the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Untouchable MxT

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Untouchable    MxT Empty Untouchable MxT

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:30 pm

This is the story of Mika and Trenton. A love that seems to be cursed from the very beginning. Both from two different worlds, and both struck with their own curse.

Name: Trenton
Looks: He stands at about 8'5 and is extremely tall for his kind. He is of the Helshik tribe, the tribe of warriors. He fulfills most of the generalizations of he tribe, well built, very muscular and lean. He has tribal tattoos that run from around his left eye, down the left side of his body to his left foot. He has tannish skin and dark black hair that is cut short. He wears black leather pants with leather boots and hardly ever wears a shirt. When forced, he wears a black-ish leather vest. He has storm grey eyes that turn black when in protective/warrior mode. His voice is deep and rich and will carry its own echo when he is in that mode as well. The palm of his hands seem to carry a large birth mark, but is actually a curse. He cannot touch anyone with both hands at the same time or he sees their whole life and feels everything they feel.

We join them in the trees of the Esthril Forest on the planet of Enearen.

Untouchable    MxT Ceiba_sp_branches
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back to top Go down

Untouchable    MxT Empty Re: Untouchable MxT

Post by Momo13 Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:07 pm

Name: Mika monora
Looks: Mika has dark copper skin and short dark brown hair. Her hair goes a bit past her chin and spikes out at the ends. Her eyes are sharp, cunning silver. But at the same time they are wide and innocent. She is short, around 5 foot, and thin framed. She wears Long sleeves and leather gloves that cover her hands. She covers as much skin as possible.
Now she has the markings and trible clothing thanks to trenton
Other: is cured by the council. E!Drew tried to kill her to get to Drew. Drew got to her minutes before she was going to die and brought her to the council. By begging and threatening he managed to save her life. But at a steep price. She can no long touch anything loving organism with her skin (unless here is a layer of clothing or cloth between them). Drew decided it would be best if they diet see eachother anymore and left her heartbroken and alone. Even though she is so much shorter than him, Mika has grown attactched to her Trenton and can't even fathom him doing something like dieing for her without having a mini panic attack.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:32 am

Trenton held Mika on his back, keeping his arm around her so she wouldn't fall off. He ran across the branches with speed and agility. His feet seeming to not even touch the rough bark. The forest seemed to melt behind them in the quiet silence as the sun rose in the sky. Trenton was lost in thought, thorough determination running through him. He had almost lost Mika not even a few hours ago; he would not let that happen again. The thought of even coming close seemed to set him on edge, his muscles tensing automatically in response. He wasn't sure how long they had been together, been friends, but it had to have at least been a few months. Perhaps. At any rate, she was his world, his life. He couldn't bare to loose her like he had lost Tekara.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:39 am

Mika rested her chin on his shoulder as he ran. She sighed and looked down. He was tense. Why? It worried her. Had she upset him? Had she upset her Trenton? She couldnt remember how long ago they met, but it felt like agesZ ages and ages of just getting to know him, being his friend, and following him around like a lost puppy. That's what she was, a lost puppy. She was so lost without her drew. But not anymore. Not with her Trenton there for her. She smiled down to him as they ran.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:49 am

Trenton watched as the branch came to an end, bending his knees at the last moment and lifting off the branch. He seemed to glide from the branch to the next, reaching out and grabbing a vine to help swing them to the tree. The sun had hit the highest point, putting them at mid-day. As soon as they landed on the branch he walked forward and shifted her off his back and set her down. They were back outside his house, a place carved into the trunk of one of the largest trees in the forest. He looked down at her, love and adoration in his eyes as he offered a small smile. "I'll be right back, don't fall off." He ducked through the doorway, the branch he had left her on acting like a front porch. He dumped his gear on the table, then searched for his coin purse. If they were going into the actual city, he had to be prepared.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:58 am

Mika clung to Trenton as he jumped. She had to keep telling herself that he would not let anything happen to her. That she was safe with him. He wouldn't let her fall or get hurt. She calmed some at those thoughts and smiled to him.
When he out her down in the tree she looked up at him, her eyes wide and loving. "I promise, I won't fall. Ill stand right here and wait for you, love." she smiled up to him. And as he disapeared into the house, she did just as she said she said she would. She stood in the tree and waited for her Trenton to come out.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:39 am

Trenton came out a little while later, the coin purse tied to his belt. He looked down at Mika and gave a small smile. "Alright, now we can go into the city," he said, holding out his hand to her. Below, the sounds of the market could be faintly heard. Trenton grinned to himself as he heard a man shouting "Henta! Henta! Get your Henta!" He doubted Mika could hear it though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:13 am

Mika smiled widely and took his hand with her small gloved one. Her fingers closed around his hand and she went to him. The world around her was so beautiful. It made her wonder if Drew had ever been to a place like this. And if he had, would he have taken her here? This world seemed dangersous, but that had been Mika's whole teenage life. In between her drunk father and her abusive boyfriend, her life was always at risk. How she managed to be happy, even til today, startled her. She was shocked that she was able to wear a true smile every day, and actually fell happiness inside. Especially after E!Drew and the Council. And she did almost lose it a week back. But trenton had helped her.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:42 am

Trenton smiled and lifted her back up to his back. The only thing with his city was that the stairs only when up 2 stories and some of the buildings, like his house, reached almost to the tops of the trees which were almost 10. He looked at her, mischief in his eye. "Hold on tight," he said and with that, he jumped off the branch, free falling towards the city below.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:10 pm

mika gaspsed as he jumped and held back a scream. She clung to him, her arms and legs wrapped tightly around him. So tightly that she was afriad she would hurt him. But her body was reacting to the fact that they were falling to the buildings below. She kept thinking to herself that she was going to die. Over and over she would think that. And dying is not something she wanted today. There was a scream caught in her throat, but it never sounded.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:13 pm

Trenton reached out and caught hold of a vine, swinging them to one of the second story platforms, a huge, exhilarated grin on his face. He chuckled happily when they landed and glanced over his shoulder at Mika, reaching around so he could pull her down. He loved doing that, it was so much fun! Such a rush.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:16 pm

Mika's heart was racing at a thousand beats per minute. Or that is what it felt like to her. She was still clinging to him when he pulled her down, her eyes wide from teh fall. Her eyes held a somewhat vacant gaze to them as she registered that she was still alive. She was still alive, right? It was hard to tell, because her heaven was with trenton, so maybe she was dead.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:20 pm

Trenton chuckled as he watched her, giving a slight shake of the head. "You alright?" he asked, wrapping his hand around hers. Judging by her expression she didn't think the fall was as fun as he thought it was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:24 pm

Mika blinked a couple times then nodded. "just....not used to falling those high heights...." She said slowly, her adrenaline rush leaving her. She calmed and looked up at him. "Alright, so where are we, love?" She asked softly, a wide smile on her face.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:07 pm

Trenton smiled and walked with her down the stairs, towards the forest floor. "You are in Marcela, the Tree City," he said as he led her through the trees to the main path. The path was littered with vendors and people, looking something like an Irish Araby. The smell of food and fresh leather seemed to mix with the fresh forest scents that seemed to follow the people. The people ranged in height and skin tone, all with different markings. It was almost like a melting pot of species.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:28 pm

Mika walked along side him, her hand in his to make sure he wouldnt lose her. he was right, she was a good foot shorter than most here. She smiled at everything she walked past, her eyes wide with amusement. This place was amazing. "This place is wonderful...."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:01 pm

Trenton chuckled as he watched her, his eyes bright with happiness. "Come on, I want you to meet someone." He tugged her along gently then up a large wooden staircase to the second story where a house/shop was tucked into the trunk. "Az! Az! Get your lazy ass up!" He called as he walked into the shop.

"WHO THE HELL-" The woman stopped short when she came through the curtained doorway that separated the house from the shop. Her jaw dropped and she just stared at them for the longest time. "T-Trenton?" She rushed forward, embracing him tightly. She barely came to his shoulder. "Oh my gosh! I haven't seen you since Tekara..." She trailed off and her eyes landed on Mika. "Oh-oh my." Her eyes seemed to widen as she stared at her. "Bless my soul, Trenton she's gorgeous."
Trenton grinned and glanced at Mika then back to Azreal. "Mika, this is Azreal. She's a good friend of mine." He took a deep breath and cleared his throat. "Az, I have to go do somethings, I was wondering if you could look after Mika for me."
Azreal's eyes widened with excitement. "Of course! If she wants to stay that is. Then maybe we could find her some new clothes."
Trenton rolled his eyes. "These clothes are just fine!"
"You made them, didn't you?"
"Yes..."
"She'll need knew ones."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Untouchable    MxT Azreal10
Azreal

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:50 pm

Mika clung to Trentons hand as he broguht her to the new person. When he pulled his hand away to hug the girl, she bit her lip and awkwardly stood there looking down at the ground. There was that name again. Who was Tekara? Her name kept popping up and mika wondered if she was a past girlfriend or something. When the lady called her gorgeous mika blushed a dark red and looked down, her hair falling into her face.
"It's very nice to meet you, Azreal," Mika said softly, still looking at the ground. When Treton asked for her to look after Mika her heart thuddered in her chest and she looked up. He was leaving her with someone she didnt even know?! She looked back at the lady. Well...if treton trusted her she couldnt be that bad....could she?
"What is wrong with my clothing?"
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:06 pm

Azreal gave a kind smile to Mika and chuckled. "Nothing dear, I'm just giving Trenton a hard time."
Trenton rolled his eyes and wrapped his arm around Mika, making sure to not touch skin even though it was slightly difficult with her clothing. "Will you be alright here with Azreal?" He asked softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:28 pm

Mika looked up at him. "if....if you trust her I am fine with it love." she looked back at the lady and sighed. She bit her lip and cuddled against Trenton as much as possible. She wished he could give her a light kiss right now. Anything that would reassure her that she was fine.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:38 pm

Trenton gave a small nod. "She'll take good care of you," he said gently and bent down and kissed the top of her head. "I'll be back soon." He gave her a quick squeeze and then he was out the door.

Azreal watched Trenton leave and then turned to Mika. "Hmm," she raised a brow. "How did someone like you, get a block head like him?" She asked motioning her back behind the curtain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:51 pm

Mika smiled over to him as he left and sighed. She looked over at the lady and bit her lip. "um....he just....he's nice. And won't hurt me....and ... I love him. That's how.... And he is a thousand times better than my last boyfriend...Ed or boyfriend before last I guess...?" she didn't know whether to count drew as a boy friend or not. "my last long relationship was a bad one....he was abusive and possesive and degrading to me....but Trenton isnt like that. I feel safe around Trenton. I know I won't be hurt if he can stop it." she rambled on slightly, trying to avoid an awkward silence. But then she ran out of what to say and bit her lip again.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:56 pm

Azreal gave a small nod and motioned her towards the table. "That's interesting...he is a good man...he took very good care of my sister before she became a star...." She sighed and went over to the stove. "Would you like some tea? I was just making some."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:04 pm

Mika sat at the table. At the mention of a star, she fiddled with the necklace she was given. "Trenton didn't tell me anything about her besides that she was turned into a star. What happens when someone is turned? Who was she to him? Why was she turned into a star?" she asked these questions quickly and paused to hear the lady offer tea. "that would be wonderful."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:15 pm

Azreal looked over her shoulder and gave a sad smile. "You aren't from around here...are you?" She poured some tea and brought it over, setting it down in front of Mika. "Her name was Tekara, and she was my sister," Azreal glanced at her own cup of coffee. "Tekara and Trenton were supposed to be mated, and once someone is mated it is for forever. But Trenton is a Heshik, and she was a Meltano. A moon daughter." She gave a small smile that faded as her eyes stared into her tea, seeming to grow distant. "Loving a Heshik is dangerous...they are always hunted because they are what protect this world. They keep the peace between species and they are shadow chasers. Demon slayers...." She took a deep breath. "Tekara was on her way to his home, he was supposed to have returned from is latest mission over in the shadow valley. But he was late for some reason...he still won't tell me why...." Her voice held sadness, a heartache for a sibling that would never be replaced."A Trimir was waiting for him at his home...but Tekara got there first...because of her innocence the Mother turned her into a star because it was not her time to die. Although she has often left whisperings, wishing she had." She looked at Mika and gave a soft smile. "When you are turned into a star, your soul is given a celestial body. That body is not allowed to stay on earth, but must take its place in the sky. She can never be with us again."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum