell a lot about his surroundings and even now, he could hear most of the movement around him.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:30 pm

Danny squirmed a little, surprised that someone had picked him up. Than he gave up, his little green body stiffened, and he stopped squirming to stare the girl coolly in the eyes, trying to decide if he should shift back or not. If he did, then someone would find out he existed. If he didn't he might get kept as a pet or something.

He decided to just glare at the girl and hiss, seeing if he could scare her. If that didn't work, he'd have to shift back and run off. He didn't like that choice though. He lived by himself in a secluded place, and so far no one in this town even knew he was alive. He liked to keep it that way. Kept the guards from messing with him.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:31 pm

Kira heard something move behind her and pulled her shirt on before running up into the high branches of a near by tree. Her jacket was still on the ground on the tree stump. She would have to get it later.

Looking out into the woods she saw a guy approaching her clearing. This would not end well. She shifted in the tree silently and moved higher into the thick branches. Maybe if she ran down quickly enough....no. That wouldn't work out well. She decided to stay put.

Red: sense this has already started, I dont think it would be best if you joined. I'm sorry, but I'm just don't think you'll be able to come in easily or properly.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:04 am

Ava walked in the shadows trying not to be seen she saw the girl fight with the gaurds and then run off into the woods. The girl had guts she had to give her that but the girl was stupid she shouldn't charge out then and there she should be biding her time and bring down the government, or as I more proberly should say dictatorship, from the inside. I never really care I had my resources that let me buy the stuff I needed withut the taxes. Well that was because they were afraid I was going to kill them but that is just a small detail. Wondering through the crowd keeping to the shadows I see theses people as sheep. At least that girl stood up for herself. To be honest I don't know why I stick around here I could just pick up and leave. A little voice in the back of my head said, "You know why, this is the only place he hasn't found you yet."
"Shut up," I snapped at the voice. Even though it was right I didn't need to think about him now. I leave the crowd and follow the girl into the forest with my bow succurly on my back just in case of trouble.

Rey walked with an arrogant stride feeling that he couldn't be touched when he knew that was wrong. If the gaurds wanted they could arrest him and nobody would even blink. This place was different then what he imagined it would be when he first got here but what was he to complain he could steal here in peace and not get caught. Wearing a black leather jacket and jeans he seemed to fit into the crowd perfectly. Looking around he tried to find something that interested something he could steal since things right now were boring the only thing that got his attention was the girl fighting with the guards but thats over now.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:00 am

Kal groaned, stretching his arms behind his back and continued into the forest. He could sense something else in the trees, something large, but he didn't make a move to do anything and instead kept walking, ducking under fallen branches. The forest was slightly misty, making the floor and branches slightly slippery. The mist was also sticking to his skin and clothes, making him a little bit damp, which was uncomfortable.

Kitri threw a thoughtful look at the little lizard and stroked the line down his back very carefully. She loved lizards, and she would love to keep one, but she didn't have room in her house of a pet or the time to take care of it because all of her free time was usually consumed with exploring. "Little lizard, do you ever get lonely?" She asked. "You skitter around the streets all by yourself, avoiding death all the time. But, do you have a family?" She paused. "My family thinks I'm stupid. Especially for doing things like this. They sent me away, told me to stop being a insane little girl. They hated me. I know you can't understand me, but it made me feel a little better talking to you." Kitri walked over to an alley and slid to the ground, setting him down, giving him the chance to run while he could. "I'm sorry for picking you up."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:45 pm

Kira jumped down from the tree. Leaves crunched under her shoes and she looked at the guy who passed her. She remembered seeing him at the town square. She grabbed her jacket off the tree stump and shook it off before pulling it on and watching him. Was he going to be part of the revolution she had accidentally started, or would he side with the messed up government.
"You part of the rebellion?" She finally asked, her voice cold.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:49 pm

Kal turned regarding her with cold eyes, his mouth a straight, humorless line. "What's it to you?" He asked, but didn't expect an answer. his question was simply rhetorical. He turned again, starting away like nothing had happened, but his body was tensed to dodge. He didn't want to make it seem like he felt threated, because he wasn't. She was just a stupid girl with a big mouth. Wasn't that always the case?
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:59 pm

Kira looked at him and just shrugged. "Because, if a revolution is starting, I like to know where people stand. Esspecially those with your power, kalkaia" Kira knew almost everyone in town and a ton about them. She made it her buisness to know by hiding in shadows and listening in. No one knew who she was by name. She was just a blur to most. SOmeone running past.

She knew that teh questing was rhetorical, but answered it anyway. SHe wasnt one to get intimidated by someone. Especially some guy like him who thought he was so much better then everyone else. Kira didnt believe she was better or smarter than anyone else. Just faster and stronger than any one person. And she used that to her advantage.

