the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Untouchable MxT

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Untouchable    MxT - Page 8 Empty Re: Untouchable MxT

Post by Momo13 Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:18 am

Mika slid out of his arms and looked down at him worriedly. "Trenton...!" she gasped, panicked flowing through her. She sat in front of him and looked at the wound. What could she do? This looke bad. She could only deal with her own would...not someone else's. She pulled her gloves on and made sure her skinwas covered again.

"what should I do, love?" she asked him softly. She was ready to help in anyway needed. "And you should have let me stand my ground. They wouldn't get to me." she actually trusted her power to save her in those situations.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:14 am

"Bag, jar of yellow. R-rub it on the wound after you cut it open and bleed it out. Black is poison." Trenton said breathlessly. "I-I couldn't risk it," he said with a wince, the energy drain finally starting to hit him. He was pale and could barely keep his eyes open, his skin burning from the poison.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:23 pm

Mika nodded and woundered how she was going to do this if she couldnt touch him. Her heart was thuddering in her chest and she just looked down at the wound. Yellow jar.... She hunted through the bag to find it.

There was a tug in her gut as she felt a wave of energy. A familiar wave. She turned to see Drew standing in the mouth of the cave, far from her, but still close enough for her to see his worried eyes .

"Mi...Dont touch him right now." he said softly, walking over to her. She scrambled away as the tug got stronger. She hovered protectively over Trenton, but was forced back with Drew's steps closer to them.

Drew grabed the jar of yelllow and started doing as trenton instructed mika to do. She winced as Drew cut the wound open again and rubbed the stuff in.

"Stay away from him for a bit...You drained his energy...." Drew said softly, glancing up to see the tears in her eyes.

"You are suposed to be helping the others...why are you here?" She asked, her voice shaking as she spoke.

"I saw those things go after you guys. I couldn't let you get hurt." Mika shook her head and covered her ears.

"Dont say that! Dont say that you cant let me get hurt. YOU hurt Me." She whispered harshly to him. He just shook his head adn continued working on Trenton to heal him.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:27 pm

Trenton listened to the conversation briefly before he fell into a swell of unconsciousness. His leg bled freely, black liquid oozing out and separating from the blood as it did so. The black seemed to never end, but finally came to a stop after a while. Trenton hadn't even bothered to tell her about the gash in his side from the trees. It would heal soon enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:40 pm

Drew started binding his leg after the black has drained. "Mika....I never ment to hurt you...."

"like hell you didnt!" She actually screamed at him. All the pent up anger and emotions she had for him were let out in taht one setence. "You only ignored me after YOUR kind cursed me. You wouldnt even help me when I needed it." She was back on her feet again, standing behind Trenton and as close as she could without hurting Drew.

"What did you expect me to do?" He demanded. "Act like him? Look where this has gotten him Mika. Is this what you wanted?" She blinked and her hands trembled.

"Get out. Just get out right now." She whispered softly, his energy draining into her as she stepped forward to stand infront of Trenton.

He blinked at her and stepped back as she advanced. "OUT!" She screamed at him. He slowly left and she fell to the ground, tears in her eyes.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:36 pm

Trenton slept for five days, unmoving. His wounds healed quickly, sealing themselves and leaving nothing but scars. It wasn't until the night of the sixth day that he began to stir. He groaned, shifting his weight as he tried to see where he was exactly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:42 pm

Mika was half asleep, about a foot away from him. She had put herself in-between him and the mouth of the cage. Her body was tired, she hadn't gotten proper sleep in the past six days. She had been too worried about Trenton.

In that time though, she had taken up weaving and had actually spent the time to make a braided bracelet for him. It matched similar to the necklace he bs given her.

When he stirred though, she did not. Her body far to tired to allow her to move. Instead, it dulled her into an actual slumber, knowing she was safe because Trenton was waking. She wanted to see him, but her body was retaliating, trying to numb her mind into darkness.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:58 pm

Trenton blinked and looked around, finding Mika asleep at the mouth of the cave. He quickly got up and moved her to the back, away from any danger that might be lurking there. He sighed and sat down, wondering if she had eaten, it was obvious she hadn't slept. He looked around and ignored the hunger pains in his stomach, only focusing on her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:11 pm

Mika mumbled softly as she was moved. Familiar hands grabbed her body and shifted her. She wanted to wake. To see him. But her body was too tired and her mind was lost in a deep sleep.

Hours later she finally woke. Not nearly enough sleep for her body, but enough to let her wake. "T-trenton?" she asked softly as she rolled over to see him.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:21 pm

Trenton blinked and looked over at Mika, quickly moving to be beside her. "Are you alright?" He asked, looking concerned. He brushed the hair from her face, careful to not touch her skin, knowing he'd be reprimanded if he did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:24 pm

Mika smiled up to him and took his hand in hers. "I...I'm fine. Igot enough energy from the creatures, you, and drew to last me the days." she told him softly, worried about him more than herself. Was he alright? "Are you ok though?"
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:29 pm

Trenton gave a small nod and smiled. "Just needed some sleep was all," he said before he kissed her quickly. "Are you hungry?" He asked, shifting her so that she was in his lap. "I can get you something to eat if you want."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:38 pm

A small buzz filled the girl from his kiss. She sighed but gave up trying to warn him against doing that.
"I'm fine." she just wanted to be in his arms. To cuddle with him and feel safe. and she felt safe right now, with her in his lap and him awake. "You had me worried," she said softly. Part of her wondered if he heard her conversation with drew.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:44 pm

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to worry you," Trenton said with a small frown. "I was just trying to get you to safety," his eyes searched her face. "You wouldn't have lasted against the whole pack, even with your power." He held her closer, not wanting to let her go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:44 am

Mika sighed and decided to not argue against him. "I was more worried when you touched me," she told him softly, her tiny hands shaking. She was so worried when she felt his energy. Especially sense he was trying to get her to safety. "Are you sure you are ok?"
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:32 am

"I'm fine," Trenton said with a soft smile. He glanced around the cave and sighed. "How long was I asleep for?" He asked as he shifted her in his lap so she was easier to cuddle. He rubbed her back gently, watching her. In the back of her mind she wondered why she had energy from Drew, but he would ask that later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:51 am

Mika looked up at him then leaned into his warm embrace. "A few days....nearly five. I... I thought you werent going to wake up." She burried her face in his chest and held back tears. "You had me so worried."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:53 am

Trenton blinked and chuckled looking down at her. "That's about how long I usually sleep," he said as he rubbed her back gently. "I can go for days, even weeks without sleep, then when I do sleep I have to sleep for days." He gave a small smile, kissing the top of her head gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:24 pm

Mika nodded slowly and kept her gaze down. She felt the kiss and a small smile filled her lips. A frown soon followed, reaction to the buzz that came. "Please be carefull..." She murmured softly to him, biting her lower lip.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:46 pm

Trenton sighed and gave a small nod. "Yes, ma'am. Would you like something to eat?" He asked after a minute of silence. He didn't want her to go without and his stomach was gnawing at his insides.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:49 pm

Mika nodded slowly. "Yea, food would be nice." she said softly a small smile spreading on her lips. She leaned up and gave a very quick kiss, only a small buzz coming from it. "I'm so glad you are alright..." she realized that he probably wouldn't without drews help. He made it so trenton could heal properly. Mika had been too afraid to touch him.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:06 pm

Trenton gave a small smile and set her down onto the ground beside him. "Alright," he gave a nod and stood. "I'll be right back, stay put please." He then picked up a few weapons and headed towards the mouth of the cave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:20 pm

Mika nodded and sighed. She sat in the corner of the cave in between a rock and the side of the cave itself. She was keeping herself perfectly hidden from any intruder. The small girl hadnt eaten sense he had fallen asleep, afraid to leave his side.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:06 pm

Trenton came back a few hours later, toting what looked like a deer that had been skinned and gutted. He hung it up in the cave and began to strip the meat from it. He put pieces on a stick and held it over the fire, sprinkling a few herbs onto it that he had found while in the forest. When it was done he handed her the stick. "Eat," he said quietly before standing and starting to prepare his own stick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:24 pm

Mika nodded and started nomming on the meat. "Thank you." She mumbled softly and continued eating. The meat was good, and she tried to ignore the look of where the food came from. Back in her junior here at high school she was a vegitarian...but now she didnt really have that choice. And she only became a vegitarian because Bobby wanted her to be. So maybe it was good she was back to eating meat.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum