the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Before Dawn

+6
Bells
Momo13
Stark
Banshee
Kara
Black&White
10 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Just Before Dawn - Page 8 Empty Re: Just Before Dawn

Post by Kara Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:43 pm

(I'm with you, Ende. Time for Jason, Riley, and Sophia to move on)

Leon watched her carefully for a moment, a small smile on his lips. "You're pretty different, Classified," he murmured, sitting back, glancing over at Veronica. He smiled at her too, laughing softly. "A good different," he corrected before she took it the wrong way.

Jason pushed off from the bar to go mingle. He couldn't sit in one spot for too long; never could. He always had to be on the move. He studied the people around him, a soft sigh escaping his lips. Sometimes he wished he could just settle down in one spot, that he didn't have to be on the run.

Sophia rolled her eyes when she watched her older brother, Riley, walk off to go make a pass on some random stranger. She was the youngest, but she was obviously the smartest. Without hesitation, she walked confidently into the middle of the crowd and began to move to the music, her eyes still scanning the room for Jason.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:52 pm

Aya
Different...good... I was 14.359% 'different'. Why was that good? Just made me...deadly. The destroyer, the protector, the peacekeeper.... They had called me all sorts of names. Classified was among them too. "Who titled you Leon?" I ask, my eyes not leaving the flurry of colors the people of the middle of the floor wore, twirling around...for what purpose was a mystery to me.
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:04 pm

Wolf
Insecure, tense, high sensitivity to what was around me, but fixed. I shiver, goosebumps going down my arms which I cover with my hands, trying to hide the fact. I was cracking. Lust was getting the better of me. I shouldn't have come - that rational thought had nearly disappeared from my mind.
I wanted, and god damn it... their hearts all in my ears... And the scent of blood...? My claws. I was drilling into my arm again, scars present from the numerous times before.
My throat dries but I force myself to walk. Away. Now. Back to the trees, stupid. Should have never left. But I can't...leave. I'm frozen on the stone patio, simply staring at my escape.
Two people cross my eyesight. A rather tipsy couple, wandering around the large back lawns into some garden, all surrounded by trees. Far away...no one here would be able to hear over this noise... Instinct tells me of their weakness. They're drunk. They won't fight... It'll be easy...
More shivers, more digging, more blood to blind me.
I....want....blood....
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:32 pm

bump...?
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:25 pm

Leon raised an eyebrow and looked over to the Mystery Girl. "My mother," he said, slightly confused. "Who else would?" When he asked this, he wasn't trying to make fun of her. He was honestly curious. What was this girl's story? She seemed so unfamiliar with everything that was around her.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:27 pm

Aya
Mother... another word with just a definition. Nothing relateable however. Nothing that I have experienced. I feel his eyes on me but I still do not look over. I keep my eyes on the actions of the people, constantly. I do not want to look over. He wears the same expression I do. I should not have such an expression of...discovery? Enlightenment? No, some...other word... My hands tighten in the fabric of my jacket in my anger at myself. I did not know these words... "Its an abnormal title where I come from," I mumble in response, tthough it did not answer his question. I could not answer.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:18 pm

Leon's eyebrows pulled together in even more confusion. "And where exactly are you from?" he asked. He had a feeling he wouldnb't get an answer, but he couldn't help but ask. It took everything he had to not open up his mind to gain the knowledge he seeked, but he had promised her that was something he wouldn't do.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:46 pm

Aya
I paused a moment. He's asking, therefore he doesn't know. He did not look so deeply into my thoughts. Yet it is still a while before I open my mouth to answer. Maybe he's trying to trick me... Though...that didn't make much sense. "West," I tell him carefully. "...I'm from...the deserts... A classified place..."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:25 pm

Leon nodded, taking her vauge answer; it was better than nothing. "Is there anything about yourself that you can tell me?" he asked, studying her. He wanted to know this girl. It wasn't a job that he was hired to do, but something he genuinly wanted for himself. The problem was, he didn't know why.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:18 pm

Aya
I look back at him, feel the wonder on my face. Its always there, it seemed. So much was new in the world to me. "Aya," I say in response. "My...shorter title is Aya. Fourteen is a special number right now, and I could terminate you without a second thought. I only need one." Not a threat, just stated plainly. Just a fact, that which he requested. He wanted facts. "People want me back west. They'd kill you too, if they felt like it. Cant tell you who, or why. They give me lots of titles though. Cant tell you what though." My voice fades off to a whisper as I look at him, just a blank, wonder filled expression. "I'm a secret..."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:34 pm

Leon studied her, making sure his walls were up so he didn't accidentally slip into her mind. "I can keep secrets," he murmured, a small, unsure smile on his lips.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:18 pm

Aya
"...Not mine," I murmur, looking back at the crowd. "Mine aren't meant for civilians..." My eyes wander over again. What an odd human... Its like he wanted to die at times...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:12 pm

((Sorry for not replying... Forgot this existed.))

gh3325 wrote:Nash

I wanted to go to where ever the hell she came from. "Er....well....it's not exactly....um..safe...here.....cause....well...there are some people...who would rather have me in there hands and standing out.....isn't what I need."