Last edited by Momo13 on Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:01 pm

Kaden walked with her hands hanging loosely by her sides. It was as relaxed as she got, especially in places like this. Khan rolled his eyes at her and chuckled. She smirked at him, thinking about how different they were. He had powers, she didn't, and in a place like this she really needed them.
"Shut up, Khan." She told him. He only chuckled more and rested his arm on her shoulder. She almost shrugged it off, but didn't. They had grown up together and had always been friends. Running away had probably been the best idea either of them had ever had. They walked in to what appeared to be the slums, and slowed their pace, not sure what type of people resided here.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:22 pm

Danny looked at her softly and didn't run away, just studying her with his beady little lizard eyes. Someone nice? In this place? He just sat there for a moment, deciding on what to do. Hmmm...it would be nice to show his true self to someone. Actually be noticed.
He sighed, then shifted back, standing up and dusting off his green shirt, and annoyingly wiping away some blond hair that was in his eyes.
He held out his hand to her and gave her a crooked grin.

"I'm sure you're completely sane, maybe your family's to hotheaded to notice."
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:29 pm

Kitri watched as the little lizard shifted into a person. A boy... Even worse. A cute boy. She skittered back, her eyes the size of saucers. After a minute, she calmed down and managed a small smile, shaking his hand. She shook it gingerly and then smoother out her tunic. He was a shifter. She had never met one of those. She felt adrenaline pumping through her veins and she wasn't sure if it was because she'd never seen a shifter of because he had shifter in front of her.

"I'm glad someone shares my thoughts," she said, brushing white-blonde bangs from her eyes, too.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:46 pm

Danny pulled his hand away and shoved it in his pocket. "I'm Dan. Danny. Daniel. Call me whatever. Wait, don't actually call me 'whatever', but you get what I mean." he looked her over, realizing just how pretty she was. "You have...leaves in you hair..." He reached up and softly took a leaf out of her hair, raising an eyebrow.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:59 pm

Kitri blushed as he plucked a leaf from her long hair. She pulled her braid over her shoulder and clicked her tongue, nodding. "Yeah, I know. Sometimes.... It happens." Her eyes flickered back to him and she couldn't help the small smile that spread across her lips. Her hand traveled absently to cover up the black runes that covered her arm. "Sorry for picking you up," she said, looking down at the ground between them.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:31 pm

Dan glanced at the ground, wondering what she was looking at, then drew his eyes back to hers. "Yeah, it's okay. Better to have you pick me up then some guard or crazy lizard keeper. So, what's you name?" He kept staring into her eyes, drawn to them somehow.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:41 pm

"I'm Kitri," she said, smiling a little. With fast, deft fingers, she undid her braid and plucked most of the leaves from her hair, which hung to the ground from how she was sitting. "I just didn't want to see you stepped on," she said with a shy smile. "I guess it's my luck that you're not an actual lizard."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:14 pm

Kal rolled his eyes, keeping his back to her. She had no right in knowing what side he was on, especially considering that he didn't even know. he may have hated the queen, but she was still a ruler. He seemed to feel some sort of displaced loyalty to her. He hated it, too.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:28 pm

Kira just watched him. "You aren't loyal to her, are you? Now, I'm not saying I want to be queen, I don't want to rule anything, but we can't let her keep ruling us. The commoners can't even afford a loaf of bread anymore. Let alone pay for their houses and homes. I don't even like people and I think what she is doing is wrong. It doesn't even effect me and I think it's bad. So, if a cold heartless bitch like myself is willing to fight for this, then it has to be pretty bad." her fists were clenched. He really had to be a cold bastard if he wouldn't help those who really needed it when he could.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:39 pm

Kal kept forward, trying to ignore her incessant chatter. What did it matter, really? He didn't care where she was from, who she was behind, and he sure as hell didn't care about the commoners. He could afford bread, so he was happy. She was in no position to tell him who he was loyal to, either.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:45 pm

Kira grumbled softly. "It's people like you who are driving this place into the ground. People who have the power to change what is happening but do nothing. And atleast look at me when I am taking to you, dammit! You are so damn rude and uncaring. And this is coming from me. Who the hell do you think you are?" she ran so she was infront of him in less than a second. Her arms were crossed infront of her chest and she was glaring up at him. He couldn't see that she was because of her sunglasses. He couldn't even see the frown on her face from her hood. But the rest of her body language said what she was feeling. She was pissed.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:51 pm

Kal didn't let her stop him, his ability kicking in. "I think I'm the type of guy who shouldn't care because I'm not involved. I think that just because some bitch on a high horse speaks of revolution doesn't mean that I'm going to change what I believe in. You need to leave me alone."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:02 pm

Kira ran so she was in front of him again, her stance ready for a fight. when he called her a bitch sHe clenched her fist. "I am not on a high horse. You have no right to say that I am when you know nothing about me. You don't even know my name." she was certain that her name was a secret in this town. Why was she even bothering with him? Because he pissed her off. That was the only reason.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next