the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Untouchable MxT

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Untouchable    MxT - Page 3 Empty Re: Untouchable MxT

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:57 pm

Trenton looked down into her fear filled eyes and gave a small smile, holding her closer. "No need to be afraid, Mika," he murmured. "There is just..bad things headed our way. This world, despite its beauty, has been cast in the shadows of evil for a long time. That evil has began to move." His eyes searched her face carefully, taking in her features.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:20 pm

Mika sighed at the sound of evil. Of course there was evil. No matter where she went evil would be there. "It is in my job to stop evil that comes. No matter when of where...." she sighed softly, an almost groaning sound coming to her voice. "Anything I can do to help?"
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:29 pm

Trenton looked down at her, a small smile on his face. "You can stay safe, and do as I say." He stroked her cheek gently, once again ignoring the zing that came from touching her. Azreal walked out just then with a small bundle that she put in a cloth side satchel which she handed to Mika. "There. Clothes to last you for a while," she said with a small smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:56 pm

Mika flinched away from his touch. "Trenton...." a smal sigh escaped her lips. "Please, do try to be careful...I feel like when i say these things they go in one ear and out the other. My skin is dangerous. Please realize that...."
She glanced over at Azreal who walked in as she spoke about her skin. She bit her lip and looked at the clothing. "Thank you. This is very kind of you."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:40 am

Azreal smiled and gave a small nod. "You're welcome little one," she said in a kind voice. "I have to go tend to customers now, please excuse me." With that she went behind the currtain and to the front half of the house where they had come in.

With a heavy sigh, Trenton let his hand fall from her face. He shook his head. "I'm letting my immunity grow," he said softly, eyes searching hers. "The more I touch you, the less it will be able to affect me. My body will adapt, it was designed to do so."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:33 pm

Mika sighed and looked at her hands. "It won't work...as much ad I want and hope it would, that won't work. The power isnt simple...it's a curse that grows over time. So yes, your body will adapt to it, but the more you touch me while you adapt to me, the more my curse will grow. The harder it will be for you to hold me, even through the thin layers of clothing."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:59 am

Trenton watched her carefully, a resigned look in his eye. He took a deep breath and gave a small nod, not wanting to verbally admit that he couldn't touch her. His storm grey eyes seemed to take a silver light to them as an unfathomable sadness touched his soul. Not because he couldn't touch her, though that was certainly part of it, but because he knew she would not be able to follow where he went, but he would not leave her either. He was torn. Who would protect her? He could leave her with his people...they would care for her..if she was his mate. But they weren't mated, and he wasn't ready for that. Although he had, and would continue to tell her he loved her, he did not want her to be forced into his life style. He did not want to bring his curse of a life down on her. On her innocence. There was too much evil in this world, to much that he felt he could not protect her from. His heart ached at the thought, but he knew it was true. "Shall we go to the lake, one last time before we leave this place?" He asked softly, almost reverently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:07 am

Mika nodded and wouldnt meet his eyes. She couldnt. She couldnt handle seeing the sadness his grey eyes held. Much similar to her own. "Yea. The lake sounds wounderful right now." She nodded softly and bit her lip.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:18 pm

Trenton nodded and gathered her in his arms before shifting her to his back as he stood. He grabbed the supplies that Azreal had so kindly given them, and headed out the door, biding her farewell. She hugged him gently as a quiet tear rolled down her cheeks. "You come back, you hear? Please?"
Trenton gave a small nod. "Of course Azreal....please leave the city tonight.."
Azreal stared at him for the longest moment, then gave a small nod not willing to question him.

Trenton gave a small nod and kissed her forehead, then left the small tree house store. He took a running start and lept(sp?) off the platform that acted as a front porch, a vine falling to his hand and catching them, swinging them into the higher branches. They reached his home soon enough, and he quickly packed all that the needed. In no time he was strapped down with everything he had been wearing when she had first met him and a cloak. He hoisted the pack onto his back, tying the cloak over it before taking Mika and putting her on his back between the pack. The house looked bare, almost nothing seemed to be left. With one last glance at the place he had called home for so many years, he turned and ran to the trees.

It was almost sunset when the reached the lake. Trenton's heart was heavy, his mind weighed down with thoughts of his home, of the information that he had learned, of her. He sat Mika down by the water's edge before quickly making a shelter for them beside the water and starting a fire. The lake was quiet which put Trenton slightly on edge. Usually, his keen ears could hear the creatures in the trees, and scuttling around the ground. But not tonight. There was a sadness in the forest, almost as if Enearan knew what was going to happen to her people that night.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:24 pm

Mika sat on the waters edge, her feet dipped in the water. She had taken off her jacket and gloves and put them close to the fire on the dry sand along with her boots and socks. She waited for Trenton to finish setting up camp and set her feet in teh water. Her heart was sad, as if she was expressing the same emotions Trenton was. watching him clear out the house was hard, but she didnt question it. She didnt question anything he did after leaving Azreal's. She hadnt actually spoken sense they left.
"Trenton...." She finally said, her voice soft and low. She didnt know what she could say to him. She didnt know what was going on, and wasnt sure if she wanted to. "hold me?" She finally asked.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:46 pm

Trenton started the small fire just as she said his name. He looked up at her and gave a small nod. Without words, he stripped himself of his boots and his vest, following her example by putting his feet into the water. He then wrapped his arms around her, pulling her into his lap and holding her close to his chest, his head resting on hers. He didn't know what to say, no words came to him. His emotions were a tumult while his body seemed almost serene with the water soothing his senses and her in his arms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:52 pm

Mika closed her eyes and let his strong arms engulf her tiny frame. "I love you Trenton. More than anything." she said softly, her body completely surrounded by him. His arms strong and safe. His lap welcoming for her to sit in. She was completely and totally his. Nothing would change that. He could do whatever he wanted to do to her while they were in this lake. She wouldn't fight, she wouldn't object. She trusted him with all her heart and soul.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:56 pm

Trenton kissed the top of her head gently, burying his face in her hair. "I love you too, Mika. You are my life now," he said softly, barely loud enough for her to hear. A strange sense of right flowed through him as the words left his lips. In all reality, he had always known he'd come to that conclusion, but saying it...That was different. It was as if that solidified it. Made it actually tangible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:59 pm

Mika smiled at what he said. "And you are mine." she paused for a second and sighed. "I know troubles are coming. And that you are preparing for them. And I want to help you. I want to be at your side wherever you are. And I can promise you that if you try to pass me off to someone lik Azreal again, as sweet as she is, I will run away from them and find you." she looked up at him. "I will be with you. With my life. My love. I will."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:03 pm

Trenton gave a small smile as he stared down at her. "I was hoping you wouldn't say that," he murmured, the concern he felt for her seeming to leak into his voice, his features, his very countenance. "I don't want to loose you," he said softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:06 pm

Mika just shook her head. "you won't. I promise you wont lose me. The only way you would is if you wouldn't let me come with you." she cuddled against him and kissed his cheek. She knew he was concerned about her, but that didn't matter to her. She wanted to be by his side through thick and thin. Through any battle he had to fight. She would make sure she was there.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:16 pm

Trenton took a deep breath as he looked into her eyes. He searched her face, her soul. He gently brushed his fingers along her cheek, down her neck, and across her collar bone. He looked up at the moon that sat high in the sky and seemed huge. It was close enough you could see the craters, it was as if you could reach out and touch it almost. "Mika," he said softly, looking back at her. His face was serious, his eyes alight with the love that burned deep within him. "Would you have me as your mate?" He asked, his voice barely audible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:27 pm

Mika's heart stopped. Did he just ask her that? A joyful smile filled her face, and she nodded. "Yes. Yes Trenton." she said slowly and softly. She kissed him quickly on the lips. "I would love nothing more." she wanted to spend her illegal life with him. Or as much of it as she could.
Part of her wondered if he counted as mortal or not. She bit her lower lip at the thought. But she soon brushed it aside. She didn't care about some pointless council rules. But she did care about him.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:12 am

Trenton grinned and held her close, kissing her deeply. His kiss held all the love and passion he could manage without getting...physical. He didn't want to let go of her. "I love you," he murmured softly against her lips, barely an inch away. His eyes searched her face, brushing the hair away so he could see her fully. He didn't know if he was ready for this, but he knew he would want her and only her, and he didn't want to loose her without her being his.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:24 pm

Mika kissed him back, all her feelings for him rushing out in that one kiss. She loved him more than life itself it seemed. When he pulled away she just looked up at him. A smile filled her face and she cuddled aganst him. her hand rested over his heart and she could feel his steady heart beat. "I love you too, Trenton." she paused and looked up at him again. "So much. I love you so very much..." She hoped he understood that he was her everything. Her reason for being happy again.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:31 pm

Trenton smiled down at her, his hand brushing against her skin, just beneath her shirt. He didn't mean to do that, he had just been adjusting himself when his hand had slipped slightly. Want burned through him, but he quickly put himself in check. He kissed her forehead and let his head rest against hers, closing his eyes softly. "I'm so blessed to have found you," he murmured, more to himself than to anyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:16 pm

Mika was shocked when he touched her stomach. She jumped away at first, but realized he wouldn't hurt her. She was safe with him. He would never hurt her. Mika relaxed and leaned into his hand a bit, showing him she had no problem with it.
"Why do you say that?" she asked softly. Why would he want someone who could kill him with a simple kiss?
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:49 pm

"Because, I never thought I'd find someone that I love as much as you, and you are not afraid of me." His voice was soft as he pulled away slightly and looked at her, his hand remaining where he had accidentally put it. Trenton's eyes searched hers for a long time before he raised his hands and set them on either side of her head without touching her. "May I show you something?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:53 pm

Mika nodded slowly to what he asked. "Sure. I trust you...." She knew that he was about to touch her with both hands. But she hoped he was just showing her his life instead of seeing hers. "you don't really need to ask." she waited, susspence filling her.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:59 pm

Trenton watched her, cracking a small, almost nervous smile. He then closed his eyes, focusing on his hands as they gently touched the sides of her face. He leaned his head against hers for support as he found himself spiraling through his memories which were now filling his head. The memories of his childhood, of the initiation process of manhood which included years away from home and much blood shed. His adolescence and current years replaced images of his parents fighting against a large black shadowed creature, only to be swallowed whole, screams echoing from within that belong to both of them. His determination to find the shadows creatures, to find the Habal, the one responsible for the evil in their land. How he had grown up alone, the day he was told by his chief that he had to take Tekara as a mate; the day she died. All of it up to the present moment, coated in his emotions. He finally managed to pull his hands away, falling back, feet still in the water. He was breathless, weak. Never had he touched someone for so long. His eyes were still closed, though he couldn't find much of the energy to open them. Not even the water could protect him from his curse, though it did seem to do its best to heal, to replace the strength he had lost. He could feel the warmth of its properties, as if it was filling him with light.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum