the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Is How A Heart Breaks

+2
Avery
Momo13
6 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

This Is How A Heart Breaks - Page 4 Empty Re: This Is How A Heart Breaks

Post by Purple Dragon Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:10 pm

Terra glared at him, then stood up. "Just hand them over, and stop acting so full of yourself." The ground trembled slightly, but she maintained control, looking at him coldly. She held out her hand and waited for him to hand the glasses back. Not like she could see him anyway, so she was squinting up at him, trying to make out what his face looked like.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:53 pm

Rey gave a cocky smile, "As you wish madam." He hands over the glasses. When she puts them on he flashes her a smile full of mischief. "Don't you know its rude to insult the person you ran into." He wants to mess with this girl she just seemed to entertain him. Finally something to do he didn't care if it was some clumsy girl just that he finally didn't have to wonder around bored.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:40 pm

Purple Dragon wrote:Dan led her along, weaving through the town, and coming to an area by the forest. He turned around with a boyish grin and said, "You ready? Close your eyes." he got behind her and put a hand on her face, covering her eyes, and led her through the forest.

Then he let go of her and said,"Here we are."

It was his hangout, the place he usually stayed to just...forget everything. It was a small pond area with short, bright green grass, and a few flowers growing here and there. There were butterflies flying around and trees above encased his small hangout, keeping it from view. The pond sparkled brightly, the sun casting a warm glow in a few places where it could peek out of the trees. It was rare to find a place like this by the town, but being bored a lot helps a person find things.

A few fish jumped out of the pond and Dan took off his tennis shoes, resting his feet in the water. "You like it? You should come at night, too. There are about a kajillion fireflies when it gets dark."

Kitri's eyes seemed to lit up and she seemed to come to life. This was her element, being out in nature. She couldn't decide where to let her eyes stay because there was so much stuff. She quickly rushed into the clearing, grinning, but then paused. It wasn't her place to run into. Slowly, she turned to look back at him, her eyes sheepish.

"It's amazing," she said quietly. "And I'd love to check it out at night."

She pushed some of her blonde hair behind her ears and glanced back to his secret hideout. It was a little slice of perfect away from the "revolution." She already loved it.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:23 am

Terra smirked at him and said,"Not if the person I just ran into is a cocky bastard." Hmmm...he was interesting. This day could end up being a little less boring than all the other infernal days filled with repetitiveness and practicing chucking rocks at moving targets...

Dan chuckled at her, and said,"Run amuck, go chase things. This is a little break from reality, might as well enjoy it, right? And yeah, it's awesome at night." He blushed a little and looked down at the water, watching the fish and butterflies and even a few dragonflies pass by.

He cleared his throat, and said, loud and confident, "Stay with me? At least 'til nighttime, then you're free to go of course..."
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:26 pm

Rey grabbed his heart, "That hurt you know." He leans againts a wall nearby staring at the girl he didn't get the name of. Should he ask for it? Well normally people didn't stick around him long enough for him to even learn but she was different. Well it wouldn't hurt to know. "I don't believe I have got your name." Of course he didn't offer his name either but he wasn't going to tell her that.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:16 pm

Kitri's eyes widened a little bit and then she nodded. "I'll stay," she said, taking a few steps back to him. She was more than excited to hang out with him for a while, even just for a few hours. She stopped after a minute and walked to the pond, stopping so her toes almost touching the water. She glanced back at him with a smaller, more coy smile. "I have nowhere else to be."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:22 am

Terra took her glasses off to wipe the dust off them then shoved them back on, looking at him steadily. "I don't think names are really necessary. Names are...giving out who you are. Call me paranoid, but I learned to be paranoid from living in this craphole. I noticed you didn't mention giving out your name either."

I kept standing, almost tempted to crumple that wall he was leaning on, just for laughs. But I restrained myself, hoping my power wouldn't go crazy
Danny nodded at that and stared emptily at the water, tapping his fingers on one of his legs. "Neither do I. I do go to a small vacant building in the town, but I'm here more then I'm actually at the house. What about your house? It seems...nice...er then most."

He whipped out the small paintball gun he kept hidden behind a bush and shot a tree that already had multiple paint stains on it. He always had that gun, even since he was a troublemaking kid. His parents threw him out because of his powers, and he pretty much ran around his old city, shooting paint into people's faces. It got to the point where he even gave the gun a name. Navi. After the fairy in a videogame. That was good times...

But now? Everything seemed so complicated, and hard. In this place, if you shoot paint into someone's face, the guards will hunt you down. It was so...different then what he was used to.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:40 am

(gar...i dunno how to come into my own RP -.-)
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:34 pm

Rey gives her a sly smile, she is a clever girl. Rey ponders giving her his real name but he guess they won't see each other for long so he decides to give her a name that someone from his past used to call him. "The name is Fallon. I gave you my name and di I get yours in return or are you too afraid?" he says as a challenge to her. He sensed something different about this girl maybe she possed power like him but he wasn't about to let her know he could control fire it could end badly for him.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:23 am

Terra tilted her head, and said,"I am Holly." That was a lie, of course. She wouldn't give over her real name so easily, if the guards found out the could try to manipulate that. She brushed some stray dirt off her shirt and nodded to him, then started walking back toward the forest. She wasn't really one for small talk, she preferred to be alone. Even if he was interesting and maybe,...a little cute....but she ignored that.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:54 pm

Rey was suspicous of the name she gave him but then again how could he judge when he didn't give her his real name. When she turned to go to the forest he followed her. "Hey where are you going?" He was curious and plus the fact she has been the first thing in a while to interest him. Which for him is a very big deal.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:30 am

Terra glanced back at him and scowled as he followed after her. "No where. Just walking. is that a crime?" She kept up her brisk pace, silently wondering why he was following her. Then she turned around to face him, and said,"Why are you following me? Don't you have somewhere better to be?"
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:19 pm

Kira stood at the edge of the two square and watched the by passers. Idiots. All of them, including her. She glanced at the magic shop where the owner was working to get the shabby place to look just a bit better. So it didn't look like a complete mess. She felt bad, that it was that run down but then realized it was the queens fault. Things needed to end, and they needed to end now.

(do people want to have like revolution meeting so everyone van actually meet?)
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:37 pm

Rey stopped when she faced him. "Actually I have nothing better to do and bothering you is fun." He laughed at the glare she was giving him. This girl has a lot of attitude for someone who looks harmless which made him want to know her all the more.
(I think they should Momo)
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:00 am

(yup sounds good to me)
Terra glared at him and crossed her arms. "Stalker. Leave me alone." *she looked at him defiantly, and pushed her glasses up her nose before they could slide down again.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:43 am

Rey smiled,"Me a stalker? No, I like to think of it as observation of what you are doing." Rey knew he was making her mad but he didn't care.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:59 pm

Terra scoffed at him, stomping up to him and getting right in his face. "Back. Off." With each word she poked him hard in the chest, giving him her best intimidating glare she could muster.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:01 pm

Rey smirked,"What will you do if I don't?" He challenged her back not afraid of this small girl. It was like a bunny going against a wolf, it just wasn't a fair fight. Though he had to give the girl credit she was a little intimidaiting but he seen worse.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:26 pm

Terra leered at him through her glasses, saying, " I'll kill you. I like to be left alone, is that so bad?" She had to admit that this guy had guts, but she stood her ground, ready for a fight as small pebbles slowly rose into the air.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:37 pm

Rey looked around with round eyes why were pebbles eising in the air. He had a feeling it had something to do with the girl. "Someone has been hiding their power," he said in a micking voice. Of course he agreed with the girl people deserved their space that didn't mean he was going to give her some.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:53 am

Terra tilted her head, and gave him a questioning look. "I assume I'm not the only one holding back." She knew that he was also hiding his power, and she sent a small pebble flying at his forehead, just to mock him.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:50 pm

Rey dodge it easily since she wasn't puting any forse into it. "What makes you think I have any power. " He blinked at her innocently. He wasn't sure if he should show her his power, he was still a little weary of the girl.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:44 pm

Terra glared at him before replying. "Everyone in this town has powers. We're all freak. Why don't you show me?...or are you to scared?" She sent a slightly larger pebble at his head, putting some more pressure on it than the one before.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:53 pm

Rey didn't back down from a challenge so he decided to let her see. "Just don't stand to close." He produced a ball of fire the hovered in a fe centimeter from touching his hand. It was much easier for him to control a little of it. When he tried to produce massive flames it drained him.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:02 am

Terra blinked at the sudden heat, but didn't move an inch. Hmm...a firestarter. Destructive. She calmed herself, and the rocks and pebbles clanked to the ground. "Interesting. Useful." She murmured, eyeing him warily. He could be very helpful in the rebellion, when everyone takes up arms against the guards, which Terra guessed would be soon. If only she could somehow find that girl with the superspeed...
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next