the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Is How A Heart Breaks

+2
Avery
Momo13
6 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

This Is How A Heart Breaks - Page 3 Empty Re: This Is How A Heart Breaks

Post by Avery Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:26 pm

Kal rolled his eyes straight at her. "I don't care about your name and I don't care about who you are. I don't know why you felt obligated to bother me in the first place, but can't you just leave me alone?" He asked, his tone not as acidic, more... Pointed.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:16 pm

Kira relaxed slightly and unclenched her fist. "Cause...well, I don't wan to have to fight against someone like you. Someone who can dodge blows and creates fear? That's not a good enemy." she shrugged and just looked at him. Her fingers tapped against her leg and she just watched him.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:38 am

Kal managed a small, slightly humble, slightly cocky smile. He was surprised that she had told him the truth, but also that she had been so forward in the fact that she didn't want to fight against him. "Well still, I'm not picking any sides while this city falls apart," he said quietly, shaking his head.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:37 am

Danny smiled at her and said,"Oh wait, I remember you telling me your name when I was a lizard...sorry. Little lizard brains are slow sometimes. Yeah, I guess I should thank you for finding me. Getting stepped on wouldn't be fun."

"Hah, you missed one." he stepped closer to her and reached his hand out again, pulling out a bright green leaf. "I actually don't mind the leaves in your hair, it makes it look pretty and unique." Even though you look pretty enough even without leaves, he thought, then blushed slightly. Then he shrugged and set the leaf on top of his own head, getting it tangled in his messy hair.

He winked, and said, playfully,"How do I look?"
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:43 am

Terra groaned a bit and got up, done with abusing the tree. She snuck back into town and just walked, hoping to find something to do. She saw a little kid run by and smiled at him, watching him closely. Then she bumped right into a guy with a leather jacket. ((Rey))

"Hey, watch it!" her glasses had flown off and she bent down to the ground, searching frantically for them.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:52 pm

Kira chuckled softly and just looked at him. "You might have to choose a side. Never know. I jsut hope we dont have to face eachother." She took a step back and started to turn away from him. "If you want to join the rebellion, go to the magic shop." The queen was agaisnt taht shop, so kira figured it would be the perfect place for the newly forming rebellion to meet.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:33 pm

Yeah, right, Kal thought to himself. he wasn't joining anyside, even if it killed him. His unplaced Loyalty was neatly split down the middle, but he couldn't help but feel like he'd lean toward the queens side if he needed to pick. Something about the idea of a stable queen sounded better than a group of idiots led by a girl ruling over him. It was all a matter of safety.

Kitri chuckled and blushed lightly when he winked at her. He thought her hair was pretty. Just the thought made her smile. No one ever thought she was pretty. Not if they knew Amarrow. She was the golden child. Ma loved her the best, but Kitri held no animosity. She loved her sister and she couldn't help that everyone loved her more. Kitri just had to be more loveable. She brushed the leaf from his hair with a grin and nodded. "It looked good, but you look better without it."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:06 pm

Danny shook his head, getting the leftover leaf bits out. "Ya think? Thanks." He grinned at her, glad he decided to talk to somebody. Staying away from the guards is safe and all, but it gets lonely and even depressing. "So, what do we do now?" He fiddled around with a small pocketknife he carried and glanced around, whistling to himself.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:10 pm

Kitri nodded a few times and smiled. Then, she paused, shrugging. "Isn't now the time where we go our seperate ways?" She asked, but her tone held a slightly sad note. She was thinking that she had finally met a friend. He was cool and didn't leave her when he shifted to a human. He didn't bite her when he was a lizard. he toleraterd her. That was always something she looked for in a friend.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:46 pm

Danny frowned and looked down at her. "I...don't want to go seperate ways. Unless you want to, but would you rather go do something together? The day's still young and I don't have really any plans. We could get something to eat, explore the forest, or just sit around. Anything, really."

He didn't want to leave her now that he sorta had a friend. Besides, it wouldn't hurt to do something fun once in a while. ....Right? He wasn't really sure. Fun almost seemed nonexistant here.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:52 pm

Kirti smiled back at him and nodded. "I didn't really want to part ways, either. Maybe we could go exploring. Actually, do you want to have a picnic? She asked. Her smile grew a little bit with the prospect of hanging out with him longer. She was finally making friends. Cute friends. Her eyes lingered on him for a second longer and then she looked down, getting to her feet. She held out her hand, ready to help him up if he said yes.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:04 pm

Danny smiled and grabbed onto her hand. Then he said," So got any handy full picnic baskets on you? Or does this call for some shopping?" he looked at her carefully, chucking slightly at a leaf that was still tangled in her hair. Then he noticed he was still holding her hand, and pulled his own hand away, blushing slightly.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:13 pm

