the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Boarding School Chat

+7
Ale J.
Momo13
Ravyn
Black&White
Echo
Invisimort
Jacky K.
11 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Boarding School Chat - Page 5 Empty Re: The Boarding School Chat

Post by Echo Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:52 pm

Sarah

I shook my head. "Not yet. She hasn't arrived. ...Um, I really should answer that text...sorry again."

It bugged me when people started texting in the middle of a conversation, but this was kind of my duty. We had to stay in touch as a team, after all.

---how do u know theyre clean? lol about the murder, tho. gl, haha
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:53 pm

Danae

Watching them both carefully I slipped onto my bed, scooting back towards the opposite edge of it. I as slightly curious who the girl had texted, but it wasn't like if I asked she would tell me. So instead I continued to rub my wrist, listening to them. It was better to go unnoticed and learn things, than it was to talk and maybe find yourself in trouble, I'd learned that lesson long ago.

Also, did Marley just call herself a master thief..?
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:21 pm

Marley
"I have no problems with phones unless you forget to silence yours at night. I totally need my beauty sleep,and if you interrupt that, I'm throwing that thing out the window" I tried to keep a straight face, but I ended up laughing instead.

I'd probably spend a lot of most nights scoping this place out, anyway. Trying to figure out who was a little careless with storing their money... "Soo, dormies, what is the scedual from here on out anyway? Do either of you know?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:35 pm

Sarah

I grinned at the throwing it out the window comment. Not like I'd let her do it even if she'd been serious. But as for the schedules, I answered, "Not yet." Marley seemed nice, which was good. Not like I wanted to be stuck in a dorm with jerks all year. Speaking of which...

From Peter:
I know all three of them personally. And you laugh because you think I'm kidding. He could shoot me or stab me. In my sleep. If they don't find a cause of death, he killed my soul. I don't think he'll go for that one, though.

---lol, hes temperamental, i get it

I wondered how he knew them, but I figured it was just more from the mysterious things I hadn't heard of. He was always so mysterious... I turned to the other girl.

"Sorry, did you say your name? I don't think I heard it."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:44 pm

Danae

I kinda wished I had a phone, I mean, there was no one for me to text, I mean, I have no clue if Peter had a phone, and I don't think I knew anyone else I would want to talk to that could possibly have a -

Oh wait, she was talking to me. Blinking I forced myself to pay attention again, my name, that was simple enough.

"Oh, I'm Danae." I replied, making sure my voice didn't betray my still raging nerves. "Nice to..meet you."

I'm not sure if I could have finished that sentance any lamer, but that was all I could think of. Blame my social skills on years of not caring about what others thought of me, and its not like I cared what Sarah thought exactly, but Marley was here...and her opinion was kinda important...so. ..
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:01 am

Daniel:

"Alright." I replied calmly. "Uhm...can I turn on a light or something? It's a bit... uhm... dark in here." Granted there was a window in the room, but... It had a set of blinds over it, and there were still shadows creeping along the far side of the room. I mean, I hadn't taken the bed nearest the window. "Maybe open the blinds on the window?" I suggested as well after a minute.

I looked around for another source of light in the room itself, something I could turn on at night... when it got really dark.

It then occurred to me that I was holding a big old lantern. ...That was kind of convenient.

T.Mor:

I sat on my bed and watched Peter type on a teeny thing. I kind of knew what it was... from some pictures I'd seen around Auda occasionally. I wondered if he could make popcorn with it.

No popcorn appeared, and he set it on the bed. And then he picked it up again, punched more buttons... and put it back down.

Still no popcorn. ...Weird.

"Why... Why isn't it making...uhm...popcorn?" I asked finally, after he picked it up and put it down again.
Invisimort
Invisimort

http://invisimort.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:05 am

Sarah

"Nice to meet you, too," I said with a friendly smile. She had an interesting name... Both of them did, actually. Then I got another text.

