the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Boarding School Chat

+7
Ale J.
Momo13
Ravyn
Black&White
Echo
Invisimort
Jacky K.
11 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

The Boarding School Chat - Page 10 Empty Re: The Boarding School Chat

Post by Banshee Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:19 pm

Is this dead?
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:41 pm

I believe that we are all waiting on people who haven't been on much to progress the plot along.
Invisimort
Invisimort

http://invisimort.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:39 pm

Marley
"Peace out" I sighed heavily "And for the record, just because I'm probably not gunna be able to head over towards your direction soon, doesn't mean that I'm just going to sit here under the gaze of TDL and twiddle my thumbs while Mr Face causes havoc" Did Cricket really think I'd go for the whole not doing something stupid thing?

I really wasn't hungry at that point anymore, the thought of having one batcrap insane person running the place where you live, and another batcrap insane person running the place where your boyfriend and other friends live... tends to take away your appetite. I resolved to try to find out a little more about this place instead of going down to the cafeteria, screw the consequences. It's not like she'd even note that one particular student was gone, right? Would it even be possible for her to do that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:07 am

FAST FORWARD TO EVERYONE BEING THERE.

T.Mor:

"Good evening gentlemen.By now you have most likely arrived at dinner, and are seated at one of the many tables within the cafeteria and enjoying the wonderful catering. I would like to offer sincere congratulations to those of you who have exhibited punctuality. Those of you who have arrived later than the prescribed time will spend your mealtime sitting outside the door and waiting for the end of dinner. Punctuality is an important life skill. My advice to you is to learn it now while only your mealtimes are on the line for it.

"I truly despise inefficient uses of time, so I would hate to inefficiently use your own. I will therefore simply summarise some of the main talking points now, and allow you to enjoy the rest of the meal. Provided that you are eating this evening. Firstly, any occurrences of murder will be dealt with with the highest penalty of the law, meaning that there will be much paperwork, you will be expelled, your parental units (where relevant) will be contacted, and you will be referred to an appropriate reform school. Secondly, In the event that you start failing any subject, remediation is to be sought immediately. If you screw up the programme's test scores, your tuition will increase exponentially. If I have to suffer fools, I will suffer them in a chair with good lumbar support. Thirdly, Any further or additional behavioural problems will be dealt with on a case by case basis, and depending on the severity of the crime, will be assigned to detention with me.

"Finally, Remember that breakfast is promptly at 7:05 am, and that there is a curfew. And that that curfew will be enforced. That is all."

And... after that big scary list of... things to not...do... From the Mr.Face over the intercom... We got to eat food... and... and yeah... There was a lot of...food... Like... so much food... I ... I ... what did... how much....?

I got some bread... and... and a cup of coffee. And then I stared... like.. at the... at the rest of it. ...I mean... how were we suppoused to... to eat all this... ...and... and... more than... than once a day... and...

I'd explode from too much food happening. ...Yeah. ...It was like... a big... scary... miracle. ...of... food.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:52 pm

Cricket

In any ordinary situation, I would have been 'oi my my'ing at Mr. Face's little speech about murder and such (which I had to at least smirk at, due to the fact that I'd been right about murder being strictly against the rules), but this was no ordinary situation. Oh no. This situation had food. A lot of food. Good food. I hadn't seen that much food piled in front of me since I'd run to hide in some abandoned-two-weeks-ago butcher shop, and even then, the food had been a rotting, bloody, maggot-infested mess of meat that stank worse than . . . whatever stinks worse than a maggot-infested shop of rotting meat. This food looked good, really good. That being said, every third word that spilled out of the magical voiceboxes in the building morphed into the word 'food.' I truly despise food uses of food, so I would hate food inefficiently use your own food. Aye. That's what I heard.

I glanced around, waiting for other people to start taking stuff. I had absolutely no clue how to start eating. I mean, the pile of food in such a clean, orderly place was a bit intimidating, like I was being tested. If this were Luna, I would have grabbed all that I could and shoved it down, maybe stow some away, before anyone else could get their hands on it. But this wasn't Luna.

Finn caught my eye, and he seemed to be facing the same situation. "Ah . . ." He looked like he was about to continue, but closed his mouth and hesitantly reached for a roll. I did the same, stared at the thing, glanced around, and took a bite. So far, so good.

Oi my my.

Who cares about manners? Pft. I grabbed some food blindly, stuck it on my plate, and dug in.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:08 am

Alex:
I had lost track of my roommate, Daniel... but... that was probably no big deal, right? It wasn't like we had to stay together, and it was really nice not to hear about his all encompassing neurosis for the moment. Problem was, though, I wasn't sure where Dorian was, either. Knowing him, he was probably still holed up in his dorm to avoid the crowd...

I was snapped out of my thoughts for a moment by an eerily familiar voice over the loudspeaker. And... honestly, by the time he was done speaking, I couldn't quite tell if he was actually prepared to break every single child abuse/student abuse laws the country had to offer or if he had a strange sense of humor. Either way, though, it sounded like Dorian was going to end up missing dinner completely. ...His loss, I guess.

I sighed, looking around as the other students slowly started filling their plates. I wasn't terribly hungry, but I hadn't eaten since that morning so- Oh, hey, bagels with lox.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:00 pm

Daniel:

I was so lost. So very lost. I don't even know how to explain how lost I was. And it was scary and dark and I could hear my own breathing and the walls were all wiggly and like the floor and m heart was making my eyesight all red and I ran out of lantern fuel and there were these voices... in my head... telling me to kill Alexander, but I didn't understand why... because I mean... he was just my room mate... but at the same time, according to the mementos I'd read... he was the reason that an almighty darkness had set across my apartment complex, and the only way to fix it was to kill him... and ...

IT WAS SO DARK.

And then I kinda...like... started flipping out...

And then this horrifying faceless monster with gigantic scary teeth and a well pressed suit came and tried to eat my face and take away all that was good in the world and I couldn't see and the scary and like all the red and...

"ALEXANDER WHY IS IT SCARY???" I kinda yelled at the mental thingies going on my head. He was talking in my head, about a refinery or something... I didn't really... It kinda looked like my basement or something I don't know.

"Excuse me?" The horrifying nonfacial monstrosity said being all creepery and tall and instilling fear into my very veins.

I ran... but like... my legs were all trembling and I was kinda making some weird nonsense noises that kinda sounded like "mrrherrrrmememssssssjjejjrjrr" or something.

Mr.Face:

Well. That was cogent.

I was now faced with the enigmatic dilemma of how to get a student out of the hallway that lead to my private quarters. It was beyond me as to how the demand to go to dinner culminated in someone making their way all the way up here.

I figured that this must be our resident paranoid psychotic, and figured that the only logical thing to do was to call up the roommate and have him come down and handle this nonsense.

I picked up the intercom phone. "Alexander Aldric, please come upstairs immediately to the westernmost wing and deal with some nonsense in the hall. Your roommate seems to be having some kind of psychotic episode." I stated, and then promptly hung up the receiver.

I then closed my office door and waited for the nonsense to commence outside.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:28 pm

Alex
Just as I was about to eat, too... I sighed deeply, facepalming for a moment before leaving my tray behind on the table. Part of me hoped that he didn't really say 'psychotic episode'... but knowing Daniel, even if it was just for less than a day, it probably was exactly that.

Honestly, how can somebody not even make it to dinner without having a mental breakdown?

I managed to make it up to the western wing with little trouble, thanks to the fact that I had opted to bring my map of the school with me. On my way up, I went over all the reasons why it would be wrong to murder my roommate- paperwork included in that list- even if I was already ready to put a bullet in his head.

"Hello Daniel" I sighed when I finally made it up to where he was... freaking out. Right outside the headmaster's office, I mentally noted. Nice choice of places to have a complete meltdown, roomie...

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:40 pm

Cricket

Five minutes in, and kids were already having mental breakdowns. I found it interesting that the breakdown kid was the roommate of the other Aldric twin. I wasn't quite sure what to make of that.

Oi my my. Good food. Focus on the good food. That being said, I stuffed my face and threw a wary look at Finn's bird, who was staring mischievously at me from the shadowy space between Finn's lap and the table.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:01 pm

Damian

Dinner was great and all... Yup. Just chillin' at a table alone. Which was worse than the Manor's emptiness, because at least there was Alfred there. Fuckin hate you, Grayson...
Familiar name of 'Aldric' over the intercom, only the wrong one. Alexander, who never actually met... So did that mean Dorian was here? I didn't see him before, though. So I guess I'd just stay here. Sucked being youngest...
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:05 pm

T.Mor:

...and then there was another weird call from Mr.Face... and I had to wonder if.. if... something horrible had happened... to... whoever... that... roommate was...

...This is not work. This is not work. This is not work.

...but... I mean... that... on the intercom...

I downed some more coffee.

Daniel:

Holy freaking crap... I nearly jumped out of my skin. That... I should just whack him upside the head with this lantern and be done with it...

I mean... that's what all the crap was always telling me to do...

Which, alright, that was a bit weird considering that I'd only met him today... but you know what...? They've never been really... really... wrong before... so... I mean except for that time about the dryer in the basement and all the dead bodies... but that wasn't... that doesn't count.

"alfskfhlsd....waaaaaat....." I think I managed... oh it was so dark... and... and dark... and I didn't know... why it was ever dark in a school... especially not in some random hallway with a scary faceless man...
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:26 pm

Alex
Remember the paperwork, Alex, remember the paperwork... "What was that?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:05 am

Daniel:

He talked. He was talking. This... I heard my blood pounding in my ears. It was...so... Dark. "I ran out of oil and its dark and scary... And... Why is it scary Alexander? " I mumbled, still on the floor... Head still pounding...
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:43 pm

Alex:
"Just... come on. You shouldn't be this far off from the main area; if you stay on the path the rest of the students stay on, I won't be having to drag your a** around the building for the rest of the year" I grumbled, irritation heavy in my voice. "Can we go back to the cafeteria now?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:21 am

*wants to continue this eventually...how we gonna do that?*
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:24 am

Damian is free~
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:45 am

I'm assuming he's at dinner? Both my charries are
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:07 am

Yup, busy brooding
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:50 pm

Daniel:

"... Is... is it brighter there? ...why is it scary...?" I still had to wonder what was so wrong with Alexander that I had written myself all those notes telling me to kill him. I mean... he seemed alright...sorta... Alright I couldn't really tell in the dark, because it was dark, but generally... you know. "...No lantern oil..." I mumbled too. That was a problem... no oil. Couldn't stand it it was so dark...
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10