Kitri smiled a little when he pulled his hand back, noticing how long he had held on. She glance up at him, realizing the height difference and grinned. Everyone was taller than her. "I have a picnic basket and some stuff if you don't mind walking me home," she said with a smaller, more thoughtful smile. It would prolong her time hanging out with him which seemed good.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:17 pm

Gabe walked around town, his hands in his pockets. What side was he on? He didn't know. The town, even though only an hour after the girls speech, was buzzing with murmurs about it.
A sigh escaped his lips and he went to the bakery to just sit and relax for a few moments. This whole town was going to hell. And he didn't believe in hell! A groan escaped his lips and he just sat there.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:25 pm

Danny smiled and looked ahead. "Alright, you lead the way!" He almost seemed nervous about walking through town in his real form, but he shoved the nervousness away. He had to show himself sometime. Why not now?
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:20 pm

Ava continued on into the woods searching for at least something to do. Truth was she was looking for that girl the stupid yet couragous one that stood up for herself. She wanted to see if maybe just maybe she was worth her time. She grew tired of the town and there excessive rules and wanted someone to start a revolution. She knew that she couldn't do it alone but maybe with the girls help she could. Now if only she could find her.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:23 pm

Kitri quickly grabbed onto his hand before she could over think it and then started leading him through the allies to her house. It was a bit of a walk, but she didn't really mind. Ocassionally, she glanced back at him, her lips curved into a small smile. She glanced down at their hands for a moment and then back to where she was walking. She knew if she didn't watch where she was going, she'd fall over or something.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:30 pm

Kira stopped in an alley way and leaned against the bank wall. She pulled out a ciggarette and started smoking as seh watched teh streets. maybe she could go to the magic shop for a bit. Get away from the people unstopping gaze. No one went to the magic shop ever. Kira knew this because of how run down it was and the fact that she was the store owners only costumer.
But thats what kira liked about it. No one was there and she could be a lone for hours on end. She pushed off the side of the building and started walking down teh road, her hood up adn her glases on.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:35 pm

Danny laughed lightly as she dragged him through the streets and alleys, trying to keep up. He held her hand tightly, making sure to not lose her. "Slow down, you're gonna rip my arm off." he said jokingly. "So, we almost there?" He didn't mind holding her hand for a bit longer, but it seemed like they already went quite a long way.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:40 pm

Kitri looked back at him and nodded, finally coming up to her house. It was slightly small, but she loved it. She pulled him inside and let him stand in the living room while she got some things together inside a small picnic basket. She came back out to meet him with a wide smile. "You ready to go?" She asked, cocking her head slightly.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:44 pm

Danny was sitting on the couch when she came back in, holding a picnic basket. Then he stood up and said,"Yeah. I know the perfect place, but you have to keep it a secret, okay? It's my turn to drag you around town." he gave her a crooked grin and offered her his left hand. He liked her, and even though he just ate some bread not too long ago, a picnic seemed like a pretty cool idea.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:58 pm

Kitri nodded, slipping her hand into his and letting him lead her away. She couldn't help but think of how perfect this was. With a crumbling government and speak of revolution, this was a perfect distraction and for some reason, she couldn't keep her eyes from Dan. She noticed that even though she wasn't watching her step, she wasn't falling all over.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:01 pm

Dan led her along, weaving through the town, and coming to an area by the forest. He turned around with a boyish grin and said, "You ready? Close your eyes." he got behind her and put a hand on her face, covering her eyes, and led her through the forest.

Then he let go of her and said,"Here we are."

It was his hangout, the place he usually stayed to just...forget everything. It was a small pond area with short, bright green grass, and a few flowers growing here and there. There were butterflies flying around and trees above encased his small hangout, keeping it from view. The pond sparkled brightly, the sun casting a warm glow in a few places where it could peek out of the trees. It was rare to find a place like this by the town, but being bored a lot helps a person find things.

A few fish jumped out of the pond and Dan took off his tennis shoes, resting his feet in the water. "You like it? You should come at night, too. There are about a kajillion fireflies when it gets dark."
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:50 pm

Name: Cassilynn "Cass" Harper
Looks: This Is How A Heart Breaks - Page 3 Tumblr34
Personality: TBD
Why they ran: TBD
other info: She's insecure about her freckles.
powers:
1. She can control fire
2. Her can disspell emotions, sucking away all feelings around her.

Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:47 pm

Rey looks at the girl who just ran into her, " Hey you ran into me looks like you need to find better glasses." He bends over and picks up her glasses. "Here and try not to keep running into me even though I know I am hot and you can't help yourself." Over course he didn't really mean what he said but being arrogant ment no one wanted to stick around and try to get to know him.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next