the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One of Those Huge Chats Where Lots of Epic Stuff Happens

+3
Stark
Regret
Echo
7 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

One of Those Huge Chats Where Lots of Epic Stuff Happens - Page 4 Empty Re: One of Those Huge Chats Where Lots of Epic Stuff Happens

Post by Regret Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:23 pm

"Belly shot? Too bad."
Wade laughs and puts a round through the head of a shambling monster.
"How did this happen? Bacterial parasite. It infects a living host and then waits patiently for you to die. Then you stand up again and start killing your friends."
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

One of Those Huge Chats Where Lots of Epic Stuff Happens - Page 4 Empty Re: One of Those Huge Chats Where Lots of Epic Stuff Happens

Post by Echo Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:11 pm

Senet

"Oh...ees zat what beeng eenfected means, zen...?" I felt sorry for this guy if that was the case. Then I had some worry for myself... I didn't have a gasmask like he did. Could I be infected out here, too?

I quickly re-killed two more zombies.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:41 am

Spoiler:

Demetrius

"Will the gases affect you?" I asked, like Senet...not having a gas mask. It wasn't something you would normally carry around, daggers were...but gas masks...not so much...maybe in a post apocolpse world....er.... Hm....well...aren't I just the unprepared boy scout...
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:58 am

"They probably already have, but so far the boffins haven't confirmed any outward symptoms of infection. Apart from the obvious one. Look, if you really don't have any masks..."
Wade holsters one of his pistols and grabs a pair of grubby dust-masks from a pocket.
"These aren't perfect but they'll protect you from the worst of it. 'Course, it's probably too late for you now."
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:47 am

Demetrius

Lovely...too late for me now. Well that sucked. I put it on anyway, hoping it wasn't too late. "I thought only bites infected you..." I said, at least...that's what all horror movies told you.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:09 am

"Bites infect you with EVERYTHING. It'll kill you in hours or days through good, old-fashioned septicaemia, then you'll stand up again and start killing. Don't let them bite you."
Wade laughs.
"You've been watching them crazy old horror flicks, haven't you?"
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:55 pm

Rogue:
"Can you be certain?" I ask. "As I recall you looked just as confused as I did when you were kicking your rock. THis could just as easily be Palamon that we stand in". I look around. It looks like it could be Palamon, I could only be certain after asking someone who wasn't as confused as I.
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulOutcast4212 Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:33 pm

Dulce followed behind them unwillingly, just trying to keep track of what was going on. "Zombies...opposite dimensions...what the hell happened when I went lights out on you?" Looking at their faces she shook her head. "Never mind."
BeautifulOutcast4212
BeautifulOutcast4212

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:05 pm

Senet

I took the mask and put it on. ...Too late...? It...it couldn't have been...too late... I still had to...

Then Dulce woke up. I felt kinda bad for her... She'd missed an awful lot.

((Amy never looked confused.))

Amy

"Looks like America to me," I said, gesturing around. "The signs are in English, so that limits it to only English-speaking countries at least. And it's not like I put a whole lot of power into that transport spell, so I couldn't have gotten too far off."

The best part was that I was telling him the complete truth.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:11 pm

"Hey, don't look so glum! I've been Infected for two years now."
Wade pats his pockets.
"I don't have another mask for your girlfriend."
He is silent for several seconds, glad that no one can see him chewing his lip. He reaches behind his head and undoes the straps of his gas mask. removing it, he reveals a broad and handsome face with a nose that has been broken a minimum of twice. His hair isn't actually black, it turns out, but chestnut. It's been the bandanna he wears that looks like black hair. he reaches into another pocket and pulls out a pair of mirrored sunglasses.

((This is actually what Wade does shortly before he dies in the story. He slowly gives up his armour and kit for the other, more stupid, survivors. He doesn't regret it and he goes out with a bang.))
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:58 am

Demetrius

"Yeah...pretty much," I said, about the movies. "What do you mean infectected for two years?" Wouldn't that make him a zombie? Gaaah....this was so confuzing.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:23 pm

"Yes. You get Infected, and as far as we know you live the rest of your life naturally. Then you die of something else, get back up, and start killing shit."
Wade spits on the ground.
"Ahhh, it's so freeing to be done with that thing."
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:56 am

Demetrius

Lovely, when I died I was going to be a killer...wasn't that what I was now though? It was ironic...in life I was a killer...and in death there was a possibility I would be to. Heh...
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:26 pm

I got up, and...found that Riddle was now standing and holding the brick like a baby. "Riddle... come on... We need to go... somewhere... Maybe... I dunno. Home?" I told her.

I looked around... there was a road... and a sign... and two people... uhm. Not in Auda any more, I could tell.

"WHO NEEDS HOME I HAVE MY BRICK BACK." She yelled at me, flailing the brick around contentedly. And yeah... the first part didn't sound like a separate sentence to me either.

"...I need home...You know that..." I muttered. I started over towards those two people near the sign. Maybe they knew where this was, and how to get back to Auda from here. "...come on Riddle..." I said. She didn't move, so I had to go over and pull her along.

I hesitantly walked up to the girl..er...person... lady... yeah. Her. The one standing near the sign. "Hi...er... uhm.Excuse me... Do... do you know where...or...uhm...how to get to...er.. Auda...from here?" I kind of interrupted their conversation. er.
Invisimort
Invisimort

http://invisimort.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:46 pm

Rogue:
I nod. A transport spell was not uncommon, I knew a few myself. "Where did you transport from?" I ask. She talks to me as if I am a child. I don't like it
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:13 pm

Senet

"So...now what?" I asked, shooting three more zombies. "We need some kind of plan. As fun as eet eez to shoot ze undead..."

I'd rather not stick around.

Amy

"Hell," I answered Rogue simply. So he was playing along, huh? How long would he keep it up? Then I turned to the pale guy and the anorexic albino girl. "Sorry, never heard of it. I'd help you if I could."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:03 pm

T.Mor:

Well... at least she was kind of nice...

"T.MOR MY BRICK SMELLS LIKE ALMONDS AND HOTSAUCE." Riddle interjected.

"...Riddle... Please... just... Not right now... She...she...er... probably... doesn't want to hear about your brick...." I muttered to her like how some people talk to their five year olds.

"BUT IT'S MAGICAL. I INHERITED THIS BRICK FROM THE NEXT BOSS AT THE TOP OF THE SKY. AND THEN I LOOKED TO THE TOP OF THE SKY AND TOOK IT RIGHT OUT FROM UNDER HIS GIANT RUBBER FACE." She protested....I...think...

"Excuse...uhm... all that... er... Uhm... I .... just kind of need to...er... get home somehow... uhm... Do you maybe... know...uhm... where we are?" I asked the nice lady. "and...er...sorry to impose or...anything..." I added.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:16 pm

Amy

Whoah...the anorexic albino chick was completely insane...

...That was kind of awesome. In a wierd way.

"I'd tell you if I knew," I said to the guy, shrugging. "I'm actually trying to get home myself."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:12 am

"My plan was to find Toady and Shyker," says Wade. "Toady's the driver, and because he isn't infected he's sealed into the cab. I told Shyker we'd meet up with Toady if anything happened."
Wade is silent for several seconds.
"I just hope there isn't another gorilla lumbering around."
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:57 pm

Senet

"Hm..."

I put the shotgun on my back in the strap meant for holding things like shotguns (though I'd lost my gun in the battle that the team had scattered from) and faced the nearest wall. I sprinted at it, running a few steps up the side before grabbing onto a high windowsill. I pulled myself up so my feet were on top of the sill, then jumped to catch the edge of the roof. I swiftly hoisted myself on top, then turned around and looked down.

"What do I look fohr?" I asked the armored guy. Then it occurred to me that I didn't even know his name. "And I'll look fhrom 'ighehr up eef eet's posseeble."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:38 pm

Demetrius

I had to admit, Senet was pretty swift. I looked up when my name was called.

"Demetrius!!!" Will hollered, walking toward the group. I opened my mouth to answer when a shadow followed Will. Crap...a zombie.

"WILLIAM!! BEHIND YOU!!!"

Will whipped around, pulling out his gun and firing. The zombie dropped to the ground and Will ran over. "Zombies?!?! The hell?!?!"
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:16 pm

"Big white pickup truck," says Wade. "Guys in the back with masks and guns."
He stalks over to Will and grabs him by the lapels.
"You do NOT say the 'zed' word."

Several streets away, Shyker is pacing along, his long black coat flapping about his ankles. He holds his assault rifle loosely, ready to let rip on any undead that should cross his path. He can't seem to find Wade, Toady, or Jess...
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:20 pm

T.Mor:

"Oh...er... where is... uhm... home for you?" I asked... I didn't know quite what to do now that she hadn't known where Auda was...

"WHO CARES ABOUT HOME? MY HEART ISN'T THERE BECAUSE I LEFT IT IN SAM CLAM'S DISCO...WE SHOULD JUST GO TO A PLACE WHERE THEY SELL FUZZY ICE CREAM AND ROLL IN SAUCE ALL DAY WITH THIS BRICK!!" Riddle yelled at...er... Her? Or...me? No clue. To someone or something.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:02 pm

Senet

I moved across the rooftop to a taller, adjacent building, climbing up the side. White pickup-truck...white pickup-truck... I didn't see one, but I did spot some zombies, which I quickly dispatched.

And...what was that?

"Found ze gohrilla you mentioned," I called, taking aim and firing.

Amy

"[insert home here because Winter hasn't decided]," I answered. "Where's Auda? I've never heard of it. ...Did I say that already? I don't think I did."

Yeah...the albino girl...was awesome.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:30 pm

Wade frowns. "You've seen the gorilla?"
He chews his lip and frowns.
"We might be in trouble."

Shyker continues walking.
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next