From Peter:
Again, you laugh because you think I'm kidding. I'm absolutely serious about this. He's homicidal, and he's killed before. I /should/ be fine as long as I don't piss him off or anything, but I figured I'd let you know. If I am murdered, though, report Dorian Aldric as a suspect. Actually, disregard that. I'm sure they'll count him as a suspect.

I'm pretty sure I had a very troubled look on my face. My fingers shook as I tapped the touchscreen, making it difficult to type.

---WTF?! GTE OUT PF THERE! CALL TGE COPS! DO SOMETIHNG! IF YHIS IS A JOKE, ITDS /NOT/ FUNNY!
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:17 am

Alex
"Er... alright, I guess?" Great, I managed to score a crazy roommate. ...Then again, I'm a killer for hire, so I guess I'm not really in a position to criticize sanity levels. "Are you afraid of the dark or something?"

Marley
Suddenly, it was pretty obvious Sarah was freaked out about something. After a couple of moments on debating whether or not I should pry, I threw politeness to the wind

"What's wrong?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:20 am

Peter

"It's a cellphone," I said. "I'm texting the rest of my team. ...Popcorn?"

From Sarah:
WTF?! GTE OUT PF THERE! CALL TGE COPS! DO SOMETIHNG! IF YHIS IS A JOKE, ITDS /NOT/ FUNNY!

---It's not a joke. And the situation is controlled. I'll be fine, really. Don't worry about me.

From Nike:
im going to trust that you know what youre doing, but that doesnt mean im not going to be concerned. and if you need /anything/, say it and well both be there

---Of course. And thank you.

Sarah

I looked up at her. "...I have a friend in the other school...and he...he just said there's a...homicidal person in his dorm..."

From Peter:
It's not a joke. And the situation is controlled. I'll be fine, really. Don't worry about me.

---HOW CNA I NOPT WORRY?!
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:27 am

Daniel:

"Well... "afraid" is kind of...an interesting way to put it." I stated. If regular fear triggers freaky hallucinations of things with really bad plastic surgeons and me crawling about on the undulating floor... then, yeah. I guess... I am afraid of the dark.

If not... then... I guess I'm horrified of the dark.

I wasted no time in peeling the blinds away from the window. Light from outside flooded in, and everything immediately felt better.

"It shouldn't be too much of an issue..." I muttered. Especially if I managed to find some oil for this lantern somewhere.

T.Mor:

"At... home... those... you can get like four of them... and stick them all in a circle... and they make popcorn." Though... knowing all the other planes and stuff... Auda was probably the only place in the universe that did that too.

"Wait...so is that like... like uhm... Videocalling?" In some really fancy shrineboxes you could have a thing built in that could see your face and then you could talk to people from the other side of town THROUGH the shrinebox... This sounded kind of like that...sort of... only with buttons involved.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:30 am

Marley
For a fleeting second, I panicked. Surely it's not them, though... surely not. Impossible. It just couldn't be, stop being so paranoid

"Uh... did he give a name, by any chance...?" I tried to keep my voice steady.

Alexander
This guy was definitely off his rocker. Well then, this is gonna be interesting... very... interesting. Wonderful.

"How afraid of the dark are you? Like... just a little skittish, full out panic attack...?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:39 am

Peter

"No, just text-based," I answered. "At least, what I'm doing now is. You can use them to talk with voice, though, and they also take pictures. I think some of them might have videocalling capabilities, but this one doesn't."

I wasn't going to ask further about the popcorn.

From Sarah:
HOW CNA I NOPT WORRY?!

---I know what I'm doing. And like I said, I should be fine. Besides, a murder or three on his hands would be inconvenient for him. It's not like he wants to get caught. So don't worry.

Sarah

"He said...um..." I scrolled up. "...Dorian Aldric. Do you know who that is?" The last part might've had a hint of desperation in it, but it wasn't my fault. Peter had just told me he could be murdered in his sleep, for crying out loud!

Then I got another text from him. I started the reply right away.

---but...i cant just /not/ worry! u shud report him! do /something/!
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:44 am

Marley
I literally felt all the color drain from my face, and I felt immediately lightheaded. No... just... n-no... how could he...

"Are you sure?" I asked quietly, my voice shaking slightly. This place was supposed to be safe! And now, against all odds, my brothers were here?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:51 am

Danae

Tensing a little I watched Marley for a moment, scooting towards the front of my bed. Hesitating for a moment I spoke up, having no clue if it was alright to ask or not.

"Marley...? What's wrong? You know him?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:55 am

Black&White wrote:October
Well...shit, where was I supposed to go....
Paperssss....where'd you gooo..... I /know/ i TOTALLY put you in this bag somewhere! ARGH. I wasn't about to go upturning my dufflebag in the middle of the hallway. Let's try luck then... I peak my head into an occupied room, looking around slightly confused. "Might your roommate be October Tyler to your papers?" I ask the girl.

I had gotten here earlier today... After my brother dropped me off. Or... rather, After my brother stood outside staring at the place with me for a whole... I don't know, five minutes before he could finally figure out how to ask if this was where he should leave me, because he had to go to some place across...er...Well, farther away somewhere to go to some boys' school. I didn't really pay attention to where he said he would be going.

I'd spent the time since then unpacking what little I actually owned, from a suitcase made of Duct tape and cardboard.

Some girl popped her head into my room, asking something about whether someone named October was on my papers. She talked kind of... weirdly.

"My name's Ana... Not October, so probably not." I left out the fact that I couldn't actually read my papers, because... she didn't need to know. It wasn't her business. Then the word "roommate" hit me, and I figured out why there were two beds in the room. My suitcase was currently sitting on the other bed. Oh well, if she ended up living there, she could move it.

"Oh, roommates? No idea." I corrected myself, still not getting up or anything.

Daniel:

"Well... If you really want to know... uhm, My mom freaked out one day and sent me to a shrink... Really though... It's... As long as it's not too dark, I'm alright." I told him.

He probably didn't want to hear that she sent me to a shrink for hiding for three days in a cupboard with three lit candles and flipping out about some apparent hallucinations of dudes with horrible plastic surgery jobs that wanted to rip me open. They'd seemed pretty freaking real to me at the time.

T.Mor:

Oh... So he had to read to do that thing... ok. "Oh... ok..." I said, as I watched him punch more of what I now knew were words into the machine. "So...er... What are they saying? ...if... If I can...er...ask..." Peter had mentioned that he was using it to talk to his team... I had met them, I think...and was curious as to what exactly they were talking about.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:05 am

October
mhrr....crap.... lost my stuff and the schoolyear hadn't even really started. "...mind if I stay a while to see if someone comes to claim?" It would make searching through my bag easier being out of the hallway... Ana seemed...unique....
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:05 am

Alexander
So instead of just being a little crazy, he was certifiably insane. I'd definitely keep that in mind... "Are there meds you can take for that?" I asked, not trying to sound too prying, but not wanting to have all of the lights on day and night, either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:13 am

Sarah

I nodded. "That's what he said..." More insistently, "Do you know this Dorian person? Who is he? My friend said he knew him personally, but I've never heard of him..." I took a deep breath. "How...how dangerous is he...?"

From Peter:
Do what? Report him for murder he /might/ commit with no tangible evidence? And I told you, I have it under control. You know I sleep lightly, and my roommate--Do you remember T.Mor? From Auda? It's him--barely sleeps at all. And I still have all my flammable powders. Really, don't worry about me. I'll be fine.

---if...if u say so... and if u need /anything/, u /better/ tell us /rite away/, or i swear 2 god peter arkan i will come over there and kill u myself

Peter

"Just talking about how there's a murderer in the next room," I answered. Then I got a response from Sarah and actually had a touch of an amused smile.

---Of course. Thank you for your concern. ...Also, will you stop using chatspeak? It's disgusting.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:17 am

Marley
"I know him well enough to know that your friend is in some serious danger. Dorian's an assassin that does his job more for... the sake of killing than for money...and he's very good at what he does. He also has a horrible temper...and he's completely and totally heartless" My voice was barely more than a whisper, and I bit my lip, trying to calm myself down. "If your friend crosses him, there is a very good change he'll wind up dead very, very quickly."

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:23 am

Sarah

"Oh..." I said. "Um...if...if my friend's good at...at fighting...because he is...um...how good a chance does he have...? And...he said he knew not to...not to make Dorian angry... And he sleeps lightly..."

From Peter:
Of course. Thank you for your concern. ...Also, will you stop using chatspeak? It's disgusting.

---ur in danger and ur worried about chtspk?!
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:24 am

Ana:

"I guess. Just don't touch my stuff." Not that there was actually much to touch... but, still. I couldn't be too careful.

I went back to patching up the pair of combat boots that I wasn't allowed to wear. This place was weird about clothes. I mean, my skirt felt way too short... Didn't even go down to my shins.

Though, the clothes were a lot nicer than anything I could ever buy in Auda, and that's not even because my brother wouldn't LET me buy them, but more because you really couldn't actually buy anything like this in Auda. It didn't exist really.

Daniel:

Meds. uhm. Well. "Kind of... I mean they put me on anti-psychotics for a while... but it did these weird things where I would like... not remember anything for the longest periods of time... It was... weird." I told him.

I wasn't currently on anything... mostly because I was hiding my meds, because of said aforementioned bouts of spontaneous amnesia the stuff caused me. I'd rather have my memories than be able to sit in a dark room, thanks.

T.Mor:

"Oh... ok... uhm... ok." I said. I looked at my shoes that were not combat boots. That whole... having a murderer next door thing... that was going to be... kind of... I wasn't looking forward to it really.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:24 am

Finn

"A'right," I replied quickly. Not much of a people person, were we? Anyhow, I didn't mind being quiet. So, I didn't say a word to him after that.

Develyn was another story. She was content to be tucked in my arms, but after she got a peek into the room and saw the new person, she simply glared with her beady little eyes for quite a while. Before I had a chance to muffle her, her feathers ruffled up and she let out an obnoxious sqawk. You know, I hoped the irritable lad on the bed wouldn't mind that slip too much. Ah well. I shushed the bird, whistling something to calm her.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:29 am

Marley
"Dorian has some... unique abilities..."

Was I being too blunt? Actually, scratch that. I think this is one of those times that bluntness is called for

"If he was being... reckless, which is rare, but it happens... he could kill him in seconds" I frowned "But otherwise, he'll probably use a gun or knife. He's a pretty good fighter too; but I don't know you friend, obviously, so I can't tell what chance he'd have. And really, it doesn't take much to set Dorian off, depending on what kind of mood he's in"

Alex
"Huh... why don't you just take the medication and leave yourself notes? So you remember stuff?" I shrugged "Just a suggestion" Especially since I really, really didn't want to have to deal with... whatever problem this guy has.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:40 am

Daniel:

"I... tried that... for a while. Until the notes started getting kind of... Me writing to myself is kind of... It ended badly for one of me, lets just say." I told him.

Somehow I'd been leaving myself notes that said some really freaky things. I won't extrapolate... but, they were all currently sitting on my desk in a folder under my Mementos, because I worried about my parents finding some of those things. If they saw some of that crap, I'd be institutionalised for sure.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:46 am

Sarah

"Well...my friend is...is a really good fighter," I said. "And...he has some...um...unique abilities, too..." And explosives... Then I got another text.

From Peter:
Yes. It's a disgrace to the English language.

---srsly, there r better things 2 worry about!
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next