the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Untouchable MxT

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Untouchable    MxT - Page 2 Empty Re: Untouchable MxT

Post by Momo13 Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:31 pm

Mika's heart fell at that. They were mated? "he said he loved me...what does that mean? Your world confuses me....he kisses me and holds me when he can...but now I find out he has a forever mate that is trapped in the sky?"
She thought over the story. "I am sorry for your loss. I never had a sibling do I can't even imagine what it would be like to lose someone like that." Mika rubbed her arm slowly and looked down, not meeting the lady's gaze.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:37 pm

Azreal smiled and shook her head. "He loves you dear one. To be mated is...to be joined in...a marriage? They were never joined though. They were to be joined when he got home and it was arranged by my father and the chief of Trenton's tribe." She glanced down at her cup and took a sip of the buttery sweet tea and set it back down. "It is alright...I have learned to live with it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:56 am

Mika nodded slowly and looked down at the necklace again. "I was lucky to find someone like him....someone who understood that love could be more than touch." Her gaze went to her own gloved hands. "He is very understanding of my....curse." How else was she to word that? Gift? Issue? Because it was really neither. It was not a gift, nor was it really mika's issue. It was just her curse to bare.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:18 pm

Azreal gave a small nod, her eyes back on the tea cup. "He knows only to well the powers of a curse," her voice trailed off. She remembered the time he had touched her. Now, it wasn't so big for her because he had seen it all before, but when it happened....she couldn't get over it for days. She sighed and stood, grabbing something that looked like biscuits, and brought them to the table. "How did you meet him?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:13 pm

Mika looked down at her hands. "We just kinda ran into each other. I was having an off day....my curse taking a turn for the worse....and we just started talking. He befriended me quickly and started calling me 'young gardian'. Then he wanted me to see the woods....and while out there, here brought me to this lake...a lake where my powers wouldnt affect him. A place where i could actually have him hold me and not fear for his life...." She accidentally left out bits and pieces, not having a full memory of what happened between the two.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:11 pm

Azreal listened carefully, a small smile on her face as she gave a nod. It sounded like Trenton, taking in the stragglers. "You will be well taken care of," she said softly. "He is a good man."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:35 pm

mika smiled at that and looked at Azreal. "I know he is. I am so lucky to have someone like him." in her mind, she added: someone who wont hurt me and who would protect me. Someone who hopefully wont leave me. "So....do you know why he would want to leave me with you?"
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:44 pm

Azreal shook her head. "No, not unless he was going shopping for information. Or weapons. He is not normally so hesitant to bring others with him. Perhaps he's just nervous for your well being." She gave a small smile and offered her some of the buttery, flaky biscuits. "He usually has good reasons though. I've learned to not question him."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:42 pm

Mika nodded and took a biscuit. "Were you serious when you said I needed new clothing?" SHe looked down at what she was wearing and bit her lip. She liked it, but wanted to blend in as best as possible. And apparently, unlike back home, her shortness made her stand out even more. Everyone thought she was beautiful because of it, and she wasnt sure how to react to that.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:02 pm

Azreal smiled and shook her head. "No, it's fine. I just had to give him a hard time. It is not common for men to sew, and he made those clothes for you. There are no clothes in our world that would fit you. I may, however, want to take your size and make you some extras, just in case...if that is alright."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:17 pm

Mika nodded slowly. "What would taking my sizes imply?" part of her thought that the girl wOuld actually touch her skin. She did not wish to hurt one of trentons friends. Especially after how nice she had been.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:30 pm

"Just a few measurements around your breasts, your hips. Things like that, just to get an idea of how I need to make the clothes." Azreal said with a small shrug. "It won't be anything to bad, I promise." She got up and grabbed a small piece of lace. "I'll use this to measure."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:34 pm

Mika nodded slowly and stood up. Her fingers rubbed against each other because of his nervous she was. She didn't even know why she was nervous.
"why is being small so beautiful here?" Mika was very curious about the culture of this place.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:54 pm

Azreal smiled and kneeled(sp?) in front of her, having her stand with her arms out stretched so that she could take the measurements. "It just is a sign of beauty. Men like smaller women with fair skin like yours. It's most attractive among the Monari and the Meltano. Heshik men...vary in what they like. Most mate with taller women, it helps continue their line. Keeps their children large, and able protect the next generation."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:11 pm

Mika's eyes widened. "Children? I'm barely 17....I think." The whole not aging thing that Drew attempted to explain to her was still confusing her. But she knew that she wasnt old enough mentally to even think about having kids.
She stood how azreal positioned her too and bit her lip. Part of her was paraniod that she would touch Mika's skin by accident.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:04 pm

Azreal grinned and shook her head. "Don't worry about children. Trenton is to restless to think about a family right now." She wrapped the lace around her waist and wrote down the measurements on a small piece of paper that she had brought over when she got the the lace.

Trenton walked in just as Azreal was measuring Mika's chest. His eyes bugged slightly and he stared for a moment before quickly turning his back to them. He ran a hand through his hair and tried to bring his mind back to the present. Had they been talking about kids? He blinked, hoping he heard wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:08 pm

Mika nodded and relaxed. She turned to see trenton walk in. How she wanted to run to him and welcome him back. But Azreal still had teh lace around her. She kept watching Trenton as azreal worked, waiting for her to finish. "Where di you go, trenton?" Mika asked softly, curious of his travels.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:27 pm

Trenton cleared his throat and tried to relax, not turning to look at them until he was sure they were done. "I uh had to go talk to a few people about the happenings of late. Tried to get some information on the activities of some things...and people. Nothing..big, just not a place where you would have been safe."

Azreal finished measuring and stood, taking the paper with her. "I'll be right back," she said and disappeared into another room with Mika's measurements. Trenton was still staring out the doorway, even after she left.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:28 pm

Mike nodded and walked to him once she was finished with measurements. she wrapped her arms around his midsection from behind and pressed her cheek against his upper back just enjoying being close to him. "Alright. I hope everything worked out well," she said softly to him, just inhaling his sent and smiling.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:32 am

Trenton smiled and looked down at her, putting his arm around her as best he could without actually touching her skin. "It..it did," he said with a small nod before bending down and brushing his lips across her forehead. He felt the slight zing of energy drain, but only smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:55 am

Mika looked up at him when he kissed her. "Trenton....please be careful...." She loved behing held by him, and loved when he kissed her forhead, but she didnt want to drain his energy whenever he did that. It wasnt safe. He wasnt safe when he did that. And it scared her. She couldnt live with herself if she caused his death or wounded him.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:29 pm

Trenton sighed and chuckled. "I love you," was all he gave in response. He lead her over the to table, sitting in one of the chairs. "How was your stay with Azreal?" he asked, hoping she hadn't had to terrible of a time. He felt guilty for leaving her, but where he went, she couldn't follow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:22 pm

Mika sat on trentons lap as he brought her to the table. "it was fine. She was nice." she smiled to trenton and held his hand with her small gloved one. "I love you too." she wondered if there was a way to break her curse. But then pushed the thought aside. It wouldn't be possible.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:28 pm

Trenton gave a small nod as he wrapped his arms around her, letting them hang about her waist loosely. "I'm glad. She's a good spirit," he said, voice soft. "We should probably get moving again in the next day or so...it's not safe to stay around here." His eyes were slightly distant, upset. What he had learned from the trader was not pleasant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:51 pm

Mika looked up at him and sighed. "what's wrong?" she asked, scared. "Why isn't it safe?" She looked up at him, her grey eyes wide with fear. She could tell by just looking up at him that he was worried. What was he worried about? Would he tell her?
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum