the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nameless+Fay+Jack+Mira

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Nameless+Fay+Jack+Mira - Page 17 Empty Re: Nameless+Fay+Jack+Mira

Post by Banshee Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:35 am

Autumn nodded, reaching into her bag and pulling out a book. "....I thought you might like this....." she said, laying a copy of robert frost poems on the ground. "I know he's not your favorite...but...." she added quietly, before turning and quickly walking away only to find a black cat with wide blue eyes. Most cats didn't have blue eyes...

"Nash?! You /followed/ me?!"
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:41 am

Huck stared at the book before turning and ripping a chunk out of the tree behind him, throwing it and creating splinters everywhere. It was one way to channel his hunger, but it wasn't enough. He didn't move though, afraid to really do much apperating. He went through the painful process of the shift into a human and gently picked up the book and looked at it, his dark eyes resting on the cover.

Fay chewed her lip, her eyes widening as she jumped, hearing the wood crash against something. She clung to Fred, afraid of what might have happened.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:46 am

I...er....yeah...I....whattheheckwasthat?

Autumn jumped at the sound of the wood breaking, her eyes wide. She wanted to go back, see if Huck was alright, but he had told her not to...but what if he was hurt....GAH CONFLICTIONS.

Fred held her tightly, kissing her forehead gently. Johnny looked up, "ALRIGHT. THAT'S IT." He said, rolling up his sleeves and running into the forest, Ben followed.

Fred bit his lip, worried about fay. "...maybe you should stay here....I don't...want...."
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:53 am

Fay looked up at Fred, her eyes searching her face. She let go of him and wrapped her arms tightly around herself and gave a small nod. "Be safe," she whispered quietly.

Huck flipped through the book quickly, his eyes scanning each page. In a matter of minutes he had read the whole book. He closed it gently and ran his fingers over the cover. He had no feelings for this girl outside her being an acquaintance, a friend. Yet....he was curious. He wanted to know more about these feelings she had seemed to have acquired for him. His mind flipped through the possibilities of ways he could learn more, but continued to come up empty of ideas. Perhaps he'd talk to Penny, she always seemed to have valued opinions on the subject of feelings and normality.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:58 am

Autumn picked up Nash and ran back to Huck. "H-huck...? Are you okay...?" she asked, concern all over her features.

Fred nodded, kissing her lips quickly before dashing into the woods. Johnny held them back as he watched from the branches quietly. She seemed okay...
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:02 am

Huck froze, his whole body going stiff as soon as she came back into the clearing. He looked at her, his face going blank as his dark eyes looked her over. "I told you to leave," he said, his voice still ominous. His hands tightened on the book, knuckles turning white.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:06 am

"I,I'm sorry....I was just worried...you were....hurt...or something..." she said, eyeing the tree. Her grip on nash tightening.

Johnny, Ben, and Fred stood lined up, hidden up in one of the trees. They all knew how to climb and right now each of them had this defensive look to them, ready to spring if needed.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:08 am

Huck grimaced as his beast seemed to rage with more anger than usual. "Leave now," he said through gritted teeth, his eyes shutting tight. "Run, Autumn. Run now." He winced as his body shivered as if about to shift.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:10 am

Autumn turn and ran, holding Nash to her tightly as she did, not wanting to drop him. The trio in the tree grew wide eyed, and soon, Johnny was thinking of ways to stop Autumn from getting hurt.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:13 am

Slowly and painfully Huck's body changed from his human form and back to his demon form. He opened his eyes and stared around the clearing. He fought with himself, trying to keep from chasing after her. He turned his back to the way she had ran and started in a different direction, tearing apart trees as he went, trying his hardest to keep from loosing his control.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:16 am

Ben gasped at seeing Huck transform, gripping tightly to the branch as Johnny hopped down, followed by Fred, then lastly he jumped as well. The trio ran in the direction of Autumn. Johnny, looking angry and fustraited due to Autumn putting herself near danger.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:18 am

Fay waited back on the road, chewing her lip and glancing around nervously. She hated being left alone, she felt so scared. In an attempt to make herself feel better she turned invisible, standing under a tree where her shadow couldn't be seen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:21 am

Autumn ran back to the road, followed shortly after by the trio.

"What the heck were you thinking?!" Johnny asked.

"He's my friend..."

"Friend?! He could have /killed/ you, Autumn!!!!"
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:23 am

Fay watched quietly, her eyes wide at the anger that seemed to be coming from the small group of friends. She never was one to enjoy contention, and what with having been beaten her whole life from anger, she was to afraid to go near them. So in the shadow of the tree she stayed, invisible to everyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:26 am

Fred looked around, trying to find Fay. He wasn't angry with autumn, just concerned. "Fay...?" He asked, walking over to look for her.

"He just has trouble controling..."

"controling what?"

"his hunger..." autumn mumbled, setting Nash on the ground. Johnny's eyes grew wider.

"You need to stay away..."

"But-"

"You /heard/ him yourself, autumn!! He told you to go!"
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:30 am

Fay faded back into being visible just a little, looking like a ghost, just so Fred could find her. She had chewed her lip raw by now, it having cracked and a small bit of blood started to spill over.

Huck finally trusted himself enough to disappear, going back home where he began his long thought process in an attempt to wrap his mind around Autumn's feelings and how exactly he could make himself experience such feelings for someone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:37 am

Fred wrapped her in his arms, picking her up and sitting her in his lap. "He's just worried....Johnny worries about Autumn alot...." he said quietly.

"I'm not going to stay away from him."

"fine. Do whatever. I don't care." Johnny said, turning away. Truth was, he cared more than he probably should.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:56 am

Fay clung to Fred, burying her face in his chest slightly, her form still faded as her wide eyes watched the group. She didn't saying anything, just watched.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:01 pm

"...We all just need to calm down..." Fred said softly but firmly. "Autumn, are you alright?"

"...f-fine," she said, wrapping her arms around herself, slightly shaken up from the event.

Fred nodded and turned to Johnny, "Johnny?"

"What?"

"...are /you/ alright?"

"...I'm fine."

Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:12 pm

Fay watched them both, biting her lip. She looked at Johnny, not believing that he was fine. She'd wait till they were at the house though before she tried to talk to him. That way, he'd be able to calm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:11 pm

Fred nodded, gently scooping up Fay in his arms and standing. "I guess we better go back then," he said, keeping Fay close. "Would you mind...comming into full view again, Spark? Just in case....you know...anyone...sees us..."
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:23 pm

Fay looked at him and bit her lip, then slowly faded back into full vision. She settled against him and looked at the others, chewing her lip as she began to think. She watched Johnny and Autumn in particular, her eyes narrowing slightly as she tried to piece things together, hoping things would clear up if she just watched them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:39 pm

Johnny walked down the road, hands in the pockets of his jeans. His head bent down as he scuffed the dry earth with his worn shoes while they were walking back. Autumn, on the other hand, seemed to be holding a mental conversation with Nash, who appeared to be trying to calm her down. The two kept a distance from eachother, each putting at least five feet between them.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:42 pm

Fay looked at Fred for a moment then relaxed as the house came into site. "I'll be in in just a second," she said to Fred, then pulled Johnny aside as everyone was going in. "Walk with me?" she asked quietly, pulling back her hand and wrapping her arms around herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:45 pm

Johnny nodded and stayed behind as the others went in. "sure? where to?" he asked, curious as to why she wanted to speak to him.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next