the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One of Those Huge Chats Where Lots of Epic Stuff Happens

+3
Stark
Regret
Echo
7 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

One of Those Huge Chats Where Lots of Epic Stuff Happens - Page 2 Empty Re: One of Those Huge Chats Where Lots of Epic Stuff Happens

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:55 pm

As soon as the gun was away I let out a sigh of relief, too many people have died in front of me because of my lack of ability to stay out of messy situations. As soon as I was comfortable my clumsy ways kicked in and I fell out into the open. "Oh dang," was all I could mutter as I fell into the ground.

Back to top Go down

One of Those Huge Chats Where Lots of Epic Stuff Happens - Page 2 Empty Re: One of Those Huge Chats Where Lots of Epic Stuff Happens

Post by Echo Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:01 pm

I released the breath I'd been holding as she lowered the gun, relief flowing through me. I got up, moving back a little as I did so. I was about to answer the gun girl when some other girl tumbled in. I briefly glanced at her before returning my attention to the first.

"I'm Senet," I answered.

((For the benefit of those who are unfamiliar with Senet, his name is pronounced "suh-ney."))
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulOutcast4212 Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:10 pm

Dulces head whipped up and looked over at the other girl. "Senet, and you are?" Without waiting for her to answer she turned back to Senet. "Why are you here?"
BeautifulOutcast4212
BeautifulOutcast4212

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:16 pm

"Euh, I was..." Merde. Had to think of something. What could I say? "...tryeeng to get away fhrom someone." Well, that was the truth.

...There weren't very many cover stories you could make when you randomly showed up by a burning building, completely drenched from head to toe.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:18 pm

I didn't answer the girl, mostly because she was busy asking another question to the boy who said his name was Senet. I stood up and cleaned myself off in silence, just watching. The boy had said he was trying to get away from someone and the girl looked paranoid. It was funny how all of us seemed to be running from something. The boy and girl from whatever and me from Kelan.

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulOutcast4212 Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:23 pm

Dulce blinked her long eyelashes and took a step away from the other two. "We're the same then." She moved to look back at the burning building but stopped herself mid-motion. "Uhm...we should...you should...I should get out of here."
BeautifulOutcast4212
BeautifulOutcast4212

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:27 pm

I moved back one step as well, headed back for the town but slightly stalled myself. I didn't like the thought of being alone. I could always go to Kelan but that would be like admitting defeat and I would never do that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:29 pm

"Zat's...probably a good idea," I agreed, looking at the building. "By ze way, 'oo ahre you?"

Fire... My thoughts went right back to my brother again. No...he'll be okay. He'll be okay. He has to be. They all have to be... I repeated the words over and over in my head. They're going to be fine... They're all going to be fine...
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulOutcast4212 Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:08 pm

"Dulce." The girl said, shivering slightly. The rain had soaked her through and the night's events had exhausted her emotionally and physically. Without saying a word more she blacked out, and fell with a thud to the puddle covered pavement.
BeautifulOutcast4212
BeautifulOutcast4212

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:44 am

I jumped back in shock as the girl fell to the pavement randomly. I couldn't believe that she just blacked out! I covered my mouth to keep a tiny, surprises squeal from sounding from it. I had no idea what to do...

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:17 pm

Rogue:
"Why do you make jests about me?" I ask. I watch her start to leave I follow keeping my distance. "What is your name?" I ask. My feet make no noise as I walk.
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:19 pm

Do people mind if I introduce a new character to replace my old?
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:24 pm

I don't mind
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:49 pm

In a burst of gunfire, the first floor window of a nearby building shatters. The long, lean figure of Marshall Wade bursts from the broken window and rolls as he hits the ground. His rugged face is hidden behind a black gas-mask, and his makeshift armour bears a red X over the heart. He holds his gun in his left hand, and holds a combat knife in the other. Spotting Rogue, Dulce and the others, he shouts out to them.
"Hey you kids! Don't you know this is a hot zone?"
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:03 pm

((Regret: Rouge and my character are in a completely different area from Dulce, Senet, and the other girl ^^;))

Senet

I quickly knelt by Dulce's side, grabbing her wrist and taking her pulse. She seemed alright...just unconscious. I turned her over onto her back and checked to make sure she didn't have any injuries. Glad I had training for this...

The other character

"My appellation be Amy," I replied, rolling my eyes. "And thine?"

If he was planning on screwing with me, I figured I'd just screw right back.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:11 pm

((Isn't Senet your character?))
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:32 pm

((Yes. Er, I actually have two characters in play. Sorry that that wasn't clear.))
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:36 pm

((Okay, which group would you suggest that Wade is actually with?))
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:45 pm

((Dunno. It seems pretty peaceful over by Amy and Rogue, so I'd go with Dulce's group. She's passed out on the ground, Senet is checking her, it's raining (either that or it recently stopped), and a nearby building is on fire.))
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:21 pm

In a burst of gunfire, the first floor window of a nearby building shatters. The long, lean figure of Marshall Wade bursts from the broken window and rolls as he hits the ground. His rugged face is hidden behind a black gas-mask, and his makeshift armour bears a red X over the heart. He holds his gun in his left hand, and holds a combat knife in the other. Spotting Dulce and Senet, he shouts out to them.
"Hey you kids! Don't you know this is a hot zone?"

EDIT: Copy pasta. Live with it.
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:27 pm

((Lol))

Senet

I looked up at the gas-masked figure, wondering what to make of him.

"No," I answered. "We'll leave."

I picked up Dulce, then realized that I had absolutely no idea where I was going or what I was doing. Barely five minutes on this new plane and all this had happened...and I still needed to find my team.

I picked a random direction and started hurrying down it.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:30 pm

Wade runs up to hSenet and looks around wildly.
"I'll carry her, you take this."
He holds the gun out to him.
"It's easy to use: point, pull, pump. Just be careful you don't break your shoulder."
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:39 pm

Senet

I nodded, handing Dulce to the guy and taking the gun. Then I realized that he may not actually be trustworthy...then I realized that I didn't really have time to deliberate. And he was helping us get out of what was apparently a battle zone, so...I was going to have to trust him for now.

I held the gun at the ready, feeling very glad that I'd been trained to use it.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:49 pm

"There's an underslung flashlight if you absolutely have to use it."
Wade glances over his shoulder.
"I can't see the rest of my team. More importantly, I can't see any of them either, which is a good sign."
Wade keeps running through the twisting alleys and streets, carrying Dulce.
"What's wrong with her?"
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:52 pm

Senet

"No clue," I answered, easily keeping up with him. "She zjust passed out all of a sudden. And I only zjust met 'ehr. 'Oo ahre we fighteeng?"

So this guy was missing a team, too...
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next