White Angel

I raised an eyebrow skeptically, feeling my wings twitch a little. "Someone after you? First, who are they, and second, what makes you so special?"

Seriously...what was with this kid. He obviously had some sort of problem, though I was baffled as to the nature of it. And he was starting to tick me off... I didn't want to waste my time here, though as I had to gain profiles on everyone, this technically wasn't a waste. Maybe the people after him really were a force to be reckoned with, one that it would do me and any of the other assassins well to look out for.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:23 pm

The brothers froze in unison, feeling both their own, sudden fear, and the other one's fear through the bond. Dorian glanced around the room, wondering if there was some kind of emotions shifter to explain the sudden change. Maybe even the target herself...

Alex, on the other hand, was having a hard time totally keeping his discomfort hidden. He looked around the room as well, but not quite in the careful way Dorian was. The hair on the back of his neck stood up, and he felt his heart rate slowly climb.

Calm down Dorian ordered, starting to walk forward again We cannot let a simple manipulation deter us...

What if something really is off, though? Alex retorted, but fell into step beside his twin, nonetheless. Dorian didn't respond.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:47 pm

Sarah
Sillysilly... I kept looking back over my shoulder, paranoid. Silly. They know not to chase me. Look.at the last group, mhh? Killed /themselves/ the silly bastards. Doctors always said my sort of silliness was contageous. Everyone was just a little light. They said mine was faulty. Mine flickered from time.to time. Made.those around me.flicker too...
Down the halls... somewhere light. I liked white. I wanted white. So then I couldn't tell who.was flickering. Because.it would be so bright, one faulty light wouldn't matter....
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:02 pm

"I'm no ordinary civilian," Leon said with a ruefull smile as he looked out over the crowd. Sighing softly, he looked back toward the strange girl, a small idea shinning in his eyes. "Guess I'll just have to gain your trust then, huh?" Standing up, he offered her his hand, his smile turning into a grin. "Come on."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:28 pm

Aya
"Trust...?" My eyes wander to his hand, up his arm to his face. I feel my expression still. Wonder, curiosity, interest... Still had to make sure he didn't know anything that could endanger him or put me at risk of being revealed, right? I take his hand and stand next to the couch, waiting for him to lead me as he had before.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:47 pm

Leon entertwined his fingers with hers, giving her a reasuring smile before leading her to the dance floor. He turned so that he was facing her and put the hand he was holding around his neck as he took her other hand and did the same thing. "Dance with me," he murmured softly, gently placing his hands on her hips. He left enough room between them so she would know she could back out if she wished. She didn't have to do this.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:05 pm

Aya
I'm flustered. When did... How... What happened in those few seconds? Dance? My skin prickles with his contact and proximity, as wide eyed I study his body stance and mine, waves of anxiousness spreading through my limbs from my stomach. "What..." Words fail me. I sort of just want to...turn and walk away from him...? But I could not abandon what information he may have learned. This was completely foreign though, I did not know how to behave. Everyone else seemed...okay with what was happening, however... "What is 'dance'?" I manage to spit out, feeling my face heat.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:21 pm

Alex paused mid step, quickly sending a plan to Dorian. He wasn't generally the one to make those, but... this was different. The girl was obviously a wild card. They needed to change their strategy. Dorian nodded at him slightly before changing directions and disappearing out into the crowd behind them, despite the fact that he quite honestly had no confidence in Alex's idea. He was simply planning on creating a back up plan for when his failed.

Now Alex was left to distract the girl and lure her outside...
"Hey, wait up!" He called after her, quickening his pace "Sorry to startle you, but this is urgent"

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:38 pm

Sarah
I stop and turn around sharply, the dress whipping around my legs and my messy dark hair going into my face slightly, but I ignore it. He's scared. Freaked out. Like me. I stand my ground, my knife still close to me, not bothering to hide it. I eye him through my hair. Why bother to talk to me? Why bother? He is not like the usual ones they send after me. "What? What do you want? I'm busy," I snap at him, turning round again to continue down the hall.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:56 pm

Leon gave her a warm smile and looked down at their feet. "Just move to the music," he murmured softly, so only she could hear. He started to rock back and forth with her, being careful not to scare her anymore than she already seemed. "You know, you don't have to do this if you don't want to," he said, offering her an out.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:10 am

Aya
I felt... lacking... What was 'music'? And then rocking... and...and /dancing/...? "...I have not done anything I have 'wanted' to do," i murmur back, following his gaze to the floor. I was not supposed to think for myself. Obey orders, fulfill what is needed. Never what is wanted.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:28 am

"I was just wondering if you'd help me out?" Alex asked with a slightly sheepish smile "Please. Everybody back at the party looks pretty buzzed, so I needed somebody that looks at /least/ halfway sane. Help a guy out?" He continued to follow her, the still lingering fear helping sell his story.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:36 am

Sarah
I fail once with trying to keep my laugh in before just going 'what the hell' and letting him hear. "Why a /sane/ person?" I ask him, jesting and teasing - quite obviously so, still walking the other way. Away from the party. It was too dark in there. All the lights were flickering. /He/ was flickering. I didn't like it. I just wanted brightness...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum