the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Untouchable MxT

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Untouchable    MxT - Page 6 Empty Re: Untouchable MxT

Post by Momo13 Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:10 pm

Drew looked over at Mika again. her powers. the powers she got because of him. He sighed softly and looked down at the map. This wouldnt be too hard. Especially with all of them.
"This doesnt look to bad," Veronica said softly, looking at the map and doing some mental calculations. "You just need us to protect some cities?" This sounded like a peice of cake, but it was probably much worse.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:45 pm

Trenton nodded slowly. "From the shadows," he said softly. "There are thousands that will descend upon these places, and there are more to come. This is not just some skirmish....this is a war that will determine the fate of this world." His eyes fell back to the cities before he handed over the map as if it were a prized possession.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:39 pm

Veronica nodded and nudged drews ribs. "We can handle this, right drew?" she said, looking at the unannounced leader of the small group of benders. He nodded solemly. His eyes never left Mika as he took the map.
"Take care of her..." he turned to face the tall man. "If any harm comes of her I will end your life. Got it?" it was rare that he made these threats. But Mika meant the world to him.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:02 pm

Trenton stared down at him with his deep black eyes that seemed to stretch for forever. "I would die before let harm come to her," he said quietly. "Do not threaten me guardian." His eyes searched Drew's for a long moment before turning back to go comfort Mika, his own heart crumbling inside him. Who was he but a mere shadow chaser? He pulled Mika back into his arms, holding her to give her what comfort she needed, knowing he would never gain her love, at least nothing near the love she had for Drew, which was obviously returned. He had seen it in the man's soul.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:06 pm

Drew just watch them. He could see the love they held for each other and it hurt him inside. How she let him hold her. Drew was never really able to do that.
"I threaten whoever I see fit," he mumbled softly, turning to leave. "Come on guys. We have cities to save."

Mika curled against Trenton and clung to him. She held on like he was a life boat as the titanic sank. It wasn't fair. It wasn't fair the destruction she caused. "I love you." she whispered in his shoulder as he held her.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:09 pm

Trenton continued to hold her, watching as the benders left one by one. He waited until they were gone before turning back to her. He did not want to say he loved her if it only caused more hurt for him. He was quiet for a long moment before he finally broke the silence, the afternoon fading into the night once again. "He still loves you," he said quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:18 pm

Mika just shook her head at that. "Please dont say that. It hurts to much to hear that. I...I love you, Trenton. Forget about Drew. He is only here to help and then he is leaving. He will leave my life after today. I am choosing you over him, because you are the one I love." she couldn't even tell if what she said made sense.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:25 pm

Trenton sat there for a moment longer, holding her tight. He didn't want to make her question and push her farther from him. Instead of questioning, he just kissed the top of her head, closing his eyes. "Forgive me," he murmured, not wanting to hurt her any more than he already had. He still wasn't sure if he was what she truly wanted, or if she wanted him for just an escape, but he would be there for her no matter what.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:47 pm

Mika cried into his shoulder and just let him hold her. "When should we get going?" she finally asked softly. She didn't want to be out of his safe arms. She didn't want to seem like she was using him. She loved him with her whole heart. But she still had feelings for drew. Feelings she knew would never go away.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:16 pm

Trenton held her close, looking to the sky. "When you've had some rest," he said gently. He could make up the time they had lost, it wouldn't be hard. He kissed her head again, rubbing her back gently. "Want me to take you to shore?" He asked quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:53 pm

"I don't care. I just want to be with you." Mika said softly. This was the last night be would be able to hold her like this. The last time she could be this safe in his arms. "I want to be close to you, without having to wory about the curse." she wrapped her own arms around him loosely.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:06 pm

Trenton ducked his head to her shoulder, kissing her neck gently. He didn't know what to say, he only knew to hold her in an attempt to make her happy again. "I love you," he said softly against her skin. "You will always be close to me." He relaxed himself down into the water, sitting with her in his lap where before he had been on his haunches. "Just tell me how to make you happy and I will do it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:10 pm

Mika blinked a few times. Happiness. That was such a...lost concept on her life. Her, miss perky and bubbly was losing her spunk. And he was offering to do anything to get it back.
"after this is over, can we be mated?" she had no idea if she said that correctly or not. But it was what she wanted. She wanted to be with him for as long as his life would let her.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:14 pm

Trenton held her for a long moment, silence filling the woods that surrounded them. His eyes closed, his heart swelling with a solemn warmth. "Of course," he said softly, his lips moving to hers as he held her. "You will be my mate, if that is what you want," he watched her closely as he said these words, his eyes searching her face for any doubt that might be there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:18 pm

Mika smiled and looked up at him with the bright, wide grin. "I want it. More than anything." she told him softly. She kissed him back, her lips warm against his. She leaned into the kiss, wrapping herself close around him. "I want to be with you for as long as I can." she told him softly.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:22 pm

Trenton gave a small smile as he kissed her back. "How does time and all eternity sound?" he asked softly, his eyes continuing to search hers. "Because I don't think I will be able to settle for anything less. I love you too much." It was true, he did love her more than a life time, and knew he would outlive most of his kind. He did not want to be alone when that day came.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:31 pm

Mika smiled brightly. "that sounds absolutely wonderful." she wiped away any dried tears and just smiled to him. "of course, we are going to have to make a house around a place like this. I don't think I can handle not being like this once and a while." or as often as they could. She felt totally safe here, in his arms. And happy that he would take her as his.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:37 pm

Trenton smiled down at her kissing her gently. "We will live here, in these trees. I will make you a sturdy home, I promise." He brushed the hair from her eyes, a playful look coming to his. He moved them to a shallow part of the lake, laying her beneath him. "I could make you mine now, if you did not want to wait," he said teasingly, kissing her neck. He did not expect her to agree, nor was he sure he was ready for her to. He still had to come up with the means to make his mark for her. His mark could be anything from a bracelet, to a necklace, or even some had gone so far as to make a separate body marking for each other. Then a thought occurred to him. The necklace he had given her. He wondered if she still had it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:44 pm

Mika laughed lightly at what he said about making her his. "well, yes, you very much could." she whispered softly in his ear as he kissed her neck. His lips brushed against the chord of the necklace he had given her all those weeks ago as he kissed her. She closed her eyes and tried to steady her racing heart. He somehow always managed to get her heart to speed up with the smallest of gestures.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:48 pm

Trenton gave a small smile as he realized she was wearing the necklace. He kissed down her collar bone to the base of her neck. "If it is what you want," he said softly, refusing to do anything unless she, of course, wanted it. He lifted his head, his eyes resting on her face, searching with a small smile. His own heart seemed to race a million miles an hour, his storm grey eyes filled with love and admiration for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:52 pm

Mika almost lost her breath as he kissed down her collar bone. "I want you." she told him very softly, her arms wrapping around him and her body getting pulled closer. He was large compared to her tiny frame. She wanted to be his so badly. She wanted to have someone she loved actually be able to love her back. And he was that person. They couldn't get in trouble for loving each other. Right?
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:02 am

Trenton felt his heart continue to pick up speed as she pulled him closer. He closed his eyes as he tried to focus his thoughts, to calm himself. When his eyes opened again, meeting hers, his breath was steady. "As you wish," he said softly, kissing her deeply, pulling her body closer to his as his finger hooked around the necklace, pulling it into view. "This is my mark for you," he whispered against her lips. "It is my promise, to always be faithful to you, and no one else...if you'll have me as yours," he said softly. He knew she had said she had wanted to be his before, but now was the defining moment. This was the last time in which she could back out, there was no going back after she said yes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:36 am

Mika nodded slowly. His kisses had taken her breath away and made her heart feel like it was about to jump out of her chest. A feeling she never really got around Drew or Bobby. She under stood about what he said about her being marked by the necklace. It actually made her smile.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:05 am

Trenton waited for her to say no, and when it didn't come, a small smile spread across his lips. He lost his innocence to Mika that night, being careful to not touch her with both hands, or break her small body. He loved her with every fiber of his being, making sure she felt that love through the night.

That morning he was actually asleep with Mika pulled close to his chest, his body curled around her slightly in a protective stance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:38 pm

Mika woke, her small body curled against his. At first, when she saw him asleep she thought she accidentally killer him. But she soon felt the rise and fall of his chest and she relaxed. Her mind went back to the night before and a slight blush rose to her cheeks. She really did that with him. She let him take her. But he was his to take.
She closed her eyes again and just relaxed against his protective embrase.

